Who is the better leader?

Who is the better leader?
Who is the better man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2F_EyrUjip4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sindaddy

The one who isn't a Gary Stu. Oh wait...

Madara isn't really leading much.

He was the Uchiha patriarch.

Griffith is a horrible leader. He fucked up and then bailed himself out by sacrificing his loyal followers.

villains can't be gary stus

Leader, probably Griffith, given the combination of things like charisma, logistical and tactical ability and such.

Better man? Sinbad maybe? They're all massive douchebags and shitheads, but Sinbad is probably the most humane and compassionate/caring.

Of course they can.

>A Gary stu is an idealized and seemingly perfect fictional character, a young or low-rank person who saves the day through unrealistic abilities. Often this character is recognized as an author insert or wish-fulfillment.

Source: Google

>Source: Google

Griffith was too emotionally dependent on Guts to be a good leader. Once Guts left he grief fucked a princess and got tortured for it. Griffith has lots of tools and was willing to sell his asshole for his goals, with Guts in hand he was doing perfect.

Sinbad would be the better man.

>anything but aizen

dead clan

Griffith is the best leader there, only without Guts. With Guts by his side even he can achieve things quicker but he also become unstable

Sinbad is too bold to be a good leader. Without his plot armor he may die anytime given how careless he is with stuffs. How many times he lost his dijin equips due to his carelessness now ? A good leader must look out for his surroundings. Infact, Sinbad still didn't get killed by poison is a miracle

What about Meruem?

Its very weird how masculine Griffith looks there

Yes

>Objectively speaking, and just answering OPs question (and ignoring power levels, so strictly going on leadership capabilities)

Sinbad > Neo Griffith > Aizen > Madara > original BoTH Griffith

>For who is "the better man"

Honestly a close all-way tie i m h o , but Madara or Sinbad probally take it

Feel free to ask me why

>selfish fuccboi
>literally who
>alien puppet
>god and savior

Decisions decisions

Clearly Sinbad

>Feel free to ask me why
Why?

>god and saviour
This. Sinbad is GOAT

>not worshipping Sinbad as your king
Faggots

He was referring to Aizen.

Who?

Out of those 4 Aizen.

Some dead faggot who's not as based as Sin.

The Rusemaster Aizen

>picking Sinbad over Aizen
I forgot how much of plebs this board was.

>Sinbad being a better man then Aizen
Fucking how?

Madara got kicked out of his own clan and Aizen didn't care about these who he leaded and his plan wouldn't have barely changed at all if he didn't had the arrancar considering how much the arrancar amounted in the end

Well to be fair the arrancar did let him down and he did seem to care for Tousen and Gin.

Sorry, but you seem to be under the impression I have ever wasted my time reading or watching Bleach past the soul society arc.

Why would I choose someone who kills his subordinates at the drop of a hat and completely failed in his goal as opposed to someone who deeply cares for his subordinates and managed to rule the world and make it a better place for everyone?

Sorry, Aizenfag, but your shitty keikaku meme man doesn't hold a candle to Sinbad.

This. Also, Sin never got BLACKED!

>Kills his Subordinates
They were experiments he didn't kill Tousen or Gin until Gin tried to kill him.
also
>Made the world a better place
>Ready to let a whole country starve to death to one up a fucking kid.
He's a petty fuck who think he should rule the world because of his Daivd complex on the other hand Aizen just wants to truly be free.

>Aizen just wants to truly be free.
He's such a shitty character that no one even knows his motivation for everything he did 600+ chapters in. And if his motivation is what you posted, then that's even worse; he's just a shallow faggot.

>Ready to let a whole country starve to death to one up a fucking kid.
You mean the country that tried to take over the world through bloody conquest and completely subjugate other countries, as well as erase all their cultures and history?

>The whole empire should go away because on shitty emperor
You might have a point if the Emperor who did all shit is all ready techincally dead to the world. As far as the world knew the Kou were trying to build their place up back in this new peaceful world. But since Albba or whatever his name got the idea to use teleportation to travel good before sinbad did sinbad shut him down to use the tech himself. Aizen aside I don't care about him so much but Sinbad is the worst type of scum.

It wasn't just a shitty Emperor, though. The conquest took place with a succession of different Emperors overseeing it. That, and the fact that Kou was backed by Al-Thamen, who genuinely do want to destroy the world.

And Sinbad shut him down because they were business rivals, of course he'll do what needs to be done to stay ahead of his competition.

>freckles

Not when he was head of it.

Ok I just got Sin bads first apperance
You mean to tell me he becomes a scumbag

I Only think Arslan and his staff.

>The man who literally made the world a utopia is scum
Wew lad

Sinbad both

Sinbad as leader
Madara as man. Madara is THE man.

Aizen.

Sinbad actually won

Aizen is the only one in that list who failed to accomplish his goal.

Sinbad, easy.

Hello there, sheltered white, fat weeb.

A I Z E N

Griffith lost his way as soon as his dream was manipulated by Ubik. He was supposed to reject the Godhand and break the cycle.

Bottom two are pissants that don't realize reality > illusion.

Aizen for president
youtube.com/watch?v=2F_EyrUjip4

Griffith was manipulated by Conrad. Get your facts straight.

Sinbad is shit.

This guy.

This.

I have no idea what Sinbad is all about, but I would lay my life down for Aizen. His charisma is out of this universe.

his clan told him to fuck off right after they joined with the Senju and formed the village though.

Reinhard > Johan > Griffith > Sinbad > Kanna >>> Aizen >>>>>> Madara >>> Lelouch

If you're not trolling, you have opinions of a fucking garbage heap. You're real fucking dumb, you know that?

arslan is just a kid and his staff are all bland two dimensional meme characters with no real significant or interesting role in the plot (although gieve is cool and narsus is ok)

hermes is the only reason that show is worth watching