Why do liberals love Islam/other cultures so much but hate Christianity?

Why do liberals love Islam/other cultures so much but hate Christianity?

Jews hate Christianity more. Jews and Arabs would rather work together to fight America, but America is too useful.

Daddy issues.

christianity is not a culture.

Brown haired brown eyed Anglos are the worst. They are LITERALLY worse than the Irish

Fucking Mr. Bean fucks

Muh kike on a stick

Lewis is one of us

He voted for Brexit.

Because Christ cucks shame them, while kissing black/muslim feet in the process

I'm talking about the average liberal, not some Jewish overlord

You know what I mean

Out group preference and they subconsciously abhor weakness, even though they embody it

They like cock in their assholes. That's literally the only reason.

They haven't been brainwashed into hating those. They are so stupid that they think the Muslims were victims during the evil Christian Crusades. They can't name a single date or figure from the entire era yet they are sure the bumper sticker hate rhetoric against the crusades is all they need to know. They are sure they come from a history of hate and violence, so much so that they think Game of Thrones is good for being realistic. Yet they think that China, India, and Japan have a history of peace and meditation until whites showed up.

They are brainwashed self hating morons that know nothing.

if you havent figured out progressiveness just means progressing further away from Christianity yet I dont know what to tell you.

Flavour of the season

Liberals don't love Islam.

They just love freedom of religion.

are you fucking kidding me?

Both want to destroy the west

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

>while wanting to restrict freedoms for Christians
here's your (you)

That's what they're told to do by their (((masters))). Christianity expects them to not be entitled, useless hedonists, and is the dominion of the hated Fucking White Male... it must be destroyed. Islam, despite being far more oppressive, is championed because criticizing it might offend it's Arab followers.

Mainstream media/entertainment brainwashing, the most comfortable standard of living and forgiving social environment probably ever, materialism, caring more about trashy Netflix series than their own families. Soft weak stupid faggots that will die off when things get hard again. It's nature.

No he didn't.

I'm confus. I thought brown-eyed Angos were Irish?

What you are thinking of as "liberals" are actually progressives or Lefties; they don't really stand for anything, they simply find things other people unify around, then attack it and tear it apart.

Christianity is the only culture. Everything else is just accumulated preferences, even white people stuff.

You...aren't familiar with Islam, are you? They have a tendency to behead anyone who isn't Islamic. If you're very lucky you'll be allowed to live as a Christian assuming you follow Sharia and pay a tax for being an infidel. Hope you aren't an atheist, though, because that's punishable by being tortured to death.

It's relative. The Liberals you refer to were predominantly from Christian countries. Compared with Conservatives from Christian countries they tend to have a relatively open mind to new ideas. They are adventurous rather than cautious.

>they simply find things other people unify around, then attack it and tear it apart.

Like private property?

He actually did

because they have a racial superiority complex. they sneer when they see bible thumpers and white trash, while generously condescending to equally backwards brown people. the reason for this double standard is that they truly believe whites are better, whereas, in their mind, brown people cannot help the backwardness of their culture.

I agree with this.

They fetishise intellect. They are social climbers.

Because the majority of Islam's adherents are brown. That's literally it. There's no need to delve into it further. These people are obsessed with identity politics and they see Christian religion as the religion of white males.

That's why you don't see liberals protesting the Ugandan government's punishment for homosexuality (death), even though they are Christian. Because they're black, and therefore not liable for their actions.

New liberalism is essentially white man's burden on steroids.

these people are the kids everyone bullied. the freaks. the nerds are now in charge and see the freaks as an ally. they are going to need constituents to be able to "change" the patriarchy. Its plain as day.

Ever hear of an obtuse spirit? That's why they go for every debauched, twisted, oppositional thing they can think of, run it into the ground, & break it off.

They're 14 yr olds in what appear to be adult bodies (well, some of them)

+ white guilt obvs

"liberal" "lefty" here

Can confirm I hate all religion. Islam most, Judaism second but Christianity too.

Religion is an ever receding pocket of scientific ignorance. It is also a method of oppression aimed at making people behave, being happy with what little they have, and not panicking because youre going to the big bouncy castle in the sky with your gran and your dog.

Its make-believe, and completely at odds with reason. Humanitys power is its ability to reason, to understand, to problem-solve. What seperates us from the other creatures of the earth is our immensley powerful brains. Truly a wonderful gift, to pollute them with religion, to take those ridiculous answers on faith as being true and not search for your own is ludicrious and a waste.

Religion creates zombies, who generally contribute and leave nothing for our descendants.

So this arose out of Israel's crushing of palestine basically.

I have told this to so many liberals and they never believe me. Then I start sharing links to the blasphemy laws of various middle eastern countries and scripture it's base don and they block me, then post about that I'm a Nazi on their social media. Even people I've known for years did this. There is no discussion, they will socially attack you for not agreeing with them.

Meanwhile, all through college to now, they drop anti Christian stuff every other day.

Fuck these people so much. Like a quarter of the planet would kill them for their atheist posts by national law.

The Irish vastly have blue eyes.

kekkkkkkkkk

brown haired brown eyed Anglos are Frankish rejects who are slaves to monarchy

Because they were colonized by Christians

Because their politics are just hipster bullshit. X is mainstream, therefore I hate X. Same reason they call Asians oppressed even though Asians are even better off than whites in most areas of life.

No rhyme or reason behind anything they say. It's all just "these people are different, I support them, therefore I'm woke af."

Don't know and don't really give a fuck :DD
I honestly just stopped trying to understand liberals after years of trying to understand but never being able to do so :DDDD
>You should try this one too!!

Because Western conservatives love Christianity and hate Islam.

Cuckstianity is "other" cultures you stupid jew faggot

hahahah what?

Liberals believe that muslims hate us because we colonized them. They also believe that Africans were enslaved because of colonialism and currently live in shit huts because of colonialism. They give extremists and murderous regimes in Malaysia, Vietnam and China a pass because of colonialism. They also believe that the west should be overrun with immigrants because they indirectly helped countries like the US, UK, France, become as successful as they are due to...you guessed it---colonialism.

Oh fuck off, Lewis is one of the least "liberal" youtuber out there.
Guy voted and defended Brexit for God's sake. Always talked bluntly and always breaching the boundary of political correctness. Always speaks fair on controversial topics publically even regarding to Hitler.
You went to his Instagram and took his vacation photo just to slack off the Yogscast? It makes me wonder if you are one of those little bitches that kept posting Yogventures on Sup Forums for ages.

well thats just fucking stupid.

When you travel, do you find yourself enjoying local customs, culture, art, family-values, festivals (all religious originated)?

I don't know maybe you don't and I'm wide of the mark.

Yeah he did.

ya well you hippy faggots really helped the human race. Allowing the obliteration of the family unit.

i somewhat agree with cultural relativism, so i can see where they are coming from. it's not my business to tell some habib that he can't have ten wives, but i certainly don't want him here.

>getting this worked up over the Yogscast

You have to be at least 18 to post here.

Deep down they know that the God of the Bible is real and reject Him and His Son Jesus Christ in pursuit of their own corporeal lusts.

"Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
" - 2 Peter 3:3

Agree, but it's what they think.

They believe patriarchal, white supremacist, Christ-centred, greek influenced western civilization is the worst thing that has ever existed. They don't have so many direct beliefs about things but rather just believe those things are bad and should be brought down. Their solution? Destroy the family, elevate the feminine, dispossess men, dismantle morality and the church and turn whites into an underclass.

im anti left but i respect eastern culture i dont think its better than our own

I am seriously becoming depressed working at a University and seeing estrogen filled millennial males day in and day out. Jesus I have never saw such soft features on men it makes me want to vomit.

What the fuck happened?

Having succeeded in that, they attempt to undercut and destroy the basis of the enlightenment that got us here---logic and perception itself. Hence transgender nonsense.

So far they've been able to escape or ignore the influence of other cultures.

Frankly, because they're simpletons. For the leftist chattering class they don't have to live with the consequences of their ideology because they are safely removed from it due to their careers, where they live, and even the schools they send their children to. Secondly, they over amplify the shortcomings on their own cultures (all societies have 'em) which leaves them bitter and envious. Couple this with seeing the world through the lens of dichotomy. "My country is so terrible because of x, so any place that opposes it must be wonderful (even though they have many more severe problems."

I'm not a Christian. but let's think of what the left's main complaints of the religion are. Abuse of children by priests. You think mullahs and monks don't abuse children too? Get real. Women don't have leadership roles. Again, no leadership roles for women in Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, etc. It's only in some Christian churches than women are able to be leaders. Same deal with these religions views on gays, abortion, etc.

Local customs and culture yes, I like regional foods and visiting beaches... I see no relation to religion in these things though?

Fair enough some of the buildings look pretty and art has been inspired by religion... but these things do not justify the countless horrors that religion accomodates, in the past and very much so today.

Ps i mostly like visiting places with no people, nature reminds me of where we come from and how insignificant we are
Its much more beautiful than anything a human could create

Because they do as they are told too

Yeah, he did vote for Brexit. I also argued with Hannah once about how feminism isn't egalitarian or some bs. This was just after they broke up and said something like ''this feminist sjw bullshit is exactly why Lewis broke up with you'' It really hit home and I got a torrent of abuse. Interestingly caff liked it and so did tom Perkins. I was so fucking pissed off with them lot, I got blocked by a few of them during brexit after they were pusing an agenda so forcefully on youngish ppl. Nerd3 too. I reckon is was that Scottish lesbo that influenced hannah and kim maybe, they were relatively normal at the start. Oh well, sod it. Lewis da man, apparently shin is alright too but fucks a lot of the teenage fans. Dunno about Duncan or anyone else. Trott is a bellend, no way he voted Brexit or anything other than Corbyn, so far up Kim's arse.

Fucking triggered. This is why i don't watch any of them anymore lol. I did chat to caff on twatter a few months back while hammered, went on his livestream and paid him a fiver to say he was shit at building rockets and how i liked he wasn't an sjw twat. Fucking kerbles!

Sometimes people just get tired of same old shit and want to try something new. Don't you ever feel like that?

They love Christianity when Mexicans worship those demon Halloween ass skeletons or when black people sing Shout songs.

It is all about race for them. They literally hate whiteness.

>What the fuck happened?

Firstly, think of the heroes of a few generations ago. They were adventurers, pioneers, swashbucklers, and warriors. "Oh, can't have young boys admiring conquerors. Give them Sesame Street." Today's 'heroes' are illiterate sports figures and vapid pop culture celebrities.

Men need bold missions to give their lives purpose. Having these they pick up the skills of discipline, resilience, etc., With these their aspirations become attainable.

Is that Lewis Brinkley from the Yogs?

>why do liberals love Islam and hate Christianity?

Islam is literally Satan worship. The rock (star that fell from heaven) that they all bow down to in the corner (666 position) of thethe cube is literally the image of the beast.

Liberals love Islam because Islam is the end-goal of Satan, and Satan does not attack himself.

because mudslimes accept pedophilia

>todays hero's - illiterate sport starts and vapid pop culture celebrities

Good shit Korea, that really hits home with me, i think this is contributing to how toxic women are nowadays too

>bold missions

Also a great point, we should be trying to colonise the fucking galaxy and pouring shit tons of money into nuclear fusion. New technologies that advance us further, that should be our mission - religion is completely opposed to this imo, its cave-man philosophy and it creates barbaric behaviour

because they hate their own identity and themselves

>yogacats being discussed on Sup Forums
What year is this

>religion is cave man philosophy

Did you learn that from a printed book (invented by Christianity) at your university (invented by Christianity) as a result of the view of the universe being internally constant according to rules (an understanding of thethe universe that is the logical result of Christian belief)?

>New technologies that advance us further, that should be our mission
What's the point?
What endgame do you envision?

Food, the fags base everything on interesting exotic food

should be watches you shit on the toilet.

that's taken in hamarikyu-tien. Lovely garden in the bay in tokyo. Used to be used to essentially shrapnel ducks into shreds by the shogun. Cool little place.

fucking hell learn English you illiterate twat.

Christianity is weak, dead, useless.

They are seeking power in the faith of others.

Is that lewis fucking brindley?
And where the fuck did you find that pic?

why the fuck would you think lewis is a liberal?

Yeah, I read it back and thought the same but meh. I've been up for 30 hours on 3 hours sleep after working all day and a job interview. Plus I am pissed.

Because liberals are an army of imbeciles created by jewish people to create a buffer of protection so that jews can jew without consequence.

because celebrities tell them to

its okay like you I've been up a long time its just instead of going on slurry rants I go into a grammar colonial solider (grammar Nazi except I only look a British flags whilst being better dressed).

Cause Obama a muslim but dont say it out loud

Want a real answer, user?

Here you go.

I work in an industry where I have to travel a lot - about 70% of the year - and we're multinational so our employees are from all over the world. Most of our deployed employees - employees that travel - are American. So here's what I've noticed about the types you're referring to.

The common denominator is they view America as a backwards country. Unrefined. Embarrassing. Which in and of itself would be OK, but in the same breath they will wax poetic about India and it's old and glorious culture - while they ignore the dead bodies in the streets, impossibly filthy Ganges river, abject poverty and absolutely sickening living conditions. They don't even see it. It's completely bizarre. They will say these things and see no contradiction.

So the common denominator isn't the object of their focus, it's that they dislike America. That's the important part. It doesn't matter if they obsess over India or Japan or Australia or Afghanistan or Nigeria. What's important is that they shit on America. Everything else is secondary.

So the common thread is that they hate what they are. I've met their English and Australian counterparts - they obsess over Country X while shitting on their own. Americans, however, seem to be the worst of the worst, and what makes them particularly annoying is they have less to complain about.

tl;dr liberals love to hate themselves.

>Why do liberals love Islam/other cultures so much but hate Christianity?

Jokes on you, faggot. I hate islam and christianity equally.

This. It's a cult thing. There's no logical reasoning behind it.

It's also why 'divide and conquer' works so well on the rest of us. Regular people can think for themselves and arrive at slightly different conclusions even if their objectives are the same.

Cultists on the other hand just believe and do whatever they're told.

The point is finding answers to the big questions: Are we alone in the universe? How did the universe come into being?

The end game is colonisation of the galaxy. Spreading humans and other forms of life as far and wide as we can. This might be the only planet on which life exists, we might be the smartest things in existance, we might not.

Knowledge is the point and the end-game, Exploration and understanding.

>I only look a British flags

Me too mate. ;)

Fuck it, bed! I thank you, ladies, and goodnight.

Because they're still mad at mommy and daddy for making them waste an hour at church every Sunday when they were kids.

Because Jesus Christ was right about everything he said.

Because they have a dislike for anything that is White and traditional.

Islam is the antithesis of what you would see in America during the 1950s, and that's the decade the left loathes the most.

Liberals are willing to turn a blind eye to the fact that Islam advocates a patriarchal society where women are essentially property only because most Muslims tend to have brown skin and hate the West.

So it's not that the left necessarily has a problem with sexism or theocracies, they just don't want that shit being fomented by masculine White men.

How are you related to the Yogscast?

Spill your handle, bong.

this

Look everyone, the rare and disgusting fedora. He doesn't show his face around here too often, but when he does it can be an exciting display of what scientists term an evolutionary cul de sac

>take 4 seconds to find his instagram and see it's like his 4th most recent pic
Does your mother still do your laundry you useless little shit?

>"Christianity makes me feels bad. :("
>"what do you mean I can't sit down and jerk off all day? Fuck you Christcuck."
They want Cummies not Christ

>Christianity nu-jews
>white
no

Christianity is seen increasingly as the pleb religion. To ape high status, you signal for things like zen buddhism, "mindfulness" meditation, yoga, etc. It's a way of feeling superior to the rubes in the hinterland when you yourself have no other accomplishment to stand on.