Why aren't more yanderes successful like pic related?

Why aren't more yanderes successful like pic related?

Such a loyal and dedicated person is all anyone truly needs to make them happy. It's a shame that they almost always wind up with a bad ending.

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/profile/felipesenpai2000
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Folks just can't handle the power of love, I guess.

Maybe we just need more yandere x yandere in the world

What would that even look like, just a normal healthy relationship? The Yandere tendencies would never aggravate if both sides were fully committed and clearly devoted.

Your forgot that yanderes are fucking crazy though, so they'd constantly be on edge, jealously guarding one another against any potential competitors. I think the result of a yandere combination couple would actually be quite a lot of needless violence.

Or maybe a double suicide to make sure the other is loyal.

There aren't nearly enough of them.

To be mutually yandere is to live in their own little world, without the need for any other human contact. Yandere love is best love.

It'd be totally normal if both yanderes were totally isolated from society and only had each other.. but of course that doesn't really work without a huge stockpile of resources.

That would be the ideal situation. But even just being completely emotionally dependent on each other and having no other friends would be fulfilling.
>you will never destroy the world in nuclear holocaust so that you and your yandere lover can be the last two people on earth

Ya need more Yandere anime

The problem is that most "yandere" characters these days are one offs. They are either brief villains or not even really yandere, like when the main girl acts briefly yandere for a gag. But they are ultimately irrelevant to the plot. As a result, there's really not much out there with genuine plot relevant yandere tendencies.

>successful
>yuno

pick one

I completely agree.

Of course she's successful; lot's of people like Yuno. Hell, most of her fans don't even really like the show she's in.

And she got her "happy end", so she succeeded in that sense as well.

Wouldn't that just be a lovey-dovey villain couple then? Except it has added insanity now.

yandere x tsundere would work better

Yanderes are not necessarily villains.

>yandere x tsundere

What if the archetypes were combined in one individual?

>"I-it's not like I killed them because I like you or anything...!"

Yuno is old and busted.

This is the new hotness

>Yuno is old and busted.

fight me fgt

also, source

Would you a yandere maid cafe?

>Enters a yandere maid cafe
>A Dere-Dere Maid greets you sweetly and calls you "Darling"
>maid sworn to serve you and tend to your every need. ONLY YOU AND NO ONE ELSE.
>Serves you a complimentary appetizer (with a tracking device which will absorb into the bloodstream when digested, making you trackable forever AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER etc) for first time customer
>chats with you sweetly as she takes your order
>serves you food with love and care
>felt genuinely delighted when hearing that the food is delicious
>catches you looking at other maids
>Maid: "Why are you looking at the other maids? Only look at me! ONLY AT ME! ...oh...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. You shouldn't look at other maids other than me, they wouldn't bother serving you. Me? I would serve you with absolute devotion and love."
>after finishing your meal, her face suddenly darkens and hesitant when you call for the bill
>Maid: "Why are you leaving so soon? Is the service not good enough? Am I not good enough you? What did I do wrong? I'm doing my best to serve you, so why? WHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHY?? There's another woman is your life right? THAT FUCKING WHORE! Why would you do that when you already have me? Nee, mind telling me who is she, I wanna have a little 'chat' with her. Who is she? WHOISSHEWHOISSHEWHOISSHEWHOISSHEWHOISSHEWHOISSHEWHOISSHEWHOISSHE?"
>Panickly denies the existence of another woman
>Maid: "Teehee, very well, I believe you. Here you go, your bill, Darling! Please come back again. You will come back right? RIGHT?"
>Maid waitress stalks you as you leave

Happy Sugar Life

It's currently getting published so not many chapters are out

I prefer my Yandere to be a pacifist

Yuno was the main heroine, and arguably even the MC of her show.

Almost all other yandere are side characters.

>y/u/rishit
How disappointing

There are other series with yandere lead characters, but not nearly enough, I agree.

Yandere male leads are even harder to find.

Well, glad I knew this before I picked it up. Fuck.

Like your dick

Male yandere don't exist. They're just stalkers. The origin of the term was for female characters.

doesn't have to be the stereotypical lines or situations ,
it could be like some guy gets the attention of some girl
His older sister disproves and tells him she's fucking with him theres no way someone like her would like him and she has some ulterior motives , putting effort into either breaking his self esteem or acting like shes just a concerned sibling, she puts up that type of front but deep down inside stirs a jealous rage
then she gets more and more aggressive in getting him away from her until the girl confronts her and mocks her saying she's acting like some tsundere character which causes her to lose her shit.

The term may have originally been coined because of particular female characters, but is now definitely applied to male ones as well.

Unfortunately, this doesn't seem like it would really be workable.

pussy

stalkers aren't necessarily yandere, sometimes its just the thrill of the chase .
T. a stalker.

That's because most people don't even know what yandere really is these days and keep applying it to increasingly more and more things that it shouldn't be used for, which is why people think yangire and yandere are the same thing or that yandere want to kill the object of their affection. Like the term Mary Sue and other such things. Fans trying to make it something it isn't or misusing it more and more doesn't mean it isn't still wrong.

This one's got yandere urges.

There is nothing about the definition of yandere that limits it to females.

I will go by the usage in Japanese fandom, which applies the word to both males and females.

And? That's Yangire then. Which is not really related to yandere at all, despite people constantly confusing them.

>There is nothing about the definition of yandere that limits it to females.
yeah technically in the same way that "men" in certain contexts could refer to a group of women.

"yangire" doesn't necessarily imply love at all though.

I understand the difference, but I still like my yanderes to be more on the yangire side of things. Meaning, willing to tie you up and rape you... but only because they love you so much. Besides, you can't really rape the willing...

I'm reading it anyway right now, but it's pretty boring

>yuri
damn almost walked into that one

I'm a bit past halfway through all that's come out so far and it seems to be less yuri/yandere and more MC switching between "nicest person you'll ever meet" normally and "twisted fucking psychopath" whenever anyone tries to bother her about anything

That's the one where she films the lady talking all that shit with her phone camera peaking out from under her skirt, right? Never really read past ch.1, not so much because of all the "I NEED a self insert" autism on display here, but because of what you said. Feel free to say if it actually does go anywhere.

>autism on display here
you're relying on an user to tell you about a manga as he read it instead of just reading it yourself.

And I suppose you'd like to imply that's autism, yes? Asking a guy who voiced similar complaints to tell me what he thinks after reading something is comparable to needing a self insert to read something? Fuck off.

yeah, that's the one. There's some kinda psycho love tetrahedron shit going on now and I've really had enough of it

If you're asking if there's a word for male yanderes, I don't think there is one.

Yuno is yandere done wrong. Seriously, fuck her.

I would if I could user. Yuno is sex.

~

There's really nothing about the word yandere that makes it explicitly female anyway, unless you think males can't dere.

That's an objectively retarded opinion. That's like saying Asuka is tsundere done wrong.

Yandere aren't supposed to harm the person they love. Yuno is just a shitty yandere.

I would take her home.

You're forgetting the "yan" part in the yan-dere.

No, it's more like how Lamias and Nagas both refer to the same thing, but one is used for girls more than the other.

>Seriously, fuck her
That's the plan.

I know there was a short manga (or oneshot?) about two yandere girls in love and they would just try to kill each other and work out their problem while doing that. Can't remember the name of it though.

> another maid refreshes your water glass. Your maid slams a pen up the interloper's nose and into brain with the heel of her hand. "Ignore her, master, she doesn't love you"

I think what we need is a yandere character that is truly unexpected.

Most yanderes blow their yan side after all of 5 seconds of screentime. To make it worse they usually have virtually no character traits besides being yandere.

what if you have an MC with paranoid schizophrenia so you cant tell if shes really yandere or its his delusions

Male yandere: Creepy asshole, better file a restraining order on him
Female yandere: Oh god that's hot, tfw no yandere stalker

>Oh god that's hot,
dude when she's like sending you letters filled with her pubic, nose and armpit hair , no
no it isn't.

>successful
Sup Forums doesn't like her beyond ironically though. Yuno is too extreme and batshit insane. Not the type of girl to date, much less marry.

I unironically want to cum inside of Yuno and have her raise my kids.

My plan is flawless. Nothing could go possibly wrong.

I can give you an example that isn't even anime.

Anakin Skywalker. He murders a bunch of children because he believes that's what it takes to save his wife from death. He ends up strangling her because he (wrongfully) believes that she betrayed him.

I've seen this pic posted before, what's the series it's from?

Just no. The whole original premise of yandere is that they wouldn't hurt the one they love no matter what, regardless of what happens. That's why Kotonoha is the yandere and Sekai isn't, even if people try to come up with nonsense stuff like 'alternate yandere or type 2' stuff. That's just watering down the original term until it starts losing all meaning. It's not just any sort combination of violence and love. Definitely not yandere.

The show would have been more likeable in the eyes of your average "self-insert" audience if the MC wasn't such a bitch ass beta-fucboi. There are very few NEET's who want to watch their woman handle all that shit that the male MC should have. If yuuki wasn't such a manipulative bitch the show would have turned out way different Obviously, but Then why not change the whole story. People act like the writers were "wrong". You're meant to hate like a quarter of the cast. It's a bout imperfect people doing shitty, manipulative things to each other for selfish reasons.
it doesn't make it bad, it's just akame ga kill level edge that you have to overcome to enjoy it.

I'm still hoping this one goes yandere. It'd be the best twist.

I'm probably just crazy though.

you know, archetypes don't always have to fall in to one category. People are fucking weird yo.

Depends on how much insecure the yanderes are in each other's faithfulness. This would correlate with their mental stability and perception of reality. Obviously, both parties would be wholly devoted to each other, but some yandere are prone to (dangerous) misunderstandings.

It could be very cute and lovey-dovey or very violent and argumentative, depending on the yanderes in question.

it's not from a series, it's an old meme

copypasta tiem

>Family trip ended in a fatal accident, only Loli imouto and her Onii-chan survived
>At funeral, Onii-chan promised his Loli imouto that he will protect her
>Onii-chan works as teacher to support himself and his imouto
>Onii-chan also dated with many women, but all the women he dated are total bitches who toyed with his feeling and cheated his hard earned money and eventually dumps him
>Loli see her Onii-chan devastated emotionally and financially, but he always keeps a facade in order not to worry his Loli imouto
>But the Loli knew what happened to him and blames the bitches for what they did to her Onii-chan and decided that she is the only one capable of protecting her precious Onii-chan in a twisted way
>seeks revenge for on these bitches and secretly plots to murder them
>one by one the Loli killed the bitches in the most gruesome way possible but carefully left no traces of evidence that will point to her and even if she did the police think it's impossible for a little girl to kill an adult anyways.
>with every murder the Loli's mind slowly became unstable and more yandere like, knowing that everything she did was for her onii-chan.
>to make matters worse, Onii-chan got himself another girlfriend. But in truth she's a private detective working on the murder case and she's trying to get close to him because all the murdered bitch have one thing in common, they all dated Onii-chan b4.
>The Loli knew the Detective's identity and planned to kill her to protect her Onii-chan. But then she had a bright idea, why not pin all the murders to that bitch instead and started plotting
>the Loli manipulated and ruined the Detective's life, slowly losing her sanity
>In the end Loli accidentally fucked up and she was revealed to be the murderer. Detective, after losing everything has finally lost it and tried to kill Loli. Loli fights back but was eventually overpowered.
>Onii-chan, who finally knew everything, kills the Detective to save his Loli imouto.

myanimelist.net/profile/felipesenpai2000

How so? While he does have urges to kill her, his entire MO is protecting her no matter what, including from his urge to kill.

Male yanderes are hot if they're ikemen. Women will let men do anything to them if they're handsome enough, even rape and stalk them. In fact, they'll love them more for it.

For an example of a male yandere from manga, try pic related in . Not yangire either.

Depends. Some manga have the girls be creeped out at the ikemen's dark side.

May I ask which series that is? Google and Tineye didn't find anything for me.

See pic. It's a relatively new one though.

A male yandere would be hated by feminists and the show/manga would have to get interrupted and the author would end up in jail.

Japan isn't America.

This
They love each other & no murder. They might stalk but no need for killing.

It's good because the MC struggled between attraction and fear. He worried what she would do to him but came to realize she was more a danger to herself.

Thank you. I love male yanderes so I'll give it a read. Very retro artstyle, seems heavily influenced by Go Nagai.

Just here for best girl.

Who would be up for a new anime based off all those yandere vocaloid songs?

All of them, at once.