Hatsukoi Monster

Anyone still watching this? Whats the target audience?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x375wht
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wait this isnt a reverse harem?
picked up

No, the girl likes just one dude. He's 10 years old and looks like a tall ikemen because reasons.

I don't know why the fuck I'm watching this. I was expecting a sappy romance but all I got was Sugita making dick jokes.

>sugita voicing a 10 year old
picked the fuck up

It's pretty funny, but I'm watching it for her butt

Waiting for softsubs.

>I was expecting a sappy romance but all I got was Sugita making dick jokes.
My too.. except I dropped it after episode 2 for this reason.

Waiting for hmanga

Does this belong to it's time threads?

wait a second, this isn't a show for fujoshi landwhales?

why would you think that?

no
also no

it's fun

This shit gives me pedo vibes like nothing I've ever seen before, and I watch loli and shota pretty regularly.
I think it's because the "love interest" acts like an actual bratty kid instead of something sexualized and she reacts to it as if it's a typical loli/shota/unrealistic kid type of character.

Does the mc still have delicious thighs?

Yes, but the shotas are even more delicious.

Post some Sugita.

I wanted to like this show because of the underlying message about loving people because they are not perfect, but it's just painful to watch.

Is this a homo show?

No.

PEE PEE

Is that the strange feeling I get when I watch this?
It's like I want to punch half the cast in the face.

But how long has he been 10?
Attempted to post a picture from
Twilight spoilered but met with hundreds of
failed upload errors.

The growing pains from growing so rapidly must be awful. They should include a scene showing the boys writhing around and screaming in pain.

It's actually removed all the pedo vibes for me by making him so fucking childish, it's hard to really sexualize an adult body with that personality. I can't imagine any romance coming out of it, just friendship and a pseudo mother figure.

Mangafags can feel free to correct me though.

If I recall correctly, he wasn't in Ikemen mode from 4th grade down.

Is the littlest ten year old not having nipples confirm him for being a girl.
He or she was topless yet had no nipples.

>but all I got was Sugita making dick jokes.
You make it sound like this was not the best possible result.

This show is hilarious. I don't know why it's not more popular. I guess because people think it's fujoshit instead of a comedy.

Anime boys don't have nipples either most of the time.

I like the way you think.

People who like fun.
And penis jokes.

test

Kaho is the cutest pervert ever!

I'm still watching it.

It defies you to identify what it is. It simply is.

Now excuse me I'm going to go huff a bag full of dirty old man pantsu and breathe in that delicious crotchity odor.

I honestly don't know if I'm supposed to be taking the drama seriously or not. Everything that's happening is just so fucking ridiculous and I can't stop watching it.

How did he get so manly?

FRUITY

His dad is TakeP, the manliest of men, and he's only eighteen.

I don't think most fujoshi would be able to self-insert into someone with those fucking legs. God damn I love her legs so much.

>Papa is eighteen
Please say he's really Kanade's uncle because otherwise ew.

I n̲e̲e̲d̲ to see this sung live. It's hard to believe it is all Renren.

No not really, I just mean his voice actor. Best known for playing the titular cinderella girl in The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls.
If you've watched that you'll know that Producer-san is a man among men.

>victim of /ss/ at age 8
Oh god

Wait isn't the blond guy's voice Taniyama though? He sounds like him, and I don't think Shouta's voice can do that. I know I haven't seen Taniyama credited but I still think it's him.

>“I wanted to make it cute but also wanted to express a gap Renren has.
>This resulted in making it idol pop in the beginning and visual metal during a hook of the song, which is new kind of music!
>Everything is taken away by the last phrase “kani no misoshiru (crab miso soup)” though lol”, he commented.
>-- Shouta Aoi (Renren)
Nope, it's all him. He does seem to mostly use a voice closer to Renren's but the guy has got great range.
dailymotion.com/video/x375wht

So immature fags

Only an actual child would actually worry about being too immature, though.