Trump Threatens to Shut Down Free Press

He just did it again!

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/918267396493922304

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/news/2017/10/donald-trump-is-unraveling-white-house-advisers/amp
nytimes.com/2016/12/30/opinion/sunday/if-donald-trump-targets-journalists-thank-obama.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's the one from earlier today.

drumpfie watching cable news again, wonder who's on watch duty this time

Good.

He's right.

I hope he dismantles that fucking CIA cesspool.

Awesome. Massacre the fake news jews. No mercy.

it's not free press if theyre using an FCC license

what an antisemitic tweet

Dahnald literally setting the MSM elites on fire.

Lying has consequences. The media is free to lie but those being lied about are free to take actions against them. remember Obama-he spied on journalists, sent the IRS after many, had some sanctioned and many fired. Trump has done NONE of those things.

First thing Trump has said that is legitimately scary. Discrediting the press would be legit fascism

I really hope you guys aren't this stupid.

they're free to report what they want but not free from the consequences

Liberal Smugness

>Freedom of Speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences

>>>/leddit/

Fuck free speech

Fuck yes! The great gassing of spooks, niggers, and kikes is upon us!

>Trump Threatens to
LEL

What?

Fuck them

No, that's actually not "legit fascism" you utter fucking moron. Fascism has a proper definition. It's not "Things I find scary," "authoritarianism," or "people who are mean to the free press."

FUCK. FREE. SPEECH. Especially from corporatie Jews.

What?

Good. Shut them down. The liberal outrage will be GLORIOUS.

the press discredited themselves

If you don't have the capability to understand what fascism actually is you'd probably fit in more on reddit. I'd suggest going there.

They discredited themselves for the past eight years when they couldn't take their lips off of chocolate Nixon's cock for his entire administration.

>that pic
I recognize that argument

Someone tell the dipshit that the Supreme Court already ruled that nobody has to tell the truth, because truth is iffy. Does trump want the next Dem president to have that power? Fucking stupid bastard.

It's becoming so easy to spot the shills lately. So, let me get this straight. You like the 1st amendment, but fuck the 2nd?

vanityfair.com/news/2017/10/donald-trump-is-unraveling-white-house-advisers/amp

according to this, drumpf is about to neck himself

On the one hand, Republicans have been inching closer to full-on Nazi style Fascism for years, but on the other (including from the religious right) they are completely subservient to Jewish interests (wars in the middle east, Trump praising Jews at every opportunity etc).. Even the Breitbart guys are hardcore shills for Israel. What's the deal?

>network news
>free press

More like propaganda mills.

Just in case there are retards in this thread who don't understand what freedom of the press means. EVERY American is part of the free press, just as EVERY American is part of the militia.

Finally it is time for CRTV to become mainstream.

Only shills accuse others of being shills

(((Free))) press
Sup Forums is the only fucking free press I know of right now

unfortunately, this. people get so riled up in "partisan" stances that they fail to recognize the consequences when the shoe is on the other foot.

at this point drumpf can make your mom to swallow his seed and you will still support this dumbass

an actual cult of retards

Checked first we silence (((them))) then we destroy (((them))).

>FUCK FREE SPEECH

You'll change your tune when Democrats get into power and ban "hate speech" - you drooling, retarded apes. Can't you see how such action would only legitimize and set precedent for further aggression against freedom of speech, specifically YOUR freedom of speech?

Whatever. It's like trying to explain to a down-syndrome child that a knife thrown in the air might come back down to stab him. Not even going to try anymore.

>MAGA MAGA KEK KEK KEK KEK MAGA MAGAAAAAAAA TRUMP KIKE TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP SJW KIKE TRUMP LIBERAL KEK MAGA MAGA MAGA KEK KEK HITLEEEEEER WE'RE SO EDGY XD

Literally guaranteed to be the only response I'll get.

So, let me get this straight. You're okay with revoking the 1st amendment, but if someone threatens bump stocks you're going to yell REEEEEEEEE a lot?

Sup Forums is literally the last bastion of free speech that is most prominent.

I'm getting SO FUCKING tired of his non-stop obsession with the news.

WHO THE FUCK CARES

Just build the wall and deport the immigrants

Yeah he did. Any other politician would have done the same based on what they personally like of course lol. It matters not if it's President Cuck, President Cunt, or President Kike, people want to feel safe and trendy. Very few exceptons to that rule.

>passively calling other people shills

Don't shill me, bro.

Is the time to shut the lugenpresses dirty, lying, Jewish mouths at hand?!

Why are the meme flags so retarded?

ALL MEME FLAGS SHOULD BE CONSIDERED SHILLS

Can you really blame him.

>CNN 24/7 Trump hate
>ABC same
>NBC same

Only fox doesn't slander him hourly besides that faggot Sheppard Smith.

You're too emotional to take seriously, calm down and try again later.

Uninstall your life

>the MSM is finally getting fucked
I've wanted this ever since I was a kid, I learned at a very young age that these cunts were out to ruin everything, they came for my vidya and I've wanted them dead ever since, any Sup Forumsirgin that is anything but overjoyed at this news should immediately kill themselves after the shit those cunts put us through

Implying anything will actually happen you retards.

Exactly. Shutting down NBC and CNN today means your treasured right-wing information channels will be shut down during the next Democratic administration.

The MSM *might* be run by the CIA/Jew/Child Molesting Reptilian Elite conspiracy network, but if that's the case then I'd rather have a grassroots movement discredit them from the bottom up rather than trust in a powerful ruler to determine which media outlets are allowed to operate.

Source?

The mainstream media has always been corrupt.

maybe they should stop peddling bullshit, then they wouldn't have to worry about their press credentials getting revoked

What did he mean by this?

He did this offline too.

>President Trump told reporters in the Oval Office on Wednesday afternoon that he found it "frankly disgusting the press is able to write whatever it wants to write."

We're at the point where the 1st amendment is dead in spirit anyways, the average liberal is at the level of advocating censorship and street violence, fuck CNN and fuck the left, they don't consider themselves Americans and we should respect their wishes.

is it the "press" when its just a PR wing of a political party?

>Makes valid point
>Sup Forums does not understand consequences
Sad part is the swing from Trump is going to be so fucking bad. If GOP does remove state and local tax deductions democrats are going to find a way to tax the south/mountains back to hell and back to get the money they lost.

This shit is going to get really bad.

>they came for my vidya and I've wanted them dead ever since
>the shit those cunts put us through
Holy shit your life must be awesome if this is your idea of meaningful struggle.

the press doesn't get first amendment protections, SCOTUS ruled against yellow press, what the MSM is doing is downright treason as far as I'm concerned

here's one from the (((paper of record)))

"Under Mr. Obama, the Justice Department and the F.B.I. have spied on reporters by monitoring their phone records, labeled one journalist an unindicted co-conspirator in a criminal case for simply doing reporting and issued subpoenas to other reporters to try to force them to reveal their sources and testify in criminal cases."

nytimes.com/2016/12/30/opinion/sunday/if-donald-trump-targets-journalists-thank-obama.html

“Some of them are serious,” he continued, “where you had purposeful leaks of information that could harm or threaten operations or individuals who were in the field involved with really sensitive national security issues.”
>unless it involves russia, then it's ok

You're a fucking retard, ever since the 90s the MSM has been on a crusade against the damned hobby. Wanting them to get fucked for messing with your hobby is hardly me calling it a meaningful struggle.
Dipshit.

There's a difference between press and propaganda. Purposely misinforming the public should be a crime.

This
people keep doomsaying about the first amendment, when what the press is doing isn't covered by the first amendment to fucking begin with.

>Here’s where I agree
Network news has essentially been committing libel the day he announced. There have been several examples of not only outright false information being spread, but half-truths and even classified information or tactics purely to spite Trump, while exposing either military tactics or policies that aren’t agreed upon or out of context. This has been going on too much, and the news circuits are in the toilet because of it. NYT is cutting people left and right, WaPo is a dumpster fire and CNN may get sold soon.
>Where I don’t agree
It’s a slippery slope that leads to controlled speech, pure and simple. Give the gov an inch and they’ll take a fucking mile. I honestly would like to see a libel suit rather than any administrative action, because then it’s a one time deal rather than precedent for law.

This is pretty scary, but both sides are to blame. The news cycles feigning ignorance and innocence is laughable and Trump being this petty is stupid.

Guaranteed nothing legal happens though, just Trump circling the support wagons.

It's funny when people who don't watch the liberal media make memes about the liberal media.

The 1st amendment is for Americans, not international parasites.

>free press
>public airwaves
Hommie I don't think you know how this works

GOOD! I hope he does it! Fuck the MSM and fuck the CIA. In fact, I hope he sends all those "journalists" someplace, maybe like a camp, where they can concentrate and think about what they've done wrong.

Fuck, nice one.

>Trump is going to destroy the kikes brainwashing machine

BEST TIMELINE

He's right. The """(((news)))""" are nothing but a shitshow and even the once trustworthy sources turned into endless shitposting and lies.
I often watch the Austrian state owned TV station news from ORF pimetime news beside many more and they boil down to this:
>starts at 19:40 with some background magazine called ZIB Magazin
>10min of open border, fuck europe, fuck white people everyone is racis, refugees welcum bullshit
>3min of commercials
>the weather comes up with some ok tier content
>closes by "we hope the evil storm will go away soon and not kill any children doctors in the mediterran sea from reaching europe"
>5min of commercials
>the news aka ZIB 20 starts
>Literally Hitler Trump said evil things like you can see from out clip we miss translated and took out of context, you really should say fuck borders, laws n shieeet
>today we made the first step to legalize pedophilia supported by the SPÖ and the Greens, some literally nazis from the far right fringe party FPÖ said they're crazy.
>Now we have a gender studies prof on board that will tell you why it's normal for a 80 year old to fuck and marry a 7 year old. BTW, Islam is your friend and the Burka is good.
>The EU said fuck Austira, fuck nations and give up your democracy. Finally some words of reasons and you should support it
>closing news: YOU SHOULD REALLY VOTE FOR THE COMMUNIST PARTY YOU AIN'T A FUCKING RACIST OR SHIT RIGHT?
>We be back with the ZIB24 where we tell you how you can donate all your property to """refugees""" and not be a nazi.

He's such a whiney little child. Can't handle bantz.

Trump would need to go through channels to do this, probably with the courts.

Press doesn't have the same protections as private citizens, they deserve to have their press licence revoked if they continue to peddle bullshit. Them saying Trump wants more nuclear arms is downright sedition, that's an incredibly dangerous thing to even fucking insinuate. Nobody should be jailed (and nobody will), but they need to be held accountable for the constant nonsense they've been spewing. Whether they get their credentials revoked or they get sued to hell. I don't care which.

you have to admit the press is getting out of hand, they are blatantly lying that that is 90% why liberals are so fucking rabid.
freedom of press isnt freedom from libel laws.

Who cares? Nobody watches TV through an antenna anymore and you don't need a license to be on cable or stream on the internet.

Wtf i love mockingbird kike media now fuck drumpfzhs

That's pretty interesting. I'll give it a read later. Thanks.

I don't think you've been watching MSM. They have better things to talk about like a Team Rocket Trump and the anti-terror orb shoop (fuck you CNN).

I hope he does it because then it will just fan the flames to shit show this country has become. Accelerationism is how we win

>The press doesn't have Freedom of the Press

I will disagree and say that the video game hysteria was deliberately stirred up by the media because it attracted viewers, most of whom were parents (does anyone under 35-65 even watch TV news?) It's just passing sensationalism that occasionally fills air time until the next hurricane, mass shooting or terrorist attack.

Nobody is seriously going to take your vidya, or your guns for that matter.

Agreed. I think it does need addressed because liberals are literally becoming unhinged shitheads. I literally talk to them about anything in life besides politics and they immediately go into full MSNBC mode off the “hot scoop” that Tillerson called trump a doody-head. They are literally deranged, it’s fucking sad.

I just don’t want freedom of speech to be ruined because people are fucking idiots

>democrats
>next time
I laughed

>I don't think you've been watching MSM. They have better things to talk about like a Team Rocket Trump and the anti-terror orb shoop (fuck you CNN).
Well sure they don't talk about it much anymore, but the MSM also encompasses video game journalists, and occasionally this shit appears on the MSM, usually berating gamers for sexism or some other meaningless word.
But I remember the dark days of their bullshit which was the 90s until about 2007. It was a fucking joke, people still think Doom caused Columbine because of them.
So seeing these fuckers finally get their comeuppance is sweet. If only vidya journalists went with them, webm related

>Network news
>all free press

Dude, I know you lefties don't have brains, but you could at least fucking read.

different freedoms than private citizens dood.

MSM should only be bound to the 1st if they're non-profit.

For those who don't know, the broadcast networks have licenses to use airwaves in exchange for producing nightly news.
Revoking their license doesn't mean they can't cover, post online or print. Just not use the public's airwaves for TV.

lmao but nu/pol/ and other faggots will still say he's a champion of free speech

>Nobody is seriously going to take your vidya, or your guns for that matter.
The dems would take my guns in a heartbeat, they're trying to ban grandfathered mags in my state, even though a judge cockblocked California's attempt at that.

>REEEEE YOU MEAN WE CAN'T PUSH NARRATIVES THAT DIRECTLY HARM NATIONAL SECURITY WITHOUT CONSEQUENCES WHEN WE'RE A FEDERALLY REGULATED MEDIUM?

OYYYYY VEYYYYY

Yeah it would really suck if the nerdy, glasses wearing liberals at the NY times couldnt write their fake, biased articles anymore...you fcking shill

What a dummy.