Do you remember how many Jojo threads have you created?

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

My friend told me to skip Part V since it's shit and Part VI is way better. Should I?

New ova dub when?

Your friend sounds like a butthurt salami.

Do you remember how many boners Jojo has given you?

>skipping Jojo
>friend

Doesn't read like a friend to me.

Can someone explain what was the deal with Dead Man's Questions?

>I watch JoJo so I can see iconic panels actually animated
Well here's where we're different. I watch JoJo for good characters and action. As long as it's good, even if different from the source material, it's okay.

Do you remember learning grammar in elementary school?

how come there were stands in part 7?

I already got good characters and action from the manga. Now I want to see those good characters and action animated. It isn't that hard to understand.

Because Jesus

while parts 4 and 5 are "filler" and do not provide to the overall story, they are still great manga that should be read if you want to the full jojo experience

Jesus my friend. It was all Jesus

yes, it's awful

Bc publishers wanted Araki to do something different. To please them he wrote a cowboy story that was very different from what he had done before.

Then FUCKING LOL STANDS! IT IS JOJO! YALL NIGGAA GOT TRICKED!

I don't remember the exact number but I discovered a new fetish.

Gappy makes me happy

you are cute

Kira lives on as a ghost but without his memories
He fulfills assassination contracts on serial killers from a monk chick who can sense spirits
that's it, just a little side story

It's what happened to Kira in the afterlife.

What a madman

But adapting the exact same thing, except it's animated, creates for a half assed experience where neither the characters nor the animation is as good as the manga, while taking liberties allows for that.
Well it's not like any of us are gonna change our minds anyways. I guess the way the show is done simply isn't for me.

How new are you?
JoJo in its entirety is so iconic it wouldn't be an adaption if anything was changed

3 threads.
5 boners

thanks

Swiss fucking cheese.

Aida Mitsuo?

I'm not new, at all. I was here when the OVA was what we had and being different never bothered me, because it was entertaining.
>Nor the animation is as good as the manga
I meant the action, fuck.

I think Part 5 is boring as fuck, Gio has no personality and is irrelevant and his ability manages to be extremely uninteresting and the villain is the worst who's ever appeared.

Would you eat him?

Yeah, gonna have to agree to disagree with you there. I seriously don't understand your problem.

7>8>4>6>5>2>3>1

Go!

Calm down dude, I don't think having different tastes is a problem.

>Villain is the worst that ever appeares
Now I agreed with you up until you said this gay shit. Diavolo is fucking great and even better than DIO.

Why, you're pretty right, though I'd knock 2 and 3 up a spot each.

and a thong
7>6>4>5>2>1>3

8>7>2>1>3>4>5

If it was an animated re-imagining of the source material it wouldn't be an anime adaption.
Adaptions can rearrange the order of events, skip arcs or add filler but fundamentally changing the source materials wouldn't make it an adaption of JoJo, it would essentially be fanfiction like the OVA.

Twelve boners.

Should I buy Rohan at the Louvre, AAA, or 6251?

I know there are scans but I want more Jojo on my shelf.

But wasn't Kira's soul destroyed at the end of Part 4?

I am calm. I apologize if that last line came off as hostile. I was just stating that I don't understand your problem.

Now if I was an assmad faggot I would've just said your opinion is shit.

he is cool, but he gets barely any page time

You shouldn't skip it but it's pretty bad. It starts off good atleast.
Also people are strong af in this part.

This pose gave me a boner.

It's never said what the hands actually do, it's a mystery unless you experience it yourself.
We find out the hands don't actually drag people to hell but take them to a spirit limbo where they will never pass on from the mortal world like Reimi and others could.

Read Dead Man's Questions

Part V was a chore for me but that was mostly the SHIT scans and translation

No.

But I don't actually think the soul is immortal in JoJo. Made in Heavens reset sounds like total erasure from existence for me and all abilities that can change the past should be able to erase them as well.

And the pages he IS in are fucking top notch, m8.
I also liked his schizophrenia with Dopio. I thought that added a dynamic that not a lot of other jojo villains have.

It literally says the souls of the people who were killed move universes during Made In Heaven's acceleration.
Irene and her crew have the souls of the original crew, just in different bodies.

King Crimson's legs....

Sexy aint they?

>multiple personalities= schizophrenia
Fucking non psychopathology majors

I still don't know if he was just fucking with him or what

I dislike Shueisha's colouring more and more every time I see it.
When I read that scene in black and white it was fucking creepy and foreboding, I was genuinely scared for Bruno. The colouring just doesn't capture that at all.

Delicious

Someone dump the thick part 5 stands again

I don't get why people shit on part 5 so much. It had some great fights and a good crew. Gio was great before he joined the gang but then he sadly fell into the background but I can forgive that because that crew was great

Where does it state that? The way I see it only the souls of people who survive pass on to the new universe. The ones who died are replaced by doppelgangers.

It gets a lot of unnecessary hate, and people use the changes it made as a reason, but that's not fair. It's a great piece of anime.
Well sorry I misinterpreted what you said.
Part 1, 2, 3, and 6 all have great endings man.

>majoring in anything psychology related

Glad someone agrees.

Not that you'd ever want to, but can you imagine all the terrible, terrible things that this page would've spawned if King Crimson was barefoot?

Fuck off, I'm tired. Nobody cares about your worthless degree.

Actually biochem. It was just a bad joke after all

is there any other good fangames for jojo besides 7th stand user and diavolo no daibouken?

This guy comes up and thunder cross split attacks your girlfriends ass.
What do you do?

Please do not sexualize the Crimson
Thank you

The JoJo mugen maybe?

freeze his dick off

Forget he exists

i really wish that i could get my controller to work with that

Then I guess his Thunder Cross Split Attack would be just as good as always.
Because he'd hit nothing.

My little goblin can't be this cute!

Седьмая часть- лучшая часть

Why does a child have a tattoo?

DELETE THIS

>Седьмая часть- лучшая часть

Probably not. I'd like to think the reason he married Rina was because she was willing to do that kind of stuff, being a filthy nip and all.

Reminder that achtung baby served no purpose at all

>do not provide to the overall story
part 4 and 5 explain the bow and arrow and the stand origins, it isnt part of the story anymore?

i thought you faggots said part 4 was good, the jonathan joestar was by far the best so far

Reminder that he would later die of a cold

It was just an excuse to show Joseph and Josuke interacting.

It's an undercover drug midget

AAA, since I can't seem to find scans for it

>Forgetting RPS kid

What does Doujyan mean? Isn't it surprise?

>Consolefags
Something you wanna say to me punk?

So if we actually get a second ED we will most likley get it after Quiet Life since that's the halfpoint of the show and a fitting episode for a new ending

They still should have done something with her.

Like "oh we found the mom" or "and she grew up to be successful" instead of "nothing happened with her at all and she doesn't even exist anymore".

i guess you are right, but part 4 really doesn't only the small bit in part 5 does that could have easily been explained later. also we didn't really need to know about the bow, the simple "some old lady had it and it gives stands and stuff" works fine

AFTER ALLLL~~~~~~~~~

Find some better games Dirby

i just found out that the phantom blood ps2 games has twice as many dios as eyes of heaven

Yeah, I thought it was pretty stupid, too.

only twice?