So Sup Forums

So Sup Forums
Opinions on this interesting Jew? Is he the only good one to you guys?

Gas em

agree with a lot of what he says until he talks about religion.
if i were a guard in a concentration camp i would give him a extra scrap of bread

> good
> Jew
pick one

>loyalty lies with Israel
>arguments rooted in old-testament jewish exceptionalism

smart guy, but gtkrwn

heres a redpill

He does what kikes do. Divide and conquer

i really want me some Gowdy-Shapiro 2020

Israelites are black

hes a pretentious cuckservative kike.

He's a decent c i v i c Republican but nowhere near redpilled.

Now Paul Gottfried, that's better.

Now Michael Levin, better still.

But the only really good Jews are the ones that reject Jewishness as such, like Gilad Atzmon.

God-tier: Otto Weininger

This

He's a pretty good Jew

No I hate his fucking guts. Feet first through the woodchipper. Metaphorically of course.

>release a Columbus Day video
>leftists get offended
>take it down
>issue an apology statement where you dodge responsibility 10 times
>tfw "facts don't care about you feelings" is your pinned tweet
Benji is a neocon jew, and a weakling like the rest of them. No one with a brain should like him.

I like him, seems like a nice guy, but I don't think he's as great as he's hyped to be.

obvious gatekeeper

>I'm a "true conservative" that doesn't care about the browning of america

just conserving jewish interests as always. funny how he loves the constitution and founding fathers so much, and forgets they were european/white nationalists

This too, he plays gatekeeper. He's not that bad about it though but it sucks.

a typical neochoen jew yeah he can hold some so called right wing possitions but one thing for me something else for you goy all those go out when you talk about israel and jews
he can go suck on a zyklon B except pic

he is good at making people hate SJW which leads to hatred of Jews like most Jews watch for him to take a 180 when he thinks it will help his brand

How is shapiro d&c? At least elaborate it doesn't take any effort to spout off at the mouth.

You retards have the dumbest standards, you expect people to go full 1488 in public while you pussies anonymously post on Sup Forums. Just fuck off kek

nope