Why do White people love eastern faggotry like hinduism so much? Shits retarded

Why do White people love eastern faggotry like hinduism so much? Shits retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tFrOtE0NP6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=tBIIaTI8C5c
youtube.com/watch?v=dhlmTJaADXE
youtu.be/s7gzSsqMgCk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aghori
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ee6_POmQvU
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it's mythical BUT ALSO it has form and function, not like Japan or Native Americans, where it's just kind formless and nonsensical.

>Why do White people love eastern faggotry so much? Shits retarded.
You tell me

>he does't understand the value of eastern mythics
>he has never read Evola

If you fall for the leftists' perversion of eastern philosophy where they smoke weed and do hot yoga then of course you feel this way. If you actually took the time to read Evola or any of the Upanishads you would think otherwise.

youtube.com/watch?v=tFrOtE0NP6Y

>black people want to be egyptians
>white people want to be Hindu
Are Hindus the one true kangz that all other races want to be?

>hey just read the books from this autistic virgin and suddenly all the bullshit will make sense!!

The Beatles went to India. They seemed to dig it.

being a non virgin = success?

Liberals think it makes them worldy and enlightened or some other self-important faggotry

>not being worldly
>not being enlightened
How do you even get through the day, user? I'm surprised you haven't an hero'd yet.

Western faggotry like Christianity and Islam is more retarded.

>hey don't read books to get a better understanding about things that's gay

???

because its the true white religion of the aryans you fuckwit

why do you think there was a caste system of whites and browns

youtube.com/watch?v=tBIIaTI8C5c

Because they're not trying to blow poeple up.

>Arizona
>banned from UK and South Africa
>meets in a strip mall
Why do you think this goy has anything of value to say?

hinduism is a distant relative to our native religions so it's not surprising that it'd appeal to europeans
although western new age takes on things like hinduism and buddhism are pretty fucking gay. not going to argue with you there

Didnt poos want to be white?

The osho giy fucked so many gullable white rajneesh cult members

This is why your culture and mine are going down the tubes. People like you. Read a fucking book.

>western new age takes on things like hinduism and buddhism are pretty fucking gay
Wipipo ruin everything.

>>banned from UK and South Africa
Why is that a bad thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=dhlmTJaADXE

cool gods and shit

communism

No; poos are/want to be Aryan. Girls are prettier if they're fair skinned but nobody wants some pale faced fat fuck whore even if she's "white".

It works well with liberal values

Christianity is boring and it's retarded.

>muh praying

literally just a weak form of meditation. Also don't forget to throw money in the basket when they pass them around, cuck.

you sound like a dun nuffin

Lol please make a gif of this - white peope rajneesh dancing like chickens
youtu.be/s7gzSsqMgCk

Some of us don't have revolutionary feminist governments to tell us everything we need to know, we're stuck reading books like plebs

Hinduism is the precursor to quantum mechanics. If you don't believe in science, you're retarded

>America 0.7% Hindu
>Love it so much

kys

Also has anyone read pic related?

Because he's a moron. Congratulations on demonizing a grand total of 70 people out of 1.1 billion people. Would you like me to find 70 "Christians" and demonize them so I can solicit (you)s and views to make my shitty Church more controversial on the kike theory of "no publicity is bad publicity"?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aghori
>Total population: 70

>>banned from UK and South Africa
that's a badge of honor

go back to /soc/ roastie

This. Fuck off, we're not the minority you need to be threatened by. Why don't you go shit on the 30% of spics or 14% niggers that are actually fucking your shit up instead of pissing on the 0.7% of hindus.

René Guénon is the one to blame

>Sweden
Nobody cares about you, nigger.

poo is holy

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ee6_POmQvU

Everyday osho would put on a different rolex in drive a different rolls royce from donations from his dumb north west hippie white followers and drive by them and wave

nobody cares about you

shut your whore mouth up

Because Hinduism is the closes living religion to Paganism, the European people's blood religion.

because they are too hip to be christian

>be a little niglet from sweden
>pretend to be a civilized person on Sup Forums
You're so tricksy

White dollars are best dollars

dont you have a walmart to shit in?

>hurr durr we don't have a god of snakes, we're a (((good))) religion
>we only have one god
>that god created everything
>that god created and protects the existence of snakes
Christianity is a retarded religion; stop pushing it or you will lose miserably.

Thanks white idiots. Went from a rupie shithole with flinstone car to mansions and rolls royces and dedicated followers

I only shit in/on designated shitting streets, you fucking faggot. Didn't your wife's bull tell you that before he locked you out of your bedroom?

>our lady of Fatima
>our lady of Lourdes

The list goes on and on forever, user. Repent now before it's too late.

Good point, kike

*farts loudly in your general direction*

Don't call me a kike, nigger. Kikes and other semetics are the historical enemy of the Aryan peoples.

You're fucking up IT in our country when you poo in the server room

Putting the H1B abuse in the past couple years aside, 2nd gen Indians often fall fucking hard for the prog mind virus and chastise us about privilege or w/e while trying to cop black oppression points by calling themselves brown. We don't need more high IQ minorities who easily figure how to play the system, don't have a bone-deep connection to our values, and agitate the majority either out of cynical status seeking or out of resentment.

It's too bad your government stopped sterilizing retards.

Because whites aren't allowed to or arent't educated enough to embrace their own identity and be proud to be European.
>if you love your own race, you're racist!

The spics fuck up your food when they shit in your cilantro. Allocate your hate properly.

you evening tea is served, poopskin

>st John of Damascus

If you think the Jews created Christianity then your absolutely retarded. They're the ones who crucified Jesus saying he was spreading lies
They're the ones who paid mercenaries to track down and kill the apostles

You have to either be sup 70iq retarded to think the Jews are behind Christianity or just a Jewish shill shilling the one thing he hates the most, Christianity.

Ok, sheenie

We share common ancestry with the Indians. I believe that whites may see a part of themselves in Indian myth, religion, and mysticism.

>hey what ya readin' for?!

>putting aside the roastie epidemic, white women often fall fucking hard for the prog mind virus and chastise us about privilege or w/e while trying to cop black oppression points by calling themselves feminists. We don't need more "high IQ whites" who easily figure out[sic] how to play the system, don't have a bone-deep connection to our values, and agitate the majority either out of cynical status seeking or out of resentment

Nah, nigger. You're christcucks now, stick with your own (((kind))).

There is genuinely a lot to learn from Hinduism and Buddhism.

I didn't say a thing about the EU, squarehead. I was referring to the swedish governments abandoned policy of sterilizing retards and others who were considered unable to contribute positively to the social welfare state.

Because Jews subverted Christianity with white guilt causing them all to leave.

sterilize yourself you fucking braindead fluoridehead

I don't think it's fair for white people to just (((decide))) to like Hinduism, you fucks picked your religion and decided to sleep with (((them))). Stick to your dead kike on a stick and leave the dharmic religions alone. We don't want you.

Indians voted over 80% for Hillary. White women voted for Trump, albeit barely. Figuring out the best way to manage your women is an ever-present issue in every society and is necessary to confront to create a new generation, you can't just deport/stop importing women. Can't see how you think this is a reasonable comparison.

Hinduism originated when Aryans invaded India and forced the the natives to worship their kings as incarnations of their gods. Typical ancient religion, complete with weird holiday outfits.

>China sees sharp rise in Christianity.
>West sees sharp rise in Hinduism.
China surpasses west in a generation or two. Cap this.

What's wrong? Was your family affected by this policy?

>voting for Trump redeems you
Where is the wall?
Where is the end of illegal immigration?
Where are tax cuts?
Where is enforcement of anti-trust law against google, cuckbook, etc.?
Where is a pro-American trade policy?
Where is declaring China a currency manipulator?
Fuck you, faggot. You think voting for Trump changed jack shit, you're a bigger pleb idiot than I thought. Go back to /ptg/ you little shit. Or better, plebbit.

>Know so little about it you can make up whatever bullshit interpretations you want and not be wrong

Ashoka the Great was the greatest king in all of history.

Some of his quotes:

- "Wherever medical herbs suitable for humans or animals are not available, I have had them imported and grown. Wherever medical roots or fruits are not available I have had them imported and grown. Along roads I have had wells dug and trees planted for the benefit of humans and animals."

- "Dhamma is good, but what constitutes Dhamma? (It includes) little evil, much good, kindness, generosity, truthfulness and purity. I have given the gift of sight in various ways. To two-footed and four-footed beings, to birds and aquatic animals, I have given various things including the gift of life. And many other good deeds have been done by me."

- "This progress among the people through Dhamma has been done by two means, by Dhamma regulations and by persuasion. Of these, Dhamma regulation is of little effect, while persuasion has much more effect. The Dhamma regulations I have given are that various animals must be protected. And I have given many other Dhamma regulations also. But it is by persuasion that progress among the people through Dhamma has had a greater effect in respect of harmlessness to living beings and non-killing of living beings."

t. Persian

Wrong. Many Hindu deities originate from Dravidian scripture rather than Aryan, including the big 3 (Shiva, Vishnu, Brahma). Better go put up a dead tree in your living room and wear a dumb red hat now.

>implying the gooks don't just like pretty gold cross necklaces
>implying gooks can be human
>implying wipipo can ever be enlightened

because it supports an unattainable dream that's equal to yet opposite of your white ethnostate

Oh don't worry, we will; the curiosity is purely ethnoarchaeological.

>cuck
Lol think about how many poor brown men have fucked your wife in her past lives

Go wash your hands, paki

Because they have denied Christianity, leaving them with a spiritual void, which they then try to fill with any other bullshit that's not Christianity, with the bonus of seeming well-traveled and well-read, which feeds their sendse of status. At the core, narcissism.

Chinese cosmology and mythology is interesting too. I also like their Ch'an and some of their Daoist traditions.

Because anything outside the Catholic church is where the jews want you to believe

obviously you have been greatly affected by the fluoride program

if buddhism or hinduism works great for large populations. with tech upgrades such as vertical
hydroponic farming etc mass organic veganism is attainable. but due to the lack of common decency it can't work.

>respecting Ashoka
Based.
>those quotes
Hare Om.
>Persian
I always liked you guys, even though you need to give back the peacock throne.

Yeah, I have all of my teeth

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

the catholicuck church is jew approved

Trump gives us breathing room, and voting for him at least signals your rejection of the prog mind virus. Yes, the magapede tier people who think he's a panacea are laughable.

You haven't addressed my point about how Indians have a strong tendency to fall for the equality and oppression meme, well above and beyond that of white women, as evidenced by those voting patterns. Stop deflecting with verbosity; I've noticed Indians do this a lot on homework/exams when they don't know the answer.

Why should we import more Indians when they're highly susceptible to the prog mind virus and are smart enough to effectively work/vote against majority interests? Why should we import more people who don't have a deep connection to our values, and show difficulty in developing that connection among the 2nd generation born and raised here?

Please respond to those questions instead of deflecting.

Its worked reasonably well at keeping islam at bay compared to atheism.

>import
nobody said import. I said no bully.