[HorribleSubs] Endride - 17 [720p].mkv

>[HorribleSubs] Endride - 17 [720p].mkv

Is there actually someone still watching this?

Damn you beat me. Oh well hopefully the thread gets larger.

I haven't seen this show since the second episode. Did it ever get a huge twist that changed the show?

The beginning episodes are not very representatives of the rest. It did get some change in direction, but probably as big as you think because you already have different ideas about what the first cour was.

Not really. Overall it's a pretty solid show. Bit of a sausage fest but the girls it does have are pretty nice.

probably not as big*

Post more of this girl.

When I saw the castle I thought it was burned to the ground, but it just looked like that. And where is the capital that they spoke of? There was no city or anything. I know they barely show anything of the world and just speak of things happening somewhere, but come on.

Well, a capital is really just where the government is, right? Doesn't necessarily mean there's a large town around it.

There's really nothing so far as fanart is concerned, at least not in Alicia's case.

Her voice actually bothered me at first but I've gotten used to it.

There's like no fanservice in the show (unless you count Louise's outfit) so there's not much interesting to post.

Best girl.

It seems like we will finally get some plot next week, judging from the preview.

We are talking about a mediaeval fantasy world here.

I like the added touch that Shun finds Endora food disgusting. Not because they use some horrifying ingredients or anything, but because their cultures are so different right down to their tastes.

Are you going to ask this in every thread

So is he gay?

Endride saturdays became one of the things i look forward to the most.

Maaaaybe.

Emilio is cute.

Even fantasy worlds have shopping montages.

>supposed to be Emilio's love interest
>only ever on screen with Shun

I'll save you the effort user.

Thanks. Looks like some of those outfits came from the surface.

A mix of 4 and 5 is the best.
I want to see Alicia in a white sundress.

Assassin loli is pretty top tier.

Aoi Yuuki saving anime once again. She looks so fluffy.

Same. It looks like a demon lord should live there.

Shun never stops with the banter, doesnt he?

She is cute. Is she an important character?

Not really, she had a couple of episodes dedicated to her and the rest of the time she's just hanging around.

Ibelda is such a joke. Every episode he just shows up, gets a new scar, then runs away. Except that one time he cheap-shotted the king and then tried to run away but accidentally vaporized himself.

For a moment there i thought Emilio stabbed him right through the skull.

Sell this show to me
I keep seeing your threads but I still have no idea what the show is about

I'm not your bitch boy. Either watch it or don't.

>I keep seeing your threads

I don't know what threads you are seeing. This show gets one thread a week that is lucky to survive to the end of the day.

Also tits.

So how do they know she is zoozian? Zoozians were kept as slaves so that means you can get many catgirl slaves.

I've not been keeping count but she's the only human I've seen with brown skin, so maybe that's how they know.

Demetrio is the hero the hollow earth deserves.

Nice.

It's a fantasy show that has a nice feel to it.

Who knew he'd turn out to be the MC?

Did you forget him already?

Haha time for endride.

Honestly, Ibelda should've died in this episode, he's no longer a functional threat.

And now you see why Grimgar used insert songs for budget boosts.

Fuck, look at that comfy looking grass.Would roll on top.

I'd say he's more just tanned than having brown skin.

>saving anime again

At less than 5 words per episode, even.

He will be once the otherworldly power using his body as a portal decides to manifest a greater daemon through him.

Only thing keeping him occupied from being crazy for not having a method to go back to the surface for now.

Yeah, he faking being calm about this really well, but eventually he's going to fucking snap being trapped in crazyland with freaks and shitty food.

I might care if she had tits.

Half-lion
Half-darkness
Total pushover

Flashback with the king next week.
I wonder if we'll get a new opening? Or at least new visuals?

Shit taste detected.

Seems like a weird place to put out a new OP, its usually at the cour change or every 4-6 episodes.

I'm just wondering because it's a little outdated and they might've held off on introducing a new one because of all the sick scars Ibelda got.
I'm wondering because there have been a few shows that do that sort of thing, usually the low budget ones.

If there is a new one, hopefully its good. The current one is pretty nice.

When are they going to marry?

>implying Demetrio isn't slamming that every night

The ride still isn't over?

The ride never ends.