Christians....isn't lucifer the good guy?

God created us to be his personal wind-up toy, Lucifer gave us consciousness and free will

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JRGks0zfLZg
youtube.com/watch?v=Gacjj2aCo7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not even true. If you didn't already have free will it would have been impossible for you to defy God in the garden.

God gave us free will and consciousness, retard. If we didn't have free will then we never would've disobeyed God in the first place and fallen from paradise. Satan gave us death, aging, misery, sin, and degeneracy. That image and this whole 'lucifer is the good guy' is shit-tier fanfiction from emotionally stunted atheists who are still mad that their parents made them go to church when they were 12.

God gave humanity free will. Lucid we used Jewish tricks to get them to eat the forbidden fruit

Lucifer understands and acknowledges human nature.

It's God who exterminates the world when his own flawed creations don't live up to his standards of excellence

Lucifer is only the good guy if you like eating shit and answering to communists.

Lucifer*

/thread

im actually so mad my parents made me go to mormon church when I was 12. im an embodiment of awkward. Satan is the good guy by the way.

The consequences of not living up to god's standards are destruction. This is a metaphor. Decadence breeds decay.

>god gave them free will
>they were tricked into eating fruit

Come again?

Someone explain to me what the apple tree really symbolizes. It's obvious that God didn't punish humans for eternity just because they ate an apple.
I'm still having a hard time interpreting that.

Judaism and Christianity both derive from Zoroastrianism. Without studying this religion you can't hope to grasp the former two.

death to all semitic religions, the middle way is the only way

No, he's not. He is destined to hell and want to take us all with him.

no. you dont even get it lucifer never gave free will it is something mankind always had. god could not command a something to do something if the thing had no free will. a command requires some sort reaction on the recipients part for that to be able to happen free will must have been possible for adam and eve. lucifer simply lured them to use their free will to break gods commandment instead of fulfilling it

Doesn't lucifer provide an alternate choice?

Without choice, how can there be free will?

You seem to know your shit. Please help me with that

the choice was already present in the command. dont eat of the fruit. that gives the implication that they had the capability to eat it. they were told not to.

He's not punishing noone. He is doing the opposite. He is decieving people so they will have to go to hell.

There was always the choice, that's why the action was even possible in the first place. All he did was push for the act to occur by targeting the weakness of Eve and then through her manipulated Adam into committing the sin which ended up getting humanity cast out of Eden. You literal Satan apologists are getting more and more idiotic by the day, I swear.

yeah and see how that turned out

Lucifer's common depiction as an intellectual isn't a mistake, and it's not intended to say he's good.

It's saying that the absolute worst atrocities are committed by people who think they know better than God and nature.

spbp

its paradise lost all over again

You're too much of a brainlet to even begin to understand the world the way god sees it. That's because you're a stupid dumb fucking monkey.

Pro tip destruction of this world isn't anything bad if he wraps his arms around your immortal soul immediately after death and removes any pain you ever felt.

You're probably going to hell though. Sodomite.

youtube.com/watch?v=JRGks0zfLZg
and if you have more time
youtube.com/watch?v=Gacjj2aCo7Q

thanks user

gnostics will argue against this
>then smile and say "who knows" when it goes over their head

> this thread with this pic again

> Satan is blond

Really made me think

Is Lucifer

>our guy

?

Daily reminder that Lucifer will sit on the throne on the temple in Israel and rule the world according to biblical prophesy. He's literally king kike.

i cant help but think that an environment with no sin would be non-progressive and ultimately boring? thoughts Christians?

lucifer is just a cuck

thats whats currently happening

He didn't give us anything. He tricked humans into being pawns in a game for his own personal influence and power.
He turned every human on earth into a thief. He tricked every human on earth into treason by stealing from the King.
He tricked them so that he could raise the question if God made an imperfect race in his image what does that make God? So that he could gain influence over the angels. He was a power hungry, lying, manipulative snake who didn't care if humans would die as a result of his deception. He didn't care about us at all.
He is the clear bad guy in the story.

Reminder that there will be no black or white in heaven.

I never understood it
>be an angel casted out and banished by God
>for some reason punish souls casted out and banished by God

It would be like living on earth now but with no death or pain

You can't be tricked without free will, brainlet.

ill be honest i have a hard time with this as well. im not sure if it its strictly meant to be symbolic or a literal fruit. but how i understand it is that the partaking of it would bring about death.

(KJV)
Genesis 3:3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

so the partaking of the fruit would cause a change in adam and eve in which they will become mortal. along with this that change also brought knowledge. this is where people get confused. they think that the fall brought about free will no it brought about knowledge of good and evil. this knowledge is also the same deception that the devil used on eve.the fruit itself would not give knowledge but the experience of disobeying god would.

Satan doesn't punish. He will be sent to hell after the judgement where he and his followers will suffer in the lake of fire. The idea of Satan being in hell torturing people is a meme

Unless he kills the kites and takes the throne...

Satan doesn't punish people in the afterlife. Satan has never yet been to hell. Once he gets there he will suffer equally like everyone else.

But isn't god the one that deserves to suffer?

Think about it as if it were your children. Would you want them to obey you by force or by choice? God loves us and wants us to love him in return. You can't force someone to love you, they have to do it by their own free will. It's a double edged sword. Satan merely manipulated them into degeneracy. However, that's why God became Christ to redeem his children by their own free will of accepting him. Through one man sin and death entered the world and through one man it will end.

No.

>God loves us
clearly

He brought us into the world he can take us out of it

Hail Satan

Bobby Boucher, you been havin the free will behind my back?!

N-n-no Momma! Free will is the DEVIL!

Both are wrong.

>strawman caricature of christians starring hollywood megajew
imagine my shock

>be guided
>tricked

Is this about semantics?

Why are you asking us? We will obviously tell you that the devil is not the good guy; he's a liar, and a murderer, and a thief, and has been since the beginning.

God gave us consciousness.

God gave us agency.

Eve was deceived; she believed the devil's lie that if she ate of the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil, she would be like God.

Adam knew better, but sinned anyways. His sin condemned the human race to eternal hellfire with the devil and his demons.

Bullshit. Zoroastar was a 6th century BC figure who read the Jewish scriptures while the Jews were captives in Babylon/Medo-Persia.

He took the Jew bible, added some pagan fire god, and made up his own religion.

Everything you know about this came from 1953 AD from copies written thousands of years after the events.

That is correct. Apparently viable alternatives are necessary in order for free will to be exercised.

It was a unique tree with miraculous properties. It literally gave Adam and Eve the knowledge of good and evil.

And in so doing, caused them to fall from grace, spiritually die, become mortal, and eventually die, physically as well. In addition, their sin caused death and pain and sorrow and suffering and disease to enter into creation, all of which was cursed by their actions.

If free will exists how can god know the future?

13Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: 14But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. 15Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

sin ends in death

literally dead end

This should be obvious but for some reason Christians think you're being a faggy edgelord for saying it.