Nov. 4, it's habbening

youtube.com/watch?v=pbmrgpQiIcQ

Show me your war faces, and your weapon(s) of choice to use against antifa!

Other urls found in this thread:

refusefascism.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We are all peaceful here.

Does this change your mind

My gun. Pic related is me

Well, they won't have guns, so there's only one right answer. Wehrmacht tested, Wehrmacht approved.

Are you a juggalo or Anti-Fa? Or an Anti-Fa Juggalo? Do those exist? Either way you seem violent. Please no bully

Nice, but apparently they are fund raising for weapons and actively training (source is this vid of a cop, dunno if it's true.) I would rather be safe than sorry

lmao, apparently juggalos are down with bashing the fash for a while now.

Wtf death to ANTIFA now

I've got the names and addresses of every local "antifa" from my hometown to the next 3 counties. If shit really does pop off and they start mass rioting and killing I ain't even gonna hesitate.

That's the spirit

This gun ended communism in Romania.
And it will end it here.

i am

Are you Antifa.... or?

Can't go wrong with classic Romanian AK

>implying Civil War was about slavery and slavery alone because fuck black people because reasons
Dumbass

Check'd

I honestly don't believe they even understand it past "that flag is a redneck". Plus it couldn't be at all for sales. I didn't even know they were still a thing, until a month ago. Made news on Ben Shitpiro's page they were with antifa

Always wanted one of those. Had a Skbk89 Onyks I got from my uncle but sold it.

might've been an 88 model now that I think about it.

>thinking these faggots have a big enough presence to start a war

That's close to lyrics in their song Terrible

>I only care about you rappers cursing

Fuck off leaf, you'd probably try to blow them and show them to your whatever the fuck leafs have in their houses.

Leftists only have guitars that kill fascists.

sup fbi

Honestly it's best just to let them protest. I imagine lots of vandalism, police beatings, and arrests.

What is Jade Helm

Well they are calling for civil war

I've heard estimates as high as 200000 active, plus sympathizers. And considering I'm half way through. A6 year enlistment, that's enough for me to get my p64 and a good stack of ammo. Last thing I need is militant faggots showing up at my door while I am unprepared.

I mean you have seen the protests, and the hive mind effect. This can be dangerous

Waiting for the worms, bruh

My god. That town is going to reek of BO for weeks. There won't be a single trash can unturned. The very concept of capitalism will be destroyed in a single event!

Regardless of numbers not all of these soy boys are gonna fight. When the bullets start flying it's a different ballgame and a lot of those fudds you see prepping for a fight won't even engage unless they have to.
Maybe I'm wrong. But I guarantee there wouldn't be a big enough presence for any serious armed conflict between citizens. The police/national guard would shut it down so quick.

Well considering there are sympathizers in the ranks who could sabotage efforts to fight them, and the fact high desertion is expected in civil war due to family concerns, I wouldn't expect as much. It's still your duty as an American to be armed and ready to put them down. I'll certainly be making my post.

buy bullets food and water. stay with your family and protect it. be prepared to kill many brown people. this is real, very very real.

>200000
Maybe in europe, but here in the US most of these faggots are part timers who only talk big, then there's the druggees and paid thugs who'll bounce as soon as their friends start dropping. At most there's 10 maybe 20 thousand total in the US.

No it’s really nothing. If somebody steps to you act accordingly, but it won’t come to that.

that webm always makes me crack up a bit

warface

preferred commie killer (unless Blackhawk is available)

Oh believe me, I'm ready for it. But realistically speaking what would the first fight look like? If they try to take over a certain part of a city then they're gonna get dicked pretty quickly by the state. If they just start blasting then they're gonna get dicked pretty quickly by the state. If it's a slow build up to full on warfare then that's a different story and it kind of makes the big event on November 4th story irrelevant.

I marched in Nashville TN against Trump.
I marched in Nashville TN against the police.
I marched in Nashville TN against the football fans.

They all had AR-15s, pistols, anything they could get.

I had brass knuckles.

No one did a fucking thing.

You LARPers and 3%er pussboys need to calm the fuck down and sit the fuck down.

The only unwashed hordes any American stands against votes GOP

>a month ago
>local antifa guys show up at a dennys about 4 of them
>order nothing but cheap shit talking about whatever faggot punk indie trance garbage
>my buds and I are enjoying our meals talking about some random bullshit
>my bud, who's way more political than me, notices these faggots eyeballing us with our beards and my 1 friend wearing a camo shirt
>we ain't even country but we don't exactly look beta like them
>friend cracks a loud joke about women or some shit
>the chick in their group is visibly triggered as her neck fat jiggles in rage
>we happily laugh, pay and leave
>walk right past them
>not a word
That's why I don't fear them. I got my guns, 2 german sheps and my friends who live about 10 minutes away with THEIR guns. Trust me it won't even be a fight, they might nail a few of us in the opening volley but once we hit back it'll be fucking biblical.

I'd say the 200,000 estimate is accurate, but in the end, when rounds start flying, and a civil war kicks off, the Commies would either ALL fight and die within a 48-72 hour period, or most of them would cower in their basements and wait for it all to be over.

Basically, if a civil war occurs, it will be either all out and over in under a week, or will just be major riots involving Police/National Guard kicking Commie ass for a week, as we get to watch from the comfort of our homes.

Both options are totally fine with me. Kek

Woah aren’t brass knuckles illegal?

Im in Arizona. other than CA (which isnt even a problem since most dont know shit about shooting and or only have 10 round mags kek) who do I have to worry about

>inb4 Mexico

Yeah like they can do anything

Any sources for this civil war?

Actual sources not some meme news sites.

I bet those kind of roles are highly coveted, all things considered

>I marched in Nashville TN against Trump.
>I marched in Nashville TN against the police.
>I marched in Nashville TN against the football fans.
I'am about as dumb as a bag of rocks

Most Californians in my mind would probably fight the Commies. Despite Antifa having a large presence, I think most Californians who aren't flaming Libs hate what's being done to their state and would gladly join in the fun of bashing commies.

There's a difference between restraint and cowardice fucboi. We're not living off mommy and daddys dime hiding from the creditors. We're out literally shooting, hunting and preparing for shit like this FOR FUN.

These are my spare guns, doubles gets you one.

He can get in trouble for that.(?)

peaceful until my NAP gets violated

That sure is a nice m44 you got there.

Good thing the government can wipe the floor with any militia and would equally kill neo-nazis and antifa fags.

Roll

Is that an M14? Looks like a way more portable, modernized, badass version of it. Chambered for 7.62?

*crosses fingers*

I know, right!?
I could punch someone and break their nose!
I should've had a heavy assault rifle, legal and easy to use with minimal risk of injury to the self and larger possibilities of killing potential!

rollings. third one from the right.

It hurts being a UKfag.
>ywn be able to own a cool gun and go out shooting.

Fucking police state.

for the AK

Weird, because several persons literally walked into the rally with their face covered.
In a majority population.

Mini-14, .223/5.56

Hitler give me strength

>Out for dinner with my lady
>decide to check out some food cart in a little park with a band playing
>while looking at the menus notice something familiar out of periphs
>Antifa flag logo on a shirt
>shirt worn by a sub 5'8'' manlet
>black jew fro
>trendy goatee
>145lbs tops
>Faggot sees me eyeballing him
>look him in the eyes
>I run biggesteyeroll.exe
>mouth "faggot" at him
>His eyes get big for an instant
>visibly triggered
>My girlfriend is mexican
>Can't start calling me a racist
>just stares daggers at me for the next 20 minutes until his friends leave
These people are fucking sheep. If one gets uppity a swift kick to the body would crumple them.

My Walther beats your Walther

So what happens if they do what most militants would do and utilize explosives and stealth and not fire arms and blitzkreig tactics? Do you have pipe bomb and C4 repellent stocked or another method to make sure you get a shot on them before they blow up your house?

The fuck are you on about?

Rolling

You really shouldn’t be bragging about your illegal weapons like that.

Truly stronk words.

Badass bro. If you want a weapon that will kill in one shot at close range, that's definitely the one. Who made it? Very unique design. Almost looks like a larger version of the M2 Carbine from the Vietnam era.

People were ashamed to show their face walking into a Trump rally despite having an overwhelming majority of Trump supporters around them in a hick city.
Even in their own fucking swamp, they're ashamed to stand there.
But I'm sorry, I forgot that "Deplorables" are also incompetents when it comes to nuance.

roll

u c uud say im redy

just got dun wi th my night walk pik related

best thing to use against juggalos is a railgun

I know, I might punch a single person and break their orbital!
It would be so much better if I killed 20 toddlers with an assault rifle after masturbating to a picture of Hitler, much like at Sandy Hook
>inb4 HAHA, GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY!

What happens when the government uses an experimental sonic weapon to make you shit your pants before you can fire your gun?

Ruger, and 5.56x45mm WILL fuck your shit at close range.

>Do you have pipe bomb and C4 repellent stocked
What is all that reloading powder doing next to all this cannon fuse? Asking for a friend?

I'm gonna use my Hi-Point for maximum humiliation.

How does that work?

refusefascism.org/

mine

Check it, please disassemble and ship to me in the uk

>I'd say the 200,000 estimate is accurate, but in the end, when rounds start flying, and a civil war kicks off, the Commies would either ALL fight and die within a 48-72 hour period, or most of them would cower in their basements and wait for it all to be over.
In that 48-72 hours, I would expect places like chicago, baltimore and St Louis to burn. Hopefully some of the "defenders" take offensive action and burn the towns to the ground. Once they trigger a "class war" anyone judged as liberal leaning will suffer the consequences that were triggered by antifa.

Do you have spider sense or something, user?

rerollig

I heard that their leader's going to be attending. Watch your fucking backs, this guy is willing to kill his own people.

Well I live in the "most diverse" city, so I'm prepared to take what will inevitably come

>complains about masks
>literally every single one of your "freedom fighters" wear them
irony. the post.