The memers are all about dankness, and digits, and the secrets of Kek. They are on this website...

The memers are all about dankness, and digits, and the secrets of Kek. They are on this website, and Google's search engined showed it, Yahoo showed it: there's at least 70 boards, and all the top memers and redditors are coming out, saying it's an anime imageboard. It is redpilled; the larpers are scanning it and finding copypastas where there shouldn't be any, and shitposts are bleeding into this internet - that's what they call dank memes - so we are like a shitpost or a meme that's a wisp in some image folder, some neckbeard's mind or whatever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OYy8tb8DFW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>fuck alec jones

wen ur interwebretard sister shows you a gay as fuck "denk meem"

>thats pronounced maymay

UR AN IDIOT ITS MEEM YOU OLD FART

>uh huh..

2 days ago in Chicago
youtu.be/OYy8tb8DFW0

I-is he ok?

Vivens said he went to the hospital after regaining consciousness and suffered a broken jaw, a split lip, and a few loose teeth.
Drum--why it made that sound

Not bad honestly

O GREAT KEK

PLEASE BRING DESTRUCTION TO THE JEWS

PRAISE KEK

based

HOLY FUCK THE YEAR BEFORE FRIDAY THE 13TH IN OCTOBER.

i was wrong too....

Introduced in the House as H.R. 7837 by Carter Glass (D-VA) on August 29, 1913
Committee consideration by House Banking, Senate Banking
Passed the House on September 18, 1913 (287–85, 5 Present)
Passed the Senate on December 18, 1913 (54–34)
Reported by the joint conference committee on December 22, 1913; agreed to by the House on December 22, 1913 (298–60) and by the Senate on December 23, 1913 (43–25)
Signed into law by President Woodrow Wilson on December 23, 1913

for those who dont know friday the 13th is a day of bad fortune because the knights templar were betrayed by the church and burnt at the stake accused of being devil worshippers. The truth is that they discovered the arc which was just scalar wave tech-artifact.

what does this mean?

>scalar wave
???

lmao the sound of the bongo

go real Alex, we don't like the money you're associated with

wow didn't thought i'd see 2 people in one day that are too stupid to use meme arrows

Kek btfo

No numbers. Like the demiurge you think you are your own father.

Praise Kek!

The Templars were betrayed because Philippe IV of France owed a shit ton of money to them (they were one of the few moneylenders then) and declared the heretics to repudiate the debt.

Stop schizo posting.

>so we are like a shitpost or a meme that's a wisp in some image folder, some neckbeard's mind or whatever.

Could have placed a few kicks in the ribs too.....

And you think Philzsix could have done this without the support of the church?

Like blaming the God Emperor for playing realpolitix with the jews.

Go join the utopians you massive faggot stupider than a post gay nigger roodypoojew.

Yes, considering he fucking threatened to imprison the Pope and drag him to Avignon as a hostage like the Western Schism. He fucking forced the issue himself.

Read a fucking history book you illiterate nigger.

I stand corrected.

Not a nigger. Have studied history in university. Thank you good sir.

jesus christ

And baphomet but hay he's as old as morrocan marijuana and well all hail Pan hes one mighty sex beast. N well they worship n smoke and drum in his memory. Great utub vid of Jaggers worshipping de old goat n laying tracks wit da beat.

i'm literally halfway through this show right now. alex drops so many redpills it is insane