Pls lets destroy this libturd

He tweeted that and I RT with a comentary calling him a libturd and telling him he know nothing of islam, so he flagged me and I'm 12 hours bloked and had to remove the rt. The dude tryed to argue but at the 2nd tweet he quit cuz I hit him with a fuck load of rapid fire redpills so he took the coward way out saying he didn't even wanted to engage (yeah right).

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Ward50Ward/status/918257967920828416
twitter.com/Bryandabitch/status/917626637944057856
twitter.com/MidWestFront707/status/918282790407417856
youtube.com/watch?v=bZuUamivGeM
youtube.com/watch?v=Btx0mm5KCMI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cuck couldn't compete.

For the lulz:

twitter.com/Bryandabitch/status/917626637944057856

Holy shit you're pathetic.

Sue me. I'm mad because he was spreading desinfo and when faced with debate, he back pedled and flaged me so I would get blok.

Definition of tolerate is: to suffer.

>22
Checked.

>jewish
>white

>I'm mad because he was spreading desinfo
info you don't agree with isn't misinformation you nazi.

First thing I told him is jews aren't white.

BTW, I loved this: twitter.com/MidWestFront707/status/918282790407417856

Going to follow as soon as blok goes up.

Not Nat Soc, you lying turd. Why didn't the cuck debated? Why did he proced to flag so I would be blocked?

You are all the same. When SHTF, you're going to get Myanmared. I have more respect for Nat Socs than for you intelectually dishonest pieces of manipulative shit. Die in a fire bitch.

Want more information, cuck?

You see, the reason the cuck didn't debate its he knew he had already lost. Like the jews, their first trick is to rely on the ignorance of the enemy, and if it doesn't work, to twist reality, like the cuck above saying not agreeing isn't desinformation. Well, not agreeing with FACTS is desinformation.

I tolerate other religions. I don't tolerate Islam.

I tolerate multiple dog breeds. I don't tolerate pitbulls.

But it is misinformation. Lying by omission.

>jewish white men

Of course, but libturds are FAKE humanitarians, they don't care about truth, they just care about destroying the West.

>44
Checked

I bet the libturd gets paid to shill.

>Unironically using Nazi as an insult

Cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=bZuUamivGeM

Nat Soc's actually talk a lot of sense.

this argument only works with white people. moslems and kikes will never tolerate christians nor each other.

Only works with the idiots. That's why the cuck disengaged and then flagged. He got destroyed even before he stepped into the ring.

"I dont know how to not be raped"

Czeckd and wreckd

>moor can't defend himself so he asks a bunch of random strangers to do it for him

You know, OP, he's actually right. What is the source of intolerance? It's insecurity and being butthurt. The many people of the world can coexist together, even if we don't all look like you.

>autistic portugese stormfag LARPer gets banned from twitter

Today was a good day.

>I don't know how to tolerate other political beliefs therefore it must be white supremacy

NatSocs for all their larping at least know the legwork these losers however
PARKPALS
A
R
K

HAHAHAHAHA, nice one shill

I wrecked him before he even got into the ring.

>moor
Haha, nice try, Portuguese are of Iberian ethnicity. Kys ahmed.

Another libturd liar. This is islam:

Islam is intolerant. What is the punishment for apostasy, cuck boy? What about homosexuality? Want me to keep wrecking you, little bitch cuck shill?

>Islam is intolerant. What is the punishment for apostasy, cuck boy? What about homosexuality? Want me to keep wrecking you, little bitch cuck shill?
I lived in an Islamic country in the Middle East for a long time, so I could tell you a thing or two about Islam. It's an authoritarian religion of obedience, self-discipline, cleanliness, and peace. You, however, are a degenerate faggot. Honestly, what happened to you in childhood to make you so mad?

Not Nat Soc.
Islam is supremacist and sooner or later, by law or force, the West is going to HAVE to fight it.

By the amount of shills pouring in, I bet the libcuck on twitter saw this and called his libturd shill friends to shill here. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Nice one.

So just pathetic and a LARPer? Lol

>ME
>uses dem flag
I bet you cry that your shithole countries are getting banned from going to the USA. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Islam is shit. That is why everyone wants to leave, you inbreed piece of pedophile warlord idolater.

Who is larping? I have ideas of my own. I agree with some stuff of Nat Soc, with others I don't, so I don't consider myself one. I bet you're a libturd who can't think for itself.

lmao what a fucking fag. im sure he just wants to be raped by a real man.

I hope you mean the libturd in the pic.

Bad troll is bad.

With a face like that, its plausible. Not only plausible, probable.

>obedience, self-discipline, cleanliness, and peace
Started out strong, then quickly devolved into hilarity. Sad!

You're an inept shill. kys

>jewish white men

i got banned

> jewish
> white men
pick one

KEK
At least you made me laugh. Thanks. I'm going to start using that in debates, as a coup de grace.

In this case I just told him to suck a dick in commiefornia so he could get aids and die faster.

Alright let's go cuck. What's wrong with Islam?

Read my posts pig.

>Starts throwing around insults without literally any argument in the very first post

Never change pol

The arguments are already all here, read the posts you inbreed shit head. Stop acting like a disingenuous jew, pig.

his argument is invalid, Christians and Buddhists live peacefully together

the religion-problem is fucking Islam

>Even more insults without even a word of how Islam is wrong

I rest my case. You're just really frustrated about something buddy lol.

>Imcapable of reading what was already posted
>Acuses me of not posting arguments
HAHAHAHAHAHA

You lying pigs are all the same. Can't wait for SHTF so patriots can go full Myanmar on all you pigs.

>Claims islam is wrong
>Can't back it up with a single word
You're really pathetic buddy. I suppose you just realized I'd rip you a new one and you're erring on the side of caution. Smart move.

I'm off to work, nice knowing you cuck.

>Asks for arguments
>I say to read my posts cuz arguments are there
>Acts like a jew and insists I don't post arguments

HAHAHAHAHA
You pigs are all the same, shit like your pedophile warlord piece of shit prophet.

Remember, if you stop believing the flying goat rotten religion, apostasy's punishment is death... HAHAHAHAHAHA you fucking cuck pig

>Sharia Law

>HAHAHA
>Piece of shit
>HAHA
>HAHAHA
Well done.

>Shariah law
Keeping women, degenerates and jews in line since 599

>mad because some Neo-libreral blocked me on Twitter making me feel unempowered
>I go to my internet safe space and tell people I've never meet before to ruin his life because I'm not smart enough to do it myself
>my abuser has one hundred twenty-one followers
Sad life you must live.

>Degenerates controlling degenerates

Have a great day at work paki user!!

Yeah you shitskins really keep the kikes on a short leash. Whats wrong with Islam you ask? Look at your failed state and weep. Even lowly India is a paradise compared to your mess.

Who says I want him to get the life destroied? I'm not a alt-left idiot. I just want people to send him love messages on twitter, to rile him up cuz he is a cuck who as no arguments against facts.

Go suck a bbc cock, antifag.

INB4 UNDERAGE B&

Not your personal army faggot

Pls no bully, only send love messages to the cuck.

>alt-left
>antifag
None of those things apply to me, but whatever you say mister fourteen year old. I hope you don't hurt yourself the next time.

Oh, you're a kike shill then.
Just as bad.