CNN has a point

CNN has a point
Why is Trump immune from sexual assault allegations?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/07/donald-trump-sexual-assault-lawsuits-norm-lubow
latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-attorney-lisa-bloom-on-harvey-1507320413-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>literally do the exact same shit as Weinerstein
>become President

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

I don't think its fair that when someone gets ahead in life, then suddenly all these allegations start popping up. How do these women sleep at night?

>Angry you can't ruin someones career with baseless accusations
SAGE

What about all those millions that Clinton received from him

>Bill Clinton

Because no one believes Trump would do something like that and all his accusers are libshit whores

>man holding his wife
>sexual assault

Well, you need to commit a crime to be thrown out of the WH.

women with trump consented

>and all his accusers are libshit whores

What do you think Hollywood actresses are?

saying you COULD do something is different than saying you DID
kys, dumbfuck

on expensive mattresses

Where is my proofs?

>allegations
Implies doubt.
Everyone in Hollywood is confessing to knowing about this fucking pervert and what he's been doing for decades.

He lost his job for lying under oath about his sexual misconduct, not for the misconduct itself

Women actually like Trump. No one likes Jews

It not rape if you have a micropenis.

Trump only talked about grabbing pussy while the jew actually did it. Kek.

>all sexual assault allegations come up like a week before the election
>they all disappear the day after the election

it's almost like you can make a baseless accusation to damage someone's character in times of (((dire))) need

If they had any thing other than smears on Trump we'd still be hearing about it.
Bill Clinton on yhe other hand....moveon.org
T. George Soros

he's elected

Trips of truth. CNN can go fuck itself

Trump was in a locker room and was joking with his friend how women are attracted to rich and powerful men who are assertive.

Harvey Weinstein coerced and pressured women into sex in exchange for movie roles.

Miles of difference. Not that liberals care about nuance or truth. They just want a win after being denied one for the past 2 years.

These kikes are getting really nervous about the upcoming Shoah 2.0, this time with actual millions of dead jews.

People lost faith in the media even before they started trying to hit Trump with sex rumors. Liberals needed a moral high ground to pursue that, but they only had a moral high ground in their heads. People were more willing to believe allegations of sexual misconduct against the media than against the media's opponents.

This unironically goes back to Gamergate. Eron Gjoni had a good case against Zoe Quinn, but her media allies pulled their networks in alongside her. This primed a subset of people to expect status-game hypocrisy from the media on this subject.

Just like the 20 woman the daily news claimed got sexually assaulted by trump right before the election then disappeared after he won?

CNN is like a Special Olympian at this point; I just want to pat it on its head and tell it that it won.

Because the right doesn't hold its own to any standards of decency or honesty or integrity or even basic competency.

Because unlike Weinstein who probably was a fat looser in high school, Trump has been really popular with girls since he was young, and most woman know/feel that, that's why unlike despite all odds a lot of women actually voted for him.

Guys women should be able to accuse anyone they dont like and either be paid or allowed to ruin the persons life
Thats just a fact, they have the right to vote and this is basically the same thing, the right to all the power, not just some of the power, and the right to be treated like a minority

Remember that time Trump (((raped a 13yr old))) ?

>nuance
Not even someone with a high school education thinks this shit is nuanced.

>didn't match the shadows
MEDIOCRE

there is no credible rape or sexual misconduct allegations against trump though

they have a tape of him bragging about it maybe, thats not proof tho.

libshit whores, you really think they have a problem trading sex for career success? they didn't seem to speak up until something happened I am not sure why this Weinstein story was finally allowed to break except as some kind of slide for the Las Vegas narrative suddenly being turned on its ear

>lost his job
>served full 2 terms
I'm sorry what?

Alex Jones predicted that they would pivot Weinstein to go after trump

>Harvey Weinstein coerced and pressured women into sex in exchange for movie roles.
the only proof they have is some retarded woman who can barely speak english doing a sting operation on him and shes like
>omg you touch my breeeest?
and then CNN is like
>OH MY GOD HOW HORRIFYING, HE LITERALLY MURDERED THAT WOMANS SOUL

Because they faked their allegations 3 weeks before he won. It would have been more believeable if it was throughout the race, but that wouldn't have worked for Hillary's pied piper strategy. Where are those accusations now I wonder?

>He lost his job
No. he didnt

CNN has a death wish. They are in no position to be saying shit like this. Fucking delusional commie scum

This incidence doesn't tell us anything we didn't know already.
Republicans/Conservatives = all talk no game betas
Democrats/Liberals = no talk all game alphas

>now
lolwut, as if Weinstein is the first guy this has ever happened to

Wow his hands are small.

As if that’s any better faggot

>CNN has a point

They were also all lawyered up by that whore (((Lisa Bloom))) who happened to be dnc and a friend of Clintons but its all coincidence goy.

>Literally zero evidence because he's not that kind of guy
>Liberals still pissed off they can't falsely accuse him of rape

Sage

trump had actual work to do whereas being a (((producer))) doesnt entail actual work. trump hardly had time to do all these things. Weinstein was bored all day because being a producer you probably have a lot of free time to molest people

The timing of the allegations alone ruined their credibility. If they had come up years ago I might give them some credence, but most false accusers don't want to go up against Trump's lawyers.
>I will make sure that you and I meet one day while we’re in the courthouse. And I will take you for every penny you still don’t have. And I will come after your Daily Beast and everybody else that you possibly know

>He lost his job
Technically correct: he was disbarred.

MSN STILL pissed their final election tactic failed

Go blame the liberals, they are the ones jumping on Harvey and condemning him before any proof other than women's words

Women love being used by the Alpha male. You can get away with a lot of things with women when you're not a fugly jew or bottom of the genetic barrel nerd.

t. Chad

Because he is the Teflon Don. Get off his back

Why was JFK.

>Accused of being a rapist
>Tells them he'll sue for defamation
>Accusers scurry off because they're full of shit
LEGIT

when was that?

Ask Bill Clinton. If you scream wolf over and over for months without anything to back it up, people stop listening. There WAS evidence of rape against Clinton, but people still got deaf to it because the media (intentionally, in that case) flooded people with it until they just wanted a break.

Short version: you're lying liars who lie, and everyone knows it.

>that terrible photoshop by CNN to make Trump look bad about something unrelated to him

Based Trump has always been a tall, handsome, millionaire he doesnt need to force his way into pussy is the other way around

They think they've tabled a discussion of Trump's behavior when they've more effectively tabled the JQ and a discussion of women using sex as vocational currency and political leverage.

CNN's right. How did Bill Clinton serve 8 years with all those credible rape charges against him.

Liberals have no leg to stand on calling for Trump to be kicked out of office for sexual misconduct "allegations".

because he's right

That's the point, he wasn't kicked out of office for his multiple rape charges.

BUT DRUMPFT

I mean LIKE LITERALLY DRUMFMPZZZZZZZZZZZZrTTTTTTTTRrrrrr

There have been no credible sexual assault allegations against Trump.

There have been numerous credible sexual assault allegations against Bill Clinton, but that's all just a vast right wing conspiracy amirite?

he has the kike blessing, no goy can harm him

while i like your analogy ona level theres no way trump was groveling for the snatch like this fat jew was. He sounded totally pathetic, you should listen to the audio. GodKing just grabs them by the pussy whinestien grovels and crys about being a fat kike.

>cnn
sage

Some of these women will falsely testify against Trump. Right now they are building credibility

The media could have gone after Trump's adultery and trading his wives in for younger models. That would have resonated with evangelicals. But the media has absolutely no morals, in fact they want to promote that behavior, so they had to promote hysterical lies and baseless accusations instead

oops

Sooo how many women cam forward about Trump doing things to them versus the massive amount about this Hollywood Jew?

The media would jump through a flaming shit covered hoop to attack Trump.

Pervywood created dumbass.

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/07/donald-trump-sexual-assault-lawsuits-norm-lubow

He's not. They had zero evidence, zero witnesses, zero anything to corroborate their stories. And the one who allegedly did wouldn't do so publicly, and then dropped the case for the second time.

Almost as if Democrats were paying them to make these claims. I'm sure someone is looking into this. Because doing such a thing to a political opponent is surely illegal.

All of trumps accusers were obvious liars

Trump is/was notorious about it, nobody cares when its out there in the open.
When you lie for years like you're an angel and get busted is when it matters.

The law only applies to us not (((them)))

>their own kikes are in trouble but they still redirect on Trump
Wew lad, western media is sure aint biased.

Because all of the so called victims who were were represented by Lisa Bloom suddenly vanished and never even filed assault charges against Trump when he won the presidency.

Funny how Lisa Bloom now represents the person accused of sexual assault also represented the so called victims of sexual assault committed by Trump.

Disgusting

>tfw talk about this with friends; say the big actresses that were silent about this up till now were complicit and could have put an end it to earlier
>"HOLY SHIT user, ARE YOU VICTIM BLAMING RIGHT NOW? DON'T BE SO SEXIST, THE POOR WYMEN WERE BEING SUPPRESSED"

>Who is Bill Clinton.

I feel ya, was in a similar situation.

On very soft bed of dollars.

> lost his job
> finished both terms
> made millions in private deals through speeches and the Clinton foundation
Uh okay

Because he didn't do anything

With everyone out to get him, he must be innocent.
The Access Hollywood tape was shit talking, nothing more.

If they had a point the FBI would have investigated and convicted Bill Clinton of multiple rapes

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm...

I remember Trump touched my ear 10 years ago I will never be the women I used to be

>>literally do the exact same shit as Weinerstein

1.)Trump didnt force anyone to do anything, he was saying that woman came to him, not vice versa
2.)Trump also had no threat like how Weinstein did with not giving roles to victims.

Because all his accusers conveniently waited until he ran for office.

Maybe we don't believe the trump stuff because they rolled them out right before the election, and the same people they did the press conference was Weinstein's attorney who said what Weinstein said was workplace violence. These people have no souls.

“I think he has changed in the year I’ve known him,” she said.

But at the same time, Bloom pushed back a bit, including against the classification of Weinstein’s actions as sexual harassment.

“You’re using the words 'sexual harassment,' which is a legal term. I’m using the term 'workplace misconduct.' I don’t know if there’s a real significant difference to most people, but sexual harassment is severe and pervasive,” Bloom said.

Stephanopoulos countered by pointing out the specifics of some of the Weinstein allegations: “'If you have sex with me, you’re going to do better in your career.' That is sexual harassment,” he said.

latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-attorney-lisa-bloom-on-harvey-1507320413-htmlstory.html

Because he didn't , why a billionaire would do something to lose everything without being a jew?

Well it turns out that after the allegations were made in late 2015 in the NYT, all six of the women disputed the accuracy of the story and said it never happened.

It was just fake news.

(((Lisa Bloom))) is (((Gloria Allred's))) daughter

wrong