600 Terrorst Vehicles parked around illegal US Military Base

Saw this thread earlier today:
I want to know the source of this image

Other urls found in this thread:

khabaronline.ir/(X(1)S(2ie35yecgquvienmyxx0v5sf))/detail/716056/World/middle-east
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf am i looking at, are all of those specks vehicles??

Assad has to go! DAESH are back in the liberation seat!

according to user from previous post, its a US black site in southern Syria and the vehicles parked around it are hundreds of vehicles belonging to different terrorist organizations

brb, going to invest in a parking lot there

khabaronline.ir/(X(1)S(2ie35yecgquvienmyxx0v5sf))/detail/716056/World/middle-east

google translated on chrome:

News said the Russian Defense Ministry on Wednesday, referring to the agreement announced tension reduction regions: the US is responsible for the destruction of the peaceful process in Syria know.

"We have images that confirm the deployment of ISIL gunmen near the US base in Syria," Russian Ministry of Defense said. In front of Washington's eyes, 600 gunmen from the al-Tanf area went to the tension area in southern Syria.
The Russian Defense Ministry said that the American side did not answer our questions about the entry of ISIL gunmen into an American checkpoint near the Al-Anfi base. We are waiting for an explanation of the influence of 300 ISILs to close the Damascus-Deirazor route from the Washington-dominated area.

"We want to explain to the US military about the activities of the armed forces in front of the eyes of its army forces in Syria," the Russian Defense Ministry said. Moscow considers the American side responsible for the erosion of the peace process in Syria

Where in Southern Syria specifically? Towards the border with Israel or more Jordan/Iraq?

thank you user, neither google reverse image nor tineye provided any reverse image results

apparantly near some place named al-Tanf

Those are all houses/huts. You can clearly see the roads that run between them from the main road.

those are compounds/structures, not vehicles.

thats wierd because all i did was right click > search google for this image.

is your internet (((censored)))

obviously this ones slipped though MI6's filter

Looks like a shanty town

holy shit user.
theyre censoring it from the US??
WTF??

Bump

>itt:anons who dont lurk /sg/

Shame

holy fuck
theyre trying to hide it from us

check the resolution, i searched the thumbnail too

Oh I can find it with the thumbnail

who the fuck cares about a bunch of sand niggers fighting over goats to fuck

Nobody really 'cares' but its good to be informed and a underrated source to study how war propaganda works in 2017

>al-Tanf
It;s a border crossing with Iraq. Very close to Jordan though. What we call it "Al Waleed border crossing"