25th Amendment Under Serious Discussion Among Cabinet

Trump may not make it to the end of the year. Pence and Ross major holdouts. Though there is a chance that they may flip if the VP can get Trump's base to acquiesce to a Pence presidency (hence, NFL trip).

Listen. Steve Bannon is a giant faggot.

fake news

>no source
It might be your wet dream for this to happen. But you have no idea and are overwhelmingly under-prepared for the consequences of this.

Aaaand it's literally nothing.

Again.

>yawn

It's literally nothing. If you couldn't get rapist/sex-pervert Bill Clinton out of office, there is not literally no chance you get Trump out.

Keep trying tho. I love liberal tears.

All libshits have is nothing.

top kek the only reason any of us even put up with Pence is because Trump. Pence has absolutely zero support without Trump, I wouldn't even vote for Pence if he tried to run after Trumps two terms

It's been year since and I still don't even know who Mike Pence is. Why would Trumps base ever go for Pence?

Lmao another libtard saying trump won't make it another week because of some dump shit that nobody cares but libtards

Do you have any idea what's going to happen if Trump is taken down?
Hint: the police and rank and file military are on his side.

I just wish he could stop picking fights with every faggot name calling him or throwing him a strange look.
I mean it was fun at the primaries and we all loved it but its time to get a bit serious...

I hope they try to remove him from office and it sparks a civil war. It's beyond time. The West needs periodic war to keep the strong in charge and prevent the weak from spreading their degeneracy and taking over.

President Pence would be a nightmare for liberals.

Not really. They love Pence.

Wow, a moldy oldie. Sure feels like December 2016 in here.

Content-free post. I win again, OP loses again. Sage.

Removing Trump wouldn't warrant a civil war. Guy's fucking incompetent and it's his fault he's in this mess anyway.

Jesus fuck, what, did they give you shills coke and unlimited overtime today or something?

25th
yeah why not keep this fantasy going for another year