Why are you severely judged in 2017 for not having any social media...

Why are you severely judged in 2017 for not having any social media ? I noticed most women my age (23) don't want anything to do with a man who doesn't have Facebook, or Instagram.

How does Sup Forums deal with this real issue.

Most men are the same way. Find someone thats compatible with you, OP. Its not rocket science.

Because normies' lives are so basic and uninformed the thought of anyone keeping any privacy for themselves makes them project their own insecurities about our 1984-lite society onto you, the non faceberg owning dissident

Because women NEED to check out your social status - job , friends , family ect

shows youre a boring loser that has no friends

I've deleted all my social media last month after having it for 8 years, better late than never I guess
get fucked zucc you reptile freak
and fuck what these roasties think
it dawned on me that social media is for women , it preys on womanly traits like narcissism, etc

when asked why I don't have it I just say I deleted it because I think it's stupid and vapid

>not having any social media
I haven't really been judged for it. Just stop being sperg. We aren't AS americanised as you leafs so it's not THAT bad.

They can't spy on you that's why

Might deactivate it

Having it just makes me feel sad, all my friends travelling abroad off their parents money while Im stuck in this boring life, bent over backwards trying to make a decent buck

fuck life, social media just makes it worse

> I noticed most women my age (23) don't want anything to do with a man who doesn't have Facebook, or Instagram.

Yeah no. No you didn’t

This.

>caring about other people think about yr social media

They're doing you a favor by filtering themselves out of your life. Be grateful for this accidental service that keeps you from wasting your time on women who are worthless.

>23
>here
you nigger, are on your way to fucking yourself up. This is a retirement home of sorts. God bless, don't into social media, but for Fucks sake; get your ass to work.

Just another reason why I gave up on women years ago, user. Got to say the right thing right off the bat, got to say it the right way, got to give the right balance of attentiveness and neglect, got to have many girlfriends of past experience, got to have a car newer than 2015, got to got to got to have everything to compete with 40~ other men for every available woman...

Nah... This isn't the same game all the ancestors had to play. Best option is to stay fit, learn skills, practice sharpshooting, and hopefully after shit gets hot in 2/3 decades we survive and get war brides.

Really wish I could get away with out having email or a smartphone too. I hope in the next decade I'll be able to jettison them.

I've really come to the conclusion getting rid of the internet altogether would actually be valuable.

>it dawned on me that social media is for women
this

Not having social media already tells them you aren't willing to run on the societal hamster wheel like all the other goys. And like many other anons have said, she cannot evaluate where you stand in society when you are 'off the grid'. I think about deleting my kikebook account everyday... I just ignore the damned thing now.

what did you say OP?
i of course go make one and make myuself in to an instant cuck where i just afford shit for her and only eat her shit and stuff cause im so fucking cucked im like all i can do is make a topic and not add anything else to it but how much fucking cucked up the butt i am

No one on fit knows where to buy this couch. Where?

This

Double, triple this

This is true. I'm tired of all these sub-par women having 10-20 men constantly messaging them, but I have to scrounge around like a hobo going through garbage cans just to even find some women to communicate with.

Like you said, it's better to spend the time improving yourself, than loathing and wishing for things to change when they're already too far gone.

It's a good test, if they can't deal with you not engaging in their inane bullshit they probably aren't worth much effort.

Kind of looks like a futon...

I quit FB on the night of the election. I knew it was going to go all anti-Trump all the time. The last thing I posted was the Horst Wessel Leid.

bullshit. I deleted my goybook years ago and only have a user shitposting account on twitter. its had no affect on my interactions with women in any way.

just did the same thing last month senpai. it's helped immensely, i've been able to pass 2 cleps tests and been going to the gym a lot more. be grateful that these whores become transparent in wanting nothing to do with you instead of stringing you along. much like seeing cars with bumper stickers let's you know the person is 99% likely to be a pleb, i can honestly say in the first time in my life: thank you zucc for saving my time and money by filtering out these roasties

Obviously. You never had an impact on them in the first place.

>ost women my age (23) don't want anything to do with a man who doesn't have Facebook, or Instagram.

they use social media as a source to get information on you. if you dont have these they cant spy on you. it all has a reason.

never had any issue with women. I just got married recently.

Why are you posting here then?

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

If a woman doesn't want to be with you because you don't have social media, they aren't the one you want anyway. Just meet someone organically. They should be interested in you, not your social media footprint or credentials.

If the women youre pursuing make a big deal out of fakebook, promptly stop interacting with them. There are basic bitches, and then there are those.

Was in your same position a couple weeks back, user.

I deactivated it, my outlook on life has been much improved since, and I get more done, though I still get distracted by the chans.
I stopped comparing myself to others so much, and it's boosted my self esteem.

No shame in working for an honest buck, user, so long as the money alone isnt what you live for.

Can you feel it? That void you can never seem to fill...

Use fake names and troll to your itty bitty teency weency little hearts content.

my girlfriend doesnt use social media at all.

In contrast, I have 2.5k on facebook and over 1k on IG because I'm involved in music, acting, DJing, media, and I worked for a concert company.
Social media can be used as a networking tool. The money I've gotten people to spend by using social media to advertise, promote, or sell is amazing. Learn how people think and relate to things. It is a valuable skill.

adapt. use it and cope.

people dont judge me for not having other social media apps, because they know they cant justify the purpose of these apps and how theyre not really useful
if i went to a shittier college i dont know if it would be the same situation

thats dumb, just ask him what he does for a living in small talk

Entirely this.

>most women
>flag
I think I see where your problem is there leaf

Even my normalfag stacy of a sister stopped using Facebook after the Brexit vote. She grew tired of the liberal shrillness and whining.

The only reason why I have any social media at all is the potential to sell a product or service. (Women do this all the time by selling their vagina's)

...and catch up with old friends.

That's about it.

I have a decent job so I just say that I don't have time for that shit. Which I don't.

So you want women? Draw in and back stab all that you encounter and take their shit.

Build wealth.

You won't be able to beat off the women with an army of nigger warriors.

You're welcome.

you are just shit at talking to women or ugly.
I make them feel like they are retarded for being shocked that I dont have an FB account .

good mann

if a person takes interest in someone they'll ask this in conversation and then check their social media to compare or get more info

not having social media is a red flag for some people, sadly

Tell them it's for old people
Or tell them it's for family only
Either way you get to be "different" and girls love that

Listen to this Annon. He speaks the truth.

Nu/pol/ loves facebook and twitter. I mean their favorite presidents uses it why shouldnt you?

caus people like us get banned from normiebook and so we have to keep quiet while the commies are able to do their business in peace on their platforms

Here is the only valid advice in the thread because I had to address this issue. I would recommend having a snapchat and posting anything interesting you do. Here are some suggestions:

>A good meal you buy or cook
>An exciting activity
>Cool outdoor scenery
>Drinking/socializing with people
>Pets (preferably dogs)

These are some simple ideas that you can create a snapchat story will and encourage girls to interact with you.

It is really all you need to display some sort of proof that you have a life, have friends and do fun stuff. You're welcome

Has a dream lastnight about hatefucking some incredibly buxom goody2shoe bitch 10+ years ago from highschool. Woke up and facebook stalked her to see that she had an awful jew nose and breast reduction in the current year. Who won, here? That's right, I did. I even came in her ass in the dream but didn't manage to leak any onto my sheets. Pure miracle.

I miss the old days when people were judged on their actual character based through real experiences and not the false sense of character and personality social media profiles present. Literally girls want a guy with a cool social media profiles though so their friends will be jealous

I know that feeling all too well. I had a disagreement with a girl I knew who was full SJW and she tried to say I was harassing her just by leaving a few comments.

Go MGTOW

1. She hasn't written me off for it
2. If it's that big a deal to her, I'll start using it
3. I have a friend of 20+ years I feel bad for losing touch with I need to look up anyway

Are you sure you replied to the right person?

that gives you leverage on shit and women aren't dumb to that crap because they manipulate and throw shit tests all the time. they want to know every truth about you while having the ball in their court

Because people, mainly women, grew to accept shitty, fake exhibitionism as a necessary part of life.
I don't even have anything against kikebook per se, but I stopped using it because it just became so frustrating to sift through all this vapid and shill shit. I wouldn't understand how people deal with it if I didn't learn it's just like tv used to be for my parents, only social media is fully interactive and therefore filled with shit to a much greater extent than even the most worthless tv channel.

Sometimes I just pick a post to get my message out there, it doesn't really matter which one

You are not alone at all man. Social media is a waste of energy.

same shit as the 90s mate,if you didnt have a tv you was considered a weirdo

in the early 00s if you didnt have a mobile you was a weirdo

if you dont have social media you are a weirdo today.

I skirt the whole issue by having zero desire to be in a relationship in the first place. I have my friends and family, combined with having to interact constantly with peers at work that is more than enough human interaction for a lifetime. I do not even want a roommate even though it would make rent cheaper. The extra cost is worth the peace and quiet and not having to constantly be around somebody else. I realize I am different in preferring to live alone, but I still cannot really get the appeal of having to constantly share your living space with somebody else. The entire concept seems absolutely wretched to me.

i stopped using my facecancer about 6 months ago. changed my password to some random banging on the keyboard and logged out. it's been a pleasure, and i mean that sincerely. for me facebook made it so nothing anybody said or did was interesting to hear about, because i watched it unfold in real time. i'm interested in my friends again, and the people i had as 'friends' on facebook were never really friends to begin with. i miss the garage sale groups, but other than that i'm fine. i never thought it was weird if people didn't have them anyway. some people value their privacy. now i'm one of them.

This is an utter lie.
I know a couple of chads who despise Facebook and are still banging the hot chicks.
In the clubs your social media doesn't really matter.

Personally, I would really like to share my living space with a woman
But that's it (maybe her parents at some point if it came to that)

>Uses social media
>Most likely going to be consumed by it 24/7

Good, if that means I don't have to deal with literal zombies who gawk at their phones all day. I would rather be a fucking pariah than be a drool monkey.

No one judges me for not being on social media, but that's because I don't have any social contacts offline either.

yup. its true. I gave up the social media botnet years ago, along with cell phones. it is the single easiest way to ensure you never get a gf

qraduple this

there are no women who do not care about social status

ikea

I find physical and emotional intimacy terrifying, specifically making myself vulnerable before another person. So that's definitely the root of why I can't get the appeal of it, to me it just seems like the least comfortable thing in the world you could do. I keep everyone in my life at an emotional arms' length. I'm there for them when they need me, but it's a one-way street. We laugh together, I'm there to support them when times are hard, but I'm like a rock to them. I don't have any apparent deep feelings. That's the way I like it.

Somewhat similar to me, but I melt around women I'm really into
This is rare tho
I'm actually kind of a local celebrity where I live now, people love Trump

Stop chasing after low quality women. You may not get a perfect 10/10 but you can get a loyal white nationalist gf by going to Daily Stormer book club meetups. Find a woman who's tech savvy and security conscious if you're not a fan of mainstream social media.

Do they actually have women in attendance at DS book clubs?

Such a simple post to strike me in a place I didn't know I had.

user,

The only social network site you should register for is LinkedIn, and keep it purely for biz connections. No family, no non-industry friends. Want friends, go play sports or go out drinking

Well... knowings half the battle, right?

They do at the one I attend.

This, but anonymous social media like chan sites or IRC (if done right) can be great.

Well I might have to see about getting into a club then...

I remind myself that the Orwellian police state is bad enough without my voluntary engagement in it.

Guy who wrote this was a turbovirgin

and you're not?

>when you realize a big portion of Sup Forums's userbase has literal Oedipus complexes

>n-no u!

Step it up senpai

>wait 2-3 decades for war brides
>be old and out of your prime
No thanks.

dude

women will do anything as long as you're charming and fun. I don't have any social media and when I tell a womyn about it they go like "oh that's nice, I'm also planning to quit"

remember; no means yes

the thing is
just dont be an alchoholic druggie degenerate whore and wait for the right woman
if that never comes just die alone
its better than a future of whores

>I noticed most women my age (23) don't want anything to do with a man who doesn't have Facebook, or Instagram.

How is this a bad thing? Fuck roasties mate

Disney tier blue pill
>just be yourself and find someone who likes you for you!!!

>anyone who can see through womens' bullshit is a virgin
in my experience, men who understand how women work get laid all the time.

LOL - yeah it's that - yer lack of social accounts...

I never have problems when I tell people that I don't have social media. What do you mean?

You're right... it's better the girl love us for who we pretend to be.

start packing away 5 bucks a week, every week - take yer SECRET pack and make it moar

always upgrade looking for higher pay - sometimes a 5 or 10 minute chance makes ALL the difference