Attempted bombing near Portland, Oregon?

The FBI and local police apparently raided an apartment earlier today in connection with "suspected explosives," but the suspect drove away shortly before they arrived. When they chased down the suspect, it appears that he tried to detonate a bomb inside of the vehicle, but his explosives (mostly) failed. Here is the FBI press release:

>Starting this morning, the FBI and other partner agencies served a sealed federal search warrant related to possible explosives at an apartment located at 18840 NW Rock Creek Circle in Washington County. That search is on-going.

>At approximately 3:56 pm, FBI task force officers with Washington County Sheriff's Office and Oregon State Police attempted a traffic stop near NW 185th Avenue and NW Rock Creek Boulevard. The driver, believed to be the resident of the apartment being searched, did not stop. A brief pursuit began, but ended quickly. There appeared to be a small explosion inside the vehicle. The suspect exited the vehicle, and officers took him into custody for a probation violation. Investigators and prosecutors will determine any other possible charges in the future.

>A Washington County Sheriff's Deputy who was approaching the vehicle as the explosion occurred has been transferred to a local hospital for evaluation. The suspect was also transferred to a local hospital for evaluation. At this time, there is no known threat to public safety.

And a news story:

kgw.com/news/local/washington-county-police-incident-rock-creek-boulevard/482633323

What's going on here, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

co.washington.or.us/Sheriff/Jail/arrestrelease.cfm
pdxfanews.blogspot.com/2017/10/explosion-during-traffic-stop-no-known.html
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/25741
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Antifa prepping for the 4th

24-Hour Arrest and Release Log
co.washington.or.us/Sheriff/Jail/arrestrelease.cfm

Antifa of course

What is a rolling meth lab for $1000, Alex?

video of the perpetrator showed a skinny white guy in all black. probably Antifa. My fellow militia members and I have been getting our shit together for the 4th. were hoping they finally pull something. it's time to thin out the herd.

Well, if they got one of them alive, hopefully the FBI can roll up the whole "cell" associated with him. Sounds like he tried to an hero but was too much of a fuckup to get the job done.

Portland, Oregon has a lot of conservatives, right?

nice to hear, fbi.

How can Eurocucks even compete?

It's 80% Antifa Japanon.

sound like another FBI setup

4th of july?

November 4th. They think they're going to start a revolution or something.

No, but I am one.

not in Portland but around Portland everyone is. My friend last and I all are ready for when shtf. And it's generally unspoken that we stay out of Portland if they stay in Portland. if they come out here we always fuck with em.
rip off their bumper stickers and piss on the door handles

Explosion during traffic stop after earlier FBI search warrant for explosives pdxfanews.blogspot.com/2017/10/explosion-during-traffic-stop-no-known.html

Scanner
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/25741

When are they going to ban car bombs?

the other areas around oregon outside of portland are red pilled

See that terror plot we foiled? Now let us grab your guns, goyim

Sounds like the gypsy jokers mc

Elaborate?

Isn't any bombing in a liberal state a victory for the free world?

Nah, that's out toward Hillsboro/Beaverton. Wealthy people, not antifa

Portland city proper is probably 20% conservative, 50% liberal, and 30% crazy fucking communists. The outlying suburbs are much more typical, pretty even split

in milwaukie, can confirm.

It was an apartment complex

do you have a poopy bhole?

>can't even spell his own city's name
shamefur

>my fellow militia members

Shut up faggot

Is that Springwater corridor thing still full of homelesses? I use to have to travel between downtown and 82nd St., and would take Johnson Creek Blvd. because of its lighter traffic, and it seemed like they were accumulating all over the trail like ticks.

good luck, fbi buddy

>milwaukie

idk. the urban campers have gotten pretty good at blending in. it's not as easy to distinguish in many cases. Portland area has a many transients in general. There's always been a lot of street kids around. Orange line just made it easier for inner city to visit the south.

I live down the street from this. I was at work when it happened though. Explains why traffic was so fucked on the way home.

Look at precinct voting maps user. Blue is antifa hotspots.

Probably undercover trying to get weapons from undercover.

Stay out of Roseburg. Bunch of wannabe cry-baby's there.

Was Jesus Campos driving?

Damn this is down the street from me

Here is suspect Jason P. Schaefer, 26, from an earlier arrest. He is currently hospitalized, and was on parole at the time of this incident.