Women in combat

Sup Forums believes women cannot into combat because

>women are too weak
implying strength matters when modern weapons shoot over 9000rpm

>women are too emotional
this theory has been debunked several times and research has shown that women perform better in high stress situations due to lower test

>women disrupt combat units
this is also false. mixed combat units fair better than traditional male only units

so tell me Sup Forums why do you believe women shouldn't be in combat again?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/03/01/exclusive-deployed-us-navy-has-a-pregnancy-problem-and-its-getting-worse/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're pic proves why women shouldn't be in combat. If you don't understand/see it, lurk more faggot.

your*

[Citation needed], the post.

Strength matters when you need to haul around 300lbs of gear at a brisk pace.

I'd beat an average women in a fight
In war you fight
I'm a man
Btfo

That is a hunter. Not a women in military service.

>Women fuck male comrades and get pregnant, getting a free years leave.

Are you from Reddit?

so a modern weapon is a rotary mazda engine?

heh

heh

cuz they redline over 9000rpm

>being this new
Haven't seen this post before
Sage

sage

Woman in combat:
>one soldier in best case scenario

Women at home:
>giving birth to many future soldiers

Option 2 is generally more preferable.

Maybe even they're set a positive example for the proper use of military assault weapons. This might stop people wanting to circulate these weapons inappropriately through the community. I think women have a great deal to show the world.

>leaf says women aren't disadvantaged in combat
shocking

>9000rpm

checks out

I am pretty stoked for the RX9, but honestly calling it a "rotary engine" is wrong it is a wankel engine, rotary engines are the things WW1 planes had for engines.

But I'd like to see the modern infantry held weapon beating 1200 rpm

Need sauce for women are not more emotional

>Be woman in combat
>Someone gets insured
>Can't carry him, so he dies because you're a woman
>Think you're the victim, because you have ptsd now

Its all bullshit until you show some sources, because the last time I checked mixed units worthed shit against male units.
also, If you think combat is about sitting in a bench shooting at static targets, then u are retarded as a burger.
also, Im starting to get the leaf meme...

>Fake lashes

If they can pass all qualifications for what they want to do (physical or mental) that the US military requires, I have no problem with women in the service. It's when people think that we should lower the standards for them is when I have a problem with women being in the service.

>this theory has been debunked several times and research has shown that women perform better in high stress situations due to lower test
Wrong

>this is also false. mixed combat units fair better than traditional male only units
Also wrong

Woman in combat roles is jewish. It's israeli. If you even have to ask if white woman should be in the military let alone combat roles you've lost the plot.

Integrated units in the IDF have 12x the casualty rates of all-male units.

I wholeheartedly support throwing Western women into combat en mass. Especially in a large scale conflict against North Korea or Russia to fight their bad goy tendencies of isolationism and homophobia. Go on and fight! Yaaassssss queeeeeen slay!

>this is also false. mixed combat units fair better than traditional male only units
Citation needed.

I love training women to fight. They tend to learn fast and have less of the kind of ego that makes men repeat mistakes and think they're the greatest whilst they're being morons.

>is canadian

Women suck dick lol

> that pic

not too many scary assault rifles there. mostly just bolt action hunting rifles.

they were probably all destroyed or recycled and turned into beer cans

>implying strength matters when modern weapons shoot over 9000rpm

Yeah they just send them naked with guns that have no recoil so any twiggy skeleton can become a soldier, it's not like they have 60 pounds of equipment dragging them down, it's not like the gun itself is 20 pounds with ammo, yeah strength doesn't matter at all silly boyz xD

Another absolutely abhorrent post bought you to by the most hated flag on this site

would take as pow and rape/10

>9000rpm

if you're talking small arms you're off by an order of magnitude, champ

I'd start watching TV if they televised wars fought by women only.

[citation needed] for literally everything you subhuman spastic.

>pic related

>Juden

I'll do an effort post as someone currently serving as an infantryman.

First off, strength is actually more important in modern combat as soldiers have to carry more equipment than soldiers in the past. Between the weapon (which could be somewhat light like an M4 or something very heavy like a M240), ammo (which could be a couple of 5.56 magazines or heavy 7.62 belts), night vision, batteries, body armor, ceramic plates, rucksuck, food, water, grenades, extra uniforms, cold weather equipment, mortar rounds, and specialty equipment such as radios or folding litters. Cardio also is very important for the same reasons. Speed is very important for moving to objectives, attacking them and clearing them.

Whether or not theyre capable is irrelevant due to the disposable nature of male reproductive system and the value of the female reproductive system

no women in combat. they fuck everything up. every single time.

t. former 11b

guns are heavy

I'm a skinny hapa manlet and could kick the shit out of any woman in the world. They just don't have the strength of a man. They can serve the military if they want to but they are not made for combat.

They where probably cased and sold off in the criminal gun trade.

The whole thing is funny as fuck.

>lets ban guys my fellow cuntrymen
>thanks for guns m8s, gonna trash em cause peace and shit
>hi rasseem, u want to buy 2,000 fire arms that are non-existant on paper?
>allah akbar
>okay raseem, thanks for the cash. enjoy your new guns for terrorism

>"Implying strength matters"

Without ammunition and hydration you're useless, and that's not counting all of the other necessities that make you an effective infantrymen. Fucking idiot.

they turned it into modern art? that's even worse. sick bastards.

If you're a White male you ought to be looking for every way possible to fuck up Western government's ability to succeed in combat.

This. If they can pass the standards they should be allowed in combat, if not they should remain elsewhere. Physically some women are better able to tolerate high Gs and can make good pilots, again if they can meet the standards, go get em.

>>this thread
>>a leaf

why am i not suprised

eh honestly i think the only way for people to really understand at this point is to put women in combat roles in significant numbers and let it play out. you can't make an omelet etc etc

Come on, they're good for gangbangs, getting pregnant, and shipping back home

>women perform better in high stress situations

That’s a lie. Look up the Big 5 and you’ll realize how fucking stupid you are. I have very little against women in combat but lying about the actual limitations will not help get them there.

>Whether or not theyre capable is irrelevant
It is not even up for discussion. They are not. They are worthless as soldiers in almost all cases.
>value of the female reproductive system
This is pretty much the only reason women were not executed yet.

Every study shows women are less combat effective, more prone to injuries, and decrease the combat effectiveness of the unit as a whole.

Try again, faggot.

Instead of pretending she is a son, he should just fuck her.
>hurr durr ima fudd lemme introduce my daigjter to penis envy heres a rifke sweetie

but 98% of the guns in those pics aren't even semi-autos. i'd even bet that a good fraction of them are .22lrs or other rimfire hunting rifles. what a joke.

>75% can't figure out how to start a pump even after being trained

Do these things have to be started with a hand crank like a Model T or something?

There are women that are capable of functioning in combat units. Now for how long and how many can actually do it are very different questions.

>9000 rpm
Bullets, how do they work?

You want bears in your front line user? This is how you get bears.

Lol!
>9000 rpm
>woman detected

Second off, the Marine Corps preformed a study which proved comprehensively that women are worse at all infantry tasks, including ones that don't require upper body strength such rifle shooting. Mixed units also preformed far worse at all tasks than all male units.

Finally, women are at way, way higher risk for injury. In my OSUT class, we had about 1/3rd of the entire company not complete training primary due to injury in the form of stress fractures. Women have wider hips which leads to extremely high risk of injury. Overall, this integration is costly, pointless, and will get people killed on the battlefield.

Was rummaging in my folder for that one.

>implying strength matters when modern weapons shoot over 9000rpm
carrying equipment
carrying downed soldiers
etc
>this theory has been debunked several times
false
>research has shown that women perform better in high stress situations due to lower test
false
false

>so tell me Sup Forums why do you believe women shouldn't be in combat again?
because everything you just said is false, women are too weak, too emotional and they disrupt combat units
educate yourself
/thread

>woman disrupt combat units
dailycaller.com/2017/03/01/exclusive-deployed-us-navy-has-a-pregnancy-problem-and-its-getting-worse/
>women are too weak
There is still melee combat and your equipment

ha was 14 seconds faster

Keep rummaging this cuck posted an Arabic version

Sage
Among the many reasons this is bullshit, women will never have the urges for physical violence inherent in even the most peaceful man. Blood-lust is pretty well documented through history, and women don't have it.

strength matters when you have a 100lb backpack on and have to drag your 250lb comrade whos also wearing a 100lb backpack out of a firing zone or you both die

Nobody's hauling 300lbs around at all you dumbass.

Standard combat load when I was in was ~80lbs including rations and ammo.

Yea everything you just said was bullshit.
>1 post by this id

>zero supporting evidence
I don't even have to look at the flag to know this is a leafpost.

>I have never deadlifted before

Update on Rapone

i doubt pic related in OP could haul ass with 80 lbs on her back

also, pregnancy etc.
not just on front lines but during training, esp if captured etc

Strength does matter you faggot. If I get shot in the leg you better be able to carry me the fuck out of there or you have no business being on the front lines

They can into combat. BUT. Not as a fucking infantry.
They are okay plane pilots and snipers and maybe a worthy tankers but anywhere else they kinda suck.
Infantry groups where men and women serve together are something like 33% less effective, women only are 20% less effective.
And if we talk about fleet - those ladies are going to be impregnated just by collective hungry gazing of the crew of 200+ males.

Fucking leafs, heh?

>a slut with caked on makeup taking a selfie to get "likes" from betas on social media has what it takes to be a soldier
when is hiro going to ban canadian posters? i literally fucking hate canadians and want them all to die

most gun fires over 9000rpm? thats your answer sweetheart

do you have any sources for these claims?

user, can you read what this says to me? Apparently my eyesight is worse than what I thought it was

>roastie posts selfie from her sniping post to instagram
>mudslimes figure out her location and take her out with a mortar shell

LT Exxum described his deployment to A'Stan. Their 1st combat mission was at 10,000 feet elev. His battalion killed 5 BGs and had over 100 non-combat injuries due to 135 pound loads, lack of food and water

Even if we ended up in all out WW3, there are so many support positions in and out of the military it would never be necessary to put women in combat, unless we lost badly and the chinks are about to launch a ground invasion, in which case we're already screwed

>9000 rpm

Womyn should not touch firearms considering they can't even fucking drive.

I never said women shouldn’t be in combat but yes they shouldn’t be.

Because they are the life of our species.

>strength matters when you have a 100lb backpack on and have to drag your 250lb comrade whos also wearing a 100lb backpack out of a firing zone or you both die

Why not just use a fucking robot for that?

Why should military units be forced to accommodate 5% of women who can make it? Think about the logistics of invading a country, but now you have to double showering/sleeping/medical accommodations for an additional 5% of soldiers? P.S. Women are notorious for getting pregnant to get out a posting they hate, look at the stats on ships deployed to sea

It will take 5-8 combat mos's to pull this man to an evac point at which point they will need rehydration. How many women do you think it would take to do same?

Perfect time to post the image that goes

Women when showing off an object vs men when showing off on object

fun fact 1 gallon of water = 8lbs

Good point we should do away with all human service members and replace them with robots. but then the issue becomes why are male robots dominating the military field while fembots are forced to slave away in sex shops and NEET basements.

>That flag
Shut the fuck up leaf, you're military is the reason southern Afghanistan got as bad as it did. I deployed to Helmand Province in 2009 and worked with the Lioness program (female Marines used to search women civis) they did NOT perform even close to expectation, really a liability and we were glad when they left

Combat is not the role of women. Neither is government, nor leadership in the church, in the home, or in general. Egalitarianism denies reality.