Has there been a president worse at handling criticism?

Has there been a president worse at handling criticism?
This guy actually threatens the 1st constitutional amendment because people aren't nice.
Meanwhile he insults and blames everyone around him.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_personality_disorder
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3836274/How-Bill-Clinton-s-Penthouse-Pet-lover-died-mysterious-house-fire-sister-believes-started-cover-affair-Arkansas-governor.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pUly5qbK25k
lmgtfy.com/?q=hyperbole
nytimes.com/2016/12/30/opinion/sunday/if-donald-trump-targets-journalists-thank-obama.html
foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally Richard Nixon

Nixon.

>Literally
I don't even know what you mean by this statement. Even Richard Nixxon was better at taking criticism than Trump but there is definitely similarities.

has there ever been a president who's received this much criticism? or even close?

i mean, Colbert practically had an aneurysm over his fucking ice cream order... Obama started 3 wars to the tune of like 2 million lives lost and most people don't even know it.

This is typical for people with Borderline Personality Disorder.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_personality_disorder

This. The man has the patience of a buddha.

If it was me, taking that kind of shit 24/7, I would've nuked our own fucking country just to spite them.

stay mad, leftypol

to continue on this point, he was recorded saying that women let famous guys grab them by the pussy...

Bill Clinton had the mother of his unborn child murdered while he was atty. general of Arkansas
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3836274/How-Bill-Clinton-s-Penthouse-Pet-lover-died-mysterious-house-fire-sister-believes-started-cover-affair-Arkansas-governor.html

Obama Had Debbie Wasserman Schultz assasinated for speaking out about Fast and Furious. If you look you'll find literally no information on her before 2010, the current impersonator occupying her position is essentailly a CIA mouthpiece operating intentionally on the behest of the composite deep state underground requisition-actual globalist megacorporate DNA referral condemnation operations decision making elitist global political sub-infrastructural compound psychoactive MK Ultra 9/11 tin foil.

>Lefties can't handle a dude who finally shoots back.

Who's the real snowflake? Sad!

Obama got tons of hate, never even flinched. It should be expected with the job. Trump's attacks only brings him more hate.
please, stop kidding yourself.

Has any other President been attacked by the press every fucking day of their term? I think he's been showing remarkable restraint. If we had President Hillary, she would be having her critics Arkancided

>too autistic to understand hyperbole

Kill yourself, retard.

You still don't get it.
Trump likes this stuff.
He likes the criticism.
He goes out of his way to provoke it.
He loves arguing.
He loves discord and disagreement and being in the headlines.
He's been doing it for 30 years and you guys still don't get how he operates.

>Obama got tons of hate
from every single mainstream newspaper, magazine, actor, musician, tv station, and social media app in America?

>lol jokes on him I was just pretending to be stupid.

You first. Reddit.

liberals will never recover from being labeled snowflakes

Asking a question and expressing disappointment is worse than attacking a sports organization because a few people aren't standing during a song? Or threatening to change libel laws to censor criticism?

go fuck yourself, i rule you.

no and neither does Trump. There's Fox.

to continue further on this point, Trump said he wanted to restrict immigration from Iraq.

Bill Clinton's secretary of state said on 60 minutes that killing 500,000 Iraqi children was "worth it"

>Uses term "safe space" to describe POTUS

You're funny, user.

#PIZZAGATE - BREAKING: Alefantis threatens to murder researcher.
youtube.com/watch?v=pUly5qbK25k

>Hollywood critics
>Literal rapists and their cult of silence

Obama had a guy imprisoned for making a movie, dumbfuck. Wouldn't even loan his own brother a thousand bucks to help a sick kid.

>tfw the US will NEVER EVER recover from Chinese dominance

lel

lmgtfy.com/?q=hyperbole

Hahahaha!
Come to /pol for the other side of rhe argument, stay for the lunatics. Say something else please.

Translation:

>We can't make any of our lies stick to Trump so we're going to make up even bigger lies and pretend such things shouldn't have consequences.

Dinesh is a mentally ill LARPing faggot who wants to be white worse than anyone I’ve ever seen. He shouldn’t have evaded his taxes

>this much damage control
thanks shill, i'm gonna share the everliving fuck out of this from now on.

also on leftypol after i reset my router (currently b&)

The guy is literally a reality tv star retard, and he's republican. Did you expect the press to NOT attack him?

>go fuck yourself, i rule you.

T'was an illegal campaign contribution of 10,000. Others who were rung up for the same thing did no time. Obama has brittle thin skin and seems to dislike brown people.

This is how dumb typical Trump supporters are. I don't know what it is about Trump that brings these nutjobs out.

I don't know what all this about Bill Clinton is alluding to. Bill Clinton got more hate than Trump?

what is this referring to? Trump threatening to expand libel laws?

Didn't know that was a common term spoken by jews.. Stay paranoid moron, I rule you. (Ooh I get it now)

Dinesh is still a LARPer who wishes he was white. He’s a faggot

nytimes.com/2016/12/30/opinion/sunday/if-donald-trump-targets-journalists-thank-obama.html

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the point is that if Bill Clinton or Obama received the kind of scrutiny that Trump has gotten, they'd probably have hanged themselves with a bedsheet in prison by now.

Trump's a fucking warrior, and i don't even like the guy.

"Under Mr. Obama, the Justice Department and the F.B.I. have spied on reporters by monitoring their phone records, labeled one journalist an unindicted co-conspirator in a criminal case for simply doing reporting and issued subpoenas to other reporters to try to force them to reveal their sources and testify in criminal cases."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>snowflake
The left can even create their own insults.

It's just pathetically hypocritical when Trump minions attack all the overly sensitive people on the left and freak out about anyone their leader attacks or is criticized by. Snowflake as an insult wasn't created by conservatives.

Increases in spying and monitoring absolutely the worst part of Obama's presidency.

>no and neither does Trump. There's Fox.
>all but one hate Trump
>see guis hes not hated!
lolwut?

>hypocritical
kinda like being married to a serial rapist and taking millions in donations from another serial rapist but running your whole presidential campaign on your opponent's perceived misogyny?

I like the way Obama handled criticism.
Oh wait he never was criticized because if you ever did you were a racist, bigot, niggerphobe.

Snowflake isn't about having your feefees hurt, it's about believing you are special when you are not.

The First Amendment does not grant the press the right to blatantly lie about the President (or anyone else for that matter) or encourage his assassination.
All leftists should die.

KIKES BTFO

SHILLS IN OVERDRIVE

Yes. At least Hillary isn't in office.

Point out some lies by MSNBC that warrants Trump shutting them down.

>I like the way Obama handled criticism.
Don't forget how he sic'd the IRS on his political enemies.

Uh huh. Such hate for an immigrant brown guy. He got off your reservation, I understand.

You are losing the culture war. It's over.

>(((criticism)))

He didn't authorize this and fringe left parties were targeted too.

>president makes tweet asking if he should make this law
>said law is already in place and has been in place for God knows how long (you cannot knowingly publish false information about someone else as news. You will be sued and they will win)
>left freaks the fuck out
He literally did this same gag during the primaries too, and it worked!

This country is so fucking silly sometimes.

>threatening to expand libel laws

Wouldn't need to even consider it if the left had a smidge of integrity about a damn thing. Not a big fan of new laws. But, the left lies about people to destroy them. The rest of the world is waking up to this. You're being checkmated at every turn....mainly because Trump fights back.

Hell, that's the whole reason you come here and spout your leftist bile in the first place. You know it's over. When are Hill-dawg and Obama giving back the Weinstein money?

>All Trumps critics are paid to hate him or are Jews. No one could possibly be against him
The thought process of you.

>He didn't authorize this
Suuuuuuuuure.

he's not wrong: foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/

Dude. No one gives a shit about Bill Clinton. You're treating as fact a Daily Mail (extremely unreliable source) story about what the sister of some woman "thinks" happened 30 years ago, a theory she came to with no evidence. I don't even have to look up the link (I haven't) to know that it will mostly be full of pictures of this penthouse pet from her centrefold days.
That's not some red pill that is going to destroy leftypol. That's just some dumbarse spam that you're going to look like an idiot for sharing.

He's not crazy, he's just weak-willed, ignorant and easily manipulable. During the election people who knew him described him as the sort of person who just reflexively agrees with what the last person in the room says, and based on his time in office so far that seems like an accurate description. Since he filled his cabinet and surrounded himself with establishment neocons and warmongers, he's being fed the usual neocon narrative and neocon strategies. It's just that he's too dumb and insecure to know when he's being manipulated and how.

The ultimate problem here is that so much of this country can't tell the difference between actual conviction and blustery grandstanding. What seemed obvious to some as signs of insecurity and weakness, his supporters saw as strength of will. This makes sense considering his biggest fans; teenagers and racists and rednecks and the alt-right are so mired in their own ignorance and insecurity that they can't recognize it in others, and saw in him validation of their own weaknesses. In his tendency to let his insecurities and prejudices allow to him to fall for increasingly ridiculous ideas and obvious scams, they saw themselves. And since they reject the idea that they could be manipulated into acting against their own interests, they refused to consider how easily he could be tricked. Narcissism has a hard time recognizing narcissism. His flaw is the same flaw that led so many people to vote for him in the first place.

Trump's failure so far should be a wake-up call to those who supported him, to examine the flaws that he exposes in themselves. They won't, for precisely the same reasons that he appealed to them in the first place. Ignorance and insecurity resist self-reflection at the same time that they invite manipulation.

Trumpcucks are dumb fucks. So you have to show a little sympathy for how bad they've been conned.

>Trumpcucks are dumb fucks. So you have to show a little sympathy for how bad they've been conned.
We're gonna get conned again in 2020. MAGA.

Probably not, since America won't be better off than it was, it will be worse and the 1% of voters who handed him the election will turn on him. It appears they already have.

Trump would have to pull off back-to-back major upsets. Won't happen.

Operation Mockingbird has been public knowledge since 1980. It even has a Wikipedia page. Yet, every time I even hint at the idea that a US agency might maybe sort-of have influence in the media I'm instantly labeled a tinfoiler by normies.

Yet to see. I only know my own position, and I am doing much better. Hope it lasts. I don't care who the pres is as long as they keep us going forward. Didn't want Obama to fail either. Just want to pay my rent.

yay, moar butthurt :)

how about his 26 secret-service-free flights on ye olde "Lolita Express"?

cry more faggot.

It's because people don't take the time to research on their own in my experience. The watch the channel their parents watched and just soak it in and internalize it. One day people will wake up and realize that neither side of the aisle has our best interests at heart.

Gas yourself

never, ever go full retard on any thread. this is what happens when 5D chess triggers people loool

Kek these shills are scrambling in full force today, people are waking up to the media's lies and they can't have that

Get anally raped