Boku no Hero Academia

How would you help Deku overcome his quirk and girl troubles?

Other urls found in this thread:

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3268962
youtube.com/watch?v=GX_nj1QwcyU
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ej9WMbmE5k
aww.moe/6si1wc.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

His girl?
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3268962

Deku's already had a girl lay her tits on him. He's doing better with girls than at least 3/4ths of Sup Forums.

Time skip when?

Why

Anyone have that one image that has the guys rule63'ed and they're at the pool or in their bikinis?

I remember todoroki being godtier in that image.

Got it

Gender bend a villain when?
I want to ram femDeku so bad

God bless.

GOD femoroki is fucking HOT AS SHIT.

>quirk
nothing i can do. i don't have quirk.

>girl troubles
Grow some balls you pussy, PLUS ULTRA SON!!!

Fuck in buttpussy

Half of these stupid threads start with these stupid ass questions that you use as an excuse to make threads for no real reason other than you have a thread up for the sake of having a thread up. Fuck off to reddit already.

>Get kaminari to use her quirk
>Jerk off on her drooling body

>Midoriya crushes your dick with ofa

fuck her right in the pussy

Happy Birthday, you lovely retard!

When has a series ever been better after a timeskip?

BLACKED

we lesbian hero academia now?

>Himiko and Mei will never play around
>Himiko will never get with anyone

>All might has DD boobs when in muscle form
>Flat as a board in skeleton mode

I've only watched episode 12 but from what I've heard the dub is actually really good.

I'm probably not going to bother re-watching the show again but I wouldn't be against it.

rewatched just the "epic" moments. that final fight with all might was meh comapred to the sub but still ok.

Have a mature older woman help guide him

I thought all the voices fit really well.

My friend was complaining about "ribbit" sounding less cute than "kero" though, for some reason.

Dragon Ball

>that Iida
ok I laughed.

Iida as a girl is fucking disgusting. Some of the others are too, but he's the worst by far.

Iida wouldn't be much different as a girl outside of maybe trying to be a 'noble' woman

The side characters don't quite get the best VAs but Deku's voice is so spot on for me it hurts. It's worth checking out, at least.

He needs to accept mei's help

Just like any other thread in this damn board?
perfect retardation you're showing there

A fictional character doing better than a real person isn't really that much of an accomplishment.

Ochako should challenge him to a sparring match.

>Replying to him.

Shoulda just let him be.

So mei is just a meme girl now? not that im complaining

im not a fan of shigarakis voice honestly

Condition him lol

GUIDE ME WOMAN

What street in Japan has negroes romping about?

FUCK

Hori's own depiction of 63 Iida was literally Iida with braids and a skirt

I know and it's disgusting, I could never bang

Bakugo's suitably the most bangable chick.

There's barely even any way to discern her from her mom.

Bakumom has a different hairstyle hair pointed down

God damn

best to worst:
>todoroko: looks like fubuki from opm
>dekuko: mix of uraraka, mina and momo, top tier
>kirishima chan: shark teeth and athletic
>bakuko: ok
>filthy traitor: who gives a shit
>iida: that won't be possible

Reminder that Kirishima-chan is a lesbian
Good taste user

>tfw we will never have an OP where the characters are in casual clothing and dancing as they like

youtube.com/watch?v=GX_nj1QwcyU

he could texas smash todoroki's ass

>calling her himiko

have him to use ofa 24/7 and so insane workouts with it so his body gets used to it

Honestly pretty sure Deku isn't looking for pussy right now, but hey hopefully he gains feelings for *Mei* am I right?

>>tfw we will never have an OP where the characters are in casual clothing
Those're always the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ej9WMbmE5k

so does anyone know who the traitor is?

>He doesnt know.

>It was all a AfO ruse to break Hands with every defeat just to make him more evil.

Will Shiggy get a power that lets him use the hands all over his body to disintegrate objects too?

it could literally just be "bnha thread" with the same image every time if ppl wanted it to be its just a series thread like any other

If I have to guess it is Cementoss

I figure it's either Kaminari, Hagakure, or some unimportant teacher we haven't been formally introduced to

It's Uraraka

Kaminari is the current theory.

I still want Uraraka for max drama, though i totally would accept Kaminari at this point

So are asians into the theory as well?

Midnight, or some nobody like tail guy or invisible girl

Her goal is money

The villains could really use some sort of motivator besides a retarded moral dispute or just plain being awful people

Uraraka will be the fakeout when Toga impersonates her.

Well I doubt she would be a villain just for money. She's trying to help her parents out, villainy probably isn't a steady source of income, especially when they are trying to crash society.

I could see her betraying everyone if they were holding her family hostage in some way on the other hand.

That could work too.
Though is there a reason we think Toga can impersonate her? Do we even know what Toga's quirk is?

It's the combination of Toga's comments about wanting to 'be' other people combined with the kanji of her name heavily hinting at it.

Look at her wiki page and you'll see it translated.

Nothing confirmed but her name hints at having some manner of disguising ability.

that's retarded though, might as well bet on deku being the traitor for "maximum drama"

Maximum FEASIBLE drama.

Its possible Uraraka COULD be the traitor. We've already come up with a potential motive.

I know its extremely unlikely she would be though.

What do you feel by looking at this picture?

l'm sure you autists could come up with a motive for deku if the idea gave you a boner too

tits too big

Deep dope.

Deep Dope

P A D S
A
D
S

You dont

Why you so mad?

The Uraraka thing isn't even that developed. Its just we can think of a potential motive, nothing more than that.

Deku wouldn't make any sense on any level.

meme majiks

>find baseless throw shit at the wall "theory" retarded
>why u mad tho???
wew

Hori literally doesn't know yet.

He'll develop all the characters as valued friends and allies.

Then when the time comes, he'll throw a dart at a placard of characters to choose the traitor.

It will be painful and genuine.

Well you are definitely taking this more seriously than I am.

I'm just saying if I could choose who the traitor was, I think Uraraka would be an interesting choice for the potential drama.

I'm rooting for the dark horse pairing as well. It would be nice to have a love interest who doesn't blush looking in the direction of the MC.

Already happened in that image.

A bit weirded out considering It's like the artist decided to slap Jirou's head on Momo's body.

Is this official art? Looks like Hori's artstyle

what about kaminari makes people think he's the traitor

Multiple reasons.
I saved an image someone posted about why, but apparently it magically grew in size because Sup Forums is telling me its too big to post

Im sure someone else can post it

Theres a bigger version out there with more details that people thought of later.
But this has some of it

Actually this one sucks, I really wish Sup Forums would stop being stupid and let me post the other one with actual reasons.

Deku's power is pretty limited and gets old fast, like every simple strenght boost.
I mean, this last chapter implied that that just stumbling upon the idea of using his legs too is a huge breakthrough. His power is too simple and lacks more interesting perks.

There is beauty in simplicity.

>that femDeku

So that one villain whose quirk made it so his teeth went fucking crazy, since Tokoyami knocked out all of his teeth, does that basically mean hes quirkless now?

It's literally too big to post. It's even too big for imgur.

aww.moe/6si1wc.jpg