ISIS SUPPORTERS CALL FOR POISONING OF FOOD IN GROCERY STORES ACROSS U.S. AND EUROPE

>ISIS SUPPORTERS CALL FOR POISONING OF FOOD IN GROCERY STORES ACROSS U.S. AND EUROPE

newsweek.com/isis-supporters-call-poisoning-grocery-stores-us-and-europe-660750

>Muslim workers in Fort Morgan fired over prayer dispute walkout

>About 190 workers, most of them immigrants from Somalia, have been fired from a meat packing and distribution plant on Colorado’s Eastern Plains for walking off the job to protest a workplace prayer dispute.

denverpost.com/2015/12/30/muslim-workers-in-fort-morgan-fired-over-prayer-dispute-walkout

>"A lot of food processing manufacturers don't practice rigid biosecurity," says Peter Chalk, a terrorism analyst with the Rand Corp., a policy think tank.

>Many food companies fail to take even the most basic precaution, he says. Owners don't padlock warehouses or engage in sufficient surveillance. Or they hire a lot of transient workers without performing background checks.

>"So actually, introducing a contaminant — salmonella, botulism, mercury — into the food chain would not be particularly difficult," Chalk says.

npr.org/sections/thesalt/2014/03/19/290251928/could-our-food-supply-be-a-target-for-terrorists

Other urls found in this thread:

gelr.org/2016/11/30/water-supply-terrorism-how-likely-is-a-contamination-attack
amazon.com/Alvita-Organic-Rose-Herbal-Count/dp/B00INEDU8O
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and how many days could you go without tap water? hardmode - no national guard?

>Access to potable water is essential to the health of the human population and to the success of the commercial and industrial economy. An average person in average temperate conditions can only survive for 100 hours without consuming water.

>our water supply system is an attractive target for terrorism. The two basic ways to inflict damage on a water supply are either to physically destroy a system’s infrastructure (such as bomb pipes, dams, or treatment plants) or to release a contaminant into the water itself.

gelr.org/2016/11/30/water-supply-terrorism-how-likely-is-a-contamination-attack

bump

ISIS = Israel.

not these guys, call 'em what you want

yo wtf
do i stop eating because of this ?
..... goys im actually scared they are fucking nuts enough to do this shit

"It's a great idea to mix up cultures. Once they're here, they're just like you and me! True Americans who love this country and love it's people!"
"Oh wait, all it takes is a few of them to create rampant paranoia and a sense of insecurity in hundreds of millions of people? Hm."
"Nah, this is fine. The ones who are here would never do such a thing. It's totally normal to have your gates open and an open invitation to enemy states to send people into your country"
"This is fine."

I hope we bomb Israel soon. Trump is gonna expose EVERYTHING.

Number of Somalis that should be in the West = Zero.

I swear to God it's like nobody has ever seen Black Hawk Down before

our govt is the biggest ball of knots that nobody can solve.

You don't need to poison American food, it's already the most trash tier quality in the world lmao

You see, this is why I commute to NYC for work. I buy my shit from a chain farmers market in my area (only two stores) with only white hicks working the place. Grain and grass fed all day, cut and distributed by non Muslims.

I just got off the train with a ton of somali teenapers going absolute nuts on it. They were 'slap boxing' between seats in the aisle. They've 100% adopted nigger culture, and they behave as badly, if not worse, than your average nigger. And they all have the Sideshow Bob haircut. They were making everyone around them uncomfortable, bouncing into them while slap boxing eachother, and shouting 'nigguh, nigguh' like they're gangsters.

On a lighter note, the Seattle lefty women who were seated around them looked like they were ready to go full tactical bowlcut. Hopefully these hard-learned lessons will change the 'tolerant' liberal mindset into something more realistic. I just hope it's not too late when they realize.

They're like nigger-turkroach hybrids
Fucking disgusting

GLASS THE DESERT JESUS CHRIST

It’s sad people have to go through the deeps of hell to see the light. I bet Britain will have a huge rebellion in a couple of years. At the rate they are advancing, I can’t imagine they can handle it anymore.

>190 workers, most of them immigrants from Somalia

do these niggers not realize what happened to the native americans?
do they want to be literally slaughtered in their beds by state / federal / ruling family / corporate sponsored officers?

stock up some food. mind protein, fat, and carbohydrates + vitamins (esp. vitamin C). in ww2 brits grew roses for the vitamin C. scurvy is a bitch

lots of water or be close to a healthy water supply. im in the mountains near pikes peak. clean streams around here I've drunk from

Fun fact, rose hips have one of the highest concentrations of vitamin C

right nigga, I got this in my bob

amazon.com/Alvita-Organic-Rose-Herbal-Count/dp/B00INEDU8O

strawberry leaves are an easy source too,.

I guess I'm going on a pork diet!
The white man's food.

terrorists can infiltrate pork processing plants too

Do it. White people have proven they no longer have the will to survive. There pathetic and do not deserve the fortunes of what their acestors died for.

100777.com/nwo/barbarians

NO ONE READ NEW ORDER OF BARBARIANS

"FOOD CONTROL

Food supplies would come under tight control. If population growth didn't slow down, food shortages could be created in a hurry and people would realize the dangers of overpopulation. Ultimately, whether the population slows down or not the food supply is to be brought under centralized control so that people would have enough to be well-nourished but they would not have enough to support any fugitive from the new system. In other words, if you had a friend or relative who didn't sign on, and growing ones own food would be outlawed. This would be done under some sort of pretext. In the beginning I mentioned there were two purposes for everything - one the ostensible purpose and one the real purpose, and the ostensible purpose here would be that growing your own vegetables was unsafe, it would spread disease or something like that. So the acceptable idea was to protect the consumer but the real idea was to limit the food supply and growing your own food would be illegal. And if you persist in illegal activities like growing your own food, then you're a criminal...."

Prion diseases

How do they work?

But I eat food!

JFC

Just deport all the brown people

>Be Muslim
>live in Colorado working shitty job
>not allowed to pray to my black cube at work.

Better walk out and get fired so I can get gibs.