youtu.be/ItcrGFBn39A

youtu.be/3wsegE01zUE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IyRDE565UYc
cdfdata.fire.ca.gov/incidents/incidents_statsevents
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>god help us all
Except the gays. This is your fault.

Punishment for not voting for the God Emperor.

#Calexit

IS BOHEMIAN GROVE GOING DOWN IN FLAMES OVER IN SONOMA?

Unfortunately, no. It is in west county and Occidental is actually where a lot of evacuees are currently staying.

>Fires
>Not Earthquakes
opinion discarded.

Captcha: FIRENZE GARDEN

it´s divine punishment

It's a fast way to get rid of illegal aliens.
They will self deport.

SMOKE THE ROACH

Burn it all

Fire is now threatening Napa State Hospital, one of California's last remaining operational mental hospitals. Napa State has become a repository for seriously dangerous mentally ill prisoners from Supermax prisons like Pelican Bay. Evacuating Napa State would therefore be, pardon the joke, completely insane...and extremely dangerous.

This news also means that fire is directly threatening the original historic downtown of Napa, which is actually really fucking sad. And the winds are picking up. It's going to be really blustery tonight. Hang onto your asses, boys. This is going to get ugly.

You new to California bro?
This is every fucking fall, I Was born here....EVERY FUCKING FALL!

Reap the whirlwind you Goddess heathen

I wonder what's causing the fires.

>be Californian
>spit in gods eye everyday with Hollywood atrocities
>legallize aids
>fags trannies commies and junkies
> god sets your state on fire because you are heretics
>please god save California!
>why won't god help?

I hope California is burnt of the face of this planet

>San Francisco
>LA
Finally fires in the right place.

>this thing that happens seasonally is wrath from god

can you guys quit larping for like one whole god damn second

winds are picking up boyos wish my house luck

How bad is the air quality in San Francisco?

That city is turning into a fucking dystopia with homeless people roaming around everywhere

technically Molochs Forrest For Fuck Boiz is in Monte Rio not to be too technical

And it makes rich people feel even better

*be gay*
*throw pride parades instead of preparing for wildfires/nat disaster*
*nature/god hits you with wildfires*
dis is sumhow drumpfs fault
drumpf pls send halp

Heheh exactly.

"It's been so dry! Lightning strikes! Kids playing with firecrackers! Strong winds! "

Nah motherfuckers. New vents are opening up. Anyone who pays the least bit of attention would realize this. I'm east coast so I'm pretty excited to see what happens desu

I hope Trump has refused all aid as a result of their blatant defiance of federal law.

Also, interesting that it burns in hell-fire so soon after that fucking faggot made it legal to pass on HIV. Almost like they were being punished for degeneracy somehow.

luck to you but i hope the rest of the state burns to hell

Clearly trumps fault cuz of muh climate change. Burn this fucking state down, coming from someone who lives here.

Don't know about SF, but here's where I live.

Inside the house, there's the dull scent of smoke. Opening up the door? It smells like someone is burning a wood fire.

>that map
are you niggers aware this is arson? There is no way that spread is natural. Someone is setting fires.

THE FIRE RISES

To the anons living on the west side of I-80 in Solano, stay alert. The areas around Costco and Travis have been issued preparation advisories.

News Flash! Antifa declares fire to be a Nazi. Only a matter of time b4 it's BTFO!
All Antifa members report for duty in Calistoga.

Burn that whole state down.
Fag and aids sympathizer.

how the fuck do you even live in Caliornia
>Warning: Mexican X-ing area
>Wild fire evacuation in place
>Roads closed due to Drump/Dreamers/Black Lives Matter protests
>DUDE EARTHQUAKES LMAO

Make sure you have a mask and wear it.

N-95 or similar.

I loved this state. I grew up here. It was the most beautiful place in the world. It is beyond repair and I think I am going to have to leave sooner then I wanted to. I wanted to wait till my parents passed on because I don't want them to have to deal with living in a new place but the way things are going it looks like I need to look into a new place.

Fire still in SantaRosa by my house.

youtube.com/watch?v=IyRDE565UYc

Marin?

I won't even spend one drop of my spit to help you put off the flames
burn, commiefornia
burn to the fucking ground

PISS OFF! How many people die in your "Every fucking fall" fires?

21 people dead so far & over 100 missing. A lot of these areas do NOT have fires every fucking year! Some areas haven't had any type of fire in DECADES I hop California burns to the ground & then a huge Earthquake sucks it into the ocean, but stop trying to be some tough guy & look at the fucking map FAGGOT. This is in areas that ARE NOT PRONE to fires cum guzzler

Earthquakes never happen, fires are usually just up in bumfuck nowhere, the protests are only in shitty parts of cities. Most of the time, it's fine, but when it hits, it hits bad.

There's no reason to put your fat disgusting face in the frame you insufferable faggot, get over yourself and strongly consider suicide

Good luck up there.

You know these fires were set by ISIS / Antifa / Shadow Government. I have a feeling this is just stage 1 of something really shitty that is about to happen.

I am down here in the south bay and it smells like the worst BBQ ever. I am wearing a mask and made sure all my windows were closed. There is a fine dusting of soot on my cars and that scares me.

God IS helping you.

Yeah, no Sonoma does not burn every "fucking fall"

Couldn't happen to a better state.

Is it normal for entire blocks to burn down but not the trees in their yards?

Fucking burn faggots

holy fuck i'm ready

Ditto!! It's so exciting! We aren't even suppose to have a bad winter this year so get comfy watching the West BURN or drown!

In sonoma county. Worst windstorm in ages the first night. If it was arson it was also coincidentally the best night they could have picked.

Daily reminder that God is real and he is currently in the process of punishing California

If you are on the west coast and you value your life you should leave now before its too late. Whats next?

>Nuke
>Volcano
>Massive EQs
>More Fires
>More mass shootings

Leave now before its too late

>implying CNN would still exist

get rekt burger

No. Something strange is going on. Almost like some kind of weapon is being used.

I hope California burns to the ground, God is punishing California for passing that HIV law.

Spoiled, snobby Northern Californians got what was coming to them. I only wish the fires would spread closer to SF*.

*Dear FBI, this is all a joke!

>God help us all
Isnt this god punishing you?

So has Commiefornia exited the United States yet? Or do they expect the federal government to help them again?

>California declares themselves sanctuary state
>California declares everybody can give people aids without penalty
>God sets them on fire

Oldfag who left CA in 1987. Spent the 80s in Encinitas and Laguna, and you're right user, it's was like paradise on earth. But I'm glad that I can't see it nowadays, it would break my heart.

SAUCE! Holy shit SAUCE!

Yeah, I heard tonight some areas are going to get 40mph wind gusts. Eeesh

Would have preferred a Day of the Quake, but this is fine.

Divine Intervention, Dad.

god punishing CA for legalizing HIV contamination, hopefully that state burns to glass

>divine punishment

>a fucking hurricane wiped Florida and Texas, full of Trump hicks

kek magic lmao XD

Was a lot of smoke in hayward during mid day

Yeah, they were about 60mph sunday night.

Bay Aryan. Please embers. Blow over the bay. Set SFO, Berkeley, Oakland, and San Leandro alight. Let it all burn.

You do know this is Sup Forums and we hope you all fucking die because you're full of illegals, faggots, self-hating whites, and kikes. Bye.

REMINDER INSURANCE PAYS FOR FIRE DAMAGE ALL HOUSES WILL BE UPGRADED FOR FREE

Genesis 19
24 Then the Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven;
25 And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.

I live in California.
We have something like 55,000 wildfires a year. This really isn't unusual.

Punishment for illegals

Won't glass but it's hot enough to annihilate the nutrient content of the coil. Bye bye shitty California wines.

Burn California to the ground.

do illegal immigrants have fire insurance?

do illegal immigrants fill out any kind of paperwork ever?

God's the one burning you faggots.

every fucking year, retard

Seems like Califags pissed off god, because god hates fags.

You're full of shit.
t. Californian

We Biblical punishment now!

Yeah

Embers go into gutters on the roof, then the house goes up. That's the main cause of houses burning up in forest fires.

The actual firestorm wouldn't have gone through there.

I hope california explodes in atomic hellfire.

Oh shit! That's some crazy shit.

Santa Rosa burns down every year? Funny, never noticed before

Ok, which one of you Sup Forumsacks started this shit?
It's not funny.

every fucking year retard

No, never seen anything like this

funny you should say that.

Indeed. Because most families with illegal immigrants residing there are mixed status, they buy insurance. Either way, insurance companies don't ask your immigration status, because they want as much business as possible.

No plz no

I was at fleetweek Sunday afternoon at coit tower. Saw the smoke rising but thought it was the Richmond refinery going up again.

Holy shit I hope the next ember lands on your fucking shack. You are such an ignorant 12 year old

Damn Jefferson got hit hard.

Thank you. Yes.
More discussion of arson please.
All these fires were set the same night, and more were put out as well, in San Rafael and Berkeley hills.

Sodom and Gomorrah you filthy kike fags. Fire and Brimstone.