Isles/pol/

This is for people from the British Isles. Let's unify these great lands into one unstoppable federation!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uV60wRb6mFk
thefreedictionary.com/North East Atlantic Archipelago
versus.com/en/belfast-vs-dublin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck you. Take the north and kill the mainlanders

We are already

Uhhh... weren't you unified before your independence?

Wait, do you mean you want Ireland to become part of the UK?

wew lad wew wew wew, are you drunk?

is it weird that i have this fantasy about spunking all over one of these famous british slags?

Ireland is the rightful property of Her Majesty The Queen

LOL 'member when after the Brexit ref. Irish politicians were whining about South Ireland being separated from UK.

Depends

youtube.com/watch?v=uV60wRb6mFk

No, they deserve nothing but spunk until they get their act together.

Don't you mean reunify?

Ireland could make a killing out of BREXIT if they do it right, if we do it right.

But I dont know who it's going to work, it would be so much easier of Ireland left the EU too.

Fuck off; they can keep their sandniggers

the fuck is wrong with my spelling

*how
*if

We need a slave underclass, no?

We'll send back all the gypsies then, the fuckers stole my bike last week too, but am I going to fuck with a gypsy camp 1 mile from my house?

am i fuck, i'd sooner take on ISIS

I think thats the Anglo weakness, the Irish Gypsy.

1.wtf an Irish unionist?!?!?!?!
2.here are my main points towards this idea. Ireland would have to accept the monarchy, its impossible to have a union without them. (it is possible for Ireland to accept them though it would be complicated). it would change the meaning of being British which I agree is a good thing since it is the "British isle" not the British isle and Ireland - ulster. and last of all it would look nice on a map.

Other way round. Ireland is currently a literal off-shore tax haven that does deals with American multinationals. We can undercut them as soon as we leave the EU and economically destroy Dublin by offering a better deal unrestricted by ECJ decisions on unlawful tax arrangements.

Oh shit. Daddy Varaddy lied to us.

Noice, will that happen though?

We Hong Kong now

CHING CHONG!

Except you won't be in the EU which kinda defeats the purpose of having a multinationals European base when most of Europe mightn't even be dealing with you.

Not really it all depends on if the EU tries to put restrictions on financial trade (eg. banking), London is the EU's financial hub and if the EU starts asking for tariffs on the UK's banks Ireland would look pretty peachy desu an English speaking island and hours flight from London.

Eire can fuck off and take Liverpoo with them. We'll take Dublin off you as it's heaving with Brits anyway

>British Isles
No such thing.
thefreedictionary.com/North East Atlantic Archipelago

>We'll take Dublin off you as it's heaving with Brits anyway
Please oh no Brit dont take that Muslim infes... City that is full of Brits. How about this we swap Dublin for the North?

Your country was literally a dumping ground for criminals.

Exact thing I thought when reading his daft comment. Unless he means providing we attain a free trade agreement, but it still makes little sense.

We could undercut Ireland now, but then Ireland would undercut us... so on and so forth til no company is paying tax. The Ireland government is still heavily influenced by the UK (it's unavoidable), and If I recall correctly I've read that Ireland is permitted to have a 1% lower rate, as the same rate of corporate tax ensures very few companies choose Dublin over London.

If we get a free trade agreement, we could possibly do some Swiss style bullshit, and have a lot of companies domicile themselves in the UK, but the Irish would have to follow and benefit all the same.

>swap Dublin for the North?
Well mate if you think you're up for taking chavvy Yorkshire off us then I for one am willing to give you a few pennies for the Currach fare to get there.

Yeah, let's trade one of our whitest cities for a corporate shithole... great shout muhmood.

P.S. Unite the isles.

Might as well call it the Celtic Isles or the Irish Isles or something.

It's like how the "English Channel" is only the "English Channel" in English

You're making the incorrect assumption that the only reason any of the companies based in the UK now are solely there because it is in the EU. Also you're confusing tariffs with passporting rights and all that fun stuff.

>liverpoo
>white
What's wrong Paidraig Mcdocherty? Does the homeland offer you and your thirteen children less gibs than sponging off hardworking white Brits?

Like it all will depend on what Brexit ye get if its a "hard Brexit" (which is looking the most likely right now, that or your government never actually pulls the trigger and is in a constant state of leaving are probably the 2 most likely) your shagged because that'll have tariffs on damn near everything and no amount of under cutting will help ye because well always just go lower and have the benefit of being in the EU. If ye get a "soft Brexit" ye could try to under cut us but W.R.T. a free trade agreement that'll take years as the EU won't talk trade till you sort the North issue out and it'll be heavily biased to pushing what we want.

> chavvy Yorkshire
I was talking about Dublin for Norn Iron

>Dublin for Norn Iron
Hmmm ... versus.com/en/belfast-vs-dublin
How about Dublin for Belfast AND you have to take 96 square miles in and around Liverpool?

How about we take more of Liverpoo and you give us the Nationalist half of Glasgow?

I'm from Newcastle not Liverpool, but it's a great city that unfortunately gets looked over a bit too often.

Also Cumbria and Northumberland are 100% white, middle-class and tory/ukip voting.

I just wonder why there's so much hate for the north. It seems to me that a lot of you fall for the bullshit propaganda that you see on (((channel 4))), portraying northerners as lazy benefit scroungers with 20 kids and a heroin habit.

There's not even a lot of people living up here, and until recently, not a lot of industry up here either, the number of scroungers here although extremely loud is tiny in comparison to the south.

Sadly not a lot of opportunities either, in the north east a lot of our engineering relies on excess jobs from the oil industry, the rest is public sector, academics, insurance & call centres, and nissan. You'll be lucky if there's 2000 software jobs in the area - and most of that's embedded systems for automotive/electric car motors (You can thank us for being European leaders in that, same goes for the locomotive engine).

Anyway, we're not all bad, there's an extremely tough work ethic within real working class / (((lower-middle-class))) families. Don't believe all the talmudvision benefits britain obese scrougner mum with 42 kids and 172 grandkids living in a 30 bed stately home in Morpeth on the taxpayer bullshit.

Did I mention we pay more in than we get out? Our money gets funneled down south.

Please remember Ireland doesn't have the population, infrastructure (even in Dublin it's bad - I worked there for 2 years), or the education (and sadly lower IQs due to being a celtic/iberian mix). So you won't be able to support mass amounts of Industry, plus your goods will have to go through Britain to make it worthwhile to station in Ireland.

I'm just pointing out, Ireland won't get screwed no matter what, but Britain won't be screwed over by Ireland... that's extremely far-fetched.

Liverpool was a great city, about 200 years ago. Then vicariously for a few months pretending to be where the Beatles learned their stuff (when instead that was Hamburg.)

Liverpool is stuffed full of defendants and bin dippers who, like Rooney, could more easily play for Ireland than England. They have a victim mentality that brooks no greater suffering than their own.

The only working factory left in Liverpool is the containing the Legendary Scouse Grievance Machine still working at it's original 96rpm

Manchester, Newcastle, Nottingham, even Leeds - on a sunny day - are good places. Liverpool can absolutely fuck off.

I have a bit of that mentality myself, which is why I'm in the process of emigrating (hopefully for the last time). Another "northern monkey" gone you might think, but I've a whole list of letters after my name, and a PhD in a computer engineering topic.

For me it's down to decisions that were taken in the 70s 80s and 90s, and not on fucking coal mining, although that fucked Newcastle and Durham a fuck tonne apparently (who the fuck wants to mine coal though?) but rather British manufacturing as a whole. Privatization should've came with protections or happened slower, and we shouldn't have let Germany dominate manufacturing uncontested. Shipbuilding stopped, families were in ruin, and our embarrassing navy almost got fucked by some Argie teenagers shooting off exocet missiles. Nowhere else, apart from coal miners in Wales and Scotland were hit as hard as northerners.

As a result of this, apprenticeship schemes were non-existent, so those who went to secondary moderns were completely and utterly fucked. As racist as we are, you find people hard pressed not to vote Labour because of this.

Fuck Can I Join I Have Irish Ancestors And Want To Return To The HomeLand.