Seiyuu thread

seiyuu thread? has your favorite gotten any roles recently or will they get any in the next few seasons?
pic is f/go related event, short hair taneda
glimpse of feet also

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJYaK7bEHDo#t=2m28s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nobunaga is best boy

How addicted is Sugita to Pokemon GO?

addicted enough
speaking of that aren't we only a few episodes behind for tokyo encounter subs? bakuhatsu is up to episode 42 now

Who are the best rookies or sort-of new seiyuu this season?

did she get chubbier or is it just the hair
also pretty cute, can't complain

>Suzuki Tattsuhisa
How many other VAs has his name his Pokemon after? He just named three pokemons after Hanae, Hosoya and Okamoto a couple of hours ago.

>speaking of that aren't we only a few episodes behind for tokyo encounter subs?
Should be easy for the subber to catch up now.

mine

any nakamura or hayamin yet?

Not yet but Nakamura named one after Sugita.

Only ReLIFE I think, sadly.

>Taneda-san the Bulbasaur
I see what he did there.

she mentioned getting new work in something, do you think it's finally more english or dub roles?

i can't believe she's still pure

Clearly not Mizuna Rei.

I like Imai!

Hondo Kaede a cute but her show got postponed to next season.

surprised he isn't around yet

So I didn't realize Yukarin fucking off meant Sumipe got a new radio show until Nana was the first guess this week

>Sumipe completely flubs the intro and generally seems to fuck up multiple times just because Nana is there
>tells Nana how she about how she plays Colette alongside Nana in Konobi and the first time she heard Nana was Colette in Tails of Symphonia on the Gamecube (Nana seems surprised it wasn't PS2 but of course Sumipe had a Gamecube)
>Sumipe starts rambling about something like usual, gets shut down with "Chotto urusai Momoka"

What happened to her?

What do you guys think of seiyuu who do other showbiz-like work like stage plays or TV programs or have regular (?) singing careers?

became a meme and marketed

She kinda became famous and her agency is pushing her hard since then

makeup and professional styling

Are most successful seiyuus good actors? I honestly can't tell, probably because I don't speak moon.

Too busy to go outside.

Nah I wish more like Sony forbid her to go outside so she could be a spooky ghost like Amamiya.

I think part of Inorin's fashion problems these days are just that she's always desperately tried to be more mature than her age despite being loli as fug.

Amamiya isn't that pale, lighting and makeup help
Also at least she has two standout roles, compared to inori and her flavor of the month roles

i really really like satou satomi and i still keep finding out she had major roles in shows i watched without me even noticing. finding out she was nagi in kagewani shou had me floored. which speaks volumes of her acting ability. she might just be the single best actual voice _actress_ in the TV seiyuu business.

single-handedly pioneering granny loli fetishism

>inori and her flavor of the month roles
You seem pretty sure Ten-chan don't fall into that category.

I implied that, she has plenty also. All I'm saying is her Miia and Aqua saved her job

she and satou satomi are the best desu

>painted toenails
SLUT

never*

don't you want to just nibble at them

Short hair on rounder faces doesn't help making them look thin.

I don't get the "Denma" one. Last I checked people went crazy with it. Denma = electric "massager" = Dildo?

I could be wrong tho.

Tell me Sup Forums, who are the lesser known seiyuu that you hope and pray gets more roles and stays happy.

Momo Asakura, Matsui Eriko and Tomoyo Kurosawa.

Did Yuu voiced anything recently ? I like her voice when she goes full onee-san.

Ah, I think I kinda get it. How's this related to a Caterpie, though?

>Tomoyo Kurosawa
literally a big name now

I want Rieka Yazama (Kon Futaba) and Ayako Yoshitani (Urabe Mikoto) to come back into seiyuu industry and have a few more roles

Satomi Satou is in this weird middle ground of popularity where you're doing well enough to be kept around and working but not well enough that your primary voice is in demand or being pushed hard that results in getting a lot of variety in work.

All I ask for is one Kana Yuuki TV role a year.

>is in nothing this season

But that's wrong, she's even singing an ED this season.

How successful do you think her solo career will be?

The cast of KKK
;_;

IMO not that much but she does have fans (I think) from the Arpeggio/Idolmaster crowd so she'll manage, probably

Where is your seat?

(●・▽・●)

Tanechan doesn't look right

What? Short hair looks good on Tane-chan.

Too old to hit it big, might drag it out forever like Mingos though.

Mingosu is actually good, though.

short hair looks on good on a lot of seiyuu imo

more feet

New episodes of Tokyo Encounter in August.
Mikako Komatsu is the guest.

who do you want to be tokyo encounter?

there isn't enough seiyuu feet pics, especially of seiyuu I like

Rude

>Emitsun is probably dead

I hope so

Aki needs to use her husky voice more often (think Emi from Conrete) And have another show where she and Sumipe interact a lot

Can I touch Aoi's body?

Only if you are Taketatsu.

Just because they're successful doesn't mean they're the most talented. See: Sugita, HanaKana, etc.

Thanks for existing, Aoi.

Aoi and her papa.

would you get on your knees and beg for your seiyuufu's parents blessing to marry her?

>Mikako Komatsu
very nice

Dang, she ugly.

Where is that?

He looks terrifying. Will his daughter die alone?

I though they were going to talk about PokemonGO

8, 5, or 4.

so any new guests on Tokyo Encounter?

Did I miss some episodes like this shot suggests? I thought 42 was the latest, translated or not.

The show is recorded. I got that from another Mikakoshi's fan that taped the CM.

>I got that from another Mikakoshi fan
Baba?

Ah ok. So it didn't air yet.

Baba is not the only fan exists, you imbecile.

You are just mad because you will never be as dedicated to Mikakoshi as Baba.

Err, I would have to hit Aoi logs to remember but I am sure it's just some thematic place in Japan.

Is that Ayaneru legs

From left to right.
Ayaneru, Kayanon, don't remember, Aoi, Sarah Emi.

>not remembering MAO
How

That also reminds me that Bridcutt's self-introduction on the Ange Vierge stream this week was cringy as fuck to watch as a whitey.
youtube.com/watch?v=eJYaK7bEHDo#t=2m28s

Also note this is what TakaRie looks like without shitloads of makeup and Ikuta looks disgusting with that hairstyle.

I am quite sad that the anime my seiyuufu had a main role in got cancelled abruptly and is only resuming later.

Aoi Sup Forumsnon, do you happen to know her favourite colour?

Did she get cosmetic surgery?

HANAKANA

Nice angle at the end

How do you feel about KitaEri's sudden return?

Reminder

They just made new content for things she was already in and slightly more of the normie shit she still gets hired for this year.

Although after being replaced in Show by Rock nothing was guaranteed I guess.

TakaRie is my seiyuufu

Neat, I didn't know anyone besides me watched Kagewani and cared when Satomi Satou showed up. I usually hear her as ojous which I felt was a waste of her potential even before because of how great Ritsu was. It's satisfying to not see her typecast.

About the first thing, I'm currently appreciating her do that in Kuromukuro. I didn't realize she was in ConRevo for the longest time as I was watching it.