Islam & Christianity

Guys... I have come to a disturbing revelation. From watching documentaries, reading and taking courses on History, Philosophy and State Theory; I have found out that the bible actually predicts Islam. The False Prophet is Muhammad and the antichrist is Allah. The Beast is the Islamic Caliphate. The Dragon is a bit harder to understand as it isn't something we are used to accept. It is the Luciferian Doctrine... We have our shits and giggles at this but the truth is that when this starts to expose itself people will revolt it and others will embrace it. When people become disturbed and unsettled by it whilst being desperate in times of confusion; they will accept Allah as God. But this is not true for the Christians for Jesus is God through the very composition of what he is. The father whom took a piece of himself to make the son and that the ascension is the holy spirit. Jesus came back because he is God and he is capable of doing so.

That is why you announce the Holy Trinity if you are a Christian. But for Islam, you perform the Shahada which would announce "Allah" as the one True God and Muhammad is his prophet...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gtOYL4cqg2A
youtube.com/watch?v=61UcZIamYtE
youtube.com/watch?v=NS73YZgqGx0
youtube.com/watch?v=uY20IFaWlsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=G3gvPKQWwcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am telling you this now because it is the Tribulation. My Christ has given you an invitation and it is not a persuation. Those of you in Europe will go for the extreme political parties that might do something but they are slaves to the Dragon... They give in to their primal urges. This will provoke you radicals in Europe. You all must know; many Muslims are unaware of their faith and believe it is because they have a skewed concept of (((Forgiveness))). This comes from their projection of themselves, for they are prideful and believe that so is too a trait of the Creator. Good deeds is believed to merrit someone to go further up in a heiarchy, may it be so but the externalities will always make the psyche believe that it is exalted and when you are exalted you desire to go further... For this reason alone they will imitate a Satan and pose against our lord, The Christ.

Europeans do not subdue yourselves to your flashy politicians who make shocking statements to influence your psyche. Your forefathers of Rome was once in the hands of the Dragon and when they persecuted the Christ they were taken aback of what was a crime against God. For they always knew of the one Creator but their idols could never confirm the truth. The story between them and the messiah was a bond that cemented the gentiles into the covenant. And the Christ certainly has forgiven you.

I say this to those who believe in Christ and those on the fence. This is the time, this is the moment.

To those whom do not believe in Christ and do not believe in (((Forgiveness))), then you have your alternative; believe in the Luciferian Doctrine and that you are God or believe in the Islamic Doctrine and that God is Allah.

To the rest of you, Deus Vaut.

Christians and Muslims have the same God.

Jews are the deceivers. Fuck Jews.

It's litterally illegal to criticize Islam in your country, when will you leafistanis grow some balls and kick the (((Crown))) out of your country like we did?

Oh good another person interpreting Revelations so it fits their own political views. Fun fact: John of Patmos was a weirdo and all that symbolism was directed towards the people and governments he personally disliked (which probably included early Christians). Revelations barely even made it into the Bible.

Well duh. The Bible was written by God. Of course God knows what's gonna happen.

What part of Omniscience didn't you get?

This is an Opposition Shill. Truth is when you die your Flesh is left behind and all these things that make your identity is useless. Be it Semite or Aryan the following of the Christ, the Annointed is the only truth.

The Talmud is no different from Islam and the Luciferian doctrines... They take pride in the deeds. This is false and the best way to spot it.

Also! Watch out for these three ideas. Satan tries to mock the trinity and always presents this pattern because it enthralls you. When he enthralls you he destroys your Psyche.

Anons, take my comments and spread them. They will literally kill me for what I reveal to you...

Good thing both are nothing more than fairy tales

This is the dumbest shit I could've read.
>the antichrist is Allah
Allah isn't suppose to come on Earth you dumbass. And Christians sued the word "Allah" before su to design God

SAGE

This is a person who is a part of the Luciferian Doctrine. Most likely advocates freedom and equality and tries to advise others that they can come up with the best Judgement from within. I have no reason to compel you, your covenant is sealed. For the rest of you dont believe his interpretation of what I said as what I tried to convey. This has nothing to do with scripture and what it says of the end, I am speaking to you directly, we are going to go through a catalyst and it won't be pleasent. If you die in the process believe in Yeshua's deal he made with you. Believe that he was persecuted and died on a (((cross))) instead of it being your spirit which is more valuable than your body and that he came back for his apostles to record it and prove that he is the son of god, therefore a piece of him and together in spirit.

I would never make a thread like this, but something is here and my outlook changed drastically. I am not the only one...

Listen to me brother, you have to read. Dig deeper and ask yourself how many bad deeds have you done and do you truly believe you have escaped your guilt when confronted... Believe you can be forgiven...

>hurr durr the new boogeyman is the antichrist
They literally worship the same god as you do. Oh right, because they don't believe jesus was god but rather a man, this makes them satanic and the fucking antichrist. You replaced Yahusha with Hesus Horus Krishna (i.e Jesus H. Christ) replaced the sabbath with SUNday, replaced the feasts with baby sacrifice pagan rituals dating all the way back to babylon, practice idolatry (no, it's not just catholics, it's also protesting catholics), yet muslims are the satanists here. Actually, most muslims are more "christian" than 90% of "christians".

I know I can be forgiven, the Most Merciful listens to me
If you really think Islam is the antichrist then you're stupid man idk just look at Islamic eschatology where Jesus sws is supposed to come and defeat the antichrist just like in your religion. Either satan is an autist either he's too powerful.

It's time to understand that unbelief is our ocmmon enemy.

>The Bible was written by God.
american education

Mankind will not unite to fight a common enemy; to destroy is the practice of a Satan. If you truly were righteous then you would know that we would unite to complete a common objective; for this is to create and to create is the gift given by our lord in Christ. My brother, it is true that the muslims hold many good deeds and even greater than those who follow in the Christ but those good deeds merely define your soul, not purify it. Please, return to Yeshua and if you do not then know I do not hold it against you. As I said, my service in Christ forces me to do this regardless. It pains me to challenge your faith as it unsettles you but I must tell the truth even if it gives me death...

Yes Christianity is over 2000 years old where Islam is about 600 years old or so. That's history.

These Christians you speak of... They know nothing beyond what has been forced. I understand your fury but I am not here to make you my antagonist but my ally... Reject me if you must but I will always be here to change your mind.

By the way

Horus is Egyptian
Krishna is Hindu

My advice to you is ever proposition can never be justified if not sensed and if this is so then you must have faith. This isn't about who was was the Christ, this is about WHAT is the Christ.

>jesus did nothing wrong
he tried to tell people to good people
>mohammad was a pedo, edgelord, anti-fun, slave owner who was angry at the jews for not accepting him that made him go ape shit and try to kill himself, who's ideas were taken by his family to bascily get rich and conqure the world

yeah really makes me think

Islam started in 650.

youtube.com/watch?v=gtOYL4cqg2A

Except that you're doing Satan's work right now.Nobody's hating on anyone, we're both submitted to the Abrahamic God, we both believe that Jesus willr eturn to defeat the Antichrist, end of story
Don't be foolish, don't be blind, don't act depending on your emotions. Yeshua (sws) was a man, was tempted by Satan, is not God.

>he doesn't know his pic contains fake verses
>he doesn't know jesus is the messiah in Islam

quran.com/5/12-19

W R O N G
heres what the jews are hiding from you
>be super influential figure in christianity hundreds of years ago
>notice that the Bible tells of God's final messenger Muhammad
>says that he will appear from a land in the desert and once he begins to spread his message, you must accept Islam
>don't want people to join this Islam, if they do, how will i jew the cash out of them?
>remove all traces of Muhammad's name from the Bible
>laugh thinking about future leafcucks calling Muhammad the antichrist

No the antichrist will be the so-called "messiah of the jews". All the kikes will bow down to him and force the goyim to get RFID chips in their hands or foreheads. Mohammed was just some dumbass who regurgitated the scriptures in a new format so he could consolidate the bedouins.

The truly, purely satanic race is the Jews. They are the 'synagogue of Satan' and hence will be instrumental in bringing about the antichrist.

W R O N G
heres the quick rundown:
>The number of men will decrease, whilst the number of women will increase, until for every man there are 50 women.
>The Euphrates will reveal a treasure of gold, and many will die fighting over it, each one hoping to be the one who gains
the treasure.
>The Romans (Europeans) will come to a place called A’maq or Wabiq, and an army of the best people will go forth from Madinah to face them.
>The Muslim conquest of Rome.
>The Mahdi (guided one) will appear, and be the Imam of the Muslims.
>Jesus Christ will descend in Damascus, and pray behind the Mahdi.
>Jesus will break the cross and kill the swine, i.e. destroy the false christianity.
>The Antichrist (al-masih al-dajjal, the false christ) will appear, with all his tools of deception, and be an immense trial. He will be followed by 70,000 Jews from Isfahan (present-day Iran).
>The appearance of Ya’juj and Ma’juj (Gog and Magog), and the associated tribulations.
>The emergence of the Beast from the Earth, carrying the Staff of Moses and the Seal of Solomon, who will speak to the people, telling them they did not believe with certainty in the Divine Signs.
>A major war between the Muslims (including Jews and Christians who truly believe in Jesus after his return) led by the Imam Mahdi, and the Jews plus other non-Muslims led by the Antichrist.

>Jesus will kill the Antichrist at the gate of Ludd (Lod in present-day Israel, site of an airport and a major Israeli military base).
>A time of great peace and serenity during and after the remaining lifetime of Jesus.
>Wealth will come so abundant that it will become difficult to find someone to accept charity.
>Arabia will become a land of gardens and rivers.
>Society will then decay.
>The buttocks of the women of the tribe of Daws will again sway in circumambulation (tawaf) around the idol Dhul-Khulsah.
>A great fire in the Hijaz, seen by the inhabitants of Busra.
>Three major armies will sink into the earth: one in the east, one in the west, one in Arabia.
>An Abyssinian leader with thin shins will destroy the Ka’bah.
>The huge cloud of smoke.
>The sun will rise from the west (its place of setting).
>A gentle wind which will take the souls of the believers.
>There is no-one left on the earth saying, "Allah, Allah" or "There is no god except Allah."
>Eventually the Day of Judgment is established upon the worst of the people, who copulate like donkeys in public.
>The blowing in the Trumpet by the Angel Israfil, upon which everyone will faint except as Allah wills.
>The second blowing in the Trumpet, upon which everyone will be resurrected.

The symbol is the Shahada. Don't be fooled by these false prophecies. The Christ and the actions in the heavens and hell are no motivated by our material things. They want your worship and you will submit to it with temptation through Jizzya and when that does not work the more rights will be stripped.

Take notice I am the only one defending this case. Your atheist views will be obliterated when people become desperate and admit to need a god. Don't let it be Allah...

Well you're taking your quotes from the Koran, which isn't the word of God. You should find your resources from the Bible, which is the word of God.

>my atheist views
I'm christian you dumbass leaf. Furthermore, the muslim invasion of your country was caused by Jews. If Jews weren't around, you wouldn't have muslims in your country. The jews are the antichrist.

Sorry, I could not tell.

youtube.com/watch?v=61UcZIamYtE

No I apologize. I had a bad day at work. God bless you.

The Bible isn't the word of God, its the word of your Fathers/Popes/etc. It stopped being the word of God as soon as you changed one single letter from your book.

The antichrist is probably going to be a jew

THE ANTICHRIST AKA DAJJAL:
The Dajjaal will be a man from among the sons of Adam. He will have many attributes which were described in the ahaadeeth to acquaint people with him and to warn them of his evil. So when he comes, the believers will know him and will not be misled by him; they will know his features which the Truthful One (the Prophet) (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) has told us about. These features will distinguish him from other people, so that no one will be deceived by him except those who are ignorant and whose doom has already been decreed. We ask Allaah to keep us safe and sound.

Among these attributes are:

He will be a young man with a ruddy complexion, short, with thick curly hair, a wide forehead, and broad upper chest, blind or defective (mamsooh) in the right eye. This eye will be neither prominent nor sunken, and will look like a floating grape.

His left eye will be covered with a thick piece of flesh growing at the edge of his eye. Written between his eyes will be “Kaaf faa’ raa’ (K-F-R)”, in separate (Arabic) letters, or “kaafir”, with the letters joined. This will be read by every Muslim, literate or illiterate.

I also wanted to tell you. The Shahada is being practiced in school, it will only be a matter of time before they end up on contracts and other forms where someone must give up agreement. When one recites this they become Muslim and blaspheme Christ. You will swear allegience to a false god in the process. Even if you are Christian, the modifications done to the Islamic faith is callobrated to include Christianity. All they need you to do is recite it and it will be your mark. It will be hidden under the ruse of multiculturalism. This is where they will put all different types of citations of different faiths. The most powerful is the Shahada which will overide them all.

The Jewish philosophy is the doctri e of the Dragon which is why you call them serpents. Take heed to my warning and do not cite the Shahada my brother.

Bless you as well. I am sorry to offend you

Islam being accepted by the world has been foretold already.

youtube.com/watch?v=NS73YZgqGx0

But it is on the verge to start. I know someone reads the thread and will research. Once again, to the Muslims, I am so sorry. I do not with to disturb you but some of you must sense something is wrong and if so, know that our Christ welcomes you no matter what.

Denounce the Shahada and come home my brothers.

sorry bro but I refuse to worship another human being. Christianity isnt a monotheistic religion today, it has devolved into a religion of portrait/idol worshipers. People wonder why it is forbidden to draw Muhammad, and it's because if we do, our dumbass children will think he is a son of god and start worshipping him.

GOD IS ONE, HE HAS NO WIFE, NO SON, NO DAUGHTER.

you dont know any of this. pure speculation. its easy to think something like this because it says the enti-christ will unite the world against christians which seems really plausible at this point considering the left that hates christians love all the other religions and especially love muslims because of their numbers.

I agree
I'm not so much into the prophetic element but the rest is pretty spot on in my opinion

youtube.com/watch?v=uY20IFaWlsQ

It's merely a defense mechanism against people that find things wrong about christianity

youtube.com/watch?v=G3gvPKQWwcI

how could anyone think islam is less of a direct threat to their existence than christianity.

Being human is only an avatar.

wrong, Allah is not the God of the Bible, Allah is Satan

No. The Jews worship Satan.

This thread is a testament that Pakistani defense force jumps in now and again.