Quality Code

How is this permitted?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pm5w6KsJn4w?t=8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've seen worse.

The whole episode was QUALITY all over

Dear A-1, please stop trying to make original sci-fi anime with large casts and drama, you are fucking ungodly terrible at it.

Where do you go from here, anyway?

>Take lighthearted comfy LN
>Turn it into suffering
>MC overcomes his desire to become the strongest alone and starts to value teamwork
>His waifu dies in front of him while he's confessing his feelings

How is this permitted

Is that a dick?

Can't believe they killed 2nd best girl

They'll spare Hime and her harem from suffering r-right?

That's what I was just thinking.

what was that slide show at the end? The part of the episode with the most action, the climax, and I thought my computer started freezing for fuck sake. Seriously, watch around the 19:00 and tell me what the hell happened there. Jarring.

Director spilled coffee on the completed scene and they didn't have time to redraw

That my friend is called "saving the budget", and looking at it I can tell you that budget was successfully saved.

But considering they had to do it by episode 4, I can guess it's going to get worse from here on.

I guess you haven't watched the original air of Wizard Barristers. It was even worse.

>Killing the sexiest girl

Guess those 2 doujins were getting will be about Hime

I know. I was reminded of the final episode of Wizard Barristers. It is rare where the QUALITY is such that it affects the story telling of the episode.
In these cases, usually the animation team just ran out of time. Or the mismanagement in the production is so rife that the animators just don't give a fuck.

Even with QUALITY,
Hime is CUTE.

This is a fake out, right?
I mean, it has to be. Right?

How can I hope to catch up to this? Where are the print works? I wanna know more.

I honestly hope so, her smile was to be protected

What the fuck type of bad end is this

To be fair. You get what's on written on the box: QUALITY CODE.

What the fuck is that thing floating up?

her hat

It was the ironic kind. He couldn't protect the girl he wanted to most because he didn't have the power to.

Not like anyone could have seen that attack coming, other than the commanders who were making up a reason to call her back because the truth is apparently top secret.

In this very episode.

They've run out of budget already. The final part of the battle was just still images.

She was probably gulped or some shit like that, and they'll try to rescue her. It would be strange to make a character the idol singer of the show to fuel the merchandising, and kill it so soon while so many CDs are still to be milked.

It's usually about time and not money.

I hope you're right. Will continue watching on the hopes she comes back somehow.

True, but it really helped kill the lessons he learned in this episode. It fucks up his own world view and all that. I'm betting that something bad is going to happen to all the other pairs now.

i thought A1 is big studio? if don't have budget please ask donation from other staff

No fucking shit.

Well, she was the main reason to watch this.

Time, money and quality are the holy trinity of any project.

If you want to take less time you either spend more money or reduce quality.

I think it's a time issue like Regalia is also having. Though were Regalia's studio decided to delay it until next season because they won't be able to finish it in time without going full quality. A-1 is bulldozing through whatever is affecting their animators.

>Not watching for Maihime

>Watching it for a potato with tard strength

Trinity is time, money and talent. But time or the mismanagement of it is what usually hurts shows.

I watch it for Hime and Canaria. Chiba can fuck off

Shes just beggning to be gangbanged by faceless old men

The animator sweatshop they share probably had a few deaths due to overwork. Now they have to find some more art slaves to pay less than minimum wage

No, talent is just a subset of money because the talent you have is what you pay for.

It doesn't even look like she was crushed it looks like she was flat out erased or something. That hole is too clean.

Blood and shit starts floating up right after that shot, it's right there in the bottom right.

A-1 does too many projects at a time and doesn't give a shit about quality as long as they're on time.

I think that's just shadow

Talent and skills aren't just limited to animation, no matter how much money and time you give to a studio if the don't have the skills and talent to make the most out of the other resources. Quality is the product.

What the fuck was that, is that a joke right ?

Don't delude yourself this hard.

so Quantity is more important than Quality? Shame on you A1

I do like that they had Hime's voice sound bubbly

She's alive, ALIVE!

A1 better than Madhouse/Bones, only produce one project every season.

This is the evolution of the Japanese truck. The truck is reduced to the core essence of what it is, which is a giant object that comes out of nowhere to kill anime girls and manufacture drama.

They can always hire more talented people. That's why it is money.

Quality is a factor in the product, it is something that can be changed in order to save time or money. You're trying to claim that talent is a constant which in itself would mean that it can't be part of the trinity.

She's just waiting for him underwater ;_;

I can't be the only one who just laughed his ass off at this ending right?

No I'm pretty sure we have other autists on Sup Forums

I'm sorry for not taking my Chinese cartoons seriously I guess?

I was laughing my ass off too.

It was pretty ham fisted.

I thought irony is Sup Forums's lifeblood?

But what good is quantity if most of it is unwatchable?

youtu.be/pm5w6KsJn4w?t=8s

They could've done so many other things.
Instead, they have her get fucking flattened out of nowhere with an acme-sized crater.

A good portion of everyone who watched it did.

the red floating thing's probably her side on it's way to the orbit too.

Speak for yourself.

So you want to say this show is interesting to watch?

DROPPED. I was only watching for Canaria cuteness. I can't have my ice cream idol anymore.
See you next week.

No, it was pretty funny.

Did you miss the word "portion"? Obviously not every single person did.

Next episode, Ichiya becomes a the loner that everyone wanted him to be.

I really think Canaria might be dead for real.

The ED sequence is really ominous when you look at it that way.

Okay then.

I hope they change the OP sequence if she stays dead. It'd just be weird to feature her that prominently during the two thirds of the show that she's gone.

why this show underrated? at MAL only got 6.7 score, while at reddit only 100 upvoted. This show interesting, should get higher

Say that to Madoka Magica, albeit Mami came back later. I'm pretty sure there are other anime that did the same, but I can't think of them for the life of me right now.

Because it's extremely generic and poorly produced.

I'm thinking the same thing. It's pretty enjoyable despite its flaws.

>6,7
>underrated
Ha!!

>MAL
>reddit

Fuck off.

>Using background drawings.
Well, it doesn't get much better even when they are drawing characters who are the focus of a scene.

MAL also gave AoKana a 7.01, so I wouldn't trust their standards.

Ao Kana is shit you know

But it had OPOTS and GOTS.

How does she do it?

Are the LNs prequels or is this getting the same kind of treatment Isuca got? They turned a mostly generic harem into horribly done gore and an even shittier plot. She looks like the mascot of the series from
Shows don't generally kill their mascots.

>He thinks that's a background drawing

The LNs are the original, the anime is an anime original sequel.

She doesn't need to breathe for three hours, but she still has air in her lungs that she can shout with.

Reminder in episode 2 that Hotaru said Hime can last underwater for 3 hours.

No, it's a multimedia project, so that kind of description doesn't quite describe it.

Please give back her Hime.

Multimedia project by 3 authors.

They each handled 1 city each and came together for the anime. If Canaria is dead I hope the anime is noncanon, even with the authors behind it.

She's Aoi Yuki that's how

>tease girl's death by making her injured and coughing up blood
>lol she'll be alright
>she comes back in time to help in the battle
>lol you're dead now, like for real, sorry

If it turns out she can be saved then I'm fucking done.

>Bait people with comfy ecchi battle school hijinks LNs
>Just kidding here's your suffering

Yea I'm sure that's going to go well with the people who read it. Like has there ever been a case of genre switch that worked out?