Blackpill:

Blackpill:
Gen Z isn’t the far right savior many in the alt right believe. “The most conservative generation” is a horrific misnomer. Take the psychotic liberalism of Gen Y and multiply it tenfold. The indoctrination runs so much deeper in X. By now you’ve realized how doomed we really are. Gen Z won’t fight for themselves, rather, they’d fight to protect the system rigged to end them.

This is coming from a Gen Z’er

My little brother is in his first year of highschool and tells me almost all of the kids are racist and refuse to interact with the browns.

Public schools are beginning to operate the same way prisons do.

Gen Z is going to be fucking crazy

As much as I want to believe otherwise, you are probably correct.

There are vehement racists within the generation, but not nearly enough to make a significant difference. For every far right Z there’s about 10+ trend slaves

>meme flag faggot

I'm born 98. A lot of people my age are at least majorly anti-SJW so I doubt we'll be worse than Gen Y, even a few art-students I know are.
This whole generation is basically a 50% split between horrible, horrible nihilistic materialists and semi-traditionalists..

Gen z here (inb4 b&) my friend group is pretty good and racist, a lot of the chads and normies are, it's mostly the weirder white kids that feel the need to signal for what is politically popular. Also the amount of anti semetism is rising at a nice clip, right now it's mostly jokes but the more whites notice the Jew the better

We only need 10% of white Gen Z (so really like 5% of all Gen Z'ers)members to become fanatical Nazis and we can tear this nation apart.

Definitely an improvement from millenials where there was one normal person per 100 trend slaves

>youngfags don't understand the cultural 'Y' split

Read 'The Time Machine' by H.G. Wells.

This. America is a prison society.

I’m guessing you’re referencing humanities split into the Morlocks and Eloi?

Frankly disagree, what country are you from?
Here in Blighty things are going quite the opposite direction from what you described.
Most of my peers are similarly sick of wogs, our media and our government.

Yeah, I can pretty much talk openly about race and makes anti-Semitic jokes with people either agreeing with me or laughing playfully with it. My moderate social status isn't affected.

It's true, I used to bully those little gen z twerps in high school in high school. They were so short, scared, and timid especially as 9th graders I couldn't resist throwing those pathetic kids around. One of them would try to stand up for themselves and I would push them to the ground that much harder. The look of despair on their faces made my day. I ate little gen z twerps for breakfast. Funny thing, compared to my grade they would all be on their phone playing with their stupid little apps, barely even talking to each other, wearing pride shirts, listening to hip hop and talking like niggers with their slang. I guess if that's what you call red pilled.

If you decide to fight, who is going to stop you? Some emasculated numale? Some fat assed feminist? Or perhaps will it be the legally retarded negro?

We have the genetic potential to overcome all of them. The only thing that is left to decide is whether or not we have the will to overcome this opposition. This is the struggle that we will be faced with.

Gen Z are the most cucked generation of them all. Just because they aren't getting tattoos and having sex doesn't mean that they aren't sjw's with white guilt.

I believe they never fought back because beating the shit out of a kid with down syndrome is distasteful

Is gen Z born 2000+?

Just out of high school, first year of payed indoctrination. There is no hope for the youth.

1996 is when Gen Z starts

Has this been scientifically deduced or was it some social engineers?

Gen Z is just full of socially liberal, fiscally conservative libertarians... we are still doomed

ITT:

>Young people are wrong

Nah I was older than them and bigger than them. They would have had to gang up on me in order to take me but my other gen y buddies who also bullied the younger gen z grades would have backed me up and the bullying would have ramped up so they didn't dare. I think I broke their gen z spirits as the start of the year they all had that youthful innocence, excitement, and curiosity. They quickly learned about respect and submission towards their elders. I like to think I helped prepare those virgin twerps for the real world.

>Gen Z meme being spammed again for the g millionth time

You can say whatever you want about millennials, but we didn't have tranny kids and fag marriage growing up. Gen Z is just a fucking meme that a bunch of autismo underaged cucks like to spam here all day long

>justify columbine shootings in three lines :the post

I’m saying they’re all wrong

Boomers
X
Millennials
Z

>fiscally conservative libertarians
I had a few of those types in the debate clubs and politics clubs around my school. They would wear those suits which looked hilarious and dorky on their young selves. I bullied those kids too. I would pull them by their ties and force them to eat shit from the trash cans. They never worked a day in their dorky lives, they needed a taste of the real world.

my brother is gen z and I can confirm. He is thoroughly cucked.

Slide/blackpill thread. Sage and move on. It is an attempt to hide the happening.

Funny thing is I remember this tranny from a younger gen z grade. When I was younger I didn't hear much about it but know it's pretty common. I didn't personally have too much of a chance to bully it but my buddies did. I think one buddy of my pantsed the tranny. She got so upset she started crying and had to be taken home.

If you have gen z siblings, you just have to roughen them up a little. Once they fear and respect you then they start to listen and you can tell them to cut that crap.

the quintessence of the black pill is realizing that the light at the end of the tunnel is a train speeding towards you

Larp harder faggot

You and you're gang of tards were probably laughed at and ignored. seriously you're fucking pathetic.

My gen z cousin is half beaner and he fills his facebook page with anti jew stuff. None of his friends complain.

>runs so much deeper in X.
You know nothing (except what TV or your fav website tells you to think)
You only know prono and are an auto-expert from listening to a 3 min youtube video while you whacked it. Millennials are noting more than inverted boomers, as in the opposite of crazy is still crazy. Can't wait for the economy to collapse and you eat your words with a fork and spoon out of your bfs asshole.

>half beaner
is gen z the most mixed generation yet?

I meant Z. Typo

I don't know. My cousin is in a weird situation being raised by my single white uncle who impregnated an illegal immigrant. Courts decided that a tax evading fuck up single dad deserved custody more than his noncitizen mother.

That's the problem with young people these days. There is no respect for your elders. How the fuck can you claim to be traditional when you don't even respect one another, especially people who are older and have been on this planet longer. Seems despite my best efforts, bullying wasn't enough. Discipline has to come from the household except most kids are insubordinate and are long past due for a much needed beating.

teach me to larp irl

95' is the start

>Psychotic liberalism of gen Y
I'm tired of this meme, call it what it is. Raised by single mothers

>tfw gen z's gas you

No generation has a certain end point or beginning. It's commonly agreed upon that Gen Z are the generation who have no memory of 9/11 and grew up during the recession. So about 1995 is the beginning of Gen Z.

>tfw you bully and kick gen z twerp snot in back in high school

Bullsit. I'm also a gen z, and that's bullshit. This generation is based as fuck. Moreover i'm the oldest of seven kids (big catholic family) and all of them support trump and make racist jokes 24/7, even the youngest one, to the horror of our relatively liberal mother (father is based as fuck. Legit natsoc)

>I didn't hear much about trannies growing up
That's because the trendy therapy inducing fad to push on your kid when we were growing up was the "gay kid." I'm scared what leftists will push on children in the coming generation because the bar is pretty high

The weird thing I've experienced with Gen Z (mostly teenagers), is that despite being a lot more diverse (ugh), they're all seemingly on a quest to see who's the most edgy faggot. No one cares if you're gonna call some nigger a nigger, or some tell some white kid his mom is a niggerfucker, none of them fucking care because they all think it's some fucking joke. They're all just fags who, while not caring about SJW shit, don't care about anything else unironically.

If a white ethnostate/ fascist uprising was caused by them, it'd start off as a joke. But for Gen Z, there is no such thing as a joke going too far, even if it means genocide.

Fuck niggers XD

Lol

Gen X man here. This is just what I feared that the Gen Z would just be turbo-Millennials if you will

looks promising if true

Still a lot of leftists

Gen Z will be the most conservative generation in the 21st century. Although that does no equate to "Gen Z will be majority conservative," it'll just have more conservatives than the millennial generations, and centrists. As opposed to the amount of leftists in the millennial generation. Gen Z will be more conservative (less liberal) than Millennials.

Idk. It might just be where I live. My friends are on the right, but not as far as me. Hope is lost here in Illinois

Well, you know who to thank for the massive wiggerism we have today. I like rap too but I don't LIVE it.

everyone ive seen except a small minority is a nigger loving leftist. Kids literally preference the opposite race

I graduated Highschool two years ago so I guess you could say I'm Gen Z. If not, the lower grades were at least filled with Gen Z. Maybe it's just my area, but it seems absolutely fucked to me. I'm not sure about the whole fiscally conservative shit because most people weren't exactly discussing their views on economics, but the way people behaved showed such absolute degeneracy in social values. There were tons of dykes/fags/furries etc.. Basically every girl is socially liberal to shit. With guys I'd say it's a 50/50 split. About half of the guys (of any race) seemed socially conservative, at least enough to luagh at the weirdos, while the other half socialized and treated the fags like people. That or they were one of the fags.

Respect? I'd respect dog shit on the bottom of my shoe before having respect for pathetic human garbage like ypu

Seems like you still haven't learned your lesson. Get the fuck back into the locker before I stuff your "BASED" gen z ass in there again twerp.

I agree. '97 here, grew up in liberal blue state, bought into feminism and all the liberal shit since it seemed to be the most fair and logical worldview of "everyone is equal." When push came to shove, and I was an unhappy loser without real prospects, I started working out and working on myself, then began to shed the shitty liberal shit that became more and more apparent.

Grew up on a farm in a state with shit gun rights, so as I became more seated as pro gun, that further drew me right as people around me would argue for more regulations. Further shit with BLM and Ferguson really started the noggin to adjust to joggin and with Trump, I'm full blown traditionalist. Now in college for STEM, instead of drinking, partying and getting high, I found me a virgin christian qt3.14 gf who listens to Jordan Peterson and is starkly traditionalist and anti-pc, sjw. I, myself. have begun going to church again and hanging with like minded, young christian fellows.

I will say this. I have good opinions on Americanized ("white-acting") minorities. Smart, knowledgeable minorities who share American values and forego their ethnic identity entirely to be American. Call me a civic nationalist if you wish, but growing up with 2nd gen kids of fobs who act no different than my white peers has created a lack of ire against them. The degenerates are bad, but my area has few. I am sheltered in this way.

I know a lot like me, but I also know a lot of commies in my generation, so it's a mixed bag. Definitely more conservative than millennials.

this man is correct, no joke.

If you catch me i'll humor you however you'd first have to get outside without collapsing from exhaustion you obese fucking NEET.

My generation grew up playing outside. Your generation grew up on the internet and glued to your smart phones mommy bought for you. Would be a shame if I slapped that phone out of your hands, then mommy would have to buy you another one so you can play angry bird on it or snap chat your tranny friends that I also bullied.

I don't know what's more pathetic, you or the entirety of
/r9k/.

You were in high school with gen z and you're talking about respecting elders?

I think more than the death and wipeout of white people, I fear the complete de-culturization and dismantling of their spirit. What I fear more isn't that only black people will be left, it's the idea that white people will become so basic I actually prefer blacks. Black culture might be crude and violent, but at least it is "theirs." Increasingly I see white culture to be non-existent. What do white people even do anymore, except move alot, change their friends, and listen to black people's music?

A lot of shitskin leftists

>brings up /r9k/
What's the matter, your brain stopped working from all that smartphone use?
Yah the younger gen z grades would mouth off to their teachers, bus drivers, and even cafeteria workers. If the principals or teachers weren't going to discipline them, it had to be the older gen y grade bullies. They came in as rowdy out of control brats and we turned them into submissive respectful and fearful kids.

Why do these women get food stamps

The don't need more food.

you guys dont get it
generation Z is generation naZbol
they might be degenerates in some ways but they're proud of their race and people
who cares if they're socially liberal in a homogeneous setting with no jewish influence?

There's nothing we can do unless we somehow consolidate into a small power structure of our own.
If you don't think the Jew can't destroy the next generation, you're dead wrong. We need to be getting ready to make something real instead of just hoping for a large surge in white nationalism.

They are not vehement racists, nor are they needless SJW. They avoid trashy shit people, that's it.

This is not Generation Zyklon, it is Generation Zen.

We don't need Zen.
We need our country back.

Next gen is Nazis vs Commies.
History always repeats

The gen Z males are racist and have the right instincts even if they're not redpilled yet.

The females are the most bluepilled, jewed, indoctrinated creatures in existence.

Liberal Logic: being poor makes it ok to buy KFC for your family instead of making something cheaper and healthier like spaghetti and a bag of salad.

Tbh, I think millennials will be the ones to undo all the shit they've done. When they hit 40, I bet they won't stick to their stupid ideals because they will eventually have a "mid-life-crisis" due to their stupid fucking beliefs and change.

Gen Z being "the most redpilled generation" is an autistic meme with a generous helping of Sup Forums-style avuncular hebephilia thrown in for good measure.

Gen Z is fucked. Even in the rural U.S south kids are being encouraged to gender transition by their school therapists (I actually know someone whose daughter was told that).

Sure, some of them will go far right, but it will always be a minority.

Maybe you should stop larping as a bully and actually do something useful. All you're doing is making yourself look utterly retarded.

>Increasingly I see white culture to be non-existent. What do white people even do anymore, except move alot, change their friends, and listen to black people's music?

Shiiieeetttt this is true

White people:

>go hiking
>do photography
>play music like classical, rock, bluegrass ect.

Yeah I dunno. Rural whites in America seem to have more organic culture than urban/suburban to some degree. They usually do a lot of outdoor activities and work in the trades

>blackpill
stopped reading there. you're either a faggot or a newfag who doesnt know what that word means

even ''if'' more gen z kids were corrupted, rather than smart it only takes one to inspire...Hilter for example

this

>asian boys

The IQ is showing

My little brother is bullied pretty hard in high school. He maintains his grades and has friends, but he has a lot of bottled up rage because the school system doesn’t allow him to fight back without ruining his grades by suspending him. I know he’s strong enough, it’s just the school system castrates young men and forces them to turn the other cheek. My brother isn’t a bitch either, he won’t go to the system that opresses him for help against these bullies. He likes to deal with his own problems. He’s also become extremely racist because most of the fags that pick on him are beaners and niggers. The school system is the reason my genz is becoming so redpilled.

So white gen Z is redpilled

But non-white gen Z is fucking worse than anything ever.

blame your generation for this shit you faggot fuck your the parents and grandparents. id love to leave this shit and go back to the 50s but that isnt possible. You fuckos fucked our shit up brain washing us with your blue pilled shit the 60s to the 80s is all your degenerate shit.

the white-asian alliance begins

you're fucking retarded

What does it mean bros?

I’m a sophomore and deal with these people on a daily basis. Believe me, we’re fucked

like the 40s

Gen Z is like the zenith of the liberal fuckfest.

Why does this make me so uncomfortable?

Gen Z, chads and normies are absolutely redpilled, its the betas and power hungry women that are blue pilled. Stop larping faggot OP and I hope you are executed, for trying to spread your jewish lies.

As a college student born in 97 (idk if that makes me Gen Z or Millenial), I know quite a few people at my campus that know liberals are retarded and don't believe in the direction things are going.

This is speaking of college students, in the Seattle area. The bluest county of a permanently blue state, and they feel this way. Gen Z will be an improvement from the millenials absolutely

so would someone inform me on the difference between the boomer generation and gen x?

Gen Z reminds me a lot of how we were in early to mid high school back in the late days of Bush. Then Obama got elected and everybody to a hard left turn.