You must be retarded to disagree with this one

You must be retarded to disagree with this one

you forgot to change your flag

GURUMPH BTFO!!!!!!!!!!

Checked

Literally the only thing Nixon did wrong was keep the tapes.

I'm a fan of Trump's but it's not wrong. Trump needs to stop responding to every little slight and stop bitching about muh fake news.

Truth

Literally the only argument liberals can come up with

Sage

How does it feel, faggot?
You must be retarded and a crybaby Bernie cocklicker to post this thread!

Someone got triggered.

Not breaking into the DNC HQ? Wasn't that wrong? Breaking and entering? Shouldn't the DNC have been allowed to shoot those filthy GOP folks entering their property? Isn't that the American Way(tm)?

Yes, yes (((you))) are totally right fellow white man with meme flag

Nixon's presidency was pretty horrible I've heard since my parents lived through all of these, Reagan was always liked by my mother but Nancy Reagan was a moron who should have never made cannabis a Schedule I narcotic and started the War on Drugs. Bush was completely and utterly owned by the Israelis and we were too stupid to see that even when they fucking admitted that the wars that we entered back in 2001 were solely for their benefit.

Adding all of that together, you have Donald Trump who thinks that the presidency is like working in New York City where you can argue with everyone about everything and get foreign policy accomplished (in his mind) by tweeting with no filter at all and embarrassing himself and the country whenever he speaks on camera.

Would we have been better off with Hillary? In some aspects, I hate to fucking admit it, but yes.

Only Suburban retards voted Drumpfppfpf, smart city people voted Hillary.

You fool he's doing what needs to be done. Show the country that our media is corrupt and incompetent and how we have a shitty uni party that doesn't give s fuck about the people.

Spying on his political opponents was wrong, but the Obama administration using garbage intel and secret courts to get a warrant to spy on Trump was probably more egregious.

The difference is that Nixon's spying was more obvious.

You must be retarded to be leftwing

Hi shariablue.

Says the guy who came on pol to make this thread because he's obviously been triggered

Looks like a traditional political cartoon.

This is the problem with leftists: they can't understand that there is a QUALITATIVE difference between memes and traditional humour. This is why they fail so much.

don't you fucking dare shit talk Reagan he was a great man and you Amerifats should show some respect to your ex-president (niggers and ultrakike puppets are the exceptions)
pic unveiling of Reagan statue Hungary

Odd to invoke Obama in this, since that is a totally different discussion, but yeah, I agree with the idea that spying on your opponents does not match etiquette.

I voted for the motherfucker. Shariablue my ass.

I didn't create this thread. Don't know where your conspiricist arse got that idea from. You must just be triggered as well.

>You must be retarded to disagree with this one

OH **** YOU YOU FUCKING COCKMONGLER, HOW MANY ILLEGAL WARS HAS TRUMP STARTED?

>editing out the OccupyDemocrats mark

C'mon, son.

Literally half of pol are just trumpfags who need a place for their autistic screeching

How many illegal wars has he ended? Eh?

Is that why Trump's so fat?

Good point

True.

He was also the most intelligent of recent US presidents, possibly the most intelligent one in the 20th century. He had culture, great sensibility, and wrote decent poetry. Leonard Cohen admired him very much.

it appears that suddenly there are many retarded threads atm sage away

OP BTFO

Maybe if he stopped whining on Twitter about every fucking thing Obamacare would actually be gone

ignore and sage the slide.

nothing wrong with paranoia

I don't think former president Reagan appreciates you jerking off his cold, dead penis.

Let those who have wisdom know that Donald Trump is Jehu; Bill Clinton, Ahab; Hillary Clinton, Jezebel; and Barry Soetoro, Joram.

Let those in the council of Jehu know the truth.

Oh yes tripling the national debt such a good president

Why does blk ppl music make me want to smoke weed? Srsly... I can't listen to rap music drunk without wanting to get weed, it's pathological I tell you!

hehe republicans are so stupid lol

i hate republics heheh

Fucking normie

Some comon sense

God fucking damn!
I am a retard.

You sound like the average Trump Supporter in regard to Democrats and liberals.

whoever signed the 1965 immigration act needs to be resurrected only to be beaten to death.

as for Trump, he keeps pushing for wars for Israel. FUCK THAT GUY

Whatever you say, my dear friend.

I am not to descend into the level where people show disrespect to their former great democratic leaders.

>How many illegal wars has he ended?

ISIS is shrinking; Best Korea is about to get liberated, finally bringing an end to the korean war

> Adding all of that together, you have Donald Trump who thinks that the presidency is like working in New York City where you can argue with everyone about everything and get foreign policy accomplished (in his mind) by tweeting with no filter at all and embarrassing himself and the country whenever he speaks on camera.

Hate to admit this. Even though I'm still desperately waiting for him to i don't know..mature? Grow the fuck up and stop picking petty twitter fights with some faggot that is part of the cabinet and will be very needed in future? Yeah I know he started badmouthing Trump first but for fuck sake...

Nixon was a good president except for one major fuck up

Wow, what a completely baseless and unfalsifiable claim!

KEK

Just saying that there are levels of respect, which come across as unnecessary fellatio.

>Not breaking into the DNC HQ? Wasn't that wrong?
The DNC were actively colluding with the fucking Soviet Union.

>Nixon's Paranoia

But he really was set up

the only reason ISIS lost in syria is because of russia's help. the us government and trump wanted assad out and to continue to destabilize the middle east

and if you think war with north korea is good you're out of your mind

He literally sold California to Mexico and ensured it to become forever blue state.

If you agree with this. You are retarded

Hey Shareblue, whatcha doin'?

Daesh shrinking is not really because of president Trump. don't forget Obama started that offensive, and is in essence still going.

And South Korea about to be liberated? It would be a tremendous accomplishment already if the tensions got released.

Gotta love the conservative tears that start flowing once you say something mean about their daddy

>talking corrupt presidents
>what does Obama have to do with this?!
You are a disingenuous little fuck.

Reagan was a disgrace. An absolute failure. Anyone who likes him needs to be shamed, hard.

Ronald Reagan, as Governor of California, pushed through "No-Fault Divorce." He popularized it, and now the American family has been decimated.
As President, Ronald Reagan granted amnesty to ~3M illegal immigrants. How did those new "Americans" repay him? By turning California (Which was a swing state, even with the white liberals), eternally blue.

Reagan destroyed the family, and harmed U.S. demographics. I cannot fathom how any right-winger finds this man remotely palatable, much less why he's become the patron saint of Conservatism.

Hey Shareblue, whatcha doin'?

Gotta love the conservative tears that start flowing once you say something mean about their daddy

>Adding all of that together, you have Donald Trump who thinks that the presidency is like working in New York City where you can argue with everyone about everything and get foreign policy accomplished (in his mind) by tweeting with no filter at all and embarrassing himself and the country whenever he speaks on camera.

Yeah, better we have foreign policy conducted in dirty backroom deals by corrupt Secretaries of State. Better we have a foreign policy of unauthorized wars aiding fucking ISIS against the legitimate governments of sovereign states.

I can't understand how an authoritarian president who more against free speech or free press than any other US president gets so much support on a forum like Sup Forums.

During Nixon's presidency? Since when? Did I miss an edition of InfoWars?

You forget to add Weinstein as the New York mogul old man pussy grabber part of Trump.

>Gotta love the conservative tears
Calling out your baseless and unfalsifiable claim as baseless and unfalsifiable is not "tears".

Obama was probably the cleanest POTUS, politically & privately, we've had in years. Dumb faggot.

Actually Trump is way dumber than them all aside from Bush. Nixon and Reagan were actually really good presidents. Nixon was really good especially but that whole overblown watergate thing was blown way out of proportion. If he did the same thing today nobody would give a shit and it would just be considered part and parcel of being a president and he wouldn't be impeached.

rekt

Ass fucking Trumpcucks left and right. How's it feel? Actually I work for Bannon, the guy who just said Trump has a 70% chance of being forced out by his cabinet via the 25th Amendment.

Laughing at the retards on pol that defend trump simply through ad hominems and blaming everything on jews

>During Nixon's presidency?
Yes. Since fucking Alger Hiss.

Lol

We weren't discussing corrupt presidents, we were discussing Trump's presidency.
Furthermore, you invoking Obama's misdeed as comparison to Nixon's misdeeds seems like an attempt to say 'but what Trump is doing isn't that bad'.

They all are, it's their MO. Funny thing is no one in here defended Nixon for spying, yet libshits would offer their firstborn child to deflect equal blame from king Nigger. They are a plague.

He is creating ww3

>no one in here defended Nixon for spying
I did.

>you forgot to change your flag
I think he is the same fag going around shitting up other threads.

Rekt.

Best Korea knows our plans. They fucking hacked the SK military, you patriotic idiot.

Triggering faggots like you is never gonna get old

Aww, MAGA boy gonna cry?

Hillary. Lost. Shill.

Fucking environmental protection act and affirmative action. Worst political party ever.

There is not one single regard in which Hillary Clinton would have been better. Not one. It is actually astounding to me that anyone would even admit that.

He's correct. It's Occupy Democrats tier.

>Doesn't know about Alger Hiss, Harry Dexter White etc.
>Probably doesn't know about Amerasia

Let me guess, you still think McCarthy was a raving nutcase, and not completely vindicated by the Venona Project, right?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
Get back to the insane asylum, grandpa.

This. Sup Forums is rightfull Hilldawg country. Drumpfykins need to GTFO

if it was real democracy she would have won

Carter was the most evil and shitty.

>Get completely BTFO
>h-huu huuu huuuu d-ddrumfpthlets huu huu

Looking forward to 2018.

Trump's presidency won't see the end of it

rHow could you be so positive? How do you think libs set up all their marxist city-centers and institutions? By themselves? KEK libs don't do anything themselves.

Ex-Russian ops have basically admitted to enacting this in the US. Who do you think was helping them? Conservatives? LMAO

Did you just assume my nationality? #triggered