Why does western society value the lives of some animals more than others...

Why does western society value the lives of some animals more than others? Why is a cat considered more precious than a goose, a rabbit, or a goat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UBfoMgllphs
twitter.com/zokrCoNtwqJXWdt/status/780142179368968192
youtube.com/watch?v=rR90c53htAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you did that, I hope you burn in hell

Bias.

I think you knew that though and only posted this stupid ass thread so you could get some weak outrage over that picture.

Because of thousands of years of domestication, a net-positive beneficial co-existent relationship and cuteness.

Fuck you.

Is he alright?

Because cats, like dogs, were closer companions to humans in their natural roles as opposed to geese and rabbits you fucking inbred mongloid.

Wow, there really is more than one way to skin a cat

cats taste like your dads dick.

Because they are Ancient Jew Aliens

Some animals are cool. You faggot.

Because some animals have been domesticated to be pets/companions and others have been domesticated to be food. We care more about pets than food.

whites take care of all their animals.

that being said, humans are still omnivores.

Sage. Slide thread, pets are sacred you cocksucker.

Dogs and cats are animals that are trainable useful tools, other animals are "pets" or food. Anything you kill made out of meat should be eaten by you, how else do you expect to absorb their power?

Fucking souless fucking animals

Not OP. But I bought a cat in college just to force feed it alcohol. Repeatedly subject it to drowning. Put it in a box under my bed for days. Punch it ijn the head and stomach till it shit. And guess what? I'm a perfectly normal member of society. I'm actually good looking and popular and fuck on the reg. : )

they kill rodents
they guard you when you sleep and track game
also fuck you my cat is missing

Just one less cat.
Seriously, they are one of the shittiest pets you can own.

why are you lying on the internet just to try to make someone you don't know angry?

Overused pasta

>cats eat rats, mice and other critters
>rabbits and geese fuck shit up

Cats have been anthropomorphized through domestication

not as bad as the guy holding up the beheadded dog

Not lying and not a pasta. It's in the middle of California in a bag probably dried up. Threw it out of the window in the bag I bought for it as a toy. Probably dehydrated to death

that cat clearly suffers from Bone-us Eruptus. it's a terrible disorder.

Empathy as well as how well the animal handles as a pet.

Well you will die one day. I hope you suffer.

Fake and gay.

i will fucking kill you

I didn't ask you to tell another lie

I asked why you posted that

rabbit has no use other than food maybe pet
cats were useful in keeping rats mice and other away in the west people dont eat useful animals

>yeah man like how can you discriminate between animals thats not cool. Because like if you discriminate between animals you might discriminate between humans. And since there are no differences between humans and we are all equal then all animals are equal too

i really didn't need to see that pic, pal. I'm not even a cat-lover.

Because some animals were domesticated specifically for food, others for companionship. The more successful the species was at coevolving into our species, the more “valued” they ended up..

we got a luka magnotta in here, pathetic, preying on the weak

Cats are fully domesticated. We have a special relationship with them.

That said, pigs could be too because they're smarter.

Kys edge lord faggot

You shouldn't be allowed to start a thread with that image.

Inb4 newfag, Reddit, etc.

Geese, rabbits and goats you can eat.

youtube.com/watch?v=UBfoMgllphs

Ohhh you rooshians and oor responcibleness

twitter.com/zokrCoNtwqJXWdt/status/780142179368968192

>in the west people dont eat useful animals
that has only been true for like 60-70 years

is that real?
weird

Because I like when Reddit posters get sad like
It's also not a lie. I felt really bad while doing it. I knew I either had to kill it or back to the animal shelter. And it takes a fucking fee to donate the animal. I three it out the window in a bag like I said 45 minutes into my drive from college to home about 2 years ago. I clench my teeth right when I think about abusing another rodent like that. Like a guilty pleasure.

It's just cats desu. I love and have owned dogs big ones and small all my life

They can be potty-trained.

OP you're a nigger. You have the perspective wrong. No other culture, not even Indian Jains, love animals as much as white people (Western Society). White people just don't love ALL animals.

You're implied criticism is misconstrued. What other group of people care more about other groups, animals, outgroups, etc., more than White people/Western Society?

The answer is no one else.

go back to your tumblr hugbox

Kill yourself.

you aren't normal
sure you pretend to be, but you're an american psycho :')
if you get caught doing any of that, you're gonna be ostracized instantly

jesus christ....fucking animals.

i aint even mad

You fucking subhuman nigger.

DELET

DELET NAO

>What other group of people care more about other groups, animals, outgroups, etc., more than White people/Western Society?
and where has that lead Western Society in recent years?

See That's why I got rid of it. It felt so good and perverted, that i knew I had to get rid of it somehow. That was years ago. My ex had a cat and Every time i was at her place I knew I could do that same thing at any time, but never did. It's a manageable sickness. I'm pretty fugging normal other than that

kys op you sick fuck

Kill yourself, you lowlife motherfucker.

That's what I don't get with veganism. One minute you're advocating animal welfare, the next you're, for example, washing thousands of microbes down the drain, as well as partaking in a modern society and what it has to offer, all of which directly harms the environment and its creatures.

Go back to Sup Forums you lookin ass. Just because someone doesn't act like a complete deranged distasteful embodiment of MODERN day human garbage doesn't mean their reddit.

It's fake

fuk u faggot, u a weak ass nigger fag

>tfw his balls are bigger than yours

Because some animals are worthier than others. I have more sympathy for cats, dogs or birds than for most of humans, given their number and ego-relationship behaviour with others

You're not normal, you're a sick fuck like me, only difference is you need to abuse small animals while I hunt big game

>kek m8, 2 troo, but i haz guns and guts

GOD
DOES
NOT
EXIST

youtube.com/watch?v=rR90c53htAk

all animals abusers will burn in hell

They have value. Animals that have value are very useful, and we would not be where we are today without them.

Empathy

How do you know anything beyond your perspective? How do you know anything matters? how do you know anything exsists?

seeing what is beneath a cat's fur makes them make more sense somehow. That skull looks fucking retarded, and cats are retarded, it all makes sense.

You're still weird if you eat cats though, they're fuzzy and entertaining

Watevs I just didn't get caught. Savor that I'm living a great life despite "muh animal murder"

because white is right and OP needs to return to .Sup Forums

>how it feels like to chew 5 gum

>edgy spic thread
Edgy spic thread.

well i like dogs too, but that kind of behavior most of the times moves to humans, you should seek help, try a full bottlle of bullet to the head, that would cure u, just a matter of time untill you pull some other shit on weaker beings.