"Nisio Isin said "Who knows, maybe we'll have Koyomi and Hitagi's wedding ceremony~" in the afterword...

"Nisio Isin said "Who knows, maybe we'll have Koyomi and Hitagi's wedding ceremony~" in the afterword, but he didn't even seem very sure about it himself. I wonder what Musubimonogatari will be like? It seems like it could be a flag that the actual story will be completely different... but if it really is their wedding... the song played at the wedding would have to be "Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari"..."
Edit: A little explanation, the novel that's supposed to come after Nade is called Musubimonogatari and the Musubi part is written with the kanji 結 which is also the first kanji in 結婚 "marriage"

DO IT FAGGOT JUST DO IT

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/NMUgdJ9Z
b9life.hatenablog.com/entry/2016/07/28/143909#本当の恋の終わり
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Four Nadeko are Shy Nadeko, Flirty Nadeko, Anti-Nadeko (apparently the same personality we saw call out her classmates on their bullshit), and God Nadeko (who's fault it is that this can't be adapted into an anime). It also seems that a colledge student Sodachi will appear while cutting class.

They need to stop milking this cow.

> Shy Nadeko

> Flirty Nadeko

>"Nisio Isin said "Who knows, maybe we'll have Koyomi and Hitagi's wedding ceremony~" in the afterword, but he didn't even seem very sure about it himself.
Assume he is trolling until further notice. He hasn't had a good record of following his own script. There was suppose to be a book from Mayoi's POV but he gave up after couldn't making it work. He say a lot of things, but until he actually publishes the chapter even he doesn't know what he is writing.

> Anti-Nadeko

> God Nadeko

+1

It really feels like Nisio lost interest in their relationship long time ago

Read Hitagi Rendezvous

>"Nisio Isin said "Who knows, maybe we'll have Koyomi and Hitagi's wedding ceremony~"

It's finally gonna happen after all these years, lads

> mfw Hakomari final

That comment actually makes me pretty sure it won't have anything to do with Araragi and Senjougahara. Sounds more like Nisio trolling.

They're harmless spin-off stories. Just don't read them if you don't care.

Some of them are even pretty fun.

>God Nadeko
>who's fault it is that this can't be adapted into an anime?
Then who is this?

And they all combine to make shit.

>Koyomi and Hitagi's wedding ceremony
Fuck. Hitagi doesn't deserve an unfaithful husband.

>the song played at the wedding would have to be "Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari
Shaft, pls deliver. I want to feel feelings again.

she's an abusive bitch. she deserves to die alone.

During the last decisive battle she drew naked Nadeko shikigami and copied it multiple times on copy machine.

Snek, pls.

>During the last decisive battle she drew naked Nadeko shikigami
Who did?

God Nadeko
I can post google translate russian spoilers

You really think nudity of all things would stop Shaft from animating a Monogatari story?

Always had Nadeko at the very bottom, but this image does things to my dick. Help i'm confused.

i'm still enjoying it tho.

as long as people are still willing to throw money at it, no they don't and I am one of those people

Just let this series rest in peace already.

No, I like it. He can keep miking forever for all I care.

pastebin.com/NMUgdJ9Z
Google translated russian spoilers

b9life.hatenablog.com/entry/2016/07/28/143909#本当の恋の終わり

But them breasts have a lot of milk yet to give.

is this Nademonogatari?
I'm out of the loop here, do we know why there's four Nadeko or whatever?

So what subs?

it really is weird watching the show and practically having to be reminded sometimes that they're boyfriend and girlfriend

Is this the kizu thread? What is the best sub available?

> Is this the kizu thread?
Who knows

who is etsugi?

Ononoki Yotsugi

I became interested the moment sodachi appeared. I hope it's translated eventually now.

They'll just use some abstract imagery or cover all the "important" parts with snakes.

what happened to euler?

She seems to be fine

The translation didn't make it very clear, but it seems she is still skipping classes in college.

Jeez, when is this fucking series going to end?

I hope never

It will outlive most if us.

Nadeko is perfect

I love shinobu, her as kiss shot in the first part of kizu was cute. I want to hold her forever

As long as Nisio still has ideas it's fine I guess, but I really can't into "endless series". I just hope he doesn't milk this too much. That being said, he's probably already beyond the point of no return by now...

I mean the series technically ended yet he's still releasing new books, so sit back and enjoy the ride cause it could be a while

He said that Musubi will be the last book in the Off-Season, though.

It's possible he could make another season after that, but I doubt it.

>Jeez, when is this fucking series going to end?
Plenty of authors maintain a consistent universe and just kept writing new books in the same world. This isn't unusual, this is how books work.

>It's possible he could make another season after that, but I doubt it.
He tried to end Monogatari three times. And the final time, he ended up with so many pages that he had to split the final book into two parts. He has no idea how to stop writing.

>he had to split the final book into two parts
Three parts, actually.

Nisio created the best girls in existence. Now he can do whatever he whants.

>It's possible he could make another season after that
Mother of God - the absolute madman!

Which book was split in 3?

Most of them tend to have some end-goal in sight though. Nor are they repeatedly attempting to end the series but failing.

It better not be the end. I want him to continue the Sodachi story. he can't leave us hanging.

'I, is it… a boy about the same age as me?’

'A small build, looks like math is his strong suit?’

Bracing myself to the point of embarrassment, I asked her–Mrs. Hakobe promptly denied, 'No, not at all.’

The visitor seemed to be a middle-aged man, completely drunk, even this early in the morning… on top of that, with a slurring, shouting voice, he’d called himself my father.

'Aaalright, I understand. I’ll head back riiight now.’

After all, even with that, I’m perfectly all right.

>still
what do you mean? how long has she been skipping classes in college?

I'm not blaming him or anything. There obviously are people out there who like his work. I can't really bother keeping up with the series since Second Season ended, but that's just me.

I just want crab and shinobu to have some banter. Why is it that so hard Nisio you crap factory.

>I can't really bother keeping up with the series since Second Season ended, but that's just me.
Owari was good though.

But Monogatari has by all accounts ended. The main plot is over and all the books after it have only been side stories.

What do you mean? Monogatari isn't even close to being one of the longest running series out there. Be it LN or manga.

I'd bet mainly on these reasons:

The relationship is already complete. They love each other and know that, they already fucked and Araragi monologues every once in a while about how much he loves her, so she's always in the back of his mind. But further development is unecessary because

Teasing. Araragi and Senhougahara could have teasing scenes like with the other girls, but there is one issue with that. There is no line. Araragi said (I think it was in Nise about his sisters) that he liked that kind of situation exactly because there is a line he knows he will not cross and that is what makes those sort of scenes exciting. In a Senjougahara scene it would most likely end in sex. That whole teasing build up would dissipate intead of ... crystalizing(?) and creating the cockblock, I guess.

Senjouhagara is the person he plans on spending his human life span with. She is the normal he wants while wrapped up in supernatural stories, hence her not really showing up because 90% is the supernatural.

He doesn't like her as much as the other girls. It may seem weird, considering she was the first story and she won the bowl, but the whole line and normality bussiness I mentioned above pushed her completely out of focus.

These are my two cents.

There's still the possibility that he could go on to make another season though once he gets tired of the side stories.

What are the best subs for Kizu?

I hope that if he does so, he gives Senjougahara and Araragi a wedding to end Araragi's part in it (maybe a cameo every now and then) and makes Monkey the protagonist.

Then we could have Monkey / Sisters / Cat teasing.

Maybe, but it wouldn't be about Araragi. I wouldn't mind a new season about either Kanbaru or Hanekawa's adventures. We still need an explanation for Ougi-kun, too.

>Owari was good though.

Watched some episodes of it and thought it was fine too. But I still couldn't help but feel indifferent about it. Maybe I'll return to the series at some point in the future, since I like the characters and all.

It may not be objectively be one of the longest series, but it still feels too long for me.

>He doesn't like her as much as the other girls.

Reminds me of the saying "Your wife is the most important person in your life. However, it's not the person you love the most"

Don't forget about Deathtopia's plans to visit Japan and Kissshot.

seph seemed ok

Try Kizu.

>Reminds me of the saying "Your wife is the most important person in your life. However, it's not the person you love the most"
I think "he" was referring to Nisio.

>kanbaru
Hanamonogatari

I want to see more cute scenes with Kanbaru and Araragi, like she stays the night at his house

I just want more Adult Shinobu/kiss-shot and for Nisio to fucking adress this open plotpoint between Araragi and Shinobu's. He had been aprouching it always so indirect and without any real conclusion.

But we can't have everything I guess.

>Reminds me of the saying "Your wife is the most important person in your life. However, it's not the person you love the most"

That reminds me of the monologue in Owari, about how Araragi loves Crab so much that he fears he changed and has no love to give to himself and how he thinks Senjougahara is the kind of person that has enough love to go around.

I was.

>open plotpoint between Araragi and Shinobu?

Servent x Master doing supernatural things

Already watched it and really liked it. Probably because it's part of the "old" timeline.

>Watched some episodes of it and thought it was fine too
Owari starts out weak but gets progressively stronger as it goes along.

>this open plotpoint between Araragi and Shinobu's.

You mean Araragi's relationship with Shinobu being less than platonic?

I don't think that it needs solving right now. Both Araragi and Shinobu want Araragi to live a normal human life, and Shinobu seems to approve of Senjougahara, with whom Araragi has already decided he would spend the rest of his (human span) life.

After that, yes it needs solving. It will most likely end with them together after some time.

He's also going to marry hachikuji, his imoutos, and kanbaru.
Ononoki as their maid, and Nadeko as a lover

For a relationship that was supposedly one of the main reasons people got into this show it sure doesn't seem to matter much at all.

> Ononoki as their maid
I just read Hitagi Rendezvous 3 and should tell that Ononoki would be a terrible maid.

>"Nisio Isin said "Who knows, maybe we'll have Koyomi and Hitagi's wedding ceremony~"

I could imagine it now. The biggest congregation of different types of oddities all piling together at the snake Shrine with Araragi having Oshino as his best man since he has no male friends otherwise.

Here's waiting for Tsubasa Sleeping. The premise sounded interesting. Shame it's only about forty nine pages long.

I'm happy that we're getting more side stories on characters that are obviously deviating from Araragi's POV/story.

Personally I'd just love to see more of the Exorcists.

I'm so mad that Nisio very obviously has no intentions to write Exorcist backstory, even after he teased it in Mayoi Hell.

That's because Bake was before Nisio started mixing in his fan fiction.

Didn't he say that the tootbrush scene was something he wrote just for himself and then decided to add it just because?

And personally, the reason I got interested in Bake in the first place was Araragi, Senjougahara and their relationship. It's a shame she isn't included in the girl's rotation.

cat a CUTE

Araragi/Senjougahara is boring and forced. Less focus on the two of them is a good way of weeding out the plebs.

Maybe I'm missing something, but isn't Araragi going to die after all? After the events of Kizu he basically is a human with some Vampire powers left ... and I think he still ages. So without crazy regeneration powers, wouldn't he just die of old age at some point?

Nothings more boring than telling a story of fulfilled love.

>Tadatsuru asks for a movie to be made about his backstory
>We will never get it
>We will never get to see if he's afraid of Tooe because of who she was in life or because she can kick his shit in during death.

Commie