Why does Stefan Molyneux (a Jew) cover up the fact he has $1million in Bitcoin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
youtube.com/watch?v=MkNi7rbxDyQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because he's (a Jew), like you said

Why does a britfag post shit about a fellow jew that is not pjw?

fag away little cuck

>oy vey, why doesn't this guy invest in my totally reliable, stable and non-inflationary fiat currency

Nice try rabbi

cover up?

Why does it matter?

why are you not sucking jamal's cock right now, like you're supposed to?

Why does the amount of money someone has saved matter? This is clearly a character assasination.

>Why does Stefan Molyneux (a Jew) cover up the fact he has $1million in Bitcoin
>Why does (a Jew) cover up the fact he has $1million in Bitcoin

you are fucking stupid

>Why does(a Jew) cover up

very fucking stupid

thanks OP, saved
probably his shillkel wallet

Are you Jewish?

Are you Jewish?

>why does an ancap have all his money in the form of bitcoin and not fiat currency

Are you retarded?

>still on (((youtube)))
controlled opposition

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

Retard. We elected a billionare as President.

ONE MILLION FUCKING ONE DOLLARS?

Yes and he's a shill for Israel.

Are you Jewish?

No he isn't a shill for Israel. You're the hasbara that can only recite lines from your dumbass app.

youtube.com/watch?v=MkNi7rbxDyQ

Are you Jewish?

I don't think so. If I am I wasn't raised jewish or did/does my family have ties with any other jewish families. I'm just curious why you care? I didn't mention it earlier but, what proof is there the molymeme is a kike. If molymeme is a like how does this change the information in his media?

No.

You're Jewish, stop projecting. You fucking retards still bring up 9+ month old shit because there's nothing new tht says Trump is for Israel.

You do realise clutching at straws to prove Trump is anti-Israel doesn't work when Trump has eight Jewish grandchildren and his Vice-President is Jewish, right?

Are you Jewish?

No. I'm not clutching at straws. You're the Jew. I told you already. Your neuroticism is proving it.

Are you Jewish?

Are you jewish ?

Yeah it's unfortunate that he has so many ties to Jews but, what are you going to do? I'm probably Israel myself as far as I don't give a fuck about the palistinians and that all the likes need to go somewhere else. I don't care if it's there, Mars or fucking Uzbekistan, as long as it's not the west and, we stop giving them aid of any sort except maybe HIV/AIDS.

*Probably=pro