imgur.com/a/RUU35
imgur.com/a/vXsbQ
imgur.com/a/gVmy3
imgur.com/a/Qw4Yr
imgur.com/a/ESE72
imgur.com/OHaQYHt
u.pomf.is/ncmxce.jpg)
u.pomf.is/zbhwnx.png)
themoneyofsoulandpossibilitycontrol.wikia.com/wiki/Q).
my.mixtape.moe/nckpte.jpg
imgur.com/a/HlNHj
my.mixtape.moe/uatxfn.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/xpslux.jpg
i.imgur.com/UpSmV6s.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/ogcfcm.jpg
imgur.com/a/TdXqv
i.imgur.com/iNnqSrq.jpg)
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850
i.imgur.com/HmJSaDa.jpg])
imgur.com/a/M8I3S)
i.imgur.com/d71p4.jpg
imgur.com/a/qFPA9
files.catbox.moe/vxpv6s.png
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2379373
imgur.com/a/Fifcd
i.imgur.com/hJWj7T9.jpg
imgur.com/a/wUIHv
imgur.com/a/g36xx
imgur.com/a/35VRS
i.imgur.com/hJWj7T9.jpg).
i.imgur.com/18u5gZQ.jpg
i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png
i.imgur.com/JMh6c0F.jpg
imgur.com/a/seELr
youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g
youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
imgur.com/a/At4BT
kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery
imgur.com/sCiHDk6
imgur.com/a/De4r7
imgur.com/QARC1UR
imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
imgur.com/a/36JDn
i.imgur.com/GVbpUyY.png
imgur.com/a/i4d75
imgur.com/a/Ti6HZ
i.imgur.com/0qwIQMJ.png
imgur.com/Ykkqwpg
exhentai.org/s/213dede124/370891-13
exhentai.org/s/4a6e8da06e/370891-895
d.gojane.com/115192-d-black-0.jpg
imgur.com/a/1SdzP
imgur.com/a/Ecvpl
imgur.com/a/dFNUl
imgur.com/a/9cDNF
imgur.com/a/Sne3a
static.zerochan.net/Natsuki.Subaru.full.1985138.jpg
files.catbox.moe/z9agvw.jpg
imgur.com/a/ogOl7,
imgur.com/a/AF4s8
i.imgur.com/Q48JVIh.jpg
i.imgur.com/JoQU5qw.jpg
i.imgur.com/D4jRB8d.jpg
files.catbox.moe/wcvju9.jpg
imgur.com/VttVd8Z
imgur.com/a/7SZWB
pastebin.com/Y3PqKEX2
imgur.com/a/5uXEn.
a.pomf.cat/ohggxy.png
a.pomf.cat/vtwren.JPG
imgur.com/F5Af2F7
my.mixtape.moe/yiajme.jpg
imgur.com/a/8qrpp
imgur.com/0QW8hk5
imgur.com/a/KKtjT
imgur.com/a/QFNvE
my.mixtape.moe/vbssiz.png
i.imgur.com/8atfMx0.jpg
imgur.com/a/kAavv)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anything SFW or cute, suggestive/some skin exposure is fine.

imgur.com/a/fdPxg

Requesting any of the following ideas with Rias:
- dressed in a high school cap and gown, holding her high school diploma if possible.

- cosplaying as the female Pokémon Go protagonist, ready to go on an adventure and catch Pokémon or resting at a PokéStop. Preferably with her hair up in a ponytail similar to the protagonist’s, but her regular hairstyle is fine as well.
References: imgur.com/a/66Q9m

- cosplaying as either Ferry, Song/Tweyen, Rosamia, or Sophia from Granblue Fantasy. Other Granblue Fantasy characters might be fine, so please ask if there are others that interest you.
References: imgur.com/a/MZDqa

- wearing a Demonica from Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey. Preferably with the helmet off, either tucked under her arm or being held off to the side. Combat equipment in the game is knives and guns, if you at all feel like including them.
References: imgur.com/a/Q1FGq

kisekae reference: i.imgur.com/NyHSLXX.png

Thank you and have a nice day.

I would like to request a close up of my beloved Mizunashi Akari like in the reference, please.
Having her smiling with a bunch of flowers in her head (if you want a specific flower, red hibiscus would be wonderful!)

Though if you want to draw something else that's fine too, as long as it's not too lewd.

Please and thank you if you pick up my request!

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly inviting user to kiss her on the cheek (similar to this image: i.imgur.com/yUMUuvf.jpg ), but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

I would like to request Mai Natsume in her bikini leaning towards a wall and looking back to the viewer like the pose in this image:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2432647
Bikini reference: i.imgur.com/6ZANoqn.jpg

Other ideas would also be appreciated, such as Mai in her bikini pouring water on her head from a bottle to cool herself like in this image:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1237168

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally wearing a nurse outfit, but anything else is fine too.

Requesting Shion doing yoga or her wearing Rize's rabbit house uniform from gochuumon wa usagi desu ka?
Uniform ref: imgur.com/a/V12fD
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance.

Requesting Lumina wearing a cute mecha pilot suit, preferably in a black and pink color color scheme.

Idea for suit: i.imgur.com/Jk8Uk8p.jpg

Requesting my waifu Mahiru Koizumi. Please and thank you.

>OP image
Seriusly?

I like to request Kobeni dressed as Serena pulling on the blue ribbon on her collar to undo it or pulling up her thigh highs.
>Serena Reference: hi.imgur.com/hBz7mhZ.jpg

Or, dressed as Rosa in the middle of pulling up her shorts or putting on her top.
>Rosa Reference: i.imgur.com/Q8U516W.jpg

Or, dressed as Ash unzipping her jacket or adusting her hat.
>Ash Reference: i.imgur.com/Zs5NOzk.jpg

Or, dressed as Dawn adjusting her scarf.
>Dawn Reference: i.imgur.com/nsCcwqJ.png

Cool/Cute/Cutelewd/Lewd is fine for any of the above.

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. But some specific suggestions would include:

• I would love to see more of Ibara in her bikini having fun on the beach and playing with her water gun. Both following the official art included on the reference sheet would be especially nice, but of course I'll appreciate whatever looks good on her.
• Any other summertime activity is welcome as well, e.g. taking her bike for a ride ( i.imgur.com/uv4KfxV.jpg ) or going on a picnic ( i.imgur.com/BJUQRRd.jpg ) or basically any outdoors activity or performing any kind of sports.
• Related to this, I especially like the idea of Ibara participating in typical sports festival stuff, wearing her school issued track and field uniform but with the jacket unzipped because of the heat: i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg

• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks in general. As a matter of fact, I'd also love to see Ibara wearing the cat lingerie aka “nyangerie” that used to be all the rage a few months back. Preferably the white version, since she wears white underwear. Ref: u.pomf.is/qvzpbh.png
(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the aforementioned bikini pic, much obliged)

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend

Requesting Natsume wearing this swimsuit while walking on the beach at sunset or nighttime, anything sea related is cool as well.

Swimsuit reference: i.imgur.com/8clG6SV.jpg

requesting hiyoko!

anchor

I'd like to request Etna dressed up as a trainer from Pokemon Go, setting out on an adventure throwing prinnies at pokemon to weaken them
Preferably outfit themed to team valor: imgur.com/PtIhqun
Alternatively, Etna lazily playing the game on her phone being carried around on her throne by prinnies. i.ytimg.com/vi/HpMLP-d-Pqc/hqdefault.jpg

Of course anything cute is always appreciated, if you'd like to draw something cute with Etna and my SI, reference is here: imgur.com/vNSeZLU

If you'd like to draw her in some other outfits, suggestions are
Imperial class from EO4 imgur.com/RgdJF6s
Alicia from Valykrie Chronicles imgur.com/qAEmrPY
Asuka's plugsuit imgur.com/02kjtbq
And a summer-y thing imgur.com/rfT2ahA
Etna as a pizza delivery girl delivering a pepperoni pizza to my door

Requesting Rin catching user checking out her tush and being smug about it.

Requesting my dear Ion, POV of him sleeping or just as he wakes up would be cute, maybe wearing a white shirt, cute pajamas or even barechested is fine. Anything else is ok too.

Also joint requesting him with outfit swap, or maybe Mariya making Ion try on some of his cute nightgowns. Reminder that both are guys.

Requesting Rachnera Arachnera.

This week, I was thinking about her lounging in a hammock reading a book, paperback specifically, contents of which can be about anything! A window nearby with rain outside would be a really nice touch as well.

My second idea was her trying on various shades of red lipstick, in a mirror maybe if the you're feeling daring.

I'm still keeping one of the requests from last week which was her comforting a Wimpod.

* Wimpod - cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/a/ad/Wimpod.png

Extra refs (courtesy of a drawfriend) - imgur.com/a/8BY9f

Anything else with her would also be fine!

Thank you for considering her!

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra

>Right side hairstyle unbraided
>In a hyper frilly maid outfit
>napping
in either one or a combination of said request

thanks bunches~

Hey everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce casting some magic or her dressed as one of the characters from Overwatch. Another idea could be her smiling from a POV angle.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with Dolly. Hope you all have a nice weekend.

Requesting my backshot of my waifu in a swimsuit. Either in a competition swimsuit and adjusting her bottom or in a swimsuit of your choice.
imgur.com/a/97mTh
Alternatively cosplaying:
-Dizzy's new outfit: imgur.com/a/4SoIK
-Lie Mei's outfit from Thunderbolt Fantasy imgur.com/a/RUU35
-In Sabrina/Natsume's outfit from Gen 1
imgur.com/a/vXsbQ
-In Scathach's ascended outfit with the veil
imgur.com/a/gVmy3
-Inverse Origami's Astral Dress imgur.com/a/Qw4Yr

Requesting my husbando, Archer
Him wearing a white t-shirt and black shorts, saying ''Good job, you can do it'' with a bit of an encouraging smile.Optionally he could also be sweating or wiping sweat off his face with a towel

further references: imgur.com/a/ESE72

Thank you and have a nice weekend

Hello, good morning!

Requesting my lovely waifu Nano. Anything birthday related, since today is my birthday.

Anything else cute, or cutelewd is completely accepted.

SI ref here if needed: imgur.com/OHaQYHt

Thank you, and remember to have fun!

Requesting Natsuki wearing shorts, a top and a plaid shirt tied on her waist (or some other cute casual summer clothes), with a cellphone with a similar blushing expression as in the reference picture on the right.

Or anything cute, cutelewd or summer related would be nice.

Hello there, this week I'll be requesting my Yotsugi drinking a bubble tea, it would be nice if the tapioca pearls could be different colors like in the ref, any combination of colorful drinks would be great (ref:u.pomf.is/ncmxce.jpg)

Alternatively, wearing Phi's outfit from ZTD, you can ignore the notes that was from the artists who drew the design. Glasses or no glasses, either is good. (ref:u.pomf.is/zbhwnx.png) aside from those two ideas I'm always happy with anything cute of my waifu, it's always appreciated, thank you and have a spectacular weekend.

My request: Diana something something cute, maybe in a pose where she's standing, leaning forward just a bit and holding a broom horizontally behind her; but anything would be welcome.

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request your take on her playing Pokemon Go or congratulating the viewer/user on their promotion.

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you!

Requesting Fuuka having a snack at a cafe with Q (themoneyofsoulandpossibilitycontrol.wikia.com/wiki/Q). Fuuka is eating ice cream and Q has a bowl of Midas Money. Anything cute is also appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Requesting Kagura as a lifeguard, please! Preferably with tanlines and wearing a red one-piece swimsuit.

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!
Thanks in advance!

Requesting my love Neptune (or Purple Heart) in Riyo style. Refs: my.mixtape.moe/nckpte.jpg

Other ideas:
-Purple Heart and Takane () singing together by the moonlight, dressed elegantly. Refs: imgur.com/a/HlNHj
-Neptune surfing on a super energy-propelled mecha-shark. Kind of like this: my.mixtape.moe/uatxfn.jpg
-In a bikini/swimsuit based on Haunter
-Neptune dressed as Elyse from Oretama. If possible, I would love that you made any of the manga covers replacing the chibi Kouta with my chibi SI and including a pudding anywhere. Refs: my.mixtape.moe/xpslux.jpg
SI ref: i.imgur.com/UpSmV6s.jpg

Neptune in normal form: my.mixtape.moe/ogcfcm.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Requesting my lovely Inori waking up sleepy in the morning.

Alternative: Her wearing Gwynevere's or Priscilla's outfit imgur.com/a/TdXqv from Dark Souls

Anything else is fine too.

Requesting my lovely waifu Hanako! Anything cute or lovely is fine, but nothing lewd or suggestive, please.

Thanks so much to all the artists that spend time and money making anons here happy!

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune wearing the swimsuit on the right of the ref while laying down on a towel at the beach under a beach umbrella sipping on a drink or in bed with her shirt off and back facing the viewer while asking the viewer to give her a massage. Anything else is fine, too.

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-Dressed as the Samurai class from 7th Dragon III, replacing the blue for green (i.imgur.com/iNnqSrq.jpg)
-Her with my SI (See drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850 ?) on a couch, either her hugging my SI or kissing.
-Joint request of outfit swap with Jolyne .
-With a bedhead, wearing a grey knot tied t-shirt (Something like this, and sorry for quality [i.imgur.com/HmJSaDa.jpg]) and green and pink stripped panties.

Or anything at your preference.

And thank you for your time.

Requesting Ryougi Shiki
It would be cute to see her wearing something out of character, like a big hoodie and thigh highs
Anything cute is fine! Especially if it's summery because it's been way too hot, thanks in advance if you pick this up
It would be cute to see her wearing Rem or Felix's outfit too, both from Re:Zero
I love my wife [43]

Requesting Kneesocks with her ponytail braided.

or wearing Kirin armor (imgur.com/a/M8I3S) and attacking or posing with either her scythes or a Monster Hunter weapon of your choice.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Requesting my lovely husbando Kousaka Kyousuke wearing Makoto's costume seen here: i.imgur.com/d71p4.jpg and singing. You can change the color of it if you want to something more masculine. Or a purple would be nice since that's my favorite color.

Alternately wearing armor based on Kamen Rider Baron's Banana Arms version with his face showing: imgur.com/a/qFPA9
It's based on Samurai armor so the face could be shown as a regular samurai helmet would such as: files.catbox.moe/vxpv6s.png

Anything else as fine as long as its cute and nonlewd. Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Kawakami Mai performing this stretch: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2379373 Preferably in her gym clothes.

Please and thank you.

is it because the drawings jesus is giving out are drawn by plato

Humbly requesting my husbando, Slaine Troyard.

It would be pretty cool to see a critical summons/persona cut-in image of him: imgur.com/a/Fifcd
I'd also like to make a request together with Kakyoinbro (): An outfit swap between Slaine and Kakyoin's school uniforms (here's Slaine's i.imgur.com/hJWj7T9.jpg and he is 8cm shorter than Kakyoin) or them as tourists in a foreign country and trying the local food, since they both enjoy traveling.

Of course, a simple image of him smiling would be perfect too. Thank you for considering and I hope you have a relaxing weekend!

Requesting Ruri Miyamoto, anything is fine as long as it's cute and not TOO lewd. Something POV might be nice.

A catgirl is fine too.

Well, that offend me a little.

Hello, drawfriends! I'd like to request my lovely husbando, Izaya Orihara.

Anything would be great, but if possible, I'd like to see him with/riding/near the motorcycle in the linked reference: imgur.com/a/wUIHv

If that's too difficult, I'd like to see him wearing the jersey and hat of my favorite baseball team ( imgur.com/a/g36xx ), with his name on the back and his number as 24 (if the back is shown), cheering for the team.

I know the art style changed between the 2 seasons, but I'm not picky, either one is fine.

Thank you!

Hello everyone have a good saturday

Requesting anything cute of kyoko, everything is welcome.

But if you are looking for something more specific:
I just want to see her wearing a stewardess uniform
Here's some references:
imgur.com/a/35VRS

Thanks in advance.

And remember Anyone can draw!

Reposting for Kakyoinbro
Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. This week I'd like to request him traveling together with Slaine () and trying out local food or an outfit swap between their school uniforms (here's Slaine's i.imgur.com/hJWj7T9.jpg). Kakyoin's height is 178cm (5'8).
Or if you're up to draw SI interactions, something like this i.imgur.com/18u5gZQ.jpg of them eating ice cream would be lovely. SI ref: i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png Thank you if you consider drawing any of these requests, have a great weekend! And good luck everyone!

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you want something specific, here are some ideas:
-a POV image of Erza feeding the viewer a spoonful from a slice of cake.
-a picture of her standing underneath an umbrella while it is raining.
-her cosplaying as Yueying from Dynasty Warriors i.imgur.com/JMh6c0F.jpg

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon. I'm inclined to say please include the braid.
• wearing imgur.com/a/seELr and similarly themed clothing while brandishing a whip and big sunglasses with an indifferent look on her face, maybe in a dark alley
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•dressed like Katori from Kantai Collection kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery preferably not wrecked
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

Requesting Sonoda Yuu being comfy under blankets and reading manga. Anything cute is also fine, thank you for considering

Requesting Birdy dressed like Lenalee from D-gray man Hallow either doing a high kick, or any one of these poses, or a pose of your choosing.
Lenalee ref: imgur.com/a/De4r7
Pose ref: imgur.com/QARC1UR
Birdy ref: imgur.com/a/cmY90#0

Or
Birdy asking for a barefoot massage saying " Amor~

Requesting my husbando Rin Matsuoka cuddling a dakimakura. Anything else you wish to draw of him is fine as well. Thank you for considering and have a nice weekend!

well i am sorry for jumping to conclusions

Requesting Crona wearing a flamboyant 80's-style shirt. Shirt examples/refs (3D warning) - imgur.com/a/36JDn

Alternately, Crona and my SI relaxing on a beanbag chair together. SI ref - i.imgur.com/GVbpUyY.png

Anything non-lewd would also be fine. Thanks, enjoy your weekend.

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

I'd like to see her wearing/cosplaying in Reimu's outfit from the Touhouvania (Koumajou Densetsu) fangame.
Ref for the outfit : imgur.com/a/i4d75

Or for a second request,a Mio version of that KanColle glove fad with shipgirls opening one of their gloves to the viewer. She would be doing it with her fingerless elbow glove from the Don't Say Lazy concert outfit. Ref with examples of the fad itself, and for her glove : imgur.com/a/Ti6HZ

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Reposting For Haquafag
Hello everyone, i'd like to request my Haqua. Anything would be absolutely great, although if something specific is preferred, i'd love to see her doing some everyday things like cleaning, laying on the couch, drawing, etc. Thanks!

Requesting Pacifica as a car model for the 2017 Pacifica in an appropriate race-girl outfit much like i.imgur.com/0qwIQMJ.png , or eating ramen (mayhap for the first time?) please.
Anything else would be nice too like spats + sports top.

Good afternoon, Sup Forums!

Because God Eater Resurrection came out recently, I'd like to request my waifu wearing Alisa's outfit from the game. God arc optional, and any sort of pose is fine, like an action scene, her standing with her weapon, or stretching in a way that displays her midriff. I'm also okay with either her usual size or a bit of a bigger bust for the sake of the clothes.

Alternately, Hinagiku in her pajamas with BB playing games together or sleeping beside each other.

For something on the lewd side, I'd like to see Hina lying naked on a table with fruits/meat/cream/etc. artfully covering her body, nyotaimori-style like so: imgur.com/Ykkqwpg
She can be embarrassed, or smuglewdly tellig user "Enjoy your meal

Requesting Sina, please.
Doing some summer activities or just enjoying a nice cup of coffee.
Previous thread's request still counts of course and so would anything you feel like doing. Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Nohohon in the tamamitsune armor

Humbly requesting Rikka being smug, lewd, or smuglewd. Anything with her would be just as wonderful, of course.

For something more specific, I'd like to request her wearing one these costumes:
exhentai.org/s/213dede124/370891-13
exhentai.org/s/4a6e8da06e/370891-895

Or alternatively, wearing the fabled gladiator heels that have been the subject of much discussion recently, instead of her stockings and shoes.
d.gojane.com/115192-d-black-0.jpg

Many thanks in advance, to anyone who decides to take this into consideration.

Cute swimsuit. cute wifu

Hello /wwd/! Good afternoon!
Requesting my waifu Divine Grace - Northwemko (the woman in dress, left side), either
>cosplaying in Hilda's outfit (right one) with a ponytail for her hair and looking at the viewer, backview, with a smile, and a DuskBall in her hand having catched a Darkrai
or
>in a bikini like Luka (image below them) showing her midriff and eating a chocolate bar
If you want to draw something else is also fine as long it's cute, or badass to put it in a single word, like a JoJo pose, preferably Kakyoin. Lewd is also fine as long it's POV.

Thanks for your time Drawfriends! Good luck for everyone and great weekend!

Hi, WWD. No need to attempt to imitate Araki's artstyle, I know it's difficult to pull off and I would love seeing her drawn in your own style.
Requesting Jolyne wearing Vanessa's outfit from King of Fighters, would prefer if you drew her with slight abs but if not, that's okay, too.
imgur.com/a/1SdzP
And considering one of her very distant relatives is a mafia boss, it'd be cool to see her as a yakuza, NSFW 3DPD warning imgur.com/a/Ecvpl
Jolyne wearing any swimsuit from this album, most of them show off her midriff and considering everyone's requesting that this weekend, why not try and request it this time, too.
imgur.com/a/dFNUl
And as a joint request, an outfit swap with Cosmos from Fairy Tail
→ →
How many → can I get?
Of course, I'll appreciate anything at all. Have a nice weekend and good luck to everyone else.

Requesting Touko as an operator operating operationally. imgur.com/a/9cDNF

Some other ideas that I have:
-wearing a black nightgown and lying in her bed with a coy smile on her face.
-Making a miniature building using Lego parts.
-Cosplaying as Raidou Kuzunoha from SMT: Devil Summoner series. Ref: imgur.com/a/Sne3a .

Anything else cute/cutelewd of her are fine. Thank you and have a pleasant weekend.

Requesting Shintaro Kisaragi wearing Natsuki Subaru's track jacket or even full outfit, ref here: static.zerochan.net/Natsuki.Subaru.full.1985138.jpg
Anything else cute or cool or nice that you'd like to draw is also welcome, thank you. Have a nice weekend everyone.

I would like to request my beautiful lady, Hikage, dressed as Quiet from Metal Gear Solid V. Nothing too lewd, please.

Quiet ref: files.catbox.moe/z9agvw.jpg

Please, and thank you.

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin posing as Professor Zoom/Reverse Flash imgur.com/a/ogOl7, does not matter masked or unmasked. It would've be awesome if artist would've be able to capture the essence of both characters and mix it up in amazing piece of art!
Anything else cute/cool would've be highly appreciated as well.

Requesting Kochou Yoshida enjoying some nice tea or symmetrical docking with another waifu, clothed preferred

Requesting Itoshiki-sensei! I'd like to see him:
-wearing casual summer clothing
-ball dancing with my SI
-eating an ice cream
Anything else is fine too! Thanks, have a great weekend.

SI ref if interested: imgur.com/a/AF4s8

Requesting Akame wearing a suit or a tight girly dress.
Or Akame cooking breakfast in her apron.
Or more of Akame as a Hero from Yuuki Yuuna i.imgur.com/Q48JVIh.jpg

Requesting my dear Anna dressed Elsa Granhiert from re:Zero or a Pokemon Go trainer

Elsa ref: i.imgur.com/JoQU5qw.jpg

Go Trainer ref: i.imgur.com/D4jRB8d.jpg

I'd like to request my husbando, Mariya Shidou:
-Wearing a suit of armor, saying it's too heavy to move
-Sleeping in a hammock
Most anything else would be wonderful too, thank you

Also a joint request with Outfit swap, or maybe Mariya making Ion try on some of his cute nightgowns. Remember both are guys!

Please draw my waifu Inaba!

Requesting Gazer as a lifeguard at the beach.

I have several outfit ideas; a wedding dress, sweater, swimsuit, plugsuit, bunny outfit, or labcoat.
Her dungeon crawling with Miia would be nice. If any other user has an idea, I'm almost always up for joint requests.
I'm fine with cute/mildly lewd and chibis are wonderful.
That said, most anything is fine.

I have an SI thing: files.catbox.moe/wcvju9.jpg
Most anything would be cute.
Ideas; her holding a daki of me, teasing me, holding my hand, wrapping her eyes around me in a hug, or me touching her fluffy tail.
I usually just wear a pair of pajama pants, so an outfit swap would be fun. Also her sitting on my face, something like that would be nice too.

Requesting Alisha Diphda please.

I would simply love more of her in her outfit on the far left or the one without the armor in the middle. But anything would be fine as long as it isn't too lewd.

I would like to request my wonderful idol, Tsubasa Kira of A-Rise (Love Live). I would like any of the following of possible.

-A full body of her in a sukumizu.

-A POV of her kissing the viewer's hand.

-Her dressed in the Alice dress in the reference.

-Anything else cute would be really appreciated and great.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

I'm requesting Yukiho being cute, pretty or comfy please.
If you want something specific this week, how about something like drifting gently through a sea of stars? Or maybe something like holding her hands out at a firefly lit night?
Anything intimate would be nice too!
Thanks in advance and have a good weekend.

Requesting Nepgear
Outfits references: imgur.com/VttVd8Z
HDD references: imgur.com/a/7SZWB
More requests: pastebin.com/Y3PqKEX2

I'd like to see her dressed like Hoshino Fumina or Rinko Iori from Gundam Build Fighters and Build Fighters TRY imgur.com/a/5uXEn.

Her sitting on my back, or a throne, with her legs and arms crossed, with a crown or something on her head.
Or me giving her a massage, or her giving me a massage.

Or anything cute in general(nothing lewd, please), and please ask about anything if needed to.
good night

Much respect to the man who drew my waifu Not the OR but I appreciate it just as much

I'd like to request Uni. Wearing plain but cute casual clothing or going for a swim but otherwise I'd like anything.
I would also request Uni and Yozakura as a pair of Wing Diver or Pale Wing and Fencer from Earth Defence Force, the latter with dual Jackhammer weapons. a.pomf.cat/ohggxy.png a.pomf.cat/vtwren.JPG If anyone wants to be a Ranger or Air Raider to make it a full squad, feel free to suggest.
Alternatively, playing co-op shooting games like House of the Dead and Time Crisis - or doing some cosplay and cool poses as the characters. Water guns are good as well!

Hope you like it, have a nice weekend user.

Like it? I love it!
It's amazing, thank you so much! She's so pretty and lovely and you're awesome and thanks this is so nice aaaa

Hi guys! Taiga's birthday was the 26th and I just want to request anything birthday related for her. Lets have a great weekend.

Requesting Tamamo with my SI for our anniversary:
-With both of us elegantly dressed eating a nice steak dinner
-Something more intimate
Ecchi is okay too for the 2nd one
SI references imgur.com/F5Af2F7

Neat style
Nice cutelewd

Requesting Lev walking on stilts, while conveniently wearing really long pants so you can't see the stilts he's on.
Alternatively, requesting a parody of this picture: my.mixtape.moe/yiajme.jpg
Anything else cute or cool is greatly appreciated too, thanks in advance and take it easy.

Requesting Maki~
Anything's fine, but her just being cute or looking hella smug would be great! Thank you and have an awesome day~

Requesting anything of Misato Tachibana please, cutelewd is fine. For something specific I would like to see one of the following
- Performing a Poi Fire Dance at dusk
- Wearing a hand bra
- Shooting a finger gun at the viewer/user, with a cute face and saying "Bang"
- Asleep while wearing a cute and comfy set of pajamas optionally have the top undone

Of course anything else is fine as well.

Happy birthday Nanoanon, I hope you get a great delivery.

Requesting Zangyaku-san!

imgur.com/a/8qrpp
Appreciate anything cute. Hair brushing, tooth brushing, head patting and sleeping are some of my favourites.
No lewd please.

Hello, wwd! Requesting my beloved Ayano Tateyama dressed as the vocaloid design of 'Little Red Riding Hood' (reference on pic related) maybe trying to get directions from an upside-down map with a decisive look or just running around/standing happily on the forest. Anything cute/comfy as always is welcome and widely appreciated! Thanks in advance for considering it and have a great weekend, everyone.

Your style is really cool.

Requesting Morishima either of these or whatever the artist feels like doing:
-Wearing a tank top eating ice cream or with a fan
-Wearing a qipao
-Roasting marshmallows by a fire

Requesting kurome wearing a nightgown and pressing her breasts against user's back.

Or a family picture with a little girl that looks like her like imgur.com/0QW8hk5

Or a PoV of her getting headpatted with user's legs visible to her sides.

Or lifting up her clothes to reveal wraps, or just wearing wraps like imgur.com/a/KKtjT

Or wearing one of these outfits imgur.com/a/QFNvE

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute or cutelewd.

Hello everyone I would like to request my Seras either

1)wearing the summer outfit in my ref enjoying a nice day outside

2) Dressed as if she is in a 1920 noire wielding a Savage 1907

3) Dressed as the nightman

Of course anything is appreciated as long as she is happy, thank you for your time.

watercolors 8

I'd like Scharlachrot dressed like Hazama from BlazBlue, or cute clothes of any kind even gothic lolita.
All okay for something else.
my.mixtape.moe/vbssiz.png

Heyo, WWD!
Joint requesting Anastasia and Yukino in the same scenario, clothing and poses, as Anya and Minami in this image i.imgur.com/8atfMx0.jpg (embed)
Here's a couple ideas if you aren't up to that:
- Yukino laying down at beach, under a beach umbrella while reading a book
- Yukino at the beach, building a pan-san out of sand
- Yukino wearing Emilia's outfit with her robe (ref: imgur.com/a/kAavv)
- Yukino doing yoga or post work-out
Of course, anything cute or cool is fine and greatly appreciated.
I hope you all have a great weekend. Remember to take it easy.

rad