Why Do The Alt Right Hate/Conservative Politicians Wall Street?

Goldman alum here, now working at a Hedge Fund in lower Manhattan. I get why bernie retards and commie-cucks hate Wall Street and big banks (because they're anti-capitalism and anti-economic efficiency) but I can't figure out for the life of me why alt-right dudes jump on the bandwagon considering...

1) Bankers provide way more for the modern economy than any blue collar janitor cleaning up shit does. (there is a reason why Fortune 500 CEOs pay us millions for our services)
2) The banks pay way higher effective tax rates than any faggy tech company or oil company does. So all the public school goblins out there can thank us for their education.
3) Banking is essentially peak performance in terms of how selective it is. Morgan Stanley is more selective than Harvard, so if you can make it into banking you clearly have superior intelligence and work-ethic.
4) If it weren't for the work of financiers none of you would be able to finance anything - not your cars, your houses, your education - nada.
5) The US was built on credit and the ability to finance, without bankers the industrial revolution wouldn't occur and we'd still be living in fucking clay huts that we built ourselves.
6) Half of the people that hate bankers are low life shits that work a replaceable job like construction or skinheads that went into the millitary because they had no options and life and then got out only to find that they still have no options in life and a banker is fucking their girlfriend.

Other urls found in this thread:

econlib
youtube
thestreet
andrew.cmu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Low life
>Blue collar
You answered your own question.

You are a disciple of Jewish usury. You don't produce anything. You are by definition parasitic.

>You are a disciple of Jewish usury. You don't produce anything.

There is nothing usurious about helping media companies go public retard. Learn the difference between a Consumer Banker and an Investment Banker you fucking moron. It's disgusting that I pay 50% in taxes to pay for retards like you to go to public school so you can not learn shit about economics or finance.

Without me American businesses would not be able to finance their operations and produce more vehicles/products/etc.

Take Tesla for example, no fucking shot they're producing anything if it wasn't for bankers helping them raise capital. They have had negative earnings for like 20 quarters straight.

>Moron
>Retard

Why? Because you practice usury? Do you feel ashamed?
You claim to "carry"the rest of society. You need us far more than we need you and you know on some level.

>Why? Because you practice usury? Do you feel ashamed?
>You claim to "carry"the rest of society. You need us far more than we need you and you know on some level.

No you fucking idiot because Consumer Bankers are the ones that make money off of usury, Investment Bankers take a flat out fee for the service of Financial and Capital Market Advisory.

You're a fucking moron because you don't understand simple finance but still want to have a strong opinion on it.

Do you feel ashamed when you go home to your trailer park and your mom and dad smell like shit from cleaning up toilets all day and walk with hunch backs from the blue collar labor they're forced to do so your dumb ass doesn't starve?

FUCK ISRAEL.

Jews.

Checked.

Is being an I. banker as miserable as they say it is? How Jewish is your workplace?

Checked

Listen to yourself...
> Low life
>Blue collar
>Trailer park
> Moron

For all your know, I may be wealthy or idk have a doctorates in a cutting-edge field of science.
Sounds like you have a disdain for your fellow people. I bet it's part of your finance indoctrination to objectify the rest of us.

I’m fine with banking if they get rid of jews in banking institutions.
I’ve seen a good non-Jew run bankers got fucked by Jews run banks.

Let me put it this way: I am a chef, I can make good food fast for many people.

You are a banker, you can count how much foid i'll make to you when shit hits the fan.

(let me spoil the answer for you: absolutely none)

You're in an industry of kikes, you're a kike enabler. SAD!

>Jews.

Not that many jews in banking. Lotta Asians and catholics.

>Checked.
>Is being an I. banker as miserable as they say it is? How Jewish is your workplace?

Who says being an I Banker is miserable? I think I Bankers like to exagerate how many hours a week the work to sound more impressive. It's pretty cool, you work hand in hand with America's top executives and pull in a very solid salary for it.

>Condescending richfag
>”Why don’t you guys like me?”

Nationalism, religion, and community create purpose in life.
Corporatism doesn’t fit into the picture.
We need you, but that doesn’t mean we should or do like you.

Of course loans are needed, and investment management. But you don't need to bubble and crash the (american) economy every decade. Many of you should've been hanging on lamp posts.

Besides, manufacturing and agriculture are far more important than finance.

you fucking materialist kike parasites need to be eviscerated on live TV

EQUIFAX DATE BREACH OF 150 MILLION AMERICANS
FUCK YOU KIKE

>Let me put it this way: I am a chef, I can make good food fast for many people.
>You are a banker, you can count how much foid i'll make to you when shit hits the fan.
>(let me spoil the answer for you: absolutely none)

Lol anyone can flip their own burgers loser, you're worthless. The only reason that people use your service is because they want to pay a designated bitch to do their bitch work for them. You live off of the scraps and crumbs of wealthier people, barely subsisting off of the voluntary tips they give you.

you are a bottom feeder.

Is your job so damned miserable you're compelled to throw strones downwards whenever you're boss chews you out or get turned down for dates?

>You're in an industry of kikes, you're a kike enabler. SAD!

You're so removed from the upper echelons of society that you don't realize that there are way more Asians and Italians in Investment Banking than there are jews. Pathetic.

Dude I get what you're saying but Tesla is not a good example. Elon Musk is the biggest welfare queen in the world.

>Of course loans are needed, and investment management. But you don't need to bubble and crash the (american) economy every decade. Many of you should've been hanging on lamp posts.
>Besides, manufacturing and agriculture are far more important than finance.

Manufacturers and agricultural corporations need investment bankers to raise capital so they can finance their operations though. Big, small and little business are all reliant upon I Bankers or Private Equity financier at some point.

Also, we're like Atlas and one day we shrugged and the housing market got fucked up but 99.9% of the time we keep the Financial Markets up and running with 0 blips.

>you fucking materialist kike parasites need to be eviscerated on live TV

Good thing you're too poor to afford cable so you wouldn't be able to watch it anyway. How's my Rolex look poorfag?

If you study economics as a science then... Blammo, you understand that economic forces of the market are at play in any societal organisational scheme, even ones where daddy gov-gov controls the whole shebang.
In my experience government control over the monetary system, which stems from the use of coercion in state power, has afforded greater fortune or importance to banks and the like based on legal requirements and other forms of barriers to entry.
However, this "corporate welfare" affects many more industries than just finance.
Check out Murray Rothbard's essay on the functions of free markets, which is defined as voluntary interactions on a macro scale.
It can appeal to everyone really, sort of the, "give peace a chance" idea.
econlib org/library/Enc/FreeMarket.html

>EQUIFAX DATE BREACH OF 150 MILLION AMERICANS
>FUCK YOU KIKE

What does Equifax have to do with me??? Is this the type of intelligence that public schoolers are left with??? Suuuuucks.

>compelled to throw strones downwards

Damn straight I throw stones at those beneath me. It's important that people learn that Wall Street Bankers are better than them and learn to respect authority. Authority and discipline are good for the spirit.

MAMMA MIA I MUSTA GOA TOA KILLA MYA SELFA NOWA!

I just hope that yor existence is not as horrible as you make it sound, you poor bastard.

>Young arbitrage

This trip ..

No one cares about your shitty Excel skills.

>This trip ..
>No one cares about your shitty Excel skills.

>Canadian
>Poor
>Probably came in this dude's girlfriend when I visited Quebec last summer

Why does the Alt Right hate bankers?

I'm not even going to get into the Joos bullshit.

But in reality, many are losers. Big time. Loser at life and losers at jobs. No self-respecting man would ever call themselves "alt-right" or any other such non-sense. Say far right and have a least a little dignity.

Why don't they like banking? Because media, parents, and schooling taught them banks are evil. Simple as that.

"Gee those people who lied to me about every other thing sure were right about banks" -every Alt-Retard.

Money and capital are the engine of civilization. Those who hate are simply those who don't have it and never will. Sour grapes and they know it.

>Italians
you're delusional, those are Italian jews aka not Italians. Do you believe the mafia wasn't Jewish, either?

>MAMMA MIA I MUSTA GOA TOA KILLA MYA SELFA NOWA!

I mean you might as well. No one would miss a poor burger flipper. If you don't be careful I'll buy a flight to Finland just to fuck your girlfriend while you're out working till 3AM for 7.50 an hour. It would be easy. It's always easy fucking someone's girlfriend when I'm so much wealthier and more powerful than them.

>you're delusional, those are Italian jews aka not Italians. Do you believe the mafia wasn't Jewish, either?

>Poorfag
>Will never ever ever ever work anywhere important
>Still thinks he knows the demographics of Wall Street better than people who aren't retarded and actually work on Wall Street

This is why rich people hate poor people, you are just so damn stupid and pathetic. You deserve to be in poverty for that dumb ass comment about the mafia.

you pay half the taxas normal people do. You don't actually do anything other than move money while that "blue collar janitor" and who ever works under you gives you worth behind that money.

Kill your fucking self. You add no ACTUAL value to society. You leech off of the fruits of everyones labor then act like your worth a shit because daddy had enough money to help you get the same worthless job he had.

Kys. We don't want you, we don't need you, and the fact that you can't how much cancer you are bringing to the world is fucking sad.

you. are. worthless.

your. job. is. meaningless.

i hope your money makes you happy, because that's all you got faggot.

you’re all in bed together. color it however you desire, mocking those with your love and ability to acquire material things, creating nothing of substance. however, like a cliche kike, you know how to work smart and not hard. i’m not going to take that away from you. i simply don’t like your kind. call it envy if it helps you sleep at night next to your life partner who works at morgan stanley.

just because there’s a nice big gold nugget in a pile of horse shit, doesn’t stop it from being a pile of shit.
>flaunting on Sup Forums
you truly are sophisticated i must say

The alt right has a similar contention (and possible experience) to that of the Nazi party and Hitler.
Very interesting connection, not compare to two on most fronts.
However, the German central bank really fucked their people over in the 20's with inflation.
Similar central banking created inflation is occurring today. Possible cultural parallels under the surface?
youtube com/watch?v=w0Oz2R0u4VM

>ou pay half the taxas normal people do. You don't actually do anything other than move money while that "blue collar janitor" and who ever works under you gives you worth behind that money.
>Kill your fucking self. You add no ACTUAL value to society. You leech off of the fruits of everyones labor then act like your worth a shit because daddy had enough money to help you get the same worthless job he had.
>Kys. We don't want you, we don't need you, and the fact that you can't how much cancer you are bringing to the world is fucking sad.
>you. are. worthless.
>your. job. is. meaningless.
>i hope your money makes you happy, because that's all you got faggot.

Good thing money makes me happy as fuck. You shoulda seen the smile on my face last weekend when I was doing cocaine with some dude's girlfriend on my favorite rooftop bar in downtown Manhattan. Guess whose night ended with a satisfying blowjob and xanax? Mine. Guess whose life was ruined that night? The girl and her boyfriend's. Poor people eat shit while rich people get what the fuck they want in life. Your existence sucks and you are beneath me.

> i simply don’t like your kind.

Sellaset voimafantasiat sieltä :D

Try researching what a central bank actually does without memes and conspiratard shit.

I swear this country is so god damn financially illiterate.

>Why Do The Alt Right Hate Wall Street?
Because wall street has money and they don't

How about Jordan Belfort's crash and drugs burn-out?
Have you guys learned nothing?
That shit is not sustainable.

>you’re all in bed together. color it however you desire, mocking those with your love and ability to acquire material things, creating nothing of substance. however, like a cliche kike, you know how to work smart and not hard. i’m not going to take that away from you. i simply don’t like your kind. call it envy if it helps you sleep at night next to your life partner who works at morgan stanley.

Actually I'm in bed with your girlfriend who will let me cum in her pussy tonight because she's so blown away and has never been in a Tribecca loft before. you will never know the feeling of showing your girlfriend your new house, watch, car or boat and seeing the look of stimulated shock on their face. When your girlfriend sees my apartment she makes the same gasp that she made when I slid my dick into her. You will never know what that is like. Your entire life was a failure as you failed to reap the rewards of a capitalist society that you lived in.

>Sellaset voimafantasiat sieltä :D

Speak English or die faggot

LARP more. I guarantee you are some sophomore who interned last summer at some shit tier bank where your daddy works. I went to a school that sent off tons of kids to top banks and I can assure most don't even know what Sup Forums is, let alone actually post bait on here.

>bankers helping them raise capital
>not knowing that Tesla is all subsidies

Tesla is a shit company that should go under. Bankers aren't doing jack-shit for Tesla nor are they doing anything for the American people.

Also, is there really a point to asking why "morons" hate bankers while claiming to be a banker and being a douchenozzle supreme about it?

Thank god that you're not actually a banker or anyone in any important position that that much is evident based on how you feel the need to validate yourself to fucking Sup Forums.

Also, how is it not obvious to you that people are using "banker" in place of "lender"? Even if you work in a Wall Street bank it sounds like you're less of a banker and more of an analyst/consultant and yet here you are telling other people to "learn the difference" when you yourself can't comprehend an ounce of nuance.

>How about Jordan Belfort's crash and drugs burn-out?
>Have you guys learned nothing?
>That shit is not sustainable.

Jordan Belfort was a stock pusher, which has absolutely nothing to do with Investment Banking. He was also a con artist and a drug addict wheras I am a hard-working banker that rarely indulges in drugs.

I know exactly what they do. Check out the news. READ UP COKE HEAD!
thestreet com/story/14338186/1/imf-nine-banks-that-could-struggle.html

no nigger. The rich people live off the fruits of the labor of millions. You act like you are entitled to money just because your daddy put you in a position to where you can move it.

Get out of your little faggot bubble. You are a worthless piece of shit that adds no actual value to society.

You think you're smart because you are in a position of power thanks to daddy's money. But in reality you are a giant piece of shit that will never be happy because your life has no actual meaning beyond money.

You're a cuck. Your wife is only with you for your paycheck. Your dick is probably

>I went to a school that sent off tons of kids to top banks

What school? Probably like fucking UGA or some other shit school.

Also, sorry that most of your school made something of their life and you're still a loser. That must be really sad for you.

Yeah, I have a Rolex, too, but you might want to spend a year carrying hod for a brick layer or working as a plumber’s assistant and maybe you would stop looking down your nose at people who do blue collar work. Maybe if you did that you could answer your questions for yourself.

Because you clearly don't understand the Alt Right. The Alt Right is not a movement full of free market republicucks. The way you talk make it obvious that you care only about money, while the Alt Right is not a movement built on shallow, hollow nihilistic consumerist materialism, but rather on building a real community based on faith, folk and heritage.

Also
>Goldman alum
Into the oven you go, Schlomo

Can you come up for a reason for anyone to like you? You survive off of leeching other people's fortunes through interest. You don't actually do anything but tip toe through the retarded system your types set up to begin with, that's the only reason you are even needed because no one has the time to deal with that kike horseshit. Nice watch though, I'm thinking of getting one in the spring.

OP basically has the same skills and contribution to society as Stephen Paddock did gambling at video machines.

i did the same thing in Dallas on a waiters paychecks..... me. The great thing is, the girl wasn't with me because i buy her shit.... she's with me because she likes me. Cuck ;)

>ooga booga I took out a 150k college loan to learn how to make spreadsheets for Goldberg and Co., I'm upper class
Pull your head out of your ass, faggot. making 100 grand in Manhattan is pocket change. You aren't upper class, youre a fucking no-name pencil pusher. Air traffic controllers make more than you, you're a baby back bitch living in a broom closet with delusions of grandeur.

Maybe there just aren’t that many Jews at the entry level of banking you are working in?

I love Wall Street - Trade Options and make $$$. No hate here - Dumb White cuckolds hate Wall, not me. If you're not trading, you're a moron.

Okay, that's why you love the central bank. Keeping that non-market made interest rate nice and low for your accredited banking institution to get cheap money before lending out multiples at a higher rate.... Tell me more about how hard your job is. You guys are highfalutin welfare cunts.

Because they are willing to sell out my race and culture to nigs, spics, and muslims in order to produce more stupid cheap labor so that they can get a few more of those sweet, sweet sheckels.

>no nigger. The rich people live off the fruits of the labor of millions. You act like you are entitled to money just because your daddy put you in a position to where you can move it.
>Get out of your little faggot bubble. You are a worthless piece of shit that adds no actual value to society.
>You think you're smart because you are in a position of power thanks to daddy's money. But in reality you are a giant piece of shit that will never be happy because your life has no actual meaning beyond money.
>You're a cuck. Your wife is only with you for your paycheck. Your dick is probably Have fun being a lonely cuck the rest of your life.
>No matter how much money you get you always be a little cuck boy bitch ;)

Irrelevant because I'm rich and you're poor. How do you like cleaning up bathrooms all day while I'm fucking your wife in my Tribecca loft?

How are you ever going to explain to your kids why they have less than other families? What about when they say to you "Daddy, why don't I get to go to college?" with tears in there eyes. What about when your life leaves you for a richer, more impressive man who sweeps her off her feet and you have to explain that to your kids? Hahahahahaha that sucks so much to be you and be poor. I am so fucking glad I'm not poor, it is basically a death sentence to never experience what it's like to have a real life in America.

>Yeah, I have a Rolex, too, but you might want to spend a year carrying hod for a brick layer or working as a plumber’s assistant and maybe you would stop looking down your nose at people who do blue collar work. Maybe if you did that you could answer your questions for yourself.

I used to work in a restaurant way back in the day, I understand that blue collar workers have shitty lives and jobs. But it's their fucking fault for failing out of college and being mentally unstable and easily discouragad.

Um, you do know Tudor is Rolex without the riffraff?? You're not a gook/sandnigger are you?

>Because you clearly don't understand the Alt Right. The Alt Right is not a movement full of free market republicucks. The way you talk make it obvious that you care only about money, while the Alt Right is not a movement built on shallow, hollow nihilistic consumerist materialism, but rather on building a real community based on faith, folk and heritage.

Aka the Alt Right is a bunch of poor, fat, losers who have no friends in real life and bitch to each other about how much life sucks over anonymous websites. Fags!

The housing market crash was caused by packaging subprime investments as A rated and selling them off as a safe investment. It also didn’t help that commercial banks were giving out loans to anyone with a pulse.
What’s with your hatred of the blue collar worker?

>Can you come up for a reason for anyone to like you?

1) My Paycheck is 10x the size of yours
2) I've fucked way more women than you (and they were all hot too. Great tits and ass, all the way around. No 4's in this guys bedsheets. Noooo sir)
3) My parents are actually proud of me because I'm not a loser and a dissapointment
4) One day when I have kids I'll actually be able to pass my privileges down to them.
5) You're poor and poor people are irrelevant, gay and envious.

The federal reserve and wall st are an unholy alliance that needs to be stopped.

Number one goes to show how disconnected you are to the real world and i stopped reading.
What, you think you're Warren buffet or something and onto a huge breakthrough in philanthropy?

What's you're money and office pen pushing gonna do in a world without blue collar workers?

>without bankers the industrial revolution wouldn't occur and we'd still be living in fucking clay huts that we built ourselves.

>This is what the kikes foot soldiers sincerely believe

You utter spastic sincerely think you can away our opinions about usurers when even fuckin normie know that Wall Street is synonymous with corruption, crookedness and psychopathy?

((((Bankers)))) need to hang from a tree

Nope!!!!! It was caused by a liquidity crunch... and the FEDERAL RESERVE is always there with their IMPLIED BAILOUTS!!!!!
This is a monetary issue, and da-da gov-gov is always there for cunts like OP FAG.

Do some reading guys.

andrew.cmu edu/user/azj/research/bailouts_ggazj.pdf

>on a waiters paychecks..
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

A wage-cuck who gets by on the tips and scraps of others who has to fuck other fat waiter chicks and do drugs just to feel somewhat alive, fucking pathetic. Dallas is a pathetic city too, redneck. Go kill another Kennedy or something weenie.

this, in a civil conflict I wouldn't hesitate to skin op and make a wallet from his hide. it's a suitable end for someone whose life is dedicated to money

Joining forces to fight the establishment!
> Gee whiz we are going to pass so many laws to speed up the spread of HIV the establishment won't be able to keep up!
This is an ancient meme that just resulted in blacks telling white people to chill and take drugs while the establishment out sourced all the jobs to places where the population were more vulnerable to exploitation.

idgaf about bankers, im making mine for 1/10th of the hours you fags put in and you're right, I benefit from your work. keep it up

>Pull your head out of your ass, faggot. making 100 grand in Manhattan is pocket change.

Okay, good thing even first year investment bankers make over 100K salary + bonus.

Keep trying to convince yourself that you don't have to be so envious of me.

Epic!!!!

>Maybe there just aren’t that many Jews at the entry level of banking you are working in?

I left Goldman for a hedge fund after my second year retard.

The only reason why I question the hatred of the fed and fractional reserve banking is that it has successfully maintained a growth rate to lead to the US having a monsterous economy that far exceeds any other on the planet. Like, yeah you have to work and yes democrats raising taxes and enabling social welfare make life hard. But the system is massive. Nothing compares to its influence and it has done a fairly good job of guiding the growth and development of society and technology. This is not in terms of morality standards, but in comparison to other systems have actually been tried (no theoretical fantasy land where some Wikipedia article describing some shit will work better).

I'm sorry that your life is so miserable that you have to resort to going to the literal asshole of the internet to try and feel superior.

Maybe you shouldn't have chosen a cuck career.

banks produce nothing, they're just a service which became a racket with monopoly money and rent-seeking. DOTR WHEN

>I love Wall Street - Trade Options and make $$$. No hate here - Dumb White cuckolds hate Wall, not me. If you're not trading, you're a moron.

What type of trading strats? I work at a hedge fund now but it's a L/S Equity fund so the emphasis is on holding positions and not trading strats.

im just going to keep going.

The reason i know you're insecure is because you are on Sup Forums bragging about a blowjob.... lmao.

No one gives a fuck. Im poor as shit and i get more pussy than you. I dont buy girls shit either.... they buy me shit. You fucking cuck.

If i ever met your little dick insecure ass in person... id kill you. Not beat your ass. Kill you. You are scum on this earth, and the reason why poverty is rampant around the world. If you died, people would rejoice. No one around you actually loves you, the only thing that would be talked about at your funeral is who gets your cuck money.

kys. no one cares about your cucky coke xan blowjob. I was 19 once too faggot. But the sad thing is you're probably 24-35 doing this little kid shit because you have no actual concept of maturity thanks to the ignorant shield your money has given you.

You clearly have no empathy for other people based on your post, which probably makes you autistic. Add drugs to that and a narcissistic ego, you're going to go down hill and waste daddy's money before you even know it.

>Okay, that's why you love the central bank. Keeping that non-market made interest rate nice and low for your accredited banking institution to get cheap money before lending out multiples at a higher rate.... Tell me more about how hard your job is. You guys are highfalutin welfare cunts.

If my job is so easy then you should try and get your foot in the door here so you can stop being poor and have a good life like me. Oh wait, you're too stupid. Sad!

Cool dog. Have a fun time with hyperinflation.

>rolex
>wealth
ahahahahahahahaha
rolex are fucking entry level """"luxury"""" watches

>Because they are willing to sell out my race and culture to nigs, spics, and muslims in order to produce more stupid cheap labor so that they can get a few more of those sweet, sweet sheckels.

Why do you equate bankers with immigration? We don't give a fuck about cheap labor, bankers are the most expensive laborers on the planet. We don't use cheap labor.

I also don't give a fuck if your shitty trailer park gets overran by immigrants and muslims. You shoulda moved out into a gentrified neighborhood when you had the chance but you come from a shit family of shit genes.

t. finance student that has yet to be crushed by reality

>Number one goes to show how disconnected you are to the real world and i stopped reading.
>What, you think you're Warren buffet or something and onto a huge breakthrough in philanthropy?
>What's you're money and office pen pushing gonna do in a world without blue collar workers?

Uhmmmm, I mean the world would be better we would just have to clean up our own shit when we clog the toilet and make our own food. Lol, I'd gladly take that in exchange for expelling all the retards from our society.

You are doing the jews work, helping enslave us all, you are part of the problem

Tell me why the Federal Reserve is a private entity and who the fuck controls it mother fucker
Fuckers are printing money out of thin air and kending at an interest rate. Nice fucking system retards.

Because you're parasites and scammers and mostly jews. You produce nothing, just leech off society as middlemen.

>You utter spastic sincerely think you can away our opinions about usurers when even fuckin normie know that Wall Street is synonymous with corruption, crookedness and psychopathy?
>((((Bankers)))) need to hang from a tree

I don't really care about your opinions I just want to reiterate that you all are stupid and that's why my life is so much better than yours.

>You shoulda seen the smile on my face last weekend when I was doing cocaine with some dude's girlfriend on my favorite rooftop bar in downtown Manhattan. Guess whose night ended with a satisfying blowjob and xanax? Mine

>Cocaine
>Manhattan rooftop bar
>Gets a mere Boosie
Ahahaahahahahahaahahha ahahaahahahahahaahahha
Fucking cucklet

>hairy arm
>defending Italians (?)
>more emotional than a teenage girl

greaseball detected, fuck off back to shitaly

nigga please. Fuck college. All college does is teach kids how to go and work for cucks like you. I. dont. need. college.

my kids won't need college.

My wife will love me for me, and not money. It won't be a problem. I'm good enough in bed unlike you, you're dad, or you're grandpa. The reason your family needs money, is because you have little dick genetics and a horrific personality and no woman would stare at you if you didnt have money.

You're fucking worthless.

There is more to life than money. It's sad we have cucks like you ruining it for the rest of us.

Have fun jacking your dick to the thought of me cleaning up your shit. That's all you got faggot.

I'll fuck your wife, while you're jacking off in the mirror. She doesn't love you. No one loves you.
Not even your parents. Have fun being a lone fag.

the automatic watch is one of the pinnacles of European engineering excellence. Rolex makes respectable timepieces.It's good enough for Bondhurr durr patek philippe

>young arbitrage

Nice roleplaying bro do you maybe want to join my pen&paper group brah we play every 2nd sunday