Was Michael trying to protect Mcauley from (((THEM)))?

Was neverland ranch actually an ESCAPE and a place where children could feel a sense of safety from the pedophile elite?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA
youtube.com/watch?v=RjDJfVbKn1o
youtube.com/watch?v=ooig51wBvNo
youtube.com/watch?v=roW238dfUUk
youtube.com/watch?v=jQY_QL_wvQU
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136841172/#q136887986
youtube.com/watch?v=BWf-eARnf6U
youtube.com/watch?v=PivWY9wn5ps
youtube.com/watch?v=pAyKJAtDNCw
youtu.be/F2AitTPI5U0
youtube.com/watch?v=XAi3VTSdTxU
youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he knows.

just ask him.

I think you're on to something here

michael was the elite

Fuck no....

Big if true

Michael was against the Jews you moron.

is the Team 10 house the modern neverland ranch?

Is Jake Paul a useful idiot?

Anybody got that interview or some thing about audio where he calls out the jews?

Fucking Canada

is that good ole bin in the back

youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA

have you seen one of his music videos ?
literally 10-13 year old girls """""dancing""""""

>cheese pizza

All I wanna say is that (((they))) don't really care about us

They slept in his bed.
He was one of them.

His band is called The Pizza Underground...So I think he was definitely raped. My question is whether Michael Jackson was trying to protect him.

youtube.com/watch?v=ooig51wBvNo

shit i totally forgot about this creepy shit. hollywood can't crash and burn soon enough

I will rake your whole family

Micheal was based

MJ's doctor was paid by (((them))) to 'inadvertantly' cause michaels death. It makes sense that they would want him gone since he had such a large following of people and was about to blow the lid on the whole thing.

He was probably going to out them. But I don't believe for one second that for most of those years he was protecting anyone.
I think he just reached a point where he had enough and they didn't trust him anymore.

Are the guy in the turbin and the pic of Hitler photoshopped?

Nah he changed identity, even went on tv as one of his friends to talk about his own death

...he has a band called The Pizza Underground !?

lol...any other possible messages in the songs/lyrics ?

Nah it was Sony for the entire albums of music he owned. They wanted it.

Turban guy is real. Hitler photoshop is fake.

>"Jew me, sue me, everybody do me/ Kick me, kike me."

MJ knew what was up

YES NIGGA YES

Most people forget that Michael was a victim himself. Also keep in mind that Mcauley and Corey Feldman still hold Michael in high regard to this day.

Quite the opposite you dumb faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=roW238dfUUk
>youtube.com/watch?v=roW238dfUUk

its insane desu, people holding up signs saying "michael 3:16" one day and people calling him a gross pedo the next.

it was an insanely successful hit job, thats all

oh and jews love accusing people of things they themselves are guilty of

Notice how a lot of Trump's black friends died before election season? Michael, Prince, and Muhammad Ali.

Fuck, I can't believe those fucking kikes tricked so many people into thinking Michael was some sort of monster. Makes me furious.

Trumps seen too many good people go.

This desu senpai. Years ago I found out about this and thought it was some really funny stuff. He even has videos out there where he just sits down and eats pizza without talking.
Might be worth mentioning that The Pizza Underground is all Velvet Underground covers, and we all know how Lou Reed felt about the Jews...

Could just be a coincidence, still pretty interesting.

absolutely degenerate

youtube.com/watch?v=jQY_QL_wvQU

friendly reminder

We already know Jews did Vegas. Fuck off.

exactly user. i've been discussing this theory with friends and even the blue-pilled ones can see it. this is coming up time to time on Sup Forums

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136841172/#q136887986

thread related

Lou reed was red pilled? I love VU

Fuck this makes me so sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=BWf-eARnf6U

youtube.com/watch?v=PivWY9wn5ps

youtube.com/watch?v=pAyKJAtDNCw

youtu.be/F2AitTPI5U0

youtube.com/watch?v=XAi3VTSdTxU

Nah I doubt it - you have to take a hypocrite oath at the end of Med school - it'd be grounds to have your lisence to practice medicine revoked

They tried it all on Trump but they have no power anymore, no one believes the media.
Michael will be avenged.

wtf i love michael jordan now

is that a portrait of Hitler on the wall?

Exactly. Look up the doctors plot. Stalin suffers a stroke just when he moves against the jews

based michael was trying to save them

Thats a little funny photoshop I did.

>Micheal starts rescuing kids from the pedo shit to Neverland Ranch.
>The elites get mad their new "toys" are no longer able to be used.
>They destroy Micheal, plant the seeds, and work towards his ultimate downfall.
>He sacrificed himself to keep them safe.

Maybe Micheal really was doing something similar though, given he was a kid in the industry, and his sister hinted that he was molested by producers. Maybe he was trying to save them from similar shit, like he would hear of something happening "tonites the night Im not HOME ALONE ;D" and he would ask Mculley to stay at his home and keep him safe, or at least bring him over to forget about what they where doing to them.

Apparently there's stories of him getting sent prostitutes up to his room and he would just want to have conversations with them but they were like nah I'm tryna fuck so he kicked them out.

wtf i don't hate disgusting pedophiles now! seriously fuck this deformed nigger, he was just as worse.

>are you 14 user?
His doctor did have his licence revoked. He went to fucking prison for 2 years on a 10 year sentence.

He was nuts, but that was only due to the same abuse he tried to protect kids like mcauley from. Once he started naming the jew and calling the jews out on their jewry they started slamming him with accusations of the same crimes they were guilty of.

If the doctor was jailed then clearly he's guilty so what's the debate about? Obviously the doctor killed him then.

Just because you are a pedo doesnt mean you dont hate the people who made you into one.

Fuck off Jew. It's so easy to spot you shills these days.

Is that, or he was trying to be edgy

>Michael
>Protect
you do realise that Michael Jackson was a nigger, don´t you?

They always project their crimes onto others user. It's their go to tactic and it works more often than not.

Michael Jackson was so redpilled he turned himself white. He's /ourguy/

Imagine being so lonely and unable to relate to a single person around you, that you need to resort to strangers "prostitutes" just to have a conversation.

Michael Jackson wouldn’t play by (((their))) rules, and he paid for it dearly. Same thing happened to Cosby.

>unironically defends a pedophile
The enemy of your enemy is not your friend, faggot, especially if that enemy is a pedo. Gas yourself

stylized goose stepping at 1:50

No he didn't order them executives did and sent them to his hotel rooms on tour but he never slept with them. Apprently.

truth.

oy vey this guys music has too much of a positive message, and he is too talented and rich. he must be taken down.

not long after. NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER RAP BULLSHIT (((becomes popular)))

holy shit I heard that song a billion times and never realized, have the timelines shifted again?

Well 1 fucking Israeli dude controls like 80% of all hip hop.

Lyor cohen.

Really hope this is a lame attempt at a joke

No, it's the truth.

What's with this obsession over a hidden pedophelia network? I'm sure there's many things being hidden from us, but the global elite being bound together through their lust for children? Most of us would fuck a 10/10 cutiepie the moment we got bank, but all of a sudden because they're 'elite' they'll 'eat our children' ? There's always the possibility, but to what ends? It ain't gonna open no stargate.

No, it was some place where he could spend time with children and give them what his father didn't give him.
Now I think about it, a lot of people on the show business exploit children for there benefit. (I'm looking at you Disney)
Not necessarily Jews but the link could be easily made.
He would be really redpilled if he wasn't contaminated since he was a kid.

You’re insane, he is a known pedo junkie. Snap out of it man.

A saint among niggers, paco.

this was a weird redpill for me to swallow...((they)) destroyed and killed the king of pop because he was trying to save boys from ((them))....still, it give you a real taste of the absolute power ((they)) have had for decades

Lying kikel

YOURE THE EVIL THAT WERE GOING TO DISPOSE THIS WORLD OF.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

leftie lyrics, misinterpreted. He was the jew, and the kike, he was saying hes also perscuted... cos of the pedo stuff, he was reaching out to the kikes and it blew up in his face. ((They)) likely referred to Sony, or record companies in general, rather than anything larger.

Beards never look good with vagina lips, he needs to shave

Noice Bong. OP "had me going" there for a moment.

Jackson was a saint and what was done to his reputation was nothing short of pure evil.

Weak attempt

No, he was just another kid diddler

I was actually talking about this with someone the other day

>haha whats wrong man? you dont look so good you should take a nap

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

yes michael was red pilled on the jews thats why they killed him

You're right. The oath renders doctors incapable of dishonesty.

On?
We won't know the truth about Michael Jackson untill we can unclasify his file

Quite possibly, and the Jews projected their pedophilia onto Michael as a response. Jews love to project their evil onto others.

Yes

yes. mj was /ourguy/