How does one become an aspiring lawyer yet is not going to law school and expecting to graduate with a political...

How does one become an aspiring lawyer yet is not going to law school and expecting to graduate with a political science degree ?

A 22-year-old woman who was shot and killed by police after crashing into an officer with her car was an aspiring lawyer, her relatives have said.

She had recently transferred from Hampton University in Virginia to Temple University in Philadelphia and was expected to graduate with a degree in political sciences.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_v_Collins
youtube.com/watch?v=YdjHfuP-knM
youtu.be/oBG6uajkd8I
youtu.be/alkj1DWXsSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The same way a jig raps on the corner with homies while drinking a 40oz, that makes him an aspiring rapper.

>black girl I know mentions she wants to study to become a lawyer.
>oh really, what kind of lawyer?
>oh you know, just a lawyer

where's the video?

Law fag here.
Law schools are not looking for law degrees, in fact its a liability for you. They expect you to come in knowing almost nothing so they can mold you from the ground up. Bullshit degrees like English and Political Science are actually very good for getting into law school.

^
|

A ton of poli sci grads end up going to law school.

Because you have to go to undergrad before law school in the U.S., how do you not know this?

English majors don't seem to do great. PoliSci/Hist majors do.

t. law student

well im glad she dead now
dodged a bullet there (be rum dum tzz) murica

Went to law school with a bio degree. Didn't learn shit.

t. IP lawyer

(((Law Schools))) are cancerous. Gas yourselves.

There is aspiring astronauts shot every day in Chicago.

>thinking rule of law is not what made western civilization so great

shouldn't have violated the NAP

WE
WUZ
LAWYOURS
N SHIIIIIIET

>t. aspiring nigger

AYE NIGGA
LIKE DA GREATEST LAWYO IN HISTORY SAID DAT
IF YOU AINT GON FIT
YOU GON ACQUIT

ITT: Post good cases from your cunt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_v_Collins

oh wow maybe we should let blacks self segregate and self police their little shit communities now

she had already been busted for assault, battery, reefer, false I.D., etc but she was never convicted,

I hope your serious. Let them police themselves. Its a win-win-win-loss:

WIN
Blacks = get what them want
Whites = don't get hurt, blamed or criticized
Everyone = gets to see blacks as the really are

LOSS
Leftists = get butt hurt because of the above

bc the lsat is not tough to some people
also a gpa doesnt matter to be an attorney because you kinda freelance

>Aspiring lawyer

Yes, don't we all aspire to have a career where our job is to get criminals off the hook?

God, such a Jewish profession.

Trayvon Martin was an aspiring astronaut.

I'm an aspiring billionaire

>God, such a Jewish profession.

Everyone is entitled to a legal protection you stupid cunt. If there isn't enough evidence to bring a prosecution, the presumption of innocence wins out. By saying that they're criminals when they haven't been convicted you've basically missed out the basis of every legal system devised across the west since Magna Carta.

You think prosecutors aren't scummy fuckers as well?

THis.

Everyone I knew who was a Poli Sci major was planning to go to Law School.

The law is random and confusing. I'm so paranoid I'm breaking a law anytime I do anything that I have a lawyer on call 24/7 any time I do fucking anything.

I might appreciate the law if it didn't seem like such an arbitrary mess in practice.

t. Small business owner

oh no! one less lawyer!

Well it depends what country she’s from. Many countries do not have different types of lawyers

Would have been nice to have gotten my dick sucked by her at least once before she died.

may i also ask why is it always the black women who run people over with their fucking cars?

>aspiring lawyer
>attempted murder on a cop
well shit

>what was Charlottesville

>doesn't like law
>finds law confusing
Fuck off nigger.

thats a good question. what REALLY was charlottesville?

youtube.com/watch?v=YdjHfuP-knM
youtu.be/oBG6uajkd8I
youtu.be/alkj1DWXsSE
meanwhile this shit happens all the time in 'the hood'

Spoken like someone who's never been sued for 6 figures because he told a guy why he was being fired instead of just telling him not to come in to work tomorrow, and having to decide whether it's worth it to spend twice that much fighting him in court or take the hit and reward your shit ex-employee with 3 years pay for being a shit employee.

I've never been involved in a criminal case so I don't have an opinion on it, but tort law is an incomprehensible minefield.

We was triing to get highEer! en Shit! u know weez Asstranauts Mofo.

Someone else fucking died at this school? Some freshman fell out of his dorm and bit it a few weeks ago. Earlier a girl got shot by her nog friend.