SO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT YOU FAT FUCK

SO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT YOU FAT FUCK
KILL CNN AND REDISTRIBUTE THEIR WEALTH ALREADY

It's coming.

Put them on trains plz.

Please

And can we get some dirt on this bitch

>KILL CNN AND REDISTRIBUTE THEIR WEALTH ALREADY
Pretty much. Land and silver. Land and silver. If he keeps dragging it out, we can add him and his shit to the list, too.

true if big!

Wouldn't just be CNN. CBS, Fox, and the rest that I can remember because I don't watch network news.

He is not going to do anything you fucking moron. This is just more red meat for his base while he figures out how to beat rex in an IQ battle

If Trump shuts down CNN and NSBC I might vote for him again. But right now he is all talk, no action!

But what about free speech?

and this faggot too

>I love when my guy is abusing power

You morons will not like it when the next SJW president will use the abuses that Trump has normalized.

This is why the constitution was created and protected in the first place: to preserve freedom no matter who's the president.

OY VEY, TRUMP IS A FASCIST
IT'S OUR RIGHT TO SPEW LIES AND CALL FOR HIS ASSASSINATION

Why hasn't Trump seized absolute power yet? He's such a disappointment.

Nothing is coming. He won't do shit.

nobody is going to take your posts seriously when you use a meme flag

>Following
kys

Yeah dude I can't tell the difference between news and private wealth either. Then again I'm retarded.

Yeah because no President has ever done anything like this before.............oh wait, the founding fathers did

This. I hate retards that think fox is any better.

No action? He goes after them literally every week and he's the president lmao

I know. I was promised Hitler. He is not Hitler.

Do it faggot!

/t

well (s)he's j*wish

literally the same "person"

kek your president is all talk

its hilarious

Executive order taking control of all media channels. You best believe, nigger. Trump is a god and you will stop spreading your nigger news.

>drumpf is a fascist!
>let us push more propaganda
The real enemy is the people.

abusing power is exactly what corporations like CNN and NBC do. they use their power to brainwash people, you fucking retard.

he should have every American "journalist" executed and let their executions be a cautionary tale for future journalists

ok so the question is what is going on now or the rest of the week he needs this magnitude of a distraction for.

the jewish lying press MUST BE DISBANDED
the safety and security of the entire Reich hinges on this.

Fuck off kikes

>Following

You're a fucking cuck

You are so delusional to think this way, I feel sorry for you

this is all going to depend on whether we, the american voters, deliver a mortal wound to the establishment in 2018

No you fucking retard. Trump is taking down the illuminati and the banking system.

Over the air Networks are obligated to give an unbiased news show as part of their license. In return, the fed gives them free access to broadcast.
I.e. If NBC news is editorializing instead of reporting the news, one could argue it violated its deal with the government.
This would only apply to the "traditional" broadcast news ,NBC, CBS and ABC and not cable news networks like CNN or Fox News.

>CNN is news
Hoo-boy.

I always thought antifa was a stupid name because it would mean imply there was any facism in the first place. However, this would actually be a huge step towards facism and thus legitimizes antifa's hatred of trump.

If you wanna get rid of media partisanship, use antitrust to break up media giants. That has the same effect, but protects the 1st amendment.

>break up media giants
has no effect. the problem is that 100% of "journalists" are leftists/democrats

>You morons will not like it when the next SJW president will use the abuses that Bush has normalized.
funny, because no one complained when king nigger did it.

"Under Mr. Obama, the Justice Department and the F.B.I. have spied on reporters by monitoring their phone records, labeled one journalist an unindicted co-conspirator in a criminal case for simply doing reporting and issued subpoenas to other reporters to try to force them to reveal their sources and testify in criminal cases."

The left is retarded enough to legitimately believe this.

Good OP
Bump

>D-don't k-kill me and take my shit.
I'll build my home with your daughter's bones, nigger lover.

>KILL CNN

reported

Did CNN tell you to fuck up your country?

Is that why you faggots let the black people take control??

arent you supposed to be out getting genocided

who gave the monkey a computer

For all his MANY faults Obama hasn't tried to shut down medias that were savaging him with birther crap and so on.

Quoting some random fake news ultra partisan psycho doesn't make it true.