Weindrupthmph btfo etc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=roW238dfUUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>stronk womynk

she is a jewish whore and is now doing what she has always done, fucking spreading for attention.

This is NOT a MGTOW post.

I wish equal destruction upon hollyjew and the feminazi cunts.

Jesus christ he fucked that thing?

>satanist whore talks about her satanic experience

cool

harvey "massage my back to be in the act" wienstien.

Sometimes I feel like the only person who finds her incredibly attractive, at least with long hair.

she's only 20 something?

I'm not saying that he didn't do any of this shit, but how come all of this is revealed now? Like all at the same time.

That's all he did? Asked her our and called her a dyke? I don't give two shits about this kike, but come on. Where are the Hollywood pedophiles being exposed? There are all adult whores who make a living as sex objects.

That's an easy one. Because he can't offer them roles/perks/a reference/money anymore.

Read her wiki. This cunt may have well as been grown in a lab to be famous.

Gawrsh, so many brave womyn in Holly(((wood))) with (I'm certain totally verifiable) stories about how much of victims they are.

Seriously it reminds me of when a Pinata breaks and every little gremlin faggot kid rushes madly to get at least something before it's all gone.

She is objectively unattractive

You aren’t she’s beautiful

>her

Aged like shit though

So we can keep watching Jews create these Weinstein distraction threads, or we can focus on the pedophilia and las vegas narrative. Nobody in hollywood is going down by weinstein. The pedophiles must be found and imprisoned. All of hollywood has to be jailed. Dont fall for these jew Weinstein distraction threads

This is what they do. They all have some kind of dirt and will do a smear campaign if you go against them somehow. Also sliding important happenings.

wtf dunmer are real?

But did she think he was fat?

She can be qt

How the fuck does she look 50???

Isn't there an Awan happening?

Not suprised. She was a model, who started appearing everywhere overnight after a giant PR push.

Started appearing in movies when she clearly had no acting talent beyond a layman. Very sad shit.

hey uhhh boys? weinstein molested me too! i didn't voluntarily stick my fist in his ass while letting him put his testicles on both of my eyes! i was pressured into it, i didn't have a choice!!!

I'M A FUCKING VICTIM DAMMIT!

Cara is aging like a fucking mummy.

Cocaine. Lots of it.

this is the biggest storm of hypocracy i have ever whitnessed

it´s not like these whores activly used sex for their advancement and now they cry victim

Damn she's only 25 but looks worse...

Kino™

these people are pathetic

heyy I am a feminist and democrat celebrity on the moral high horse but I wont speak against a man sexually abusing me till 20 years after it happened!

I am almost her age yet she looks old enough to be my mom

wtf happened to her, did she fall into the aging goo vat?

Cara a cute, but she’s still feminist scum. I am enjoying seeing thots getting raped while the Jewish elites doing the raping are fleeing the country. First the NFL, now Hollywood. What a time to be alive. It’s all crumbling.

People who call her ugly are retarded

Don't care. At least he didn't touch Emma Stone with his short smelly dick.

>Harvey "suck my dick and get a biopic" Weinstein.

Probably because you're suicidal.

Whats with the caterpillars ?

Anglo genetics are a fucking disgrace.

I like how she said 'i didnt think i deserved those roles'

Cara, you're not the only one love

How about they come out about Terry as well. Fully drain the swamp.

Aren't we all?

make-up ruins a womans skin

I can dig it, she's like a female Bert.

She genuinely looks something like a disgusting combination between a hobo and a tranny

Who the fuck would even touch that thing

Literally looks like a holocaust prisoner with hair.

its more like a nasty personality inside gets mirrored by your outer appearance

all the nasty and evil people look ugly

Call me jaded, but I'm starting to think that the women who actually suffered and didn't say anything about it because of their careers are just as in the wrong as he is.

Harvey's mother passed away, his mother kept his autistic brother on a leash to protect the family name. With Miriam gone Bob is free to reeeee at his chad brother and steal the company.

she does have a bit of bitch face but you are lying to yourself and you will never get anything a quarter as hot

Cara is one of the Harvey's Girls.

> hurr badurr

Who?

Bitch face is called being a model, they flex their facial muscles

If you make her eyebrows smaller she gets much less attractive. Unfortunately most women are eyebrowlettes so she stands out.

aler, alert the jews are raping our white girls, niggers rape street girls, jews rape holliwod girls

Objective facts brkow

She has an aesthetic face but the body of a prebuscent. Overall 5/10 due to no body at all.

this bitch cum swallowed her way to the suicide squad film

shes fucking awful

fuck this hoe

>I silently went along with Weinstein's suggestions because I'm a pathetic piece of shit
>Harvey then asked me to kiss some girl and I shook my head, declining the suggestion
>he insisted, taking me by the arm and leading me over to the girl
>I snatched my arm away, "Get your damn claws off me you dirty Jew!"
>He was taken aback "SHE CAN TALK"
>Then, with the random girl in unison "SHE CAN TALK SHE CAN TALK SHE CAN TALK SHE CAN TALK"
>"I CAN SIIIIIIIIIIING!" I bellowed, hoping to make the situation better, I was so nervous
>Harvey then proceeded to breakdance on the table with his flaccid penis hanging out
>The door was wide open and I could have left at any time but he just said "please stay" and I was powerless to do anything

Cara DePibe

Because none of it REALLY came out until he was fired. Now, no one fears reprimand.

this overrated bitch probably has a unibrow that she plucks

>unibrow
>incredibly attractive
drink bleach

high test alpha female
step aside cuck this needs a 7"+ cock to ride.

No she looks like a 90s rock singer. Would you fuck her? If yes then that means you’d probably fuck the singer from Hanson too

not always true, some models don't give me that vibe nearly as much
Julia Voth, much lesser known but the hottest women you will ever see

>hottest woman you will ever see
hahahahaha get better taste

She is very a cute

>doesn't link anything better
kill yourself you're useless

youtube.com/watch?v=roW238dfUUk
>youtube.com/watch?v=roW238dfUUk

Does she have 2 cocks in her mouth? What's up with entire fucking jawline?

looks like "she" has a dick

So basically nothing happened?

does this hurt knowing you will never get anything like this around yours?

>What's up with entire fucking jawline?
giggity

I also think she is a qt, she definitely has a unique facial structure though.

yeah you're the only guy bro... that's why she's an international supermodel. you're so important for marketing they literally based a model's career only on your obsession with her, buddy

So "getting fucked on the casting couch" is this week's virtue signalling?

Liberal Hollywood are literal whores.

Shes objectively ugly

Right you dumb fucking Hun, but with regards to all of the people on this board constantly calling her disgusting it sure as shit feels like it.

did you forget to take your autismo pills you fucking mongrel?

Oh look I'm another woman in a long line of women who could have stopped this guy from abusing other women for years but didn't speak out because I was more concerned about money.