SOMEONE BROKE INTO PADDOCKS HOUSE

This just happened over THE WEEKEND!!!!
>FBI agents returned to search a house in Reno owned by Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock after local police told them that someone had broken into the home over the weekend.

>Reno police officer Tim Broadway said they were called to the house Sunday morning by a neighbor who saw lights on in the home owned by Paddock.

>He added that the suspects broke into the home through the front door over the weekend, but said he was not sure exactly how they gained entry. Police are not aware of any damages or anything that was stolen.

>suspects broke into the home through the front door over the weekend, but said he was not sure exactly how they gained entry.

>suspects broke into the home through the front door over the weekend, but said he was not sure exactly how they gained entry.

WTF!

rt.com/usa/406310-paddock-house-reno-break-in/

m.lasvegassun.com/news/2017/oct/10/break-in-reported-at-las-vegas-shooters-home-in-re/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144455572/#144455572
youtube.com/watch?v=6736y9GrX5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think they are saying in a retarded way not sue if car jack used or lock picked etc.

this one is wrong, sadly

Either that, or the perp had a key.... You can tell if a jack was used, but not a lock pick. Either are sketchy as fuck. The neighbor called the cops because he could see a light on in the house. So it would seem this was done at a fairly normal hour. Using a pick or jack would leave you exposed to being caught for a while. ESPECIALLY going through the front fucking door.

Ugh I'm not ready for another event we'll never get the answer to like 9/11. PLEASE FIND A MOTIVE. I sure hope it was a patriot breaking in and stealing laptops/anything with evidence and will leak it here.

There's no motive because he didn't shoot anyone, brainlet.

how many times u gonna make this thread?

>Go to Las Vegas
>Get to room on 32nd floor
> bring 10 suitcases for "Naughty Time"
> Try to sleep after ten hour flight
> Hear obnoxiously loud country music
> Whatever Jihad time
> Semi autos are fruity
> +50 kills new record!
> Drag old fart Paddock next door into room
> He's already OD on some pills
> Take a selfie in my underwear
> Get away Scott free kek

Planting evidence

Likely someone planting evidence. That would be the motive the break-in.

I'd Jihad that pussy

CIA came to take stuff from secret cache.

goldfield nevada
about five hundred feet west of donovan street
buried three feet deep next to a small boulder
approx 300000
bank truck mid 1990s

It's just a coincidence. Nothing to see here. Move along citizen.

meant to say east not west

Be gone shills.

My first thought was an accomplice. He may well have shit stashed Walter White style. It's so fucking easy to hide SD cards, and flash drives, and countless other things. Unless the took up the carpets, and floor boards, and all the trim around the door ways, there's even places other guns, and larger items could have been stashed. Maybe the guy with no friends had even more computers and burner phones than the found in the hotel room.

gross

Is this from sometging/actually happened? If not, I do have some vacation time saved up at work.

Someone local better start digging.

me too, fuck that guy

You're using the wrong flag m8. I think you want this one.

Anyone have the paddock new vegas reputation lost pic?

ib4 comped

Paddock forgot his favorite shirt

I'm local but nah

I thought i did, but I can't find it. This is the best I have for you.

the FBI has really gone downhill.
One of the biggest mass killings ever. no one posted at the house. wtf

or they wanted someone to break in

I've been asking that. If someone involved (false flag or not) didn't report in or went on the run, it would explain a lot... Why Campos and the girlfriend are invisible, why the popo keep changing things up, why there's a clear LACK of information. Just saying.....

FBI broke in to plant evidence there to match their narrative.

If that's true, we won't be ABLE to find anything. We are truly looking for a ghost.

They probably picked the lock, its part of regular special forces training etc.. not exactly rocket surgery.

>Police are not aware of any damages or anything that was stolen.

Sounds like they were looking for something specific and they probably knew where to look for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=6736y9GrX5M