Could it be true?

Could it be true?

Other urls found in this thread:

weeklystandard.com/the-human-stain-why-the-harvey-weinstein-story-is-worse-than-you-think/article/2009995
vox.com/identities/2017/10/10/16454954/harvey-weinstein-enablers
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/10/10/16454182/cyrus-vance-harvey-weinstein-ivanka-donald-trump-junior-prosecute-donations-write-in
nissanclub.com/forums/off-topic/133394-www-wehavenudes-com.html
nypost.com/2017/10/07/i-witnessed-weinsteins-sleaziness-up-close-ex-waitress/
archive.is/zNYG3
crazydaysandnights.net/2017/10/mr-x-blind-item-1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rM-iTP-B-aM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP image is 100% correct. Also:

Harvey Weinstein has absolutely horrible varicose veins. Bulging, disgusting. Nasty nasty stuff. Many surgeries in NYC by a doctor who pioneered some treatments for varicose veins.

He also had a camshow with Jennifer Lawrence before she came to Hollywood. One of his 'procurers' scouting for fresh meat found her, arranged the cam session, and sent it on. It will be leaked later this month.

I guess this doesn't help a whole lot, but now you know!

Screenshot this post.

>taking australian shitposters seriously

newfags pls go

Please god yes.

>start making serious reply
>notice flag

Also to add to the conspiracy people are now only coming forward because Weinstein "has lost a lot of his power in Hollywood". What if the nudes he stored where part of his power? "Do this for me or I ruin your career and sell these pics to newspapers"

>Harvey Weinstein leaked them himself
>He shitposts on Sup Forums

he who controls the memes..

hm. well theres always imdb right. i dont care about celebrity shit. i dont even know who was part of the fappening. but big if true.

Not just nudes. Tip of iceberg. Criminal connections in Hollywood mean someone like Weinstein only needs to make a single call to start a chain of events where someone vanishes in a hole in the desert, is busted with drugs, dies of of overdose, has a DUI, is shot in a "robbery gone wrong" etc.

It doesn't even have to be someone directly connected to him- although he does have people like that. One of his drug connections could know someone. Someone he blackmails could know someone.

Weinstein only offered fame and fortune to a few girls. He used implied threats against them and their families to even more.

Does everyone keep dirt on everyone in that industry?

what about replacements?
it all started with that copypasta about miley's body being found in the desert and reported by some radio station; now there is a whole slew of them!

imo it more says there are 'reproduction rings' and lots of the celebs that 'look alike' are actually related

Only way to know for sure is to find the dates for each picture

We have to go deeper.

You don't need to replace people when you can just put them in traumatic sexual situations. You don't even need any technology to MKUltra someone. You just put them in a hopeless situation and use them like a toy. A woman, especially one pre-selected for vulnerability to this, will be permanently screwed up and easy prey forever.

I don't blame people for noticing this difference in posture & demeanor and drawing 'replacement' conclusions, but they also must never have met up with a chick from the internet back in the aol/myspace days or they'd know how different someone can look from one picture with the right angle.

Endogamy

are more regal figureheads implicit, oprah, ellen etc
i love that both of them got some presidential award, i immediately thought they knew on the dl it was for good propaganda not whatever sjw best citizen bullshit

not really a question but i have noticed that as people like brad pitt fall out of favour for w/e reason new people fill his 'niche'
new aloof cute actor being ryan babygoose. watching 'the nice guys' was like watching pitt in burn after reading

This is how all industries work. Why do you think they rape children in washington? So that you share complicity and therefore share risk.

Yeah but that's also mostly Israel getting the blakcmail material in DC.

Anyone who is top of their field in an industry governed by networking is guilty of this same sort of shit. It's not a trend, it's a qualification for trust among the others who are guilty.

Posting from another thread so it's saved here...

>B-But she said she knew nothing about his ways

Jenn was one of the rare girls who was already hypersexual before even being procured and brought to Hollywood. She may or may not have found out about the rapey behavior, open secret that you might vanish or be institutionalized if you go against him, type stuff.

No, the problematic ones definitely get replaced. You have to remember, most celebrities have body doubles to throw off paparazzi. A lot of celebrities that fall off in their prime suddenly change styles and appearance for a “comeback”. In reality these celebrities turn into characters themselves that any actor can play. Some are shockingly obvious replacements with previously well-known lookalikes, like with Avril Lavigne or Paul McCartney

Also, Bigfoot and Elvis are building tiny houses outside of Reno. Elvis is the top.

So you're saying his varicose veins will be how we ID him in all the leaked POV sex tapes about to come out?

So she DID gobble his schmeckle? More?

Can't say I'm surprised.

:^)

Camshow wasn't two way though. Just her. Other stuff I don't know timetable on leaking. Just what people I know have and what they're doing with it.

By "camshow", you mean fapping on cam or like a strip tease?

Man, if a video were to come out of her 'bating on cam we might finally hear the last of her.

2 year break from movies did she say??

Her 'audition' camshow isn't really that interesting compared to what must be out there after she got to Hollywood. I don't think her hiatus is related to knowing that specific thing exists, or that it's getting leaked.

The good stuff almost always has to be hacked. People are hesitant to give up what they get traded or they'll be blacklisted from the small circles that swap these things.

Holy. Fuck.
>Harvey
"Show me your hole. For an acting role."
>Weinstein
The question is who did he piss off to get turned into a literal sacrifice?

I guess we'll all see within a few weeks. Personally, I hope its all true, and these sub humans will be exposed for what they are.

Elites trading blackmail? Goddamn, these people really have their balls in a vice grip.

They must have some bretty good shit.

very jewy

bump

Not the kind of guy to take things quietly, either.

Once he figures out he has no friends left, he's going to start pointing to where bodies are buried, which closets have skeletons and don't be surprised of there is a safe deposit box or two filled with goodies.

His brother cut off the money pipe. Harvey's own money and companies are already running dry. He can't buy his way out of things anymore, he can't hire Ray Donovan style fixer thugs anymore.

You all did this by killing old media. Here are some articles that you all need to read:

weeklystandard.com/the-human-stain-why-the-harvey-weinstein-story-is-worse-than-you-think/article/2009995

>That’s why the story about Harvey Weinstein finally broke now. It’s because the media industry that once protected him has collapsed. The magazines that used to publish the stories Miramax optioned can’t afford to pay for the kind of reporting and storytelling that translates into screenplays. They’re broke because Facebook and Google have swallowed all the digital advertising money that was supposed to save the press as print advertising continued to tank.

>Look at Vanity Fair, basically the in-house Miramax organ that Tina failed to make Talk: Condé Nast demanded massive staff cuts from Graydon Carter and he quit. He knows they’re going to turn his aspirational bible into a blog, a fate likely shared by most (if not all) of the Condé Nast books.

It never gets that far. These people look into the abyss and spit at it. They'll never turn on each other shot of getting the chair because they'll just get treatment in Europe and Apologize. That's it.

Whoops forgot my name

>Elites trading blackmail? Goddamn, these people really have their balls in a vice grip.

There's what the elites trade and then there's what people one degree away from that circle manage to get ahold of and trade and so on and so on.

Anyway back to the articles you guys need to have read:

vox.com/identities/2017/10/10/16454954/harvey-weinstein-enablers

>A male former employee who helped set up meetings between Weinstein and women said many of the women were scared and unaware of the nature of the meetings. One woman especially troubled him, he told Farrow: “You just feel terrible because you could tell this girl, very young, not from our country, was now in a room waiting for him to come up there in the middle of the day, and we were not to bother them.”

>Then there are the damage-control teams. Many people who talked to Farrow “said that they had seen Weinstein’s associates confront and intimidate those who crossed him, and feared that they would be similarly targeted,” Farrow writes. “Weinstein and his legal and public-relations teams have conducted a decades-long campaign to suppress these stories,” he continues. That campaign allegedly included settlement negotiations that felt to one employee like “David versus Goliath.”

>The New Yorker story paints a picture of a web of enablers around Weinstein, helping him lure women into what Farrow calls “professional meetings that were little more than thin pretexts for sexual advances,” and then helping him pay them off or intimidate them into silence if they complained. It’s an old story: the powerful man insulated from the repercussions of his behavior by those around him.

"New York County’s district attorney doesn’t seem to like prosecuting rich and powerful people."
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/10/10/16454182/cyrus-vance-harvey-weinstein-ivanka-donald-trump-junior-prosecute-donations-write-in

This is why he went to Europe. Which I really believe he is France due to extradition laws just like Polansky.
I bet anything he started with VERY YOUNG actresses....

Minor history lesson- these things are fractal, it's like the little nudes trading communities in the 2000s based off of sites like hotornot, picrave, ratemyface, little communities trading nudes of popular girls. It started dying off when people tried monetizing it by starting actual websites- eg nissanclub.com/forums/off-topic/133394-www-wehavenudes-com.html

(Pretty much all that's left sort of open to the public is user-ib, maybe some tor based shit, private reddit groups, w/e)

nypost.com/2017/10/07/i-witnessed-weinsteins-sleaziness-up-close-ex-waitress/

>A fellow server told me: “When a girl arrived waiting for Harvey, we all knew what was in store for her. After a little small talk and a sip of champagne, there would be an ‘office tour’ — usually well past working hours, after which the girl would return looking worse for wear and barely able to finish the glass.”

>One “office tour,” a term we used jokingly, began with a firm order from Weinstein that his table not be cleared, and so the food sat, untouched, for hours. When the uncomfortable girl finally returned about two hours later, they sat down and resumed conversation as if no time had passed, keeping us there until he decided he was ready to leave, often around midnight.

>Many of the women he saw would return for second or third dates. Sometimes, Weinstein and a woman would come back to the restaurant the next morning, with her sporting wet hair and the same clothes.

He wasn't JUST doing this to actresses. He got off on ruining normal LA women (if you can call them normal- he certainly loved to target new arrivals from flyover country), and the power of being able to ruin their lives, or maybe even have them killed, if they threatened his reputation.

Sup Forums here, no it's not true

Go back to your mechanical keyboard thinkpad riced out arch-linux homescreen threads.

Makes sense, especially when you consider the shitty movies Hollyweird is shitting out these days.

Just wondering, are you a part of the "Fappening" trading circle? Is this how you have this info?

I've read posts from people who got deep into it and they say what leaked really is just the tip of the iceberg

Oh so when she was what, 12 you fucking scrote? Cuz she was acting in Hollywood by 13-14. So if this exists and "gets released" later this month, you might wanna avoid clicking that shit homie.

Get the fuck out of here you fucking larper. Fuck those gold-diggin' sluts.

The Fappening trading circle are people who spearphish and RAT Hollywood in the hunt for wins. Ironically they tend to get their wins from members of the nudes trading circles comprised of Hollywood execs/stars.

Weinstein still has a few bucks left to hire PR shills. You'll recognize them because they'll continually push the meme of "gold digging sluts going for fame and fortune" and studiously avoiding the fact that he targetted 10x as many women and girls as he made famous, or the sadistic life-ending consequences that someone like Weinstein could cause, most likely while jerking his dick.

I read some of your posts, this is all connected right? Like a house of cards, if you get the people in Hollywood doing this you can follow the money and get the rest of the people doing this or arguably worse things?

Have you seen Eyes Wide Shut?

archive.is/zNYG3

Maybe, user.

It is. It implicates majority of males(mostly kikes) in power as well as a few of the powerful women(acting as more a dominatrix)... all the women knew they were whoring for a job.

I'm not a shill. No one forced them to do anything. They were all over 18 too right?

Who else in Hollywood is going to crash and burn? Spielberg? Whedon? Singer?

So there are other actors in these circles?

If this is true and you're not just larping, shit's crazy.

It's all going to fall apart.

Not my problem, I'm not the one who has the recording. Weinstein's slush funds are EMPTY. No more payoffs to anyone. When that happens, people have to follow through on promises, or they won't be taken seriously.

>So there are other actors in these circles?

No big names. Someone like RDJ would be getting stuff sent to him directly, he wouldn't need to trade.

Like what they did to Karen Mulder when she said the fashion industry and government elite was full of rapists and groomers.

Let me elaborate on the falling apart- everything is a mutual web of blackmail and favor trading. One big strand like Weinstein can make the whole thing weak.

By the way, I assumed everyone knew but I want to be sure: this is Bannon's work. He promised to take us to war, and he has followed through.

Is this, Guy Pearce posting irl?

You need to conserve your precious bodily fluids.

If you read the "insider" in this thread it looks like they are. No surprise there

You know now that I think about it, does anyone remember many of the pics from the fappening? Were any of them selfies or were they all taken by a third party?

It would give credence to his statement that all the pictures were taken by this "mystery person"

also I misused the word credence I wonder what word I actually want there

"It would give [increased plausibility] to his statement"?!

Weinstein dick pics when?

Like half of jlaw's were selfies.

Not all of the Fappening came from Weinstein's phone, but a substantial portion did.

The hack only got one of his phones, with a certain timeframe of material. It still damaged his power behind the scenes and contributed to the meltdown we are seeing today.

A monster who will get you institutionalized, blacklisted, or dead if you fight back, but MIGHT make your career, and either way will keep a secret within closed circles is one thing.

That same monster who can't keep his data secure is an entirely different thing.

Sounds like Schneider might be going down
crazydaysandnights.net/2017/10/mr-x-blind-item-1.html

UMM OK...

>When that happens, people have to follow through on promises, or they won't be taken seriously
Can you please elaborate here?
Any pics you can share for proof? Anything?

Prepare thy popped corn.

I think he means when you can no longer pay someone off, they have no reason to protect you anymore.

Christ I was like "What could Rob Schneider have possibly done"

but I figured it out don't worry I'm not retarded I swear

youtube.com/watch?v=rM-iTP-B-aM

ROB SCHNEIDER WAS AN ANIMAL, AND A STAPLER,
BUT ONE DAY HE WOKE UP AND HE WAS BEING MOLESTED AND HE'S GONNA FIND OUT THAT BEING MOLESTED ISN'T WHAT HE REQUESTED

rated: pg 14

>Could it be true?

No. The photos were all clearly taken with different cameras.

>the virgin shitposter doesn't realize that people can be sent pictures and save them

Different cameras but allegedly sent to one phone, Harvey's. But if all the photos were pulled from one phone would there be a way to determine that?

oh shit

they don't actually mean rob schneider, they mean Dan "What is the purpose of man? To post little girls and get a ban" Schneider

yes I know, if we finally actually get solid proof of that fucker I will be so happy

>"robbery gone wrong"
His name was?

:^))))))))

More dominoes. Every day average people realize Hollyweird isn't just an edgy way to describe Hollywood.

Love how the comments instantly devolve into Trump bitchfits, as if he's the only billionaire on the planet. Trump Derangement Syndrome is real.

Seth Conrad Rich

WTF am I looking at? This clone shit again?

That weeklystandard article is the best online article I've read in a long time. I'm glad the kike cabal is falling down

>billionaire mogul who has had buildings named after him.
I wonder who that could be?

veracity?

>Rob Schneider
He's been tweeting about how he was on the receiving end of this

Checked. Dan is next.

PREDICTING:

>Russia story is DEAD
>dems need new anti-trump rhetoric
>known woman harasser in hollywood who is on his way out (weinstein)
>throw him to the wolves, he stiill has billions on his account so no big loss, he'll just retire
>people eat this shit up
>more and more women come out with stories
>they're all being believed

>this is when they drop the bomb

>trump tapes
>trump caught giving a girl a hug on the apprentice and kiss on head

>this is portrayed as he raped her
>remember all the "raped" girls from during the election
>they all come forward saying trump raped them
>everyone believes them this time
>trump impeached
>goys eat it all up hook line and sinker
>status quo restored

I'm not saying screenshot this, but you better have an open mind

>Geffen, Murdoch, Redstone, Lucas, Spielberg

nah, it's bound to be Trump.

absolutely nothing to do with tillersons shit getting hacked.

What do you think would happen if people tweeted " tick tock" to him

Harvey could not possibly have taken a selfie of Kate Upton and Justin Verlander

muh russia will never die