Public Surveillance Projects

Has Foursquare been doing business with the companies that constructed and installed those grey black and grey mysteryboxes that have recently popped up around New York City bridges and tunnels?

youtube.com/watch?v=6KFz9WRRNpk

4:24

Other urls found in this thread:

lawfareblog.com/year-review-section-702-going-dark
i.imgur.com/03MjHH8.png
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/37302697/
citrix.com/blogs/2017/10/03/hotlink-makes-it-easier-than-ever-to-switch-to-xenserver-and-unify-hypervisor-management/
asimovinstitute.org/neural-network-zoo-prequel-cells-layers/
youtube.com/watch?v=xJyelcnINH0
youtube.com/watch?v=nnq_HxGINn4
youtube.com/watch?v=fKXk1VhAuvE
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=259715070&privcapId=4164896
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolitan_Transportation_Authority#Subsidiaries_and_affiliates
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Lhota
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=62600487
politico.com/states/new-york/albany/story/2017/09/11/architectural-tunnel-towers-rise-so-do-questions-about-the-mta-board-114410
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wasn't Asianmoot involved with datamining users on his previous project "2chan"? That's what Sup Forums users during the switch were talking about a lot, for a very short time.

Interestingly these appeared in and around the period of time Sup Forums was making news for digging for information that tells a fuller story of certain political events the 10 few months.

The merger of boards was a fun April fools prank, right?
You know, where people found out they had similar interests to sometime from an entirely different board/rivalling board that sometimes raids the board you frequently visit? Who may have been active in working towards similar goals, through abstract actions?

Asian moot had been doing business with Foursquare, that's the company the user data of 2chan was sold to.

They're pylons for Project Bluebeam that will simulate a UFO invasion over NYC resulting in the culmination of a one world government to fight the alien menace

Hotto Link's business alliance between subsidiary and Foursquare must have made some people very happy.

Bump

This is pretty interesting stuff

sunset 702

lawfareblog.com/year-review-section-702-going-dark

Soooo,
All our posts on Sup Forums are added to our profiles the data miners keep of us and sell to multinationals, advertisers and governments.

They're likely using the data to track leaked info,
Sup Forums sometimes gets leaks from higher ups.
i.imgur.com/03MjHH8.png

>With old-school toll booths being removed from the tunnels, Tarek said the towers "host cameras, traffic monitoring and other equipment related to homeland security that would otherwise have been hosted by the former toll booth structures."
>When Cuomo first laid out his plan in October 2016, the structures were slated to "institute state-of-the-art automatic tolling" that would "improve overall travel experience for millions of residents," a press release said at the time.

STINGRAYS AND LICENSE PLATE READERS

They seem to be tracking everyone doing everything unless you're behind a VPN and they can't, if those actually work.
I follow artificial neural nets pretty closely. The data is going to become very, very, very readable and usable when they get robots to read the lifetime of shit they collected on you that no human would ever sift through.
Maybe it will lead to a mass 'coming out' of white people and all of us will find out we're all racist. Then no more doxxing.
That would still be the least of the implications of what it can and will happen.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/37302697/

>4545

Checked, and worried about malicious intent by the people involved in this.

When my friend got hired at Google they made him sign in to some new internal Google employee account.
They told him not to use a password for the account that he's ever used on any other online account.
Just to see what would happen he DID try a password from his Facebook or bank or something and sure enough, Google knew that password and made him enter a new one.
I don't know if it's because my friend uses Chrome and lets Chrome save his passwords or if Google really knows all your passwords though.

Seems like they're installing the samaritan, as the machine was not playing according to their interests.

Do you happen to know of any new projects Google was setting up in response to new business partners?

citrix.com/blogs/2017/10/03/hotlink-makes-it-easier-than-ever-to-switch-to-xenserver-and-unify-hypervisor-management/

I think (((they're))) trying to keep us from knowing about these.
They're never in the news.

>stingrays
Not too useful when it's just cars zooming by (well, creeping slowly by, this is NYC)
>license plate reader
Already being done by cameras in the gantry that contains the ezpass reader

It's probably a less precise JLENS

Actually I take back the stingray part. If you can capture phone identification data a few times and correlate it to certain cars it could end up being useful later.

Any people who have the means to look into this?

what are these

The gunshot detectors actually work.

That's great. And what about these metal towers?

asimovinstitute.org/neural-network-zoo-prequel-cells-layers/

Artificial Intelligence?

Artificial neural networks.
Conceived of, I think, in the 50s, improved in the 80s, didn't work until about 2012 when there was enough data and computing power to make them work when one of them one an image recognition contest.

They are virtual. They are basically math.
Each neuron, or perceptron, as they're also called, can be connected in lots of ways, as pictured.

You train the neural net by giving it data.
Some of the data is labelled. Like a picture of a bird that says 'bird'.
It looks at, say 100,000 images of a bird and guesses what it is each time.
If it's wrong some of the millions of neurons will get adjusted slightly until it can spot all birds.

They will be able to learn all sorts of things at much higher levels than any human can.
For example they can recognize every single type of bird in the world, or face, or emotions on a face.
They run on GPUs. The same things video games and crypto currency miners run on.

If you understand linear algebra, statistics, and calculus you can use them. You should also know how to scrape data with Python.

>Living in Jew york
WHY?
come live in the countryside like a good white Christian American.

now this company is very important
now you shutup about my business model its very important, good shit whatever fuck niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=xJyelcnINH0
>its not a dick
its a mouth based video game

New york's the front door to America.
Widest variety of nationalities that either recently migrated, are on vacation or visiting for other reasons.

wow its like NOBODYS every thought of it before

Then it may be worth looking into it and finding out more.
There's good reason to with the recent events.

A lot of Jews there, and it smells. It smells as soon as you get off the plane all they way to New Jersey, there's this odor. Also weird toilets, it flushes weirdly. And also a lot of niggers that aren't really purebred niggers

The races wouldn't be too relevant to whoever collects the data, moreso the governments, political figures and political situations in the countries from those recognized and/or datamined.

the ONLY people looking to chatergorize and go trhough everthing your doing nobody is interested is
youtube.com/watch?v=nnq_HxGINn4

or

youtube.com/watch?v=fKXk1VhAuvE

literally nobody gives a fuck less where you are at right now. YOU WISHED
we dont gie afuck what you think. oh the jews
what do they do again remind me?
FAKE MONEY PRINTERS they are ran by the vatican and thats why the people who left britain DID.
learn history

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=259715070&privcapId=4164896

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolitan_Transportation_Authority#Subsidiaries_and_affiliates

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Lhota

Chief executive Veronique Hakim
(Managing Director)

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=62600487

I'm not under the assumption that anyone cares.
I'm not implying it's "The jews" either.

I'm just interested in knowing what this is, and for what purpose. Data mining like this is a leap further than search engines and websites tracking your browsing behavior.

why would you bother to >look into it
your only pushing the narrative of what they can do.

im totally at peace with knowing what they could do. I mean knowing it. like im able to comprehend and fathom and discuss and communicate about it. not scare people which is the ONLY FUCKING THING you would like to do. no information is your game you stupid faggot nigger'

i dont even give a shit. they have no Business doing it. give me ONE REASON why they would and that would be ONE Reson id gie a shit I don't

the jews are literally the only ones who fucking cares about whether your at the dry cleaners or notwatch videos nigger
cuse your obviuolsy too stupid to research and learn like a white person

They're light towers that are appearing with cashless tolling. They might be related to that or Governor Cuomo might just think they look snazzy.

politico.com/states/new-york/albany/story/2017/09/11/architectural-tunnel-towers-rise-so-do-questions-about-the-mta-board-114410

Don't underestimate the MTA's ability to waste money.

The current political atmosphere in the US seems a bit jarring, and surveillance investments make sense. But so much of it is poorly communicated, apparently even within New York City's political leaders and city planners, that from my dumb scatterbrained perspective it appears a bit shady.

I DO want information, and would like to have at least a clearer image.

No need to get all upset over that, right?

he makes claikms the government would want to surveille
well then thats all i nee\ded to hear

only the jews would want to surveille
>current political atmosphee
what the fear scare tactic one? thats the only atmosphere that it can have which would BE RELIED on by other factors hence your blaming everybody else
using scare tactics to claim the government wants to surveille
only jews want to . the jews

You better get out of Toppers and get some sleep bro.

another thing too faggot
>makes sense
>current political environment
for
>surveillance interest's

faggot the government isnt intersted in your business or surveilling you, thats why the bill of rights work. thats why its the law. and we take care of ourselves.
anybody who disagrees is a faggot and has like 20 jew cocks in their mouth right now

>Using more expensive tiles, the governor would also make the Queens Midtown and Brooklyn Battery tunnel look better.

I drove through the battery tunnel the other day, the new tiles look like shit. I guess they're supposed to remind you of the NY state colors but they look faded and dirty and they aren't even done installing them yet.

The towers look cool though, like the conning tower of a submarine.

wow beat to deatha stupid shill
and a shit shill topic

And how are you doing mentally?
You don't strike me as neurotypical.

This is the most important topic on Sup Forums right now

fuck you you godamn piece of shit what di dyou call me?

Every name in the book

bump

I don't even know if this has any relation to any other things

what book there isnt one. cause im righte here, no book everybody else is here too, and no book. your obviously seeing shit stupid nigger

The book is metaphysical
You can see it for yourself if you look out the window, 702

yea though about what your speaking about since noone can take you seriuosly since i just didnt'
lets talk about what he dint really want to talk about either eh fag?

how about those (((current(year)))) political atomoshere lately ehhlmao's?
go take a long walk off a short pier

They glow in the dark