Is he good or ebil?

is he good or ebil?

I always thought he was the cutest.

Long cat what he is.

This is a Coobie thread right? Right?
Finally, after all these years. Sup Forums finally likes him?

Kyubey did everything wrong

I'll be honest. I always wanted to talk to Sup Forums about how cute Kyubey is. How did the girls not just cuddle him to death?

Anyway, Kyubey just wants to save the universe by sacrificing a few. He acknowledges humans as sentient and asks for their permission. He's not really a villain, but because the main characters conflict with his goal, he seems like he's in the wrong.

Kyubey should have accepted the ephemeral nature of life, trying to fight it is just an act of ego.

He should have found a different source of energy to counter entropy.

He really didn't do anything out of malice. He was simply doing his job, and his method seemed to be efficient. The human soul seemed to work for him, so why should he not keep doing it? He's like a machine.

An adorable machine who deserves to be my pet.

He is LOOOOOOOOOONG

If he was really good at his job he wouldn't have done fucked himself good and proper.

I'd rather the universe died than be put into the hands of incompetent rats who messed up everything.

Everyone makes mistakes tho. Even the main characters do. There's no one in the wrong here, just everyone doing what they think is right. Kyubey wanted to save the universe, the girls wanted to save others, etc.

Kyubey deserves to be fed and petted

lawful evil

The main characters screw ups didn't involve other humans.

I'm onto you, Kyubey, you can't fool me.

Im pretty sure the main characters screw ups destroyed the entire planet at one point.

also them killing each other

No, that was Gretchen which wouldn't have existed if it weren't for Kyubey.

All Kyubey's fault, friendo

>Longcat
Now there's a meme I haven't seen in a long time.
A long time.

He dindu nuffin he gub bei.

It also wouldn't have existed if it wasn't for the main characters being too weak to stop the despair. And you know, accepting the contract in the first place, which is completely their choice. also what about magical girls fighting and killing each other? Kyubey isn't mind controlling them or anything, it's just foolishness on their part.

>she will never be this cute in canon

All could have been prevented if Kyu ey would be looking for a different energy source.

That is lord Tacgnol

Long Kyuubei is long

His method seemed to be working just fine before Homura and Madoka interfered. Why would he stop doing what's worked since the beginning of humankind all of a sudden? It wouldn't make sense, he's a machine. All he cares about is results.

And when you think about it, the price of a couple of humans, to save the entire universe is fair. Kyubey is trying to save the whole, while Homu and madoka just wanna save a few.

Also, Kyubey new Madoka would become the most powerful witch, which when she did became Gretchen, Kyubey went "Well, thank you humanity. I'll just leave while she destroys the planet. It is totally your guys problem."

The final battle is nigh...

Will you sacrifice yourself? If so, thank you.

Is this meme being ressurected right before our very eyes?

Hardly, tomorrow everyone will forget about it again.
Hell, 2 hours tops.

His meme status is still going strong

He is long he can't be wrong

He was fucking shit at his job
Letting a potentially infinite power source just end itself is not being efficient

Is longcat even alive anymore? It's been 10 years.

>2016
>Longcat's wife's son isn't a miniature Tacgnol

I don't think it was older than a couple years by then so maybe?

Yeah, the owner still posts about him on the cat board on futaba every so often.

That's his son, not his wife's son. The wife's son variant is with that huge teeth SJW faggot.

There's really no way to blame it all on Kyubey.

-First, because his ultimate goal is the most noble out of all the characters. The other characters just seem selfish in comparison.

-Second, he actually did help out humankind a whole lot at the cost of a few. Humanity would still be naked living in caves, if the incubators didn't interfere. T

-Lastly, he never forces a human to make a contract. He still always asked, and he does give them magical powers to defend themselves with along with granting the wishes.
I think one of the reasons Madoka Magica is so good, is that there are no actual villains. Kyubey, from the main characters point of view, is an antagonist. But he can't be called a villain because his actions are for a greater cause. Even greater than the other characters. Antagonists are subjective depending on whose point of view it is. In Homu's view of course Kyubey is getting in her way, and she's in the right. In Kyubey's view, he's only doing his job and saving the universe. And the witches are more like wild animals, just doing what they do.

He is retarded.

Also, Walpurgisnacht would've been a random force of nature passing by so the girls could've just focused on protecting people and not antagonizing Walpurgisnacht and everything would be fine.
Hell, they could've even evacuated people even further or something and let Walpurgis pass by.

In the early episodes mami and madoka did treat him like your typical cutesy magical girl familiar.

Old memes never die,
They just fade away.

Sayaka killed two dudes.
Charlotte failed to save her mother.
Mami killed Kyouko.

Sorry, I uh, didn't mean to reply there.

That didn't answer my question. He had Kyouko killed fully knowing she couldnt save Sayaka so we know he is a liar. He tried taking over god even though LoC saved all magical girls from turning into witches. And if he did wanted despai, he should have asked those with shitty lives if they want to contract.

Walpurgis is an amalgamation of witches. If everyone would have evacuated, their homes would have been destroyed and who's to say Walpurgis won't return?

Manga, not anime.
Charlotte/Nagisa didn't kill her mom.
Can't defend Mami there.

QB a shit.
A very very cute shit.

Subaru?

I would still consider all Incubators entirely blameless along with QB if in Rebellion they hadn't decided to fuck around and experiment with separating Homura from the Cycle. That act shows that indeed there is an unjustifiable part of them that can be considered contrary to their utilitarian goals.