Conservashits are ok with this but want weinstein crucified

>conservashits are ok with this but want weinstein crucified
admit it Sup Forums, you only defended trump because he wasnt a democrat and now that the tables are turned you are all sjws

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=arIH19fGP84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Women like being grabbed and he said it in a private conversation which he didn't know was recorded.. Not the same as what (((he))) did.

Blumpf was never a white knight hypocrite cuck. Nice try tho.

god I hope they use this to impeach this fucking dotard.

I M P E A C H
M
P
E
A
C
H

So you're complaining that Trump was exposing Hollywood? He was right all along.

so its the white knighting that makes sexual assault a despicable act?

fuck dotard drumpf

That and the difference between the actual act and talking shit.

OP didn't watch the whole video.

In context, he was talking about gold digging groupies who consent to it.

so you dont believe that trump abused his power to sexually assault women like the allegations said but you think harry is 100% a rapist

Have you heard the audio of a Harvey and that roastie?

>Trump talking about groupies who come to him on their own
>Weinstein actually forces women do shit in order to get a part in a movie.
Yesh totally the same.

>when you are rich women let you grab their pussies
Is the same as:
>if a bitch wants to work they need to perform sex act x on a fat Jew

Yep. I totally agree.

>Women like being grabbed

Which ones? Who?

Also Trump had no direct control over their careers.

What is wrong with grabbing a woman's pussy if she WANTS you to do it? Trump was right. Women will not hesitate to open their legs or suck your cock if you have a lot of money.

Hey OP, cucklord, there's a massive difference when it's the women who are doing the chasing.

So where's the proof? Where are the victimized roasties? Face it, stupid fag, if anyone had a story to tell, she would. Rich Dems could easily afford to pay her more to spill the beans than Trump could pay them to be quiet.

>discussed the wild things women will let them do to you when you are rich and successful in private.

> bullied women with his power to have sex with him, and took advantage of minors.

Huh, I can't see the difference.

1. No evidence it ever happened. 2. Tone clearly indicates typical braggadocio. 3. I thought Trump was a serial liar, no? 4. All claims by women were thoroughly, and no action was ever pursued, despite billions of dollars in support. 5. Bill Clinton was literally a rapist. We have given up on having innocent poloticians. If Trump is willing to give everything to tear down the rest of the corrupt, we support him. If he's the same, we havent actually lost anything, because it was already lost a long time ago. What really pisses us off is your hypocracy.

Women voted for Trump because they knew this was just guy talk. Everyone talks like this at some point. I say off color jokes to friends in private all the time. I don't act on it or actually believe in what I'm saying tho. The women that voted for him didn't care what he said in the past. It's locker room guy talk. It was irrelevant to him running for president. Women saw right through the lefts smear tactic and voted for him in big numbers and sent Hillary a huge fuck off. Women aren't oppressed by men in any way. Hillary just tried to make them believe that they were. They saw right through it. Thank you American women

there is a difference between being a cheeky joker and being a rapist kike

How is this equivalent to being accused of sexual assult?

Lol. Only you libcucks and libshits gain from this meme, it's all you need to justify your own hypocrisy. Most everyone else can look at this and the tapes of Weinstein and know that Weinstein is far worse.

Nah

Every single one, but only by a Chad.

>trying to play fair in politics

Libtards loose their shit on trump for implying women would let you do anything if you're rich, but support Weinstein for actually using his power and wealth to rape/assault women. Really activates my almonds.

>huuu huuuuuu huuuuuuuuuu w-w-why are the rethuglicans BTFOing us with our own tactics huu huuuu SJWS SJWS SJWS HUUU HUUUUU

By using our language, you submit to our will.
By failing to defeat us, you concrete that will.
Right Wing Will is the only kind of will, and you serve it.
By making bitch threads about it, you vindicate us.

I win again. You lose again. You submit to me and serve me as surely as if you were still chained in a field picking cotton.

What does "let you" mean? that sounds consensual to me.

>4. “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.“

lel

Have you ever had sex before ?

How comes Sup Forums can't see this whole Weinstein story is a psyop? When did Sup Forums become so blind?

>holding people accountable to standards is a radical idea

The ones you're afraid to talk to

Apparently the Left never heard of groupies prior to Trump.

>let you do it

it's holding them accountable to THEIR OWN standards and if you look at the case of weinstein it doesn't happen enough

another morons who failed comprehension in grammar school, learn to understand the English language fucktard!
this piece of scum kike isn't bragging about your mother he's raping her. we are at the point where democrats think pedophilia and rape is okay, as long as it's minorities who do it.

It's a good thing the DNC is dying, long over due

>they let you do it

In case you missed that part:

>they LET you do it

Trump talking about being able to grab hollywood skanks by the cunt when you're famous isn't the same as trading sexual favors for a movie career.

two wrongs don't make a right

>muh hollyrape culture

It's possibly a distraction from the Las Vegas shooting.

I wouldn't call it a psyop though.

will you give that same leeway if harry says they let you do it?

If (((he))) was actually allowed to do it, yes.

>Women can't be raped since vaginas are designed to accommodate cock
>Rape is just a dick in the vagina for a few minutes.

you forgot the part where hes talking about (((((((((((Weinstein))))))))))))))))))

Trump was good looking

NBC tried to bury this story too, a story about women in hollywood getting raped was buried by NBC. That's pretty damning. I'll sit back while nothing happens.

What part of what he said is incorrect?

> saying women are gold diggers
> raping women
Yeah, those are totally equivalent.

>they let you do it

literally consent

Ive see some anti american shit out there, but no one beats the fucking german posters in that.
You could stop trying

Power and money are what get the vagina all going. Has nothing to do with looks. Weinstein is a prime example.

I honestly don't care about either of them, but the reality is that Trump said something crass while Weinstein actually did crass things. I always assumed producers and other Hollywood mogul types were drowning in starlet pussy, was that not common knowledge before?

There's already audio evidence of one girl who didn't want it. I would assume a good number of his victims felt the same way.

There are multiple women claiming Weinstein abused his power to get them in bed, but none with Trump. Weird.

>they let you do it
I see no problem

Women who are attracted to wealth, power, status, and moderately handsome men (Donald was handsome when he was younger, don't deny it).

When you're that blessed, 80% of women will be all over you at the drop of a hat.

They'll let you grab anything for the chance to sit in your glow for just a little while.

not just ok with trump
for 50 years the righteous preached morality
then they voted for trump
and now they're back at it again.
wonder if they know they have no creditability

you think bible thumpers would have heard the story about throeing the first stone or the one about glass houses but nope.

doesn't it sound like Trump is actually describing a situation as in caution and not saying that he himself does it

So you also hate Bill Clinton?

this. Of course leftists like OP do not differentiate between words and physical actions (both are "violence" to them).

Fuck off, Achmed.

Your opinion means nothing.

how was harvey weinstein a white knight though? it sounds like he was horrible to women

Fucking newfags

he was speaking figuratively
"they've got us by the balls" doesn't mean someone is actually holding your testicles

The fact that consent is given is explicit in the statement.

>Let you
Let you
>Let you
Let you
>Let you
Let you
>Let you
Let you
>Let you
Let you
>Let you
Let you
>Let you
Let you
>Let you
Let you

if he doesnt have a signed contract then how will we know if the women "let him do it"
consent should be contractual
amen leaf. these right wingers always virtue signal with their biblical passages but they are white washed tombs

He hasn't even bothered denying it.

Looks to me like it’s the LEFT that are eating Weinstein alive, not us.

I think all the hate will come back and bite them.
they're on a roll right now and ready to burn everything to the ground. even the things they like!

Right, it was the moral duty of every American Christian to let Hillary become President, crush religious freedom, and enthusiastically support the wholesale slaughter of babies all because Trump doesn't live a perfectly Christian life.

For indeed all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

In 2002, I was a gym rat, because my carrier had a gym and it helped me relax after a 12 hour day. 6'7'', six pack, and I was lead tech on nav radar and some other shit.

I'd been fit, but never jacked before.

When I got back to the states, jacked and tall, it was zero effort for pussy. Sometimes negative effort. Sluts would start rubbing my dick out of nowhere. Twice the only convo I had before leaving with them but after a little grinding was "You want to head to my place?"

Now here's the thing: I wasn't A FUCKING BILLIONAIRE.

If poorfag young me could grab them by the pussy, I'd wager heavily that THE alpha could literally have just walked up, socked them in the fucking jaw, and proceeded to violently fist them publicly and they would have cum buckets of slut slime all over his presidential knuckles.

Of course a fucking billionaire can grab sluts by the pussy. Because they wanted him to.

Shit, my uncle (by marriage so I ain't getting any) is a fat, rich fuck in Orlando and he's always got a couple twenty-something sluts he's sugar-daddying.

"Billionaires can grab sluts by the pussy" - this is not news. Millionaires and poorfags with abs can also grab sluts by the pussy.

Most rich fucks, however, do not employ thousands of Americans after turning $1M into $4B by BUILDING SHIT.

Trump for lifetime dictatorship.

>they let you do it

No one has ever made a complaint about Trump grabbing their pussies. He was right. They let him do it. They loved it.

no one is denying both the democrats were godless candidates, but the right claims to be a bastion of morality and christian values while supporting sleezy men like blumpf.
there were plenty of other christian republican candidates like ted cruz who you could have supported user. all you right wingers do is talk about clinton, you talk about her more than clinton supporters did

Or we can both reconcile this by admitting feminism is bullshit.

Powerful people get easy sex. Lots of people are ok with this at the time because they get something out of it too. Just because a woman later decides she's traumatized because she can't get cast in a Miramax film anymore or win a beauty pageant doesn't make it a moral crisis.

It means everyone got what they wanted and then later women decided they wanted even more. Like a career reboot. Maybe a book deal. At least a nice cash settlement.

Just end this shit. Both sides would benefit so much if they simply stopped letting feminists shame everyone (including other women) and acting like females are all retarded children.

Don & Harv are both world class assholes, but getting sex for favors isn't even in the top 100 most distasteful things they've done. Just denounce feminist victimhood bullshit and everyone wins. Easy peasy.

>he was never someone
>he doesn't know how woman react when you're the Alpha with money

i feel kinda sad for you OP

it's not about hillary.
it's about the right and their view that they're better then everyone when they're just prigs
they think everyone else got them where they are today.
they think everyone should live up to their standards even tho they are not even close.
they shallow, as closed minded as they are narrow minded, they're hypocrites, have a lot of double standards, prejudice, kinda dumb, reckless ect ect ect

THEY. LET. YOU.

the right likes to tell themselves that the left is dividing the country. lets see how divided the country is in a year

virgin detected

>throeing
>DURRR HURRRR

Donkeyfuckers want to post threads conflating words paid for by DNC vs. Rape paid for by DNC

Well, what Trump said implies consent

>(((weinstein)))
someone fill me in on what this shill is talking about

>there is no difference between talking about grabbing pussies and actually doing it

youtube.com/watch?v=arIH19fGP84

not sexual assault when it's consensual

you wouldn't know because you've never had a girl aroused by your money and power before

>"THEY LET YOU DO IT"

Weinstein isn't a star, he's a rapist

so taking advantage of women with your money and power is completely fine but when harry takes advantage of women with money and power now its crossed the line?

Nice d's, boi

Weinstein, as an example, was someone who abused his position of power to trade sex favors for jobs. He wasn't dating and flirting with normal women, he was sexually forcing himself on women who wanted to be a star.