Boy Scouts Now Admitting Women into Program

Eagle Scout here. Fucking devastated. Scouts was one of the few places a boy could be a boy and learn boy shit. Sure, it was a little gay at times, but the times with my friends doing stupid shit at summer camp were some of the greatest times of my life. Fucking cunts.

F

Other urls found in this thread:

traillifeusa.com/
americanheritagegirls.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Men and boys are oppressed at the lower levels.

Then whats the point of girl scouts?

guys get their own private stuff
boys do not
girls are an oppressed minority

Don't they have fucking Girl Scouts or some shit like that?

>Fucking devastated
>doesn't like vaginas

What are you, gay?

>Inb4 cooties and no girls allowed bullshit

Scout leaders are licking their chops at the potential for new prey

F

Honest question: What the fuck is the point of calling it the """"""""""boy"""""""""" scouts if they're letting girls in?

t. fellow eagle scout

WTF? I have paid out 100$ over the years in goy scout cookies, fucked if I'm doubling that

thin mint cookies

Scouts are gay

Join a gang if you want to be a man

Former scout here. This makes me real fuckin mad I'll tell you hwat. Is nothing sacred?

How many years until boy scouts only admits women?

>niggers are men

There has been talk of this for over 10 years because Girl Scouts sucks and is lead by lesbians and whiny feminists. They moved away from scouting into "Girl Power." As such a traditional family had nothing for their daughters. An alternative GirlScout was created but I don't think it got off the ground.

This could be good if Boy Scouts stand firm and don't change, making the girls and families adapt. But if Girl Scout types infect - game over.

>Join a gang if you want to be a man
t. the new face of britbong

>How many years until boy scouts only admits women?
Will they still call it boy scouts or will that be too oppressive a name?

when will they learn

Doesn't this just undermine the girlscouts?

Why do we keep allowing this insanity?

>This could be good if Boy Scouts stand firm and don't change, making the girls and families adapt. But if Girl Scout types infect - game over.

Exactly what's going to happen

To serve as a front for an overpriced cookie business

It's the fucking boy scouts, they already have their own scouts. Do we need feminist dipshits to ruin everything possible? All while they are fucking unwanted degenerates themselves.

Eagle Scout here too brother. Scouts isn’t what it used to be. Sad it all changed within the last three or four years too. Glad I got mine before all this.

YOu wilL BEcoMe EQuaL.

Disenfranchisement of boys is a tool of the depopulation agenda.

This reminds me how every ethnic group at uni had a club but I was walking around solo as a white kiwi male.

Everyday this quote becomes more and more relatable.

Same. I stopped putting Eagle Scout on resumes in 2000's.

Guess having that Soros funding must be real nice.

If am ever in charge of hiring and someone who has a post 2000 Eagle Scout award I'll blackball their ass. No matter how "good" they look in person or on paper.

just as relevant

Of course they do but that wouldn't involve destroying American heritage. They love destroying tradition. I hope there is backlash over this

REMINDER:

THIS COCK SUCKING FUCK BAG LET OPENLY GAY SCOUT MASTERS JOIN WHEN HE WAS HEAD OF THE BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA.

Press 'P' if you touched another boy's penis at a scout camp.

>10 years too early to fuck girls in the Scouts
Well that sucks.

It's getting to be that way, sadly.

This is what I always thought.

It's not like the Boy Scouts saved us from a government run by foreigners. Don't you think it's odd that everything getting torn down by the globalists was also created by the globalists at the beginning of the 20th century?

Rejoice! Evil turns upon itself! No more glorification of war!

>torn down by the globalists was also created by the globalists at the beginning of the 20th century?
Wot? Boy Scouts was mostly a local thing, eventually co-opped by the kikes. I grew up in the '80s, it was all about family and supporting the community. Fuck off jew or nu-male

Also an Eagle. I'm pissed. It just continues to show the values the organization taught us doesn't matter to the leadership. Boys should join Trail Life USA and girls join American Heritage Girls.

traillifeusa.com/

americanheritagegirls.org/

Whatever, 2bh. Girl scouts seemed kind of like a pussy little thing. What else did they even do besides sell cookies? Nothing wrong with girls learning actual useful shit. The only issue I see is the name of the organization contradicts it. Not sure of the best non-SJW way of addressing that. More of an OCD thing than anything for me.

>Wot? Boy Scouts was mostly a local thing, eventually co-opped by the kikes. I grew up in the '80s, it was all about family and supporting the community. Fuck off jew or nu-male

Nope. You were playing war for the kikes. Sorry.

No there's tons of problems. If the girls wanted to be a BSA sponsored program there's shit like Venture Scouts. BSA is geared towards aiding in the growth of boys to men. Girls have tons of options if they don't like the Girl Scouts.

>Nope. You were playing war for the kikes. Sorry
How old are you? Do you even remember the 80's or were alive then? Sure it was ZOG but not down to every facet of life. Things used to be different. Also fuck off with the meme flag shit faggot

Eagle scout here

Make it stop please

I didn't know about those alternatives

My first thought when I saw this

Also girls aren't good leaders nor will they ever be

homophobic faggot

sounds like 5 million rape suits waiting to happen

EU flaggets make the absolute worst posts on this board.

it's not gay if the dick is feminine

Why are those 3 kids on the right caught mid dab?

Why don't girls just stick with the Girl Scouts? I don't understand why they want to join the Boy Scouts at all.

Gender Fluid Diversity Scouts

This can be argued both ways.

Bad: demasculinization & PC issues

Good: 3rd Gen Eagle has five daughters and no sons --> 5 Fourth Gen Eagles

Depends on the culture the girls bring to Scouting, desu.

Troops likely will become less bro-tier though.

I'm okay with the BSA creating a seperate group so girls can learn what boy scouts learn, but disappointed the GSA couldn't adapt or grow as an org that could fit the needs of these girls that are looking to join boy scouts.

GSA are too busy being a cookie mafia to teach anyone shit.

I don't know why either, but do the Girl Scouts have much going on for older scouts? Boys have the Eagle Scouts. All I ever really hear from the girls is with cookie sales and that seems to be the younger kids.

i wonder what some of my underclassmen who are just getting eagle scout have to say about this, i doubt any of them will be very happy

> an environment meant for boys to learn survival skills and have fun is turned into nothing but crush drama overnight

Boys and girls need separation from each other to learn and not think about the other. It's going to entirely change the culture.

> ok goys-- I mean since you are all big kids entering middle school it's time to teach you that some boys and girls can have periods

Whelp that's the end of scouts....

When the pendulum finally shifts back right it's going to crack the fucking Earth.

I am a eagle scout that also worked at a girl scout summer camp when was 19. AMA

Next they will be accepting niggers, so the majority white, boy scouts have to deal from a young age seeing that beautiful, white crush, getting destroyed by bbc.

No they won't because like most things in life. You let one now you're letting them all in and cunty moms will push their agenda all over again.

Are we just memeing or are girl scouts literally just the cookie mafia?

the American scouts is a bit different from the European ones
the American Boy Scouts organization is much more conservative and has been for decades - the international spirit of unity among the world's nations is a huge part of the European and original Baden-Powell tradition

The BSA has been going steadily downhill the last 20 years ever since the PTA moms and the SJWs got their claws into it.

This is just the final nail in the coffin.

And here we go....

Hurrr durrr I don't like Girl Scouts so I'll have them join Boy Scouts.

goy scouts

according to the internet the Girl Scouts USA are barely a real scouting organization tho

It seems units are going to be given the choice to participate or not.

the whole point of the girl scouts was as a stepping stone to this result

I don't know why the article didn't mention it, but they are planning to change the name to Scouts of America so people know it is now a gender neutral organization.

>Next they will be accepting niggers
They would need to rewrite all the rules
>Knock-out punch achievement badge
>10 bike accumulation badge
>rape badge
kangz badge, mandatory

no the girl scouts are a completely separate organization which is vehemently against this change

If you have sons make them join Girl Scouts

Start slaying sloots early on. Nog mothers won't let their sons join. They have egg ball to play

>a little gay
>at times

OP confirmed for cock-hungry homogay

Then they should make it a real scouting organization, not force their way into the Boy Scouts.

But the point remains. He's part of the this social problem.

There are other Scout orgs out there but nah dawg they need to join Boy Scouts and earn an eagle badge like cuck daddy

Summer camp was the shit

Also, are there any benefits to being an eagle scout? I have mine but haven't really told anyone. Do you just get a social benefit when another eagle scout founds out you are one?

>force their way
the girl scout organization is furious over this and says it's just a desperate attempt to remain relevant as membership has been plummeting for decades

Yeah you press p for touching penis

My den leader was a mom. He had a dad too, but didn't do anything. Only lasted a couple of years.

>kept this in my wallet since I earned it.
Today is a very sad day.

it gives you a boost when applying to colleges and might help in job applications from what i've heard

So the Jews got bored of only molesting little boys. Want a bit more variety now.

So am I to understand that it is your assertion the Boy Scouts are doing this to counter lagging membership, and it's NOT a feminist conspiracy?

>regressives
>homosexual predators can be leaders
>now this

the actual feminists (girl scouts) are furious and that's what they say
it seems logical

>countdown to girls on national television with their mothers complaining the boy scouts create a hostile environment for girls
every. fucking. time.

What?! The girl scouts are not good enough for that?

Interesting notion Icebro. I will have to think on this.

That's the end game.

End anything white men take for granted.

They can't look past their noses to see they themselves ruined Girl Scouts and now move on to Boy Scouts.

Sure you will see women or trans people joining frats within a year.

Fucking gay. I guess having a male only organization is too oppressive. Can't forget about the womynz i suppose.

Underrated

What about nonbinary transgendered?! WILL THEY BE INCLUDED YOU BIGOTS?!

what about apache attack helicopters???
HELI-SCOUTS NOW! END BIGOTRY AND RACISM!