Wait.. WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE... Did anyone even allege that Trump sexually assaulted any woman...

Wait.. WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE... Did anyone even allege that Trump sexually assaulted any woman? If anything he just said what you can do when your rich and famous... these 2 put it into action. These fucking people will use anything to attack Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kek. Ben Affleck literally grew up in Boston. He was literally raised Catholic.

He's most probably a priest cocksucker.

and again.

There were a few that popped up conveniently during the election and then disappeared as quickly as they had popped up afterwards, that's enough for them

Not a surprise. Sup Forums doesn't understand that feminists can change this drama from moving this far away from kikery and redirect its focus on white male sexual assault allegations. Even a niggers confession puts that into perspective. But if pol helps to redirect its focus from white male to jew pedo names that look white, you might get somewhere.

All the anti-Trump people I know told me he admitted to sexually abusing women as soon as the tape came out. So someone gave them the marching orders.

Yes there were actually a bunch of women that came out all within the same week saying trump sexually assaulted them.

None of it was varified, there was no proof and no one took it seriously

And the women were all anonymous. Aka complete bullshit story.

>Donald J Orwell
These people don't understand Orwell or Trump at all do they

No a few were public

Lol, unironic stormfag.

Damn Jews running the world with their positions of "blog contributor" and "investigative reporter!"

All lawyed by the same Jew whore who is a democrat.

and her daughter is weinstiens lawyer

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

Lots of allegations, media accusations, and conflicting narratives from various parties, but despite all the scrutiny that Trump has been under they've never stuck, just like all the other stories

I'm sure Trump has had his share of questionable sexual encounters but somehow, whether justified or not, he's never been held accountable like Weinstein or Affleck, and their stories have just been revealed in the past week. Trump has been dealing with this shit ever since he divorced his first wife and she outright accused him of rape. Also, if you've noticed he's never apologized for anything, which shows he's confident that there are either no legitimate accusations or for whatever reason if they were true they wouldn't be taken to a criminal court

They didn't stick because there wasn't anything illegal....

Did he grab em by the pussy? No shit. But they let him because he was rich as fuck and running the beauty show. Not rocket science. You don't need to deny the events to defend him , dude. Nothing illegal.

Trump generally speaking does not apologize. During one of his early Q&As some Injun lady asked him if he would have the government finally apologize for whatever. It was a heartfelt request, but Trump was like
>well, you know, I'm not known for apologizing
>I have to tell you that
>but I'll look in to it
>I really will, thank you
Not the nicest thing to say on the campaign trail, but hey that's the appeal is you hope he continues to not be afraid to be honest when he can.

In the case of rape allegations, there's just no need to risk the legal repercussions of an apology. I thought he did perfectly fine explaining it away to Opera on that one interview, basically saying
>well we've settled it
>and I let her keep that business of mine she liked to manage
>which she did a very good job of
>and I don't think there will be any bad blood

the pussy grabbing thing?

if I recall, all the parties agreed that they let him do that
you can't cry sexual assault once you've given permission

I wasn't condemning Trump, just saying that you can't weather 30 years of sexual misconduct accusations while having the enemies he has if you actually do something blatantly criminal

>Hadarine, 20, B; Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348 A Jew may do to a non-Jewess what he can do. He may treat her as he treats a piece of meat.

Yes you can, lol.

Look at the entirety of Hollywood. They sacrifice a lamb every few years and it's back to the sex parties.

The point is that the Harvey Weinstein and Trump aren't comparable, no matter what's actually happened in secret, away from media scrutiny. Weinstein fucked up, Trump didn't.

So the Shareblue narrative has finally emerged. Brock is getting slow.

Either you're a Russian or a retard. Hopefully the former.

Trump also wasn't known for being a disgusting sleezeball kike who made an living out of selling roles to attractive young kids in an industry famous for sex, drugs, khabala, etc.

Nice meme. Glad to see the Jews propaganda is working. In reality your more likely to get molested by a female teacher than clergy. Now I'm not saying the Catholic Church is innocent just that when that was occuring it's much like any mass shooting committed by a white male. It's blown way out of proportion. Kikes probably holding a centuries old grudge because the pope banned usery in order for the jews to live under his territory.

No. They also don't understand how Hitler and Trump are in no way politically similar, other than national pride.

>muh Russia
Get a new line. You wore this one out.

Fascism is anything they don't like user. It lost its meaning a long, long time ago.

Trump once said that with being rich comes the ability to "grab women by the pussy" and they wouldn't care because you are rich. People took this and ran with it as he literally grabbed women by the vagina and that makes him a rapist.

They tried during the election cycle but all of it fell over

I mean their media situations aren't comparable. Weinstein got outed by the media last week and his life has already been ruined. Trump's been a public figure for decades and the media has put him through the metaphorical gauntlet of accusations, from racism to, of course, sexual misconduct. His wife has accused him, he's even admitted to being a pervert who knows he can get away with it because he's powerful. But he's also been exceedingly careful in covering his legal bases, settling complaints out of court, whatever. Anyone who thought they could ruin him with a media story has already come forward, and obviously Trump hasn't been beat back an inch

I couldn't believe the amount of people that went stupid over that, as if they all don't know he was referring to gold diggers and what they do.

I love how they are pulling Ben Affleck down together with the rest of creeps.

God I want to punch those horse teeth right out of her horse face.

How could a pretty girl like Huma not be attracted that?

>oh that's right she's an Iranian operatvie

she's a qt, admit it

>admit it
nope. look at those fucking chompers!

my fetish is big teef

In that case; she might be the perfect grill

>theres no reason to sexually assault another person
I respectfully disagree