Red pills that will make your skin crawl

The only rule for this thread: NO. Normie. Shit.
Either add to previous poster or insert new pill. I'll get it started:

>Most honor killings are justified. Women who cheat in countries with no paternity testing/ abortion on demand get the rope

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hug0rfFC_L8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorry lil tadpole, but forcing red pills down peoples throat like that, is becoming the new normie.

Watch The Matrix and learn what Red Pilling is.
THEN.
Snort some home-made amphetamines and

WAKE THE FUCK UP.

>>Most honor killings are justified. Women who cheat in countries with no paternity testing/ abortion on demand get the rope
>implying any killing is justified

Blue pills
>Working hard, being noble at work will get you ahead in life
>playing by the rules, being honest will take you far in life
>Lying, cheating, and stealing doesn't pay off
>Doing what you can best to please, and satisfy others will help go a long way
>Saving your money is your best plan in life
>Be honest with everyone
>Making sacrifices will take you forward in life

>NO. normie. shit.
>defends mudslimes
OP, why are you a disgusting hypocrite?

What's wrong with saving money?

More Blue pills
>Nothing wrong with saving money for retirement, it'll be there when you need it

Are you telling me I should spend all of my money?

Women are more likely to get pregnant if they are raped, and most fantasize about it. Doesn't matter if they are the shyest girl in the class or an extroverted tomboy, nearly every girl loves to be choaked and dominated in the bedroom

I thought the message of saving money for being old and unattractive was clear.

If you're young (possibly attractive) just imagine how useless being wealthy and unattractive will be.

Well I'm assuming a 6 pack isn't going to get me laid in my later 50's, but a pair of jet skis and a big pile of blow might

Next pill
>90 percent of womens healthy eggs are gone by they time they are 30, the reason we have so much mental illness in this country (asside from race mixing) is because women aren't having children in their 20's anymore. 25 should be treated like the new 35 for having children

Human traffickers keep people alive while they remove body parts. There is an entire floor of a hospital in Miami that does just this. The entire staff are hispanics (doctors, nurses, orderlies, secuirty) is most likely MS13 or Mexican Mafia

Over 65% of world pop are soulless beasts, regardless of race/gender
You'll know by their froward mouths and dead eyes

You in the right place?

>home-made amphetamines
Got any instructions for how to make?

>implying any killing is justified
Found the cuck

It's better to put your money to work somehow than to just let it sit in a bank so that bank can borrow more money from the central bank.

>The elite need children for this because most adult pineal glands are barely functional and crystallized with fluoride
If they're the elite, why couldn't they just drink non-fluoridated water, and only have the non-elite drink fluoride?

Relevant:
youtube.com/watch?v=Hug0rfFC_L8

mix some ammonia and bleach and put it in the freezer. then chop it up and snort it

This.

If you live in the USA you don't have money, you have currency. Money has a store of value. Currency is made up numbers. Redpill.

holocaust never happened

O it happened, it just should have been executed better.

Yeah but every currency in the world is pegged to the USD atm, its basically the next best thing besides gold and silver

> gold or silver.
And countries are starting to drop the dollar, or rather bypass the petrodoller.
No fiat monetary system has ever survived the test of time. Look it up I'm not shilling.

Demons exist and inhabit your mind.

redpill not bullshit

t. edgy teenager

Human are very social, and have very advanced dishonesty detectors. Your reputation follows you, and no one likes a tyrant in their hierarchy.

Be a hard-working, well liked, problem solver and you can save to finance your own firm.

Still tied to it, has only been the status quo since the Nixon shock in the 70's I won't be alive when it goes under

>very advanced dishonesty detectors
wrong as fuck

>Following the Lolbritarian party for any other purpose besides trolling beyond 2015
KYS

Are yu seriously asking Sup Forums how to home cook chemicals?

For fucks sake man, there's been akid here who got hospitalized after doing the exact same thing.

Use your fucking brain dude.

The reason the gold standard fell is the same reason the current system will fail.
Every dollar used to be backed by gold, the us started printing more dollars then it had gold (fraud) and nobody wanted it anymore. That's why that system collapsed.

>making statement unconnected to anything
>KYS instead of Kill yourself
pathetic

It's nice when you can actually discuss things on here. Thx.

Marx had intelligent analysis on class conflict and should be read by Sup Forumsacks. If you don't like Marx, check Jacques Ellul who was a devout Christian and was heavily influenced by Marx and his ideas are used by Ellul, and will probably make it easier to tolerate despite Marx being a conservative boogieman.

Why the fuck would you do ice anyways? Do coke like a normal person, BAKA

Care to Redpill me on this?

(((Marx))) was a dude who died before he even had half of his theories written down, had his idea bastardized by (((Lenin))) (both verifiably jewish btw). I really don't see his ideas as that eye opening or even more than an observation of what is. Communism was basically doomed from the start because the most critical factor he failed to add in: the human condition. Greed, individuality, and the fact that even monkeys use items in place of currency for barter. Also the (((Frankfort School))) is kiked to the brim

If you achieve to have the appearance of a honest man and get all the bonus points of being a jew in secret is even better. Honest hardworking people get to be middle class at most. People who achieve having a honest man mask and be jerks with little principles get to rule. Any argument against that is just fee fees and it only means your a sheep in a sheep world dominated by shepherds who take everything from you and pretend it's good for you because they take care and protect you from wolves. The biblical metaphor couldn't be any better and ironic, top notch jewish crafting.
>inb4 what's done in the dark will be brought to the light some day
Just git gud.
t. Anarcho Capitalist guy who has a card membership of Macron's party and UNICEF for good goy points that will help my curriculum.

>Working hard, being noble at work will get you ahead in life
If you work SMART when you work hard then you get ahead
>playing by the rules, being honest will take you far in life
True to a certain extent
>Lying, cheating, and stealing doesn't pay off
By any chance are you a nigger?
>Doing what you can best to please, and satisfy others will help go a long way
It's a good rule if you look out for your own interests as well
>Saving your money is your best plan in life
Investing is better
>Be honest with everyone
Be honest to people who you want to be honest back
>Making sacrifices will take you forward in life
Maybe or maybe not

Marx was average quality wise but top notch writer and galvanizer. He was like one of those pseudo scientist who explain complex stuff to kids by bastardizing it. Engels was the true thinking head and his take on Realpolitik/political/historical realism is beautiful and in the tracks of Machiavel or Malthus.

I agree, they should have treated those typhus sufferers better.

I'm actually not that familiar with Marx, I think he was wrong about the Proletariat eventually rising up, but he realized that their is conflict between the capitalists and labor. I'm more familiar with Jacques Ellul who is a French philosopher and was inspired by Marx's writings, but he is highly critical of Marxists themselves who try to push their own version of communism or whatever ideology was in vogue.

If you want a real redpill read The Technological Society, Propaganda, and Critique of the New Commonplaces by Ellul, he goes into the technology that now runs the world in the first book (Ted Kaczynski read it and was inspired by the ideas). Propaganda is directly related to the Technology and its probably best understood if you read them in that order (I'm reading Propaganda right now) Just finished Critique of the New Commonplaces which criticizes many of the commonly held beliefs of his time. It was written in the 60s, but is still VERY RELEVANT because the boomers still believe many of the same things. I suggest reading anybody who is demonized before judging them, because ignorance is pleb tier, especially if you make judgments about certain people.

I'll have to read more Marx and Engels desu.

Ya but they can't print gold out of him air.

Yes, you can mine for more gold. But you can't arbitrarily choose a number to print to rig the economy to your exact liking. The supply of US Federal Reserve Notes - better known as US Dollars - is completely at the whim of a few bankers.

This is beautiful.

> generic brand people

Right, but in the same way you can print more money than you actually have, what's to say the official numbers for gold reserves are accurate either?

The red pill is that reptilians are trying to turn all men into sissies and everyone controlled by technology so they can take over systemically with their pawns in globalization and capitalism and then once the pawns are no longer needed the reptilian aliens will step in and just control humanity

I FEEL IT

Couldn't they just make DMT and smoke it like the rest of us? Seems like an awful waste of time and resources when Mimosa Hostilis grows everywhere.

Ya but they can't print gold out of him air.

Yes, you can mine for more gold. But you can't arbitrarily choose a number to print to rig the economy to your exact liking. The supply of US Federal Reserve Notes - better known as US Dollars - is completely at the whim of a few bankers.

they believe extracting DMT from humans makes it more special or some shit. Ritual sacrifice and all. t's been done throughout history.

INCOME TAX IS SLAVERY.

There might be hidden gold somewhere that can be used to flood the market. Someone can also fraudulently say they have more gold than they do. Still, there was a guaranteed gold supply that your dollars purchased and someone couldn't inflate the number of dollars without also being dishonest about the gold supply.

It's much harder than printing "$100" on a piece of paper worth $.00001 however many times you want. Under the gold standard inflation was far harder than just picking a number

Pretty hot, desu.

>blood libels

you'll love florida

Power is the only morality

feelsgoodman.jpg