The socio-politics of Asian sadism

Why is animal abuse so common in Asian culture? This isn't cherry picking, these videos are way, way too common. Chinks just applaud each other for this behavior too. I really need to understand this: is it just cultural programming, or something innate in their genome? Here is the "before":
instabut.com/video/0bcd0_/1622755270717543880_4467192014
Just imagine the degree of psychosis required to film and edit together video of this horrible act into a "cute instagram vid"....

Other urls found in this thread:

hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/12/11/the-transition-from-shame-to-guilt-in-anglo-saxon-england-and-core-europe/
evoandproud.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-origins-of-northwest-european-guilt.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow I wasn't prepared for this shit

Sup Forums told me that Chinese people in Japan took care of cats to the point that stray cats don't fear people. Were they tricked by anime?

it's almost like you get off posting disturbing animal abuse videos and fake like it's about politics. I swear our mods are clueless.

After I see these sadistic fucks, and the poor helpless animals face, I have to go get my Scottish Terrier, aged 9 and hug him for a good half hour.

I've seen gore, Brazilian, African, I don't even flinch any more. But animal abuse is something I cannot tolerate. I encourage you too, if you have a pet. Go and find it and be thankful for it's presence. Be thankful to yourself for rescuing if from... THAT!

I'm not watching this because animal cruelty triggers the fuck outta me.
>inb4 edgy kids call me a pussy for having empathy

Not from me, not from anyone in this thread so far.

Scotties are good dogs.

Asians are bug people. They can't empathize or pick up basic social cues.

cliffs for op image? not clicking

puts the cat into a clothes dryer. doesn't look like it'll survive
kill all chinks

Spotted the HAPA

Chinks put cat in drier. Cat gets completely fucked up. It's eyes are all fucked up.

I don't even like cats, but that hit me pretty hard. This is also why you shouldn't racemix.

Getting us prepped for war with China. same with the SIG stuff. What better way to build an army than having them pay for their PT and indoctrinate themself to hate the enemy. Not to mention all the lovely shooting games we like to play, that may be a coincidence. IDK, is PUBG available outside western nations, Russia and SK?

>Were they tricked by anime?
Anime saves animals.

Why did she do that?

misquote

dude what the fuck

Yeah, I am the same. Even that one where the truck hits a load of sheep triggers the fuck out of me but humans getting killed I can watch all day no problem.

The cat kind of survived btw... ish... I think. OK maybe not. I skipped to the end and it wasnt looking healthy but not in tiny pieces either so... yah...fuck these Dexter morgan types.

Cat gets put in a washing machine, spins around for a while, camera-chink opens the door a few times to show the cat getting increasingly fucked up, by the end the cat's just laying on it's side licking the air, eye looks injured, probably has brain damage.

Chinks should all be gassed.

You're a level headed bloke, though.
There'll be some edgy faggots in here if the thread lasts long enough.
It's almost a guarantee.

You can't just answer the question? Gee, it's like this isn't a massive conspicuous fucking trend across Asia or something. I know you're triggered but this is real.

I think because, with chinks, they eat them. A cow getting the kosher treatment doesn't bother me for that reason, I think. In niggers' cases, they don't care for animals because they haven't evolved to appreciate their domestication.

Goddamn. Literal demons in human form.

in the instagram post she says the cat is dead

>doesn't know Sup Forums loves cats

Fuckin' newfag.

Idk lad SIG hardly seems like a bad thing, and a culture devoid of empathy would be a pretty fucking dangerous steward for the human race. Anyone who does that to defenseless animals waives their right not to be melted with the most extreme prejudice our fancy war machines can muster.

Chinks still expose baby girls and let them die. Last time whitey did that was pre-Christian Rome. So maybe in 500 years they will have white levels of empathy

Not watching that, op.

The Chinese people are completely devoid of any form of empathy.
This has been proven time and time again by the way they are able to step over agonizing children on the street.
Not even calling an ambulance.
Just ignore a dying child.

Not only did they abuse the animal, they had so little empathy they couldn't predict a disgust reaction by 3rd parties watching the video (or they didn't care)

Well, that shat on my hope. That water was probably hot or full of some dodgy shit. Sigh.

Why can't PETA be actually useful and move over there. Same as a feminist going to the gulf states I guess.

Did she got caught? or doxed?

Cultural values...and deciding if one Culture should dictate or interfere with another's values..without being hypocrites like the left

Pls Trump glass these chinks. I fucking hate Asians so much. Fucking subhuman scum.

>honorary aryan kills african immigrant animal
based

there are more chinese "people" playing pubg than americans, south koreans, germans, and russians combined

Because PETA exists to help Communism spread in the West. It's pointless to spread it in China.

That was awful. I love cats, I can't believe someone would do this to their animal.

I'm perfectly capable of empathy. Sympathy is just alien to me.

Chinks are sub-human commies what do you expect

>honorary aryan

that's the Japs

Not a bloke, a femanon. Some would say that makes me even more vulnerable to gore, not true until it comes to Animal stuffs. Sup Forums does love it's pets.

Fuck that, man. Only subhumans have no empathy for animals.

I'm not going to bump this thread.
I really have no idea why anyone would do this to any animal. Also, I love my kitty.

because they dont have enough babies to kill

SIG isn't bad. It may be propaganda to get a generation fit for war tho, or subversive tactics to fight obesity. Who knows. Might be genuine. Not a bad thing generally tho.

Well, they had like 100 years of some warlords family ruling them or something where they killed off all the nice people, then they had a shit period with family and stuff or something before MAO, he then got them to become deceitful and tell on their neighbors to survive. They have been selectively bread to be sociopaths.

Got a meme for it somewhere but damned f I can find it. Explains the whole thing much better than I just did. Might have been a thread screenshot or archive actually.

Sick bastards anyway, their disregard for human life is bad enough but what they do to animals (even in the 'civilized' cities) is beyond what I can tolerate. No wonder Hong Kong can't get along with them. That dog one is the fucking worst thing I have ever seen.

I keep posting this. Maybe at some point people will read it. It will enlighten you.
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/12/11/the-transition-from-shame-to-guilt-in-anglo-saxon-england-and-core-europe/

That's one hot pussy

>that's the Japs
"Pride in one's own race – and that does not imply contempt for other races – is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them."

this one needs more chemo

Good. Cats are parasites, literally the niggers of animal kingdom. The true man's friend is the dog.

did he died?

holy fuck you ruined my day with that shit OP

They're taking our women though so it might be over already

It only takes a generation or two to go from dirt poor agricultural society to blossoming industrial economy

But there are no shortcuts to cultural development

China is filled with people that work in a factory assembling iPhone circuitry and spend their paychecks on Tiger penis powder in order to keep bad spirits and ghosts away

Show bob and vaagine ples

I guess you have never had a mouse problem, user. Plus cats pur at a frequency that helps mend bones

It's the difference between "shame cultures" versus "guilt cultures."

evoandproud.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-origins-of-northwest-european-guilt.html

>cats parasites

Enjoy living with rats nigger

Killing cats, then people. Some people are better off dead - she's one.

EARTH WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITH ONLY WHITE PEOPLE

You make a good point. Fucking communists. I know a lot of Chinas psychopathy wasn't caused by communism but if it wasn;t partly to blame then how do you explain Hong Kong. Even the Russians can be a bit fucked in the head sometimes. The combo of what happened to China before communism and then communism itself has bread a country of fucking bug people. survival of the fittest where empathy and compassion meant you were preyed on and died at the hands of your fellow countryman and then in communism even your family.

A shame really, looks like a great country, amazing history. Just that its full of the Chinese... You wouldn't know what you could eat, probably nothing as 10% of their cooking oil is from sewers ffs.

Oh, the Japanese doing their thing in WW2 prob didn't help either.

You know what, fuck em. If it is anti-Chinese propaganda then it worked.

Respect bro.

I like this Idea.

>Meanwhile in the West...

Sorry to tell you user, but enjoying the torture of any animal makes you an honorary nigger.

Sitting here watching my cat look out the window for my mom to get home. Animal abusers should be gassed.

Don't remember that british woman who put a cat in a bin container?

I don't get it

I have empathy too and I do not like looking at this abuse.
but my desire to have yet another reason to hate the yellow menace and remind myself why they are indeed subhumans pulls too strongly.
I hate Asians just as much as niggers. Niggers may be violent and impulsive but only Asians can act so soulless.

They genetically have lower empathy
So psychopathy. And psychopaths harm animals for fun

White roasties that hit the wall are raising cats and dogs instead of children.

She didn't kill it at least. She was just a mental and nasty old lady.

Right, fuck this. Going to go hug my cats for a bit.

RACE WAR, GAS THE CHINKS NOW!!!

I'm also curious as to how Chinese culture got so shallow, and with a complete lack of empathy. It's like the concept of emotion is foreign to them. Please someone who actually knows their shit tell me this is just cherry-picked. I know China is huge and all, but what the fuck. Not only are there so many examples of completely immoral behavior, but it seems to be accepted, almost paraded, and at the very best ignored.

What does that have to do with pregnancy.

Dog-fag pls go away

Cats are loving, quiet, cute, and useful since they kill rats and bugs.

Dogs are loud, aggressive retards that do nothing but bark constantly, eat their own shit, and then jump on you to try to lick you with their shit-filled mouths, dogs are the true nigger pets.

>Right, fuck this. Going to go hug my cats for a bit.
Enjoy the toxoplasmosis and your nu male sons.

because chinks are born with a varying degree of sadism in their heads, they're one of the worst people in the world

it's pretty much just chinks that do this shit. the chinese are seriously fucked up.

four legged chicken... meow!

Nips at least love cats. See Koneko no Chi.

Hirohito did nothing wrong in Nanjing. Chinese are soulless.

Ive killed my fair share of stray cats through the years. Had to put down a dogs that I loved.
but this stuff is beyond me. How can one be so cruel? If the animal has to be put down then just end it swiftly. Why this abuse shit? Do Asians really have no fucking soul?

you fuck my day dude, that was horrible, try to not get those type of videos here, we get the point without it. I really hate those people, i'm going to be with my cats all day, give them some hugs

>her previous videos on Instagram show her humping the cat and groaning while pretending to have sex with it

Chinks man. Not even once.

Don't you have math homework to do junior?

well, you killing stray cats is not that different pal

Dog=children
Having a dog=giving birth

Last two centuries selected only the most psychopathic people by eliminating the weak and the kind. Not to mention the Cultural Revolution, and Communism that destroyed all tradition.

Also the shame vs guilt culture as some user mentioned earlier. Something is wrong or good only if it is done with the approval or disapproval of their peers, if nobody is looking at them they can do anything that please them.

Both have their own place. My cat was heartbroken when my dog died.

Don't know if it's right to blame Asian culture for this, if you look at her instagram she is just a batshit insane individual

Cinks are soulless drones, more akin to locusts than humans. Simple as that. The Japanese in WWII saw through their human facade and realized that the best course of action for the good of humanity was to exterminate them, similarly to how Hitler did with the Jews.

>electronic music
>recording the cat shaming
>putting it through again
>recording it shaking even more
>adds meme imagery to her video
Tell me about the chinks, why can they not into caring for animals?

No they dont.

And i agree, killing an animal is not the same as torturing one

Maybe sooner now that whites are exporting beastiality in bulk.

I hate reading this shit. I hate people, man. What the fuck is this place we live in? Why does this level of suffering exist? What the fuck is going on, there is so much evil in the world it makes me feel so emotional... ignorance really is bliss, christ

I always find this kind of psychological 'I can watch humans slaughtered while drinking a milkshake but I can't watch a video of someone kicking a cat' disturbance fascinating.

Are you aware that you have some kind of sociopathy or emotional trauma that has made you this way?

Unit 731 was no better

that bitch should hang