Thoughts?

Who's that pasty little shit supposed to be anyway?

Wait! This mother fucker will tell his military he loves them, but if they have a different view on the President than him then fuck them. Fuck HIM!

Thoughts are that you are an idiot who can't check the catalog, or did check it yet created this redundant thread because no one really talks to you in real life.

>be hwite working class man
>throw you lot in with niggers and their (((handlers)))
Hes a fucking traitor

> But we fucking Hate Trump!

So much for the tolerant left.

Eminem aint ready for Moonman's sick rhymes

Waaaahh!!! Someone is absolutely ruining my Sup Forums browsing experience!!

Is

literally nobody under 40 will be voting for dotard in 2020 after that beatdown

Wow he can finally almost grow a beard.

This dumb ass has a new album coming up and is trying to drum up some media attention. He's so brave... what a cunt.

>Thoughts?
he is appealing to his target audience.. what else??

diss track written by anons--

pic related was his beard

He was on stage with trump in 2004.
What do?

>THE REST OF AMERICA STAND UP

They're too busy with gender studies homework or sleeping in until 3 PM to stand, dude.

Lol kys

>You are ether with us or against us

Ya know, as cliche as this mentally is, I don't think I have ever heard some say this and thought, "Wow, I have never thought of it like that. You're right I am with you"
My gut reaction, without fail has been more along the lines of, "You're a fuckwit."
I can't imagine Patton standing on a tank and shouting to his men, "You're with us, or you're a Nazi!". At least then he would be using the word Nazi correctly. It's almost like people who use that two-bit ideology are always fuckwits...

Voted for in 2016 for trolls. Voting for again 2020 because of libs.

1999/2000
> em rips on the Clintons
2001-2007
> em rips on bush
> em rips on Trump

Really made me think

There are 5 threads of this faggot up at once because liberals are desperate to convince us that this was some huge blow to trump
real sad liberals, real sad.
Bigger stars then him have tried.

>old has been loses the last bit of dignity he had

Underrated