I'm in the ranger regiment, what are your questions of a real man?

I'm in the ranger regiment, what are your questions of a real man?

Other urls found in this thread:

armytimes.com/news/your-army/2017/01/18/this-woman-will-be-the-first-to-join-the-army-s-elite-75th-ranger-regiment/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what is your duty position?

SL

What's more impressive, girth or length?

If you aren't 11B fuck right off pussy. Regiment isn't hard to get into, but staying in is the insane part.

When are you going to realize the Army conned you into that stupid worthless shit and you re-class or get the fuck out?

This is a fucking LARP.

SENATE user MEGAFAGGOT DETECETED.

upload a picture of iron mike then fucking faggot.

squad leader in an HHC or FSC?

how many of your comrades dead fighting for jews in iraq?

I'm a Marine, you faggots are tier 3

fuck off faggot ass jarhead.
>HURRRR MUHREEEEN
>HOOOORAAAAH HOOOOORAHHH
>SIPRO FIDELITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

have you been in the shit ?
is it transcendental ?
if so, is it worth it ?

1. Why did the Generals say they didnt lower the standards for women? 2. Is 25 still a young age to join the army? I have a dd214 from navy

Lol you're tier 20 nigga

Would you and your platoon gladly die in glorious battle so that Jews may live?

can you take it bareback yet?

KBRfag here, train hard bro my job security depends on your blood and sacrifice :)

What was your rate in the navy and why do you want to join the army? and what mos?

what is it like to cook for real men?

NO larp.

Girth

>rangers spend their time shitposting to impress 16 year olds on Sup Forums

sounds about right

3/75 >2/75

must be nice having no standards

Actually I was an 0311 in 2nd LAR, litterally the first regular forces into the shit ahead of line infantry while rickey Rangers pull QRF and overwatch for Delta/ SF operators actually kicking down doors

How much dick do you suck in a single day?

Iron Mike is for normal 11b faggots.

The military is for low iq people.

You are the same level as niggers in my eyes. Only conscript national defence force soldiers like Finland, Israel, etc. Have my respect not zogbot subhumans fighting Jews wars overseas for them.

Squad leader on the line.

When can we expect Israel to be bombed?

Marine niggers have no tier. Enjoy your m16a1.

is it possible to get into the regiment after lying about your medical history, or would something like that come up in a background check?

It's just good old fun

everyone i knew in regiment lied about their medical history almost

wow, what's your fucking MOS again? Oh right....

How does it feel to be inferior to Force Recon?

Women still are n it allowed in the ranger regiment. Learn the difference between regiment and school, and now I had a 32 year old private service kid once.

>that flag
So you respect the IDF and use fighting for jews as justification for not serving your country? KYS you absolute faggot. BTW The Iraq war was pro Iran and anti Israel you brainlet, try opening a book instead of getting all of your info from memes

your comments are too fuckin lazy, you are definitely a private. Who knows if you really are a ranger though, tons of faggots claim it.

Defend BurgerTown.

Done one is trapped in pregwot thinking.. hiws it feel to nor be wanted by music beach nigger?

Shouldnt you be overseas right now?

:^)

armytimes.com/news/your-army/2017/01/18/this-woman-will-be-the-first-to-join-the-army-s-elite-75th-ranger-regiment/

Do you believe in the Lord God?

I had a SAW, then an M4 Carbine, then a MK12. Stop getting your info from COD retard. Additionally, we have Battalion Recon, Force Recon, and Raiders which are a part of SOCOM. KYS

How does it feel to have the airforce save your ass durring one of your epic screw ups?

I lied aboit asthma, don't be a faggot and go for it

Please tell me what national mission FR has? None.

Not a private user. E6p

Nice try leaf, your military is dogshit.
Keep shilling for those faggots and muslims though goy.

what do you know about russian military?

thank you my man. I'll man up and give it a shot

What about 12B? They are basically infantry.

Socom is jsoc for pussies, faggot

Ranger... bullshit

National Guard E2 detected

What's it like being a part of SOCOM but still getting yelled at for your haircut and micromanaged like a nasty leg?

Post SRB.

Never had that happen, but know some great jtacs

TFW Rangers are in SOCOM

Whats your prefered escape for a gi locked vampire choke?
Or do 'real men' not know how to fight without a gun?

Judging by your comments. You are most likely some kid larping.

How can I prove to you anonymously?

Solider of ZOG, how do you justify it?

Last war we had to wage was war with Spain

It's not called an SRB for enlisted army

Your military picked up the surrender monkey torch from the French after you got BTFO in Kandahar, get the fuck off this thread leaf

POST YOUR ERB. Redacted of course.

Opcon to jsoc.

How much fags and commies in there? Is it really conservative or cucked by libs?

Sorry BATer in the sauce. ERB. You knew what I meant.

How does it feel being a gun toting slave for the kikes and hadjis in Saudi Arabia?

NO larp.

The only "Rangers" in JSOC are in CAG billets

My granddaddy was a pathfinder with these guys in the Philippines. Is that unit still around?

Conservative

an e6p who is a sl and not a psg, your superiors must not think highly of you.

Post your ACU coat with your name tape taken off larper or fuck off

Waiting to go to rasp 2

I had a Drill Instructor who was old school FR back in Somalia, told me Blackhawk down was total bullshit, when they found the Rangers "posted up" in that building they were literally sitting around cleaning their weapons with nobody pulling security. Good grunts but window lickers when it comes to special operations. Congrats on being the best trained and equipped QRF/ post standers in the United States military

What's your opinion on the Militia movement? Could they be a threat?

Damn. Well that was the best I had. Cheers doggy.

what's the name of the o course at the ranger school?

Regiment doesn't wear acus...

Darby queen and malvesti, there are two

LARP

Anyone who takes a job as a drill is a faggot who never touched special operations otherwise they'd have better options. Next.

You do realize our multiglam knock offs (OCP) are still called ACUs right? Army combat uniform? Prove you aren't a larp dipshit

alright. this guy's for real Sup Forums or at least i think so.

who are the best fighters you have come up against and why?

I thought Force Recon was not part of SOCOM?

I'll one up you.

So have you an your squad talked about how you'd help us take back our country if the jewish cabal kills trump and takes back the executive office?

Why are you so insecure that you have to come here to post this shit?

Good stuff, they switched the dress uniform already? I've been out almost two years so I wouldn't know.

Whats it like guarding the post office while Sf does your job?

lol fgt

You do realize that Marines aren't SOC for life, right? Even Raiders rotate back to the grunts, most of their instructors are Academi contractors

This 120%. Or Post your Fucking ERB OP.
Thanks BATboy.

What rifle do you hsve?

I need specifics
Accessories
Etc etc