Ben affleck is fucked

Guess DC is going to have to recast batman

Second woman comes forward.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Was this before or after peeing on Donald in Russia?

He can't keep putting fingers in the dyke(s) to stop this flood...

top lel

>tfw the secret meme club elects the President and is now going to destroy the multibillion pedosatanist cult called Hollywood

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE BREN AFREK IS A TOLERANT MAN OF PEACE HE IS VIRTUOUS AND SYMBOLIZES BATMEN

Ben 'You're going to look like the masked killer in Scream by the time I'm done fucking your eye sockets' Affleck

who?

I REALLY WONDER WHAT ALL THOSE HOLLYWOOD PEOPLE HAVE IN COMMON AND WHY NOBODY TOOK IT SERIOUSLY IN THE 1930s BUT INSTEAD CALLED IT ANTI-SEMITISM
>PIC RELATED MY DEAR AMERIKANER

>Into the crack
Hot

Yes, yes. Release your hatred.

Ben Affleck shitfaced groping a inteviewer for 2 minutes.

youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ

He pushed his fingers into my crack
It's the only thing that slowly stops the ache
But it's made of all the things I have to take
Jesus, it never ends, it works it's way inside
If the pain goes on

anyone have the screencap where someone posted yesterday about a major actor going down with Harvery?

ANOTHER
>PIC RELATED MY DEAR AMERIKANER
translation:
>TOP: "How the jew treats his employees"
>BOTTOM: "At the train station i awaited a man,he he tipped his hat and was friendly to me. But i knew immediately that he was a jew."

Didn't he just come out defending Weinstein the other day?

fucking hell

>destroy the multibillion pedosatanist cult called Hollywood

They're not republicans, so they'll get a free pass from the MSM. The only chastising or finger waving they'll get will be from twitter or an extremely minor version of it in the press.

>wamens: h-he finger banged muh butthole!
>MSM: He is one of us, fuck Dhronulg Dzhrump8
>wamens: ...

Kek

I don't understand

does this mean the Vigin Hoverhander bests the Chad Assgrabber?

or does this mean Virgin Assgrabber and Chad Hoverhander is the true interpretation?

Like this bitch never touched or grabbed some random dudes ass while drunk in the club, These hypocrite sluts need to all shut the fuck up. The reason men don't talk or approach women anymore simply grabbing an ass 3 years ago needs an apology.

>pressed his finger into my crack.

He was probably watching a lot of Naruto at the time.

B hole status: divided

>mfw muslim sympathiser can't stop groping women

>that bitch is all over him
Probably the same thing in other scenarios desu, meaning these bitches are just trying to take him down too.

wow, women pretends they didn't enjoy every second of Ben's molestation for the sake of virtue signaling. Don't trust whores, Ben's a bro.

Out of control, serial sexual predator.

>muslim sympathiser
>not secret muslim convert

OPEN BORDERS FOR ALL!
DIVERSITY FOR ALL!
....except Israel.

slimy bastards

[Spoiler]shes jewish [/spoiler]

Affleck is a mudslime lover shitlib anyway hope jews ruin him t b h

get in line. shia is first

>women pretend like anything sexual hurts them deeply
why is this allowed?

>literal who
"Ben touched my ass at a party once, even if it might've been him walking by"
>proceeds to write anal fanfic
Harvey's a slimy fuck but COME ON

Dude is a boss. She is all over him, literally sitting in his lap and letting him rub on her tits. Thats not rape, thats not even harassment. Thats just a woman submitting to a man she finds attractive.
And I dont even like Afleck.

the only bro in hollywood is Mel Gibson. The rest of them can go down the gutter with Harvey. Don be an idiot. You dont smell the blood in the water? You're going to start defending these satanists because you like their shitty movies? Grow up.

Hi, Ben's agent.

No, they need to be encouraged to rat out every single hollywood jew or an actor. It could bring them down, if this thing gain momentum.

You'd think Ben Affleck would have better taste in women

Wtf I love Ben Affleck now

>be leaf
>defend sexual assault in a wounded tone
>secretly yearns for the day when so many sandnigger refugees overrun country and will sexually assault me in this way

It's pretty funny how these Hollywood kikes who've been pushing feminism and GUUURLLL POWER for years are now getting burned by it.

God truly has an excellent sense of humor.

this is what they get for casting Affleck in the first place.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan pls.
Pure Karma.

He truly is a muslim.

Holy fuck the cringe is so strong I can't even get through this.

Who hasnt grabbed ben affleks ass?

Perhaps justice exists still

Bin Al Allflecki dindu nuffin! He's a religion of peace!

Bring Keaton back!!!

They should cast a female Batman.

oh my, just one thing:

SHE

HAS

NO

ASS

How would we know if women with claims like this are lying?

lol @ ben asslick.

was bretty gud as an accoundant tho.

Yeah...
This desu

>he walked by me, cupped my butt and pressed his finger into my crack.

top kek
nice pic

Did you just say you yearn to be sexually assaulted by a sandnigger?

So sorry you ugly fucks never had a random drunk roasty grab your ass or dick in the club, don't hate the player hate game.

And it's a Sunday morning.

She seems very into it. What's wrong about it?

>The only chastising or finger waving they'll get will be from twitter or an extremely minor version of it in the press
Wrong.

Weinstein is fucked now. All that needs to happen is for more of the shit that everyone knows to come out. If the dirt is damning enough, they always throw their own under the bus.

This is why women deserve to get beaten and subjugated.

At the time, she laughed and absolutely LOVED getting attention from Sexy Ben.

Then, she waited THREE FUCKING YEARS to pretend that she was offended.

This bitch actually woke up this morning after THREE YEARS and said, "Hee hee, I think I'll destroy this guy's reputation and ruin his career by pretending that I got raped."

Women can never be trusted with anything.

They are less than human.

They are incapable of reason.

Once you apologize that shit is over, they sense weakness and go for the jugular.

Left always eats the left the same way the neo right consumes the right.

I heard Harvey Weinstein travelled to Murmansk for therapy yesterday
You know what to do
>pic related

Hollywood is finished. Every even moderately straight man in Hollywood can be accused of something like this.

Kill Hollywood. They are the ones making our white daughters have nigger babies.

No, what I said was you are Ben Affleck's agent coming here to defend him. Good luck with that, faggot.

He walked by me, cupped my Tendler butt and pressed his finger into my Tendler crack.

i don't know man i don't enjoy that sort of attention

i don't fucking know why but since 6th class girls tend to grap, pinch or touch my ass
it's getting kinda frustraiting if you're on the bus and just wanna go home

Underrated.

outsider confirmed

So do you work for a PR company? Do you think that shilling here for minimum wage will get you ahead in that rigged game? Pathetic. I bet you even pay for your sushi.

pretty good cerebral palsy imitation

how would we know it's the truth?

Germans. We all know you like poo sex.

Kek, she's definitely into it

WTF Ben Affleck once had a personality
>this should be the news

This drama is probably about nothing, but I enjoy watching Hollywood burn either way.

I agree -- the standards for behavior are ridiculous.

But they're set by today's preachy moralists who reject human nature in their public life. If Hollywood could have just eased up on the sanctimony they could have gone on making hay but they had to #stand and #resist and #fight until they brought the clean hands theory down on themselves.

Lesson to the future I guess.

herr deerr he thinks sluts are hypocrites so he's an agent of ben affleck, KYS you white knight faggot.

That has to be a fake account. No way (((they))) would say that all in the same day, let alone so blatantly openly.

Faggot autist

well i obviously enjoy a nice booty but that doesn't even remoteley works as an answer to my komment you borderline retarded nigger

WTF Ben Affleck was once straight

All from funny books i inherited from my grandparents
Here another one
>pic related

i once heard that ben asslick licked ass.

You're so gay.

>grab someone's ass one time at a party where everyone's drunk
>lose your career
wew lad

kek

perhaps we should buy him some goats

>that pic
kek

Puts a whole new meaning in "Assfleck"

I googled a picture of her so we could all laugh about how ugly she is and how it probably didn't happen, but she's actually really hot. So now what

Dude i don't like it either but all chicks get grabby sometimes. i'm just saying they do it, so to call out some guy three years later for an apology just to get your name in the media by claiming to be a victim over a butt grab is such hypocritical bullshit.

Man, all of the fucking roasties are coming out of the woodwork, desperate to get even a little bit of attention from this debacle

ew that bird cage chest. she so skinny and skeletal. scary lookin hoe.

ayyy

>really hot

It's called angles and expensive makeup man

Like I said, this is a bigger scheme that aims to demonize men. They're going to rolling this like a freight train impacted any man of power. They wont highlight the roastie ass whores but will demonize men for being men one industry after another.

Best thing you can do as a man is never like some roastie ass bitch gain favor from you due to offers of sex/sexual advances and tell any accuser seeking an apology to go suck a kike dick.

This is the very reason robo waifus and sex bots are needed.
Time to end this shit show women have been on for once and all